User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:51   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
A week ago

A man was sitting in his Lexus in an empty parking lot reading a map. (One would presume he was lost.) A hoodlum dressed in black walked up to his car with a steel pipe. (One would presume he was going to mug the man.) The man saw the young hoodlum coming towards his car with the pipe, got out of his car, and pointed a .357 Magnum at the hoodlum. The hoodlum froze in his tracks, dropped the pipe, and ran.

We were nearby (obviously, as we witnessed the incident) and we went to see if the man was ok. We got there only to find the man laughing his head off, saying he hadn't seen anyones eyes get that big in years. We all had a good laugh, told the man where to find Mockingbird Lane (his destination) and went home, knowing that a gun has saved another life, and that no-one would ever know about it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:53   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A week ago

we've had this thread about ten dozen times before
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:55   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
knowing that a gun has saved another life.
?!?!?!?!?!?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 02:05   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm quite a trusting man but the amount of "having a gun is a good thing" type experiences you seem to encounter seems to be pretty high.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 02:08   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i refer you to my sig.

i dont believe you either.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 02:19   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A man was sitting in his Lexus in an empty parking lot reading a map. (One would presume he was lost.) A hoodlum dressed in black walked up to his car with a steel pipe. (One would presume he was going to mug the man.) The man saw the young hoodlum coming towards his car with the pipe, got out of his car, and pointed a .357 Magnum at the hoodlum. The hoodlum froze in his tracks, dropped the pipe, and ran.

We were nearby (obviously, as we witnessed the incident) and we went to see if the man was ok. We got there only to find the man laughing his head off, saying he hadn't seen anyones eyes get that big in years. We all had a good laugh, told the man where to find Mockingbird Lane (his destination) and went home, knowing that a gun has saved another life, and that no-one would ever know about it.
a pretend gun would have done the job too
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 07:21   #7
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Carrying a gun in your car is illegal no?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 08:30   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Carrying a gun in your car is illegal no?
If he's in the UK a .357 Magnum is illegal regardless of where you have it.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 12:35   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

He's not though.

I think he could troll a different forum with the "gunz 4ever" tedium, because a large percentage of people here agree with guns for self defence, compared to many other forums, I'd assume.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 12:41   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This all assumes that the 'hudlum''s intention was to beat the man to death as opposed to threaten him into exiting his car for to steal it. Otherwise this is another case where carrying a gun saved a Lexus.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 12:51   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

if you saw them in the first place you could just drive off hence the gun did not save him form being mugged
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 12:52   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
A hoodlum dressed in black walked up to his car with a steel pipe. (One would presume he was going to mug the man.)

Man, in car...guy walking towards car with pipe. Easy solution. Lock door. Start car. Drive off.
Guns aren't the answer.

Quote:
got out of his car, and pointed a .357 Magnum at the hoodlum. The hoodlum froze in his tracks, dropped the pipe, and ran.
Got out of his car? Thought that getting out of your big metal box where you have your gun and opening yourself up to the posibilty of attack was a good idea did he? How far away was this "guy with the pipe" the the guy in the car saw him, saw what the was going to do, reached over, got his gun, opened his door, got out, aimed the gun....seems like he musta been pretty far off.

Quote:
We were nearby (obviously, as we witnessed the incident) and we went to see if the man was ok. We got there only to find the man laughing his head off, saying he hadn't seen anyones eyes get that big in years
Was he slapping his thighs and shouting Yee-Haaaw? Did he shoot in the air and do a little dance?

Quote:
knowing that a gun has saved another life,
Erm, I doubt that this guys life was in much danger. A slow pipe wielding hoodlum walking towards a car? Oooo.

Quote:
and that no-one would ever know about it.
Both you, the guy, your companion, and the anyone who reads this and listens to your "story" will know about it.

Strange statement to make.

Im not sure I believe your little lesson on how guns save lives.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 13:00   #13
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Your bullshit stories about guns saving lives are almost as crazy as this guy.