User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 May 2011, 23:00   #1
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice
Havoc

So,

as we are half way through another havoc ruined by Havoc alliances (yes you factory), i would like to make a suggestion for next havoc.

Disable all tags in havoc. Your only allies will be the ones in your gal.

what this will do is open up the door to more attacks and more lands. Which also means more crashes and more battles.

with the state of havoc as it is, Fagtory tag up and play with an active 80 man tag, which for those of us who just want to have fun is tottally unhittable.

yes i could make my own 80 man fighting crew, but :-

a) due to factory and other havoc alliances, most people just dont play havoc no more because its a pointless waste of time, as it is not fun when the battle is entirely one sided.

b) why would i want to sit up and DC/BC all night for a havoc alliance when the idea of factory is just to wage war with people and have fun?

please consider this idea for future rounds of havoc
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote