User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 5 Oct 2006, 21:36   #1
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Xan 72 hour tick plan

Any ideas?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 22:11   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Xan 72 hour tick plan

Well, there is This Thread which oulines a generic guide. Whilst not a "tick plan" per se, i tend to do my research and construction more ad hoc. I usually try to maximise my constructions, and have Mining/Construction/Research as my Engineering priorities; Mining to init more roids, Construction to take advantage of Xan's -1 construction time, and less emphasis on research as with Xan its far less critical to get the second and third Ship technology branches, which means you've more time to do other things. Also, having research as P1 at the start of the round only saves 1 tick here and there (as demonstrated in the thread), which you can easily loose if you miss a tick. Mining is alot better for me.

First and second researches are HCT.

EDIT: Oh, Clouds, if you actually suggest your own plan for other's to improve upon, i'd be far less inclined to delete this thread. :\
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote