User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2013, 23:38   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Round 51 predictions!

So who is gonna be kings, and who is gonna blow it?
My predictions is that FAnG will be stronger than last round, theyve cut some of the dead weight in the HQ, and with the support of ND and Innuendo they will be a hard nut to crack with defensive stats.
TGV and Apprime will be contenders aswell, depends on how strong the FAnG/ND/Innuendo block will be

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 07:12   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 51 predictions!

Fang
ND
TGV
CT
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 07:54   #3
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

CT
TGV
App
Ult
ND
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 11:01   #4
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Fang are having a more relaxed round with a reduced tag. Unlikely to be contending for numero uno, there are plenty new alliances out there this round though.

I reckon TGV will win this one, gl vikings!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 12:02   #5
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

with a BG size i doubt FAnG will nap anyone. No reason to help an alliance against another.
I think App will win.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 13:16   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

app is gonna have a smaller tag than fang afaik, looks like ct/nd/tgv/rock will have to battle it out
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 13:41   #7
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
app is gonna have a smaller tag than fang afaik, looks like ct/nd/tgv/rock will have to battle it out
Then if not App, I think Ult will win. The 4 alliances you mention will probably try to avoid each other, they're not the aggressive type.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 13:53   #8
isildurx

Well, then I guess this round will be the most boring ever. Why play a wargame if you're not prepared to go to war.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 13:54   #9
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Then if not App, I think Ult will win. The 4 alliances you mention will probably try to avoid each other, they're not the aggressive type.
Ult are fockering apparently! Being renamed to ZWOCKERS!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 15:37   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
I think last round showed that TGV/CT/ND were the aggressive type, and ND being the passive one. FAnG got this one in the bag it seems to me, atleast if App/Ult aint playing at full strength.
Two rounds in a row the ND/FAnG/Innuendo block has been victorious, i cant see the other side being able to fight em off this round.

Unread 14 Mar 2013, 17:11   #11
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

You need to learn to read butcher.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 18:47   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Read what?

Unread 14 Mar 2013, 18:50   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think you need to lie better!

Six rounds of 'ult is playing as a small tag' we had to endure whilst they turned up at tick 300 with 50+ members..

Yes fang might start with 40 but they will be up to 50+ by tick 250 so its all bullshit!

Same as Zwan will talk a lot about Zwockers but we all know that there is too many planet proud people in Ultores to play that style of PA so regardless of tag name they will still play the Ultores way.

My prediction is:

TGV
ND
FanG
Apprime

That is presuming that MM will HC in ND again. If not then i think Fang will be 2nd and ND 3rd or 4th.

On a side note can we stop talking about Innuendo as some important block member. The only reason they did anything worth a mention last round is that they happened to have a clutch of 8-10 guys who went ETD FR, a fleet that was vastly out of balance with everything else in rd 50. If stats had been better balanced or they hadnt picked that race then they would have made less impact on rd 50 than NGO!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 18:50   #14
Grimmy
All ya XP r belong to me

Grimmy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Fang are having a more relaxed round with a reduced tag.
I think he's on about that BB.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 18:59   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
I think he's on about that BB.
Heh, yeah, thats what he say, but i doubt that it is a fact, i know for certain theyve been busy recruiting from last round.
I still think that a 50 man FAnG will be better than a 60 man Innuendo or ND, and they will end above all the other allies in their block.

Unread 14 Mar 2013, 19:18   #16
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Very flattering BB, but FAnG arent recruiting. Its invite only, and only previous members are being accepted. Truth is we dont know how big our tag will be, ill let you know on the 22nd

There was also discussion of fang having a focker style round. Guess we will see what happens when it happens!
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 19:23   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's round 51. Every alliance has hundreds of "previous members". Your post is meaningless.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 19:31   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Very flattering BB, but FAnG arent recruiting. Its invite only, and only previous members are being accepted. Truth is we dont know how big our tag will be, ill let you know on the 22nd

There was also discussion of fang having a focker style round. Guess we will see what happens when it happens!
Recruiting/Inviteing, you know what im saying.
FAnG going fockers style with defensive stats and [Irvine] back?
Im sure it would be far easier for other allies to try recruit FAnG members who dont want to play "FOCKERS STYLE" based on these statements.

Unread 14 Mar 2013, 19:32   #19
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

UHOH its mz to show us all how much more intelligent he is than the rest of us.

I know youd love to argue over some tiny details, but like I said in my previous post, I dont know how big FAnGs tag will be ('the meaning' of the post)

Could be 60, could be 30, we will find out when ticks start.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 19:33   #20
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Recruiting/Inviteing, you know what im saying.
FAnG going fockers style with defensive stats and [Irvine] back?
Im sure it would be far easier for other allies to try recruit FAnG members who dont want to play "FOCKERS STYLE" based on these statements.
Its all conjecture. I doubt we will end up fockering, but its been mentioned.

Irvine played last round, although he did late start.

Mick and Mobrulz will be hcing alongside Irv this round afaik.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 19:50   #21
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Isnt it a little early for the predictions? Stats will play a big part of who has a chance to win since some alliances are better at certain aspects of the game over others.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 20:30   #22
isildurx

Stats don't matter much at all.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 20:34   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So nobody's playing with a full tag and even those who are playing with a small tag are playing "focker-style"? Sounds like a great round. Maybe instead of playing it you could just all shoot yourselves in the face?
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 20:34   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
UHOH its mz to show us all how much more intelligent he is than the rest of us.
I am a little disappointed, actually. You're not making it very hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Isnt it a little early for the predictions? Stats will play a big part of who has a chance to win since some alliances are better at certain aspects of the game over others.
I think stats can have some impact on what kind of alliance will do well. That said, the changes I'm making (especially from this point onwards) will not make much of a difference at all. For the purposes of this thread(!), you may consider them final.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 20:52   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post

I think stats can have some impact on what kind of alliance will do well. That said, the changes I'm making (especially from this point onwards) will not make much of a difference at all. For the purposes of this thread(!), you may consider them final.
Really??? You are shitting me right?

Gal winner - FR fort which managed to fort/fence itself best (basically unroidable)

Ally winner - Co based alliance or an all Xan BS wrecking crew

Planet winner - some sad chump with too much time and too many people will to suck his cock when he needs defence :P
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 21:01   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with?
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 21:17   #27
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

The fact you think these stats are playable and that they will make this round anything more than an init and snooze fest. There is 3 playable setups and one of them is for galaxies fort/fences only and not a playable alliance strat. Everything else just fails massively over time.

I am a little dissapointed that you think these stats are good, thats all. I was intially surprised at how much the one ETD BS edit killed the roiding potential of so much but then occured to me that maybe your 'change' wasnt the issue and the insane OPness of ETD BS had masked back in rd30 what a bad set of stats these were.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 21:22   #28
isildurx

Three playable setups?

etd/xan/ter fr + bs
zik + cat(and ter) fico + cr
zik + xan + etd fr
etd + cat de

The only fleets I can't really find a use for is xan fi, etd co and zik fr. Guess zik fr might be okay if you get good steal but i dunno. Xan FI on it's own is a bit shit, but it can be used to fake as bs or fr. I don't particularily like the etd co fleet, but it was popular in r30 so might be used again.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 21:29   #29
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I am a little disappointed, actually. You're not making it very hard.

I get the feeling your trying to over-compensate for something...
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 21:43   #30
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I get the feeling your trying to over-compensate for something...
I get the feeling you just finished Psychology 101. Allow me to confirm and expand your expert diagnosis: I think the fact that I wasn't breastfed as a child is the main cause behind my feelings of inadequacy and self-hatred, which I attempt to mask by posting on forums in a vaguely hostile manner.

I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
The fact you think these stats are playable and that they will make this round anything more than an init and snooze fest. There is 3 playable setups and one of them is for galaxies fort/fences only and not a playable alliance strat. Everything else just fails massively over time.

I am a little dissapointed that you think these stats are good, thats all. I was intially surprised at how much the one ETD BS edit killed the roiding potential of so much but then occured to me that maybe your 'change' wasnt the issue and the insane OPness of ETD BS had masked back in rd30 what a bad set of stats these were.
So you're disagreeing with me on something I didn't even talk about in the post you quoted, in a subforum that has nothing to do with stats. Ok.
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 21:45   #31
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

zzzzzzzz

actually my theory as to the source of your hostility and need to constantly display your apparenty superior intelligence, was much more basic. I was implying you have a tiny penis, and feel the need to make up for that in other areas!

I just finished psychology 101.1!
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 22:59   #32
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Three playable setups?

etd/xan/ter fr + bs
zik + cat(and ter) fico + cr
zik + xan + etd fr
etd + cat de

The only fleets I can't really find a use for is xan fi, etd co and zik fr. Guess zik fr might be okay if you get good steal but i dunno. Xan FI on it's own is a bit shit, but it can be used to fake as bs or fr. I don't particularily like the etd co fleet, but it was popular in r30 so might be used again.
ETD co fits nicely with cath CO actually, as it allows cath CO to focus a bit more towards attacking FR based players/galaxies which could proof useful later on.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 23:01   #33
isildurx

isnt the smuggler shit?
Unread 14 Mar 2013, 23:08   #34
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

exactly, etd CO would build almost pure defenders, which allows caths to build more viper. ofc, switching like that with an extra cath would be even better as beetle > defenders but still

Unread 15 Mar 2013, 12:31   #35
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry, but LOL.
Unread 15 Mar 2013, 12:37   #36
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
ETD co fits nicely with cath CO actually, as it allows cath CO to focus a bit more towards attacking FR based players/galaxies which could proof useful later on.
Too much EMP with a CO strategy.
Unread 15 Mar 2013, 14:07   #37
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Sup clouds, dont think we could do it?

It was just a casual suggestion, no strings
Unread 15 Mar 2013, 16:23   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Sup clouds, dont think we could do it?

It was just a casual suggestion, no strings
It sounds like something likely to happend yeah

Unread 15 Mar 2013, 18:21   #39
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

TGV wont have a chance to win, the other alliances wont let us . We are not the best at politics and we get accused for fencing and when/if we choose a side we are still fencing coz we didnt choose their side.

(replace we with I and it makes more sense =D)

I always find it funny when alliances say they will play with a smaller tag in order to look weaker or not like a contender. If TGV was a contender for the win I would be like....have fun playing for #2 coz #1 is my spot.... but that is wishful thinking.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2013, 20:06   #40
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

That wasnt my intention (we have intended on playing with a small tag before but still end up filling up). Its hard to stick to that.

But I can honestly say FAnGs priority this round is to have fun and focus on giving some love to our community, rather than go for the win. Although it has been fun going for the win before...

Should be an interesting round with ODDR, fighting irish and VGN (?) coming back/ starting out.
Unread 15 Mar 2013, 20:47   #41
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
That wasnt my intention (we have intended on playing with a small tag before but still end up filling up). Its hard to stick to that.

But I can honestly say FAnGs priority this round is to have fun and focus on giving some love to our community, rather than go for the win. Although it has been fun going for the win before...

Should be an interesting round with ODDR, fighting irish and VGN (?) coming back/ starting out.
I guess it only mean that there will be fewer strong allies compared to FAnG and TGV imho.

Unread 15 Mar 2013, 21:32   #42
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:

VGN isn't coming back, the driving force behind the return has gone awol.

Unread 16 Mar 2013, 15:05   #43
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think you need to lie better!

Six rounds of 'ult is playing as a small tag' we had to endure whilst they turned up at tick 300 with 50+ members..

Yes fang might start with 40 but they will be up to 50+ by tick 250 so its all bullshit!

Same as Zwan will talk a lot about Zwockers but we all know that there is too many planet proud people in Ultores to play that style of PA so regardless of tag name they will still play the Ultores way.

My prediction is:

TGV
ND
FanG
Apprime

That is presuming that MM will HC in ND again. If not then i think Fang will be 2nd and ND 3rd or 4th.

On a side note can we stop talking about Innuendo as some important block member. The only reason they did anything worth a mention last round is that they happened to have a clutch of 8-10 guys who went ETD FR, a fleet that was vastly out of balance with everything else in rd 50. If stats had been better balanced or they hadnt picked that race then they would have made less impact on rd 50 than NGO!
R50 ShipStats was perfect for our playing-style. A 'balanced' ShipStats usually means for a boring, defensive round where you can only roid planets with massive team-ups. Going ETD Fr was a valid strategy for us as no-one else went for it, although the race sucked even harder defence wise than we had expected it to.

That being said, I totally agree with you. However you have to realize 30 fleets of incomings more a night still means 30 more fleets that land. If we would have been on the other side of the block since the start of the round that side would have probably won. Not because we were so awesome, but simply because if the alliance race is so closely contested even the most casual alliance can make the difference.

I wonder though, what is TGV's strategy for winning the round Kai? Boring the rest of the universe to death? Your way of playing makes me want to smash my head into the keyboard. Grow a pair and atleast try to make this game semi-entertaining...
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2013, 01:44   #44
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
I wonder though, what is TGV's strategy for winning the round Kai? Boring the rest of the universe to death? Your way of playing makes me want to smash my head into the keyboard. Grow a pair and atleast try to make this game semi-entertaining...
You do realise Kai was trolling you. Responding just makes you look even moronic.
Unread 17 Mar 2013, 08:18   #45
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

if its fightin irish from last round, they are at war for the first 1000 ticks anyway.

after that we will see
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2013, 12:54   #46
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
if its fightin irish from last round, they are at war for the first 1000 ticks anyway.

after that we will see
is that a promise?
you forgot to mention that not one of us will finish top 200

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2013, 17:40   #47
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
is that a promise?
you forgot to mention that not one of us will finish top 200
Were any of you planning on finishing t200??

I like how the mighty have fallen, Forest now declaring war on small tags
Unread 17 Mar 2013, 17:47   #48
isildurx

I guess that after "having control and dictating the block" last round he needs a round to rest.
Unread 17 Mar 2013, 19:19   #49
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Forest is like batman.
Unread 17 Mar 2013, 20:25   #50
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Forest is like batman.
black?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote