User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 May 2013, 09:32   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Round 52 predictions!

AD going quiet again, about time we start making some trolling discussions here
Who will win, who will loose, who will be TGV of r52?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 09:37   #2
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 52 predictions!

by tgv u mean the nappers ?

id say

fang with decent politics
vikings
ct
nd
spore immortals apprime (depending on number of players)
oddr
xvx
faceless
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 09:55   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
by tgv u mean the nappers ?

id say

fang with decent politics
vikings
ct
nd
spore immortals apprime (depending on number of players)
oddr
xvx
faceless
Not a bad shout i would say but seeing as the noise coming out of Vikings is they will get to 30 and stop recruiting (although i imagine it will end up nearer 40) i would drop Vikings into 5th.

I would like to see:

CT
ND
FAnG
HR
Vikings
ODDR
Apprime/Spore/Immortals/Faceless/Innuendo (are they playing?)/xVx/GreyWolves

^^ this last lot will be in some random and unimportant order
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 10:14   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

CT/ND will surely be up there, its quite hard to predict anything atm due to there is very few strong allies this summer round.

Unread 27 May 2013, 10:31   #5
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

Yes, Innuendo are playing.

And yes, we will most likely end on a completely irrelevant rank. Haven't decided on who we are going to annoy this round yet, so queries can go to Bible or myself on IRC.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 10:43   #6
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

yes kaiba immortlas is playing )

as for who we gonna annoy we still didnt decide yet

ou kai xan fi )
Unread 27 May 2013, 13:12   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

probably only 4 contenders for ally win fang ct nd and vikings , although if rumours of vikings staying small are true then that leaves fang ct and nd .
apprime are supposedly planning to play small and for fun so a realistic top 5 would probably be
fang
ct
nd
vikings
spore/howling rain/oddr/innunendo
5th place will probably go to whichever of those that recruits the most

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 14:02   #8
Nightwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
probably only 4 contenders for ally win fang ct nd and vikings , although if rumours of vikings staying small are true then that leaves fang ct and nd .
apprime are supposedly planning to play small and for fun so a realistic top 5 would probably be
fang
ct
nd
vikings
spore/howling rain/oddr/innunendo
5th place will probably go to whichever of those that recruits the most
If the rumours are true and FaNG is playing with full force that is probably going to be the top 5 indeed. Unless round 52 will be a continuation of the last two rounds where the best alliance pisses off too many people and doesn't win. So all in all we could be up for a surprise!
Unread 27 May 2013, 14:05   #9
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

#1 ND
#2 CT
#3 Vikings
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 14:41   #10
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

What about the 'almighty' Ultores?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 14:43   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am led to believe they won't be so almighty next round. Guessing kingmaker role?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 15:00   #12
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting reading.....

Vikings will not be top3 I am pretty sure of that, unless by pure chance. We will be a much smaller tag and this round we are just playing for fun and other rankings besides #1 alliance. Due to our own Ragnarok we have lost members to RL and some alliances, plus its summer round, which means lots of mead/ale to be drunk and females to be chased.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 15:17   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

If the only alliances that will most likely get to 60 players are CT/ND/FaNG and HR why arent HR being touted for 4th?? They are going to have 20 ish members more counting to tag than the likes of Apprime/Vikings/ODDR/Spore etc... that counts for quite a bit!!
Unread 27 May 2013, 15:55   #14
Vistion
RL PALS WITH TRUMP

Vistion can only hope to improve

fang will be 4th... CT will get 2nd...ND will get 3rd.....Howling Rain will win because everyone would like to see that happen before the likes of the other 3.
Vistion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 16:03   #15
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

FAnG/ND will no doubt allie again this round.
Unread 27 May 2013, 16:43   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistion View Post
fang will be 4th... CT will get 2nd...ND will get 3rd.....Howling Rain will win because everyone would like to see that happen before the likes of the other 3.
^^ I would love to see this... they should create a super block from all the smaller alliances and ride the wave to victory!!

Visition, my wigga friend, make this shizz happen!!
Unread 27 May 2013, 17:21   #17
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
If the only alliances that will most likely get to 60 players are CT/ND/FaNG and HR why arent HR being touted for 4th?? They are going to have 20 ish members more counting to tag than the likes of Apprime/Vikings/ODDR/Spore etc... that counts for quite a bit!!
Not to mention they are already stagnating the round by NAPing pre round!! WTF!!11!!11!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2013, 20:27   #18
nelito

sorry to disapoint u guys but i think u must make us a space in that top 3
Unread 27 May 2013, 20:34   #19
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
sorry to disapoint u guys but i think u must make us a space in that top 3
hmmm what BG did you recruit ? ;-)
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2013, 11:57   #20
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

brazilians?
Unread 28 May 2013, 12:41   #21
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
brazilians?
You love us, right?
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2013, 14:37   #22
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

ultores will win!
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2013, 15:29   #23
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
ultores will win!
That's right, set yourselves up to get blocked. Pro!
Unread 28 May 2013, 18:27   #24
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Who cares about allianceranks. Newt will win #1 planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2013, 19:29   #25
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
That's right, set yourselves up to get blocked. Pro!
No brazilians allowed within our walls!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2013, 20:10   #26
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
No brazilians allowed within our walls!
You couldn't withstand another winning round.
Unread 29 May 2013, 10:58   #27
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

REVISED PREDICTION: (because this needs to happen!!!)

#1 - Howling Rain
#2 - Conspiracy
#3 - NewDawn

(as far as intel is saying these are the only 'full tags' playing

Hopefully CT and ND will nap like spazs... then you universe will unite behind HR.... boosting them to the round win they deserve for their dedication to PA over all these years!!!
Unread 29 May 2013, 11:25   #28
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

1. Ult
2. ND
3. FaNG
4. CT
5. Vikings
6. Apprime (after an emo)
7. HR
8. Spore
9. xVx
10. Rock/ODDR
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2013, 11:42   #29
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
1. Ult
2. ND
3. FaNG
4. CT
5. Vikings
6. Apprime (after an emo)
7. HR
8. Spore
9. xVx
10. Rock/ODDR
soooo.... a 30 man Ult tag will outscore a 60 man ND tag and a 30 man FaNG tag will outscore a 60 man CT tag....

Vikings and Apprime (both playing with 30-35 members) will outscore a 55-60 man tag of HR and the 45-50 man tag of ROCK will come bottom of the pile below xVx who have about 20 members.... Oh and Faceless will not feature at all even though they have good players and will be equal size to Vikings/Apprime/Spore???
Unread 29 May 2013, 12:38   #30
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
soooo.... a 30 man Ult tag will outscore a 60 man ND tag and a 30 man FaNG tag will outscore a 60 man CT tag....

Vikings and Apprime (both playing with 30-35 members) will outscore a 55-60 man tag of HR and the 45-50 man tag of ROCK will come bottom of the pile below xVx who have about 20 members.... Oh and Faceless will not feature at all even though they have good players and will be equal size to Vikings/Apprime/Spore???
Ult we be full tag I am sure, as will FaNG (it was last round they said same thing wasn't it?)

App will be there or there abouts, and there is nothing to suggest vikings wont get to 90% capacity.
HR may well find they lose some members and with a lower quality wont replace them so easily.
xVx are just ultores tag 2, and with ult getting a fairly easy ride, will rise higher than they should due to that.
And I can't make a prediction on faceless cause of not knowingg em

will be back in a frw weeks to see if im right
Unread 29 May 2013, 12:43   #31
Nightwolf

I am quite confident that Innuendo will be in the top10 actually. Thank you very much. :P
Unread 29 May 2013, 13:02   #32
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

FAnG will be around 30 this round im sure.
Politics will play a major part this round, and the only certain politics before every new round is that everyone attacks HR/PwNeD/ODDR/Innuendo constantly for the first 300 ticks, this is why small tags will end above some bigger ones.

Unread 29 May 2013, 13:38   #33
Nightwolf

The (semi-)active members from PwNed have joined Innuendo.
Unread 29 May 2013, 13:39   #34
nelito

since Mr forest decided to lack us respect any alliance having him im sure will have lot of problems that is why maybe spore are hiding the fact he is playing with them and just saying he is doing his own alliance?

and since he is a genius :

no utlores wont have a full tag they will have around 30

same for fang

pwned sent there players to nintendo so they will have around 40 to 50 players

apprime are on a 20 to 25 man tag

to summarize forest u know shit
Unread 29 May 2013, 13:49   #35
Clouds

I can confirm that Vikings will have around 30 players, 35 maximum, as we're taking a break due to the summer and many of our players have exams to revise for and holidays etc.
Unread 29 May 2013, 14:48   #36
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I can confirm that Vikings will have around 30 players, 35 maximum, as we're taking a break due to the summer and many of our players have exams to revise for and holidays etc.
how can you revise for a STD exam??
Unread 29 May 2013, 15:57   #37
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
FAnG will be around 30 this round im sure.
Politics will play a major part this round, and the only certain politics before every new round is that everyone attacks HR/PwNeD/ODDR/Innuendo constantly for the first 300 ticks, this is why small tags will end above some bigger ones.
Actually regardless of how much they get hit HR do consistently finish above the smaller tags (i do class smaller as 30 and under). Having 20 more players contributing score does make a hell of a lot of difference. Even if those 20 are only 3 mill each that is still 60 mill that the smaller tag has to make ground up on before even competing rank wise.
Unread 29 May 2013, 16:05   #38
Forest

Quote:
since Mr forest decided to lack us respect any alliance having him im sure will have lot of problems that is why maybe spore are hiding the fact he is playing with them and just saying he is doing his own alliance?

and since he is a genius :

no utlores wont have a full tag they will have around 30

same for fang

pwned sent there players to nintendo so they will have around 40 to 50 players

apprime are on a 20 to 25 man tag

to summarize forest u know shit
How can I give your alliance any respect? You will only go and emo quit half way through the round anyway.

Ultores = full tag = I guess we will have to wait and see
Fang = same

pwned/innuendo I look on with interest

Apprime 20-25? lol

And as for me saying I am hiding in Spore whilst saying I am doing my own alliance, how exactly would that even work? Wouldnt me own alliance be kinda peeved if I up and left em

And yes I know shit
Unread 29 May 2013, 16:43   #39
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ult we be full tag I am sure, as will FaNG (it was last round they said same thing wasn't it?)

App will be there or there abouts, and there is nothing to suggest vikings wont get to 90% capacity.
HR may well find they lose some members and with a lower quality wont replace them so easily.
xVx are just ultores tag 2, and with ult getting a fairly easy ride, will rise higher than they should due to that.
And I can't make a prediction on faceless cause of not knowingg em

will be back in a frw weeks to see if im right
Quote:
How can I give your alliance any respect? You will only go and emo quit half way through the round anyway.

Ultores = full tag = I guess we will have to wait and see
Fang = same

pwned/innuendo I look on with interest

Apprime 20-25? lol

And as for me saying I am hiding in Spore whilst saying I am doing my own alliance, how exactly would that even work? Wouldnt me own alliance be kinda peeved if I up and left em

And yes I know shit

Well 1 mistake you have already made is stating that vikings will be at 90% which would be (90%*60) 54 members. That is quite wrong, we will probably enter the round with around 30ish and maybe get to 40 as the round goes but that's about it.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2013, 17:09   #40
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
bla
Everything you've said in this thread is wrong.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 29 May 2013, 17:17   #41
Forest

well it is a prediction thread. how about we make our predictions then see what happens.

seems better than just slamming my predictions (which if you look back over the past 10 rounds you will see always happens yet I am usually right)
Unread 29 May 2013, 17:37   #42
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
if you look back over the past 10 rounds you will see always happens yet I am usually right
Here's your prediction for last round:
Quote:
1) App
2) CT
3) ODDR
So that's 1/3 right. The only prediction you made for r50 was that FI would be at war with you for the first 1000 ticks, which didn't happen. You did not post in R49's prediction thread. I can't quite be arsed to go further back.
Unread 29 May 2013, 18:45   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

owned by facts.... gotta love 'em
Unread 29 May 2013, 18:51   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Here's your prediction for last round:

So that's 1/3 right. The only prediction you made for r50 was that FI would be at war with you for the first 1000 ticks, which didn't happen. You did not post in R49's prediction thread. I can't quite be arsed to go further back.
They aint that far off tbh. As good as any

Unread 29 May 2013, 19:07   #45
Forest

I picked the winner, CT not far behind and ODDR got screwed when some of us left

And Fi/Me were hitting each other, admittedly under the guise of App but FI certainly roided me
Unread 29 May 2013, 19:09   #46
Forest

Oh and one final prediction:

I won't play the round. I can be found on IRC but not have a planet.

RL etc

Sorry to those I let down, pm me and I will find you a home in an alliance etc
Unread 29 May 2013, 19:36   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

RL etc

You retire once or twice each year

Unread 29 May 2013, 19:42   #48
nelito

first off all forest gump i never left an alliance and never quit thats one

kai can confirm it

two ultores wont have a full tag

3 :apprime 20 to 25 players

4 stfu
Unread 29 May 2013, 19:49   #49
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You retire once or twice each year

true story

might play after all ;p
Unread 29 May 2013, 19:55   #50
Clouds

Quote:

YAY.

Quote:
lol.