User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 25 May 2011, 23:00   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
TGV recruiting for round 42

The Galactic Vikings are again recruiting for a new round.

After having a good round r41, we've decided to open our meadhalls and our longboats for more Vikings to enter.

We finished 2nd in r41, with 13 members in the top 100 and we enjoyed a fun filled round with lots of people willing to both team up in attacks and to defend.

What is required to join The Galactic Vikings?

As any other alliance, activity is a must!

We do not require vouches (mostly because vouches are shit), but pm me on IRC, and if I think you're good enough you might get in.

We do not want selfish bastards that want to hog all the def and do no effort. (We got enough people doing all that allready)

We do require you to give us your phonenumber, so that you can be sms'ed / called for def. Participation in defense and attacks as much as possible is also a must, we do not set deflimits, but we are smart enough to see when people are just taking advantage of us.

We do want people who are active on IRC. As it is easier for people to communicate via that.

A few comments about TGV last round:

<Clogg> the return of a feeling I had missed for 3years
<Elijah> the real strength on TGV is the balance of hardcore players and more relaxed players without it making us weak.

We have a great community spirit and want everyone to feel like a big happy family:

<Kargool> so now ArmAgeddon you can sit on ol uncle Kargools lap and hear him talk about the old days
<Bowlsey> last time I was sedated the doctor stuck a camera up my arse
<not|here> Kargool you do realise that it isn't necessary to phone me to talk to me - you could stand up and walk the 10 meters or so to the other room where I am
<RexDrax|Away> o hpysmoy got og i mrrf lsthpp;

And our enemies had this to say about us this round:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YINKAN View Post
As a member of ROCK before most of my alliance went inactive, you guys really put the hurt on this round. I remember logging in @ 2 in the morning (American) and seeing yall send 200k bs wave incs while getting 0 from ally d was just straight up demoralizing. Well played sirs.

So if you want to join the crazy Viking gang on new adventures for round 42, come to #tgv and talk to Kargool!
Unread 26 May 2011, 03:02   #2
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Re: TGV recruiting for round 42

Goog luck Kargie, i feel like i have a love - hate relationship with you,
don't know why.
do like Nitz though, barely know the ****er but he is cool.

anyways, don't mind having r20 - 30 alliances coming back, kinda missing those

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 05:01   #3
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Good luck tgv was impressed with you last round

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 08:10   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Goog luck Kargie, i feel like i have a love - hate relationship with you,
don't know why.
do like Nitz though, barely know the ****er but he is cool.

anyways, don't mind having r20 - 30 alliances coming back, kinda missing those
Would it make you like Nitz better when I tell you he was the one who set up raids on oddr gals two days in a row when you came to me bitching about it?
Unread 26 May 2011, 21:00   #5
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

GL TGV, i hope there will be other HC's besides Kargool who can be taken serious. From what i seen last round he uses personal ego vendetta to decide TGV alliance policy. This is ofcos never good. Even tho TGV ended #2 last round, i do remember him getting TGV to attack APP and the next day he pm's app for a peace. Good way to throw partner allies under the bus. Also the ultimatum he gaves to CT f.ex.... A new face for TGV would prolly be the best to do, coz he seemed irrational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 22:59   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
GL TGV, i hope there will be other HC's besides Kargool who can be taken serious. From what i seen last round he uses personal ego vendetta to decide TGV alliance policy. This is ofcos never good. Even tho TGV ended #2 last round, i do remember him getting TGV to attack APP and the next day he pm's app for a peace. Good way to throw partner allies under the bus. Also the ultimatum he gaves to CT f.ex.... A new face for TGV would prolly be the best to do, coz he seemed irrational
Hi MaxMilliaN, I am glad to see your speculation towards what we did as an ally makes you question my qualities as a leader.

The two incidents you are pointing to is the first incident where we attacked a galaxy with two apprime in it, and then you are pointing towards an ultimatum I gave to CT, which made them get ND to attack Apprime, so in most ways I am quite happy I did that. Politically it was a good move to make and it was to a great advantage for my ally.

God knows you are still clueless about what goes on in TGV, and I am thankful for you giving me this moment to explain that.
Unread 30 May 2011, 23:34   #7
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

We still have a few places left btw!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2011, 00:29   #8
zFerg

zFerg is an unknown quantity at this point

Tagged out or internal numbers hit?!?!?!
zFerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2011, 23:59   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Recruitment just closed for TGV, but if you are an ex TGV member, jump on IRC and have a chat with me.
Unread 9 Jun 2011, 14:26   #10
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in this round guys.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2011, 01:41   #11
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting that quote on public forum karg!
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote