User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Sep 2004, 19:15   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Ugly Injuries

Let me relate something that happened recently;

I'm trying to network a couple pc's up here in my new abode, so that involved at one point, drilling a hole between floors (My pc is downstairs, this other pc is upstairs). We start by drilling a hole upwards above my pc. We decide that hole isn't any good so start dirlling another hole upwards. After this my roomie goes upstairs to try an check but can't tell which hole is which (somehow...) so comes back down with his keyring-cum-torch hybrid to shine up the hole we want while he heads back upstairs. I say fine and do this. While he's up there I shout, "Can you see the light?" to which he yells something back that sounds decidedly longer than "yes" but I can't tell, so I maintain depressing the light with my thumb and holding it up against the whole.

Next thing is my screaming out in agony for about 2 seconds and a ruddy great stick poking through the hole while I cradle my thumb. He decided in his infinite wisdom to make sure the hole was clear by STABBING a stick through it and right against my thumbnail, under the cuticle and almost down to the knuckle lifting ALL the skin away from the nail. It was rather odd yet gruesome to be able to see the skin lifted away from my nail, Bruising and swelling but not gushing blood out. My nail sorta felt like how your teeth can feel after you've been punched one in the mouth, kinda loose but not about to fall out. Anyway the cuticle is all rather bloody in a weird way and their is nice dark bruising all around the base of the thumbnail to the knuckle but otherwise it feels rather fine.

However it is rather ugly.

Any other UGLY injury tales that top this? (no pictures of ingrown toenails though please those are just putrid)
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 19:25   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ugly Injuries

Your face.

hahahahha
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 08:32   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Funniest. Post. Ever
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 09:31   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

broken fingers are always fun cos they stick out at worrying angles!