User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 21:29   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I went airsofting today...

... which involved 20 people, the Belgian Ardennes, quite a bit of snow, and a load of BB-guns.
We got camo-suits there and a load of ammo and received missions a'lá counterstrike. 't Was really cool. Like playing GI-Joe but then for big children.
Here's the website of these guys.
Oh, and BB's hurt when you get shot on your chin.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 21:44   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: I went airsofting today...

for just 59 euros you can play for 6 hours?
600 extra bullets for 5 euros.....
hmmm this is much cheaper than paintball aswell. i may consider doing this some time aswell.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 21:44   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Looks like fun indeed. I've been paintballing twice, this looks much cooler. 59 Euro for the entire day, aren't you completely exausted after a couple of hours already? How big was the group your with? I am considering organising going there with friends
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 21:46   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Your Group Vs Mine Silversmoke!#@$@@
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 21:49   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh I love it when a plan comes together
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 21:51   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

SS - are you mates as faggotish as you*? If so Koen, you'll be up against guys in pink wincing all the time, and then some more wincing when they actually start playing.

* - <3 SS
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:09   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

You do not want to **** with these guys!
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:10   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
i wouldn't mind trying the guy peering round from behind chap with the awful suit.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:18   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
..Oh, and cum hurts when you get shot on your chin.
Fixed.

OMGPICKLESLOLAOLOFHGHGKEKEKEKEEGFMAO

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:25   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i wouldn't mind trying the guy peering round from behind chap with the awful suit.
I already expected you here Yahwe. Yeah that guy is quite the metrosexual, a hetero one that is. He gets most of the attention from both sexes.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:27   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Who shrunk your beer glasses?
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:34   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I went airsofting today...

Quote:
'Lets go to work.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:37   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yeah it's at a party organised by the compagny I work at actually, I consider two of them amongst my real friends though.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 22:52   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Your Group Vs Mine Silversmoke!#@$@@
Can I be the rogue agent that gets to shoot at everyone?
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 23:26   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Can I be the rogue agent that gets to shoot at everyone?

what's the capital of Zuid-Holland again?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 04:47   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

koen koen koen

We GOT to do this to be quite honest, really, we have to do this. I'll show it to wouter, he'll be in too, and i think i'll go famas then.

rrr

Can you give us some more intel tho SI?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 06:01   #17
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i have a Tippmann A-5 (that cyclone feeder is COOL!! ) and a full black Raven gear (mask, pads, suit, etc) i feel like darth vader when out in the field.. im quite the paintball fan, although airsofting is cool too.. **** if you guys are planning on playing i'd be reeeally jealous

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh

Last edited by demiGOD; 31 Jan 2005 at 06:16.
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 06:20   #18
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

my roommate airsofts too... i think hes gay :-x
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 08:49   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
koen koen koen

We GOT to do this to be quite honest, really, we have to do this. I'll show it to wouter, he'll be in too, and i think i'll go famas then.

rrr

next summer
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 10:18   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
my roommate airsofts too... i think hes gay :-x
Shorten that sig dude before i do .
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 10:50   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the guy on the far right of SS's picture looks like a guy off tv who used to present a shit music show a long time ago, but i can't remember his bloody name
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:11   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:14   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
next summer
coming, oh yes!
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:22   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
coming, oh yes!
Now look what you've done to SilverSmoke.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:45   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

LOL
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:51   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
koen koen koen

rrr

I didn't organise his, but I'm sure you can find the phone number or e-mail addy on their site. Else I might be able to get the addy/phone number for you.

We left Venlo at around 7:45 and after missing an exit on the motorway we arrived around 10:00. We did some stunting in the snow with our cars. Driving up frozen hillsides taking a dash and all.
The people who were organising it did this for a hobby and they said they do about four of these events a week.
We got our camo stuff, some gear, got our guns (which were replicas of real guns, and heavy as hell) and a bottle of ammo (plastic ball bearings).
Around 11:30 we got our first mission, which meant ambushing the enemy. We got our arses kicked tho.
We soon noticed that this BB stuff didn't make it as obvious that you were his as with paintball. You're meant to be honest and stand up when you were hit. When you got hit by the BB's on your camo suit it was like rain falling on a raincoat or something. At a distance the BB's lost quite a bit of their effect. Only when hit on your bare skin it actually hurt a tad.
Medics in the team were able to heal those who were shot.

The lunch in the afternoon was quite decent. Frikandellen, hamburgers, soup etc etc. Toilets were all over the place. They only had an army tent there.

We played a few more games attacking and defending. No free-for-all though. We were done at around 17:00.

When you plan on going I'd recommend doing it in the winter, when the ground is frozen solid and there is some snow or in the summer when the ground is dry. You'll be crawling through the dirt on your belly quite a bit and I can imagine it will be little fun when it's raining or muddy. And I can tell thee that lying in the snow on your belly all day will cause you to have frozen balls in the end.

Here are a few photos taken during the day. Most of them are taken during the breaks in between missions because taking a camera with you in the bush would be rather unwise.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 11:53   #27
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Oh, and the people organising this were from Amsterdam. These replica BB-guns are forbidden in the Netherlands and that's why the events are in Belgium.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 12:57   #28
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

That is one sport that does not make sense to me. Paintballing I could have fun with, but being fired upon by a weapon that can break the skin with ease does not sound fun. Sure you have protective gear and all but damn I would not like to get hit by one.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 13:32   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
That is one sport that does not make sense to me. Paintballing I could have fun with, but being fired upon by a weapon that can break the skin with ease does not sound fun. Sure you have protective gear and all but damn I would not like to get hit by one.
Well, they told us not to shoot anyone from close range (<5 metres or so) and from a longer range the bullets we're like rain falling on a raincoat. You even barely felt them.
As for protective gear. I was wearing two sweaters because I believed it would befreezing cold, and you got goggles to protect your eyes. But it wasn't as bad as you believe it to be.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:07   #30
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Piss off, you impatient fools.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:36   #31
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Merci beaucoup.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:29   #32
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

I bet he is a homophobe.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:50   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

He is not.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 23:32   #34
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i wanna go

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 02:21   #35
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

I sooooo want to airsoft with some m8s who are also enthousiastic about it, even picked out gear that we want, but it's in the process of being legalised here, not allowed yet
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 02:30   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A friend of mine does this often. It sounds cool, so I'l guess I will do it someday too.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote