User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 04:25   #201
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: For those that dont want 1up to win next round...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
In my opinion, holding a serious grudge against an alliance for attacking you is a bit wierd. I personaly joke around about hating vgn/bee/etc for killing my babies, but anyone who knows me will realize that Im just joking (And Ive earned the right to joke about it, I still have the screenshot with 37 vgn planets fleetcatching my babies ).

Everyone knows that if you are anything, you will be attacked for it, and getting angry about it is just a waste of energy. I took it as a serious compliment that they actually spent that much effort just to get me down.

what if it was a form of disrespect? I mean, there were people that launched tons of more times than you atthat point, and there were people with VGN in there gals, who were way more vulnerable. Normally in pa, people launch a mass attack thinking " he can't possibly stop this".
I can't see how thats a compliment. When I fleet caught MiX*, I wasn't complimenting him. I was owning him.

*Or MDKman. I forget.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 04:29   #202
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Could the person who gave me neg-rep for this post please contact me and explain why. I am at a loss as to how to improve my posts based on the anonymous and reason-free neg rep I recieved from it.
Welcome to the club. how does it feel? I got negrepped for saying that I was losing red blurbs. The post was innocent. Want to know the reason for the negrep? "We can't have that can we"
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 04:32   #203
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
what if it was a form of disrespect? I mean, there were people that launched tons of more times than you atthat point, and there were people with VGN in there gals, who were way more vulnerable. Normally in pa, people launch a mass attack thinking " he can't possibly stop this".
I can't see how thats a compliment.
Ah, sorry. I should have forumlated myself another way. What I meant wasnt that the attackers intended it as a compliement, but that I took it as a compliment to me as a player and the impact I must have had one someone for them to spend that much time, effort and firepower just to take me down.

Quote:
When I fleet caught MiX*, I wasn't complimenting him. I was owning him.

*Or MDKman. I forget.
You did MiX, I did MDK

[Edit: I cant spell...]

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 04:58   #204
Chika

Quote:
Ah, sorry. I should have forumlated myself another way. What I meant wasnt that the attackers intended it as a compliement, but that I took it as a compliment to me as a player and the impact I must have had one someone for them to spend that much time, effort and firepower just to take me down.
When put that way. It does take effort to coordinate though, so I can understand why one would feel it was a compliment.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 10:37   #205
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it'd idd be a compliment cause it means you actually had a great impact. Not to suck up to you or anything (I'm already your m8 ) but when you think of 1up and MO's that imo your nick is the first that comes to mind. So that means something I guess.

Though you shouldn't have named yourself after a "rat" ... I mean ... COME ON !!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 11:56   #206
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I think it'd idd be a compliment cause it means you actually had a great impact. Not to suck up to you or anything (I'm already your m8 ) but when you think of 1up and MO's that imo your nick is the first that comes to mind. So that means something I guess.

Though you shouldn't have named yourself after a "rat" ... I mean ... COME ON !!!
fitting name imo
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:07   #207
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Are you like Stifler, in feeling victimised by actually getting attacked by Vengeance? Are you too good for it? If you do feel that way, then your attitude smacks of nothing short of pure arrogance. To treat Vengeance as something below that suggests a personal grudge, since the facts bear no resemblence.
I feel victimised? I really didnt know, please explain why I should feel victimised

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:10   #208
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You did MiX, I did MDK

[Edit: I cant spell...]
you told me you did both so you lied

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:11   #209
Stifler

Quote:

Its cos he acts and looks like a rat

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:42   #210
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stifler again.

Pah was gonna give some pos rep again then.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:51   #211
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

OMG. I made *1* post on these crappy forums in 2 freaking months and some wise ass MOD decides to delete them (let me guess, the guy without a life going by the name of Kjeldoran complained about it? or the MOD just felt it was off topic and removed it).

I can't be arsed with this bunch of losers and MODS any longer.

Fk u.

I am now deleting my forums account (and if I don't find the delete button, plz delete it for me oh wise MOD's.)

Goodbye PA forums.

PS. have fun with the remaining ~30 posters/players

I'm not going to ban you - if you didn't care, you wouldn't come here and read and post to torment yourself and I'm sure you can restrain yourself by never having to read this message. I shall consider your post an au revoir, and expect you back here at some point

lots of love,

Lok

x x x

Last edited by lokken; 11 Mar 2005 at 22:13.
Jackal2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:25   #212
Stifler

dont think anyone will be sad to see you go Dain tbh

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:33   #213
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:

ermmmm ofc you know nothing again about 1up... as tbh last round he wasn't the most active MO around (ofc he was good but not the best and not the main one)

if we are talking about 2 rounds ago tho... he'd have a much better chance for the title
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:09   #214
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Uhm, actually I was. Idler was the onlyone as active as me.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:27   #215
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

sif inactive ***** you were up to the point you got killed maybe
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 00:22   #216
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
ermmmm ofc you know nothing again about 1up... as tbh last round he wasn't the most active MO around (ofc he was good but not the best and not the main one)

if we are talking about 2 rounds ago tho... he'd have a much better chance for the title
I don't give a FK whether you think I know something about 1up or not. I did not say that the entire WORLD thinks TheRat is the best 1up MO ... no !!

I said that when I, Kjeldoran, hear about 1up and MO's then TheRat is the first name that comes to my mind? You gonna claim that's not true ???

And I think I know TheRat fairly well and what he did last round. And he was an active MO (yes the round before aswell).

Also, I only said he's the first one that comes to mind, I did not say he was the most active MO ...

Next time, read the post and don't post crap just to go against me like Lord Dain seems to do. You see how respected he is these days ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Mar 2005, 00:36   #217
Chika

Quote:
Doesn't mean you were the best just because u were active. Maybe others watched u do all the work.... and relaxed.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 00:38   #218
Chika

Quote:
sif inactive ***** you were up to the point you got killed maybe
Agreed. Posrep.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 00:39   #219
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
And Sid, and Stals wasn't far off, although it is not possible to be certain due to my db cockup.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 00:46   #220
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
And Sid, and Stals wasn't far off, although it is not possible to be certain due to my db cockup.

If you are reffering to round 12, even I Was more active as MO than Rat after he got owned. He stopped setting up attacks for his AG. He ceased to do many defense calls. I have to admit, Before his ownage, he was the man. But, it is cancelled out because who wants an MO like that. If he was the best.......
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 11:47   #221
cypher
U've been Moderated

i see no-one liking you either really kj and you still post so don't say stuff about dain or someone else really on that subject
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 12:02   #222
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Finaly a good oldfashion propaganda/flame post about alliances, been a while So... where are the other alliances staying?
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 14:46   #223
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
I feel victimised? I really didnt know, please explain why I should feel victimised
My sincere apologies. I got you confused with Storebo, who we owned. He wasn't a very happy bunny. Original post edited.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 15:19   #224
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
i see no-one liking you either really kj and you still post so don't say stuff about dain or someone else really on that subject
Lol, you really have been out of the loop for 80 years or something ...

You see no-one liking me? That's why I've been insulted soooooo much the last months yeah ... you make sence cypher. Unless you're still stuck on r8 ... yeah then you could be correct.

tbh, I've had positve reaction on quite alot of my postings lately, from respected pple etc ... so, and we all know you only post against me cause you dislike me, regardless of what I post. So in that area, you're exactly like Lord Dain and tbh, most pple are getting tired of pple with such additude (in general then I mean).

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 12:20   #225
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
To be perfectly honest... The day I ally Ministry, is the day I quit this game...

Offense.

(No, I didnt forget the "no" part)

You have ben allied to Ministry, more then once in the past newt
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 12:23   #226
Stifler

hi Stress what brought about this visit

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 12:29   #227
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

dunno, just cant seem to stop reading these forums I guess.

Even thou i know whats written here, long before i log on, same storries, new names. cinda funny, how players whom started innto one 'group' still stick to theyr way of seeing and thinking.

and my 2 cents about beating anny alliance : Dedication and loyalty.

hi Stiffy btw
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 15:47   #228
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress

and my 2 cents about beating anny alliance : Dedication and loyalty.

hi Stiffy btw
Legion didn't have much loyalty :O
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 16:09   #229
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
You have ben allied to Ministry, more then once in the past newt
I was young and naive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Legion didn't have much loyalty :O
And the hate shall never die

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:40   #230
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And the hate shall never die
Ofc not, Legion wil live on in imfamy
Victurus te saluto!
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!

Last edited by Orion Treet; 16 Mar 2005 at 18:11.
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 18:04   #231
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

victurus te saluto/victuri te salutant.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote