User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:21   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Rewarding shitness

All,
Vacation mode will be removed
at 18:00 GMT today. Apologies
for the delay in removing this.
If you have a legitimate reason
to be in vacation mode, please
contact me via in-game mail or
[email protected]
Regards,
Appocomaster

Leave those pussy's in vac mode , they tried to abuse a game feature so they should not be rewarded , leave them in vac mode until the 72 hr's is up

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:24   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rewarding shitness

Agreed.

Additionally, I do not see why vacation mode is removed for the last week at all. If people can get by without income for 3 or more days and still keep the #1 pos, I have no problem with that.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:30   #3
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

tbh removing it now is the biggest joke ever. It just lets them continue playing the game without losing the roids they would've lost if the opposing force could've fully launched their attacks.

opening them up again after less than 24 hours is just a big joke... but sure go ahead and reward the exploiters... again...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:31   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder what pish excuse the majority of them will give to stay in vac mode ... Then again the ones who are actually are on holiday (hahahaha aye fking right) aren't likely to get this message if they are genuinely on holiday with no inet connection.

Should be interesting.
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:42   #5
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
tbh removing it now is the biggest joke ever. It just lets them continue playing the game without losing the roids they would've lost if the opposing force could've fully launched their attacks.

opening them up again after less than 24 hours is just a big joke... but sure go ahead and reward the exploiters... again...
Eh, how is removing vacation mode gonna let them keep their roids, as opposed to them remaining in vacation mode, and being unhittable?

Let them come out of it, a good number will not realise in time, so they'll be 'punished' for exploiting appocomasters brain lapse.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:46   #6
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

I can't say that I blame them for doing it. They just went though an open door that should have been closed a couple of days ago. This is the fault of whoever should have disabled vacmode (probably Appoco - not sure).
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:47   #7
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Leave those pussy's in vac mode , they tried to abuse a game feature so they should not be rewarded , leave them in vac mode until the 72 hr's is up
To be honest i would have thought Asc members of all people would have appreciated a move like this.

Tbh it probably was a lame move making a point of the ability to go into vac mode for the last week being diasabled. It has however shown how lame this round was and how little people probably care now and just want the round over and done with
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:55   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
To be honest i would have thought Asc members of all people would have appreciated a move like this.

Personally i think goin vac mode to avoid incs is spineless so there is nothing to appreciate
, i'd be surprised if any asc member appreciate's it but i dont speak for them , i wouldnt be suprised if it was 1 of the vac mode chickens who pointed it out to pa team so they would only be in vac mode for 1 day to avoid losing roids , in my mind they have abused a game feature and should not be rewarded for it

-Rommel
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:55   #9
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Only if everyone, really everyone agreed it would it be something asc could appreciate, the current half arsed effort just exposes those who chose not to vac to potentially a very hard time.
If an alliance could go into vac and still win after no income at all in the last week, yes it would be impressive in an odd way. OTOH Asc has never appreciated avoiding a fight.
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 12:59   #10
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Personally i think goin vac mode to avoid incs is spineless so there is nothing to appreciate
, i'd be surprised if any asc member appreciate's it but i dont speak for them , i wouldnt be suprised if it was 1 of the vac mode chickens who pointed it out to pa team so they would only be in vac mode for 1 day to avoid losing roids , in my mind they have abused a game feature and should not be rewarded for it
Ah admittedly I didnt know there were incs i just got the sms from someone to go into vac mode as round was over. I don't think the losing of roids would have made much difference to eithe ally or planet rankings though as it would only b necessary to def ND incs or FC when they returned from landing.

and FYI i'm not justifying the route that was taken
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 13:11   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

I didnt think you were , if pa team do remove vac mode this evening then i believe those that went into vac mode should be left in vac mode for the full 72 hrs because in my opinion going vac mode to avoid incs and then coming out after less than 24 hrs later they are being rewarded for abusing a game feature

-Rommel
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 13:21   #12
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

If you're deleting the vac mode option in the last week of the game, it should just remove the option to go into vac mode, not pull everyone out of it.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 13:24   #13
unimatrix

unimatrix is on a distinguished road

the planets that went into vac should be removed from the alliance score. Or deleted or closed. They knew gooing into vac is against the rules. Dont blame appoc for forgetting punish the abusers not the enablers .

xVx Morale HC R 90

We shall rise like a phoenix

ancient times :

vVv , Angel , Fury , Ðragons , TUD, TGE, eclipse , 4D , chaoz , ACID , Vision , Osiris , Newdawn , xVx , CT

unimatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 13:36   #14
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix View Post
the planets that went into vac should be removed from the alliance score. Or deleted or closed. They knew gooing into vac is against the rules. Dont blame appoc for forgetting punish the abusers not the enablers .
Just because the vac mode is usually removed in the last week it doesn´t mean there is an actual rule about it. It has been done to avoid pretty much what now happened, but basically using the vacation mode when it is enabled during the last week or two is legit.

However, I do agree using the vacation mode could be considered abuse of a feature. It has been discussed countless times, so it´s probably pointless to start it all over again. I for one still think vac mode abuse to hide from incomings should be punished (by more then just losing 72 ticks income), though I think "the community" has taken care of that a few times in the past (by ****ing galaxies that hid in vac mode).
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 13:38   #15
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Its nice to see the removal of vac mode has reminded ppl of that other awesome avoidance strategy: to C200 with the lotta ya!
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 13:44   #16
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Wow. I´m impressed. Not only that NFI and ND worked hard to keep the round boring as hell, then NFI found themselves a silly excuse to break their word, now NFI developes all kind of strategies to look retarded in the end.
I seriously wonder what you guys are doing this for. You could have finished an admittedly boring round with a somewhat dominating, yet politically argued win. Fair enough. Instead you decide to seriously ruin your performance.
Explanation please.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 14:18   #17
unimatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Just because the vac mode is usually removed in the last week it doesn´t mean there is an actual rule about it. It has been done to avoid pretty much what now happened, but basically using the vacation mode when it is enabled during the last week or two is legit.

However, I do agree using the vacation mode could be considered abuse of a feature. It has been discussed countless times, so it´s probably pointless to start it all over again. I for one still think vac mode abuse to hide from incomings should be punished (by more then just losing 72 ticks income), though I think "the community" has taken care of that a few times in the past (by ****ing galaxies that hid in vac mode).
i couldnt agree more even if i tried it just shows the awesomeness of nfi

xVx Morale HC R 90

ancient times :

vVv , Angel , Fury , Ðragons , TUD, TGE, eclipse , 4D , chaoz , ACID , Vision , Osiris , Newdawn , xVx , CT

Unread 21 Sep 2010, 14:45   #18
Nitz

Quote:
i couldnt agree more even if i tried it just shows the awesomeness of nfi
I'm very interested to understand what part of rUl3r's quote you are agreeing with as it had nothing to do with the "awesomeness of NFI". If anything going into vacation mode showed how rubbish ND were in the last week that NFI felt that they could still finish above you.
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 14:52   #19
unimatrix

Quote:
I'm very interested to understand what part of rUl3r's quote you are agreeing with as it had nothing to do with the "awesomeness of NFI". If anything going into vacation mode showed how rubbish ND were in the last week that NFI felt that they could still finish above you.
yeah , nd is rubbish for fighting of 4 alliances bashing nd for an entire week 24/7 . IF that makes us rubbish then im glad. They might have taken a few roids from us but thats about all they did. They had us outnumberd and outgunned. But we survived pretty decent. We arent in vac mode , they are .

xVx Morale HC R 90

ancient times :

Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:01   #20
Nitz

Quote:
yeah , nd is rubbish for fighting of 4 alliances bashing nd for an entire week 24/7 . IF that makes us rubbish then im glad. They might have taken a few roids from us but thats about all they did. They had us outnumberd and outgunned. But we survived pretty decent. We arent in vac mode , they are .
No you didnt focus your def against NFI and showed the military strength of a roadkill badger. "some roids" is a serious understatement here as Mz pointed out previously but *sigh* clearly facts wont work with you. Outgunned ofc you were, you as an alliance were rubbish in a military sense. In terms of numbers you may have been slightly outnumbered as you had Asc/xVx and possibly VgN helping you but i doubt by too much.
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:18   #21
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
I can't say that I blame them for doing it. They just went though an open door that should have been closed a couple of days ago. This is the fault of whoever should have disabled vacmode (probably Appoco - not sure).
Excuse me. This thread is ONLY for flaming and trolling, no constructive posts allowed.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:20   #22
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
It just lets them continue playing the game without losing the roids they would've lost if the opposing force could've fully launched their attacks.
You nailed it! That's the reason we went into vacation mode. Definitely thought our lead of 40 mill was in trouble.
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:22   #23
nolezy
Class Clown

Quote:
Did you put any thought into this post or did you just blurt out the first nonsensical thought that came to your mind? Please show me where going into vacation mode is against the rules. Remove the planets from the alliance score? Are you that desperate for an alliance win that you absolutely don't deserve or are you just a complete idiot?
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:28   #24
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

You are all rubbish, now go reward yourself.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:33   #25
unimatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
Did you put any thought into this post or did you just blurt out the first nonsensical thought that came to your mind? Please show me where going into vacation mode is against the rules. Remove the planets from the alliance score? Are you that desperate for an alliance win that you absolutely don't deserve or are you just a complete idiot?
Nolez , giving my personal opinion wont convince pa to do that lol. NFI have proven that they cannot be trusted and will win the round but what a victory will it be. I rather lose then win the way they did.

xVx Morale HC R 90

ancient times :

Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:36   #26
Nitz

Quote:
Nolez , giving my personal opinion wont convince pa to do that lol. NFI have proven that they cannot be trusted and will win the round but what a victory will it be. I rather lose then win the way they did.
Cannot be trusted by using a feature that is not against the rules, right with you on this one.
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:38   #27
nolezy
Class Clown

Quote:
I think we can all agree that this was a pretty crap round.. I enjoyed it, but just because I like stirring the pot.
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:39   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
Let them come out of it, a good number will not realise in time, so they'll be 'punished' for exploiting appocomasters brain lapse.
While it is kind of funny to warn people in vacation mode that vacation mode is ending by using a PA mail, you're underestimating them. People who go into vacation mode to avoid incs don't stay away for 3 days. They sit in ally channels congratulating themselves. That's what we do when we pull off an unconventional strategy, anyway.

Quote:
Going into vacation mode for any reason whatsoever has never really been in Ascendancy's book-of-moves-we-like. Someone suggested we should do it, earlier in the round, in protest of the stagnation. The outcome of the poll was 2 in favour, 36 against.

Quote:
Considering that it's PA Team's task to keep the game running, holding them accountable actually seems like a fairly reasonable thing to do. Further considering that Appoco is always the one to send the "we are disabling vacation mode" mail, we can deduce that it is his responsibility. The fact that he didn't live up to his responsibilities is the direct cause of why this was possible in the first place.

On the other hand, this would also have been possible if Appoco hadn't forgotten, just a few days ago instead of now.

As for "abusing" vacation mode... it's a counter-productive strategy. It pisses almost everyone off, costs you 3 days of income (that's over 32m value if all of NFI went into vacation mode) and when you come out you can still be hit, only this time by larger fleets. In all honesty, I can't say I could call a move like that "abuse".

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Its nice to see the removal of vac mode has reminded ppl of that other awesome avoidance strategy: to C200 with the lotta ya!
The same applies here, except instead of "no income" read "no size growth". I can't think of any instance in which this actually worked out.

I'm not sure how many people tried to pull this off, but the one case I know of involves someone whose size rank is already lower than his value and score ranks. It doesn't take a mathematical genius to realise this isn't going to gain him anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
You nailed it! That's the reason we went into vacation mode. Definitely thought our lead of 40 mill was in trouble.
Don't forget you only had a 50k roid lead. It was either this or giving up!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 16:04   #29
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
In terms of numbers you may have been slightly outnumbered as you had Asc/xVx and possibly VgN helping you but i doubt by too much.
xVx mentioned in the same sentence as numbers! I can't let that stand with a straight face
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 16:05   #30
Nitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
xVx mentioned in the same sentence as numbers! I can't let that stand with a straight face
You had some awesome planets in xVx, take it as a compliment as it was meant that way
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 16:41   #31
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
You had some awesome planets in xVx, take it as a compliment as it was meant that way
And I thought we still had those
Thx for the compliment.
But in war you need fleets - and that we lack :P
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 18:32   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Going into vacation mode is 100% fair. Pateam remove it every round. They didn't this round. It wasn't like anyone hacked the game to enter vacation mode. I would totally disagree with pulling people out at this point. Let them deal with the consequences (which would have been hilarious either way).
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 12:13   #33
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Did someone zap your brain and decrease your IQ even more?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 13:24   #34
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

So when are all the bored NFI members leaving tag? I heard quite a few will, enough to give ND the win.
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 13:28   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is there a subtle hint in the fact you posted this on the "rewarding shitness" thread as opposed to AD?
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 16:07   #36
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
is there a subtle hint in the fact you posted this on the "rewarding shitness" thread as opposed to AD?
Are you saying this is a suitable way of rewarding ND? yeah that was my idea too..