User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Jan 2008, 17:47   #1
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough
Cabeza Alliance-Tools

Hi everyone.

I have been coding some alliance tools for the last 3 rounds.

They got a webbie and an IRC bot for defcalls etc.

http://cabeza.lockhead.net

Some of you my know them.

Noone is using them at the moment.

I can offer to host them (including my "support") for any alliance that wishes to use them.

I still got no alliance myself as I came home from holidays too late.

Any interest - contact me on Netgamers, nick "Lockhead" or eMail me at [email protected]

Happy new year everyone!

Lock

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2008, 18:57   #2
Kenny

Re: Cabeza Alliance-Tools

you da man lockhead.

and pay no attention to everyone on irc who says YOU are the tool.

They're just jealous.
Unread 15 Jan 2008, 19:49   #3
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i can confirm that this tools are more then good enough
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2008, 21:09   #4
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

run from the spybot!
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2008, 09:07   #5
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i can confirm that this tools are more then good enough
Second that
Unread 16 Jan 2008, 12:57   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ace tools. Would buy again.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2008, 15:48   #7
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

as i also used them, really nice system!
nice move lockhead!
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2008, 08:54   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ye. its very nice.

(Come join urwins with me lockhead! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2008, 10:44   #9
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Urwins got his own tools afaik

and i havent seen them yet :/

SHOW ME DREAMZ!

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 13:44   #10
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Who wants me+tools for R33?

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197979

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 14 Aug 2009, 14:31   #11
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Your wife knows that you're offering yourself to random men playing planetarion?
Unread 18 Aug 2009, 13:12   #12
Yorga
Old Pharte

Yorga is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead View Post
Who wants me+tools for R33?
yeah, who wants to be betrayed by Lockhead this round? Form an orderly queue...
Yorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2009, 13:35   #13
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Seems like you dont know me well.

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 18 Aug 2009, 13:39   #14
Yorga
Old Pharte

I know you left the alliance without saying anything, and immediately proceeded to attack some of the people who'd sent you defence previously. So I'm happy that I don't know you well, cos I prefer not to know ppl who act like that.
Unread 18 Aug 2009, 13:54   #15
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorga View Post
I know you left the alliance without saying anything, and immediately proceeded to attack some of the people who'd sent you defence previously.
...and I recalled as soon as I got to know about that...

Please, give the correct details.

Also and alliance has more then 15 active ppl imho, thats why I left - I even told "you" before I did & joined another ally...

This has nothing to do with Cabeza btw, as you did never use it.

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 18 Aug 2009, 14:04   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lockhead is awesome.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2009, 16:30   #17
Yorga
Old Pharte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead View Post
...and I recalled as soon as I got to know about that...

Please, give the correct details.

Also and alliance has more then 15 active ppl imho, thats why I left - I even told "you" before I did & joined another ally...
Well I told you we were small before you joined, but hey. I dunno who you think I was ingame but you sure didn't tell me you were planning on leaving.

It's a remarkable coincidence, isn't it? We had just 20 ppl in the alliance, and you attacked two of them within 24hrs of leaving, then a third not long after. OK, you recalled when we messaged you... but then, ppl normally recall when there's defence.

Anyway, I felt any new alliance in need of a toolset out there might want to hear the story, and now it's been told. Good luck with your future alliances, we sure won't be inviting you to join us again.
Unread 19 Aug 2009, 13:33   #18
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well I told you we were small before you joined, but hey. I dunno who you think I was ingame but you sure didn't tell me you were planning on leaving.

It's a remarkable coincidence, isn't it? We had just 20 ppl in the alliance, and you attacked two of them within 24hrs of leaving, then a third not long after. OK, you recalled when we messaged you... but then, ppl normally recall when there's defence.

Anyway, I felt any new alliance in need of a toolset out there might want to hear the story, and now it's been told. Good luck with your future alliances, we sure won't be inviting you to join us again.

Lockhead
OPA :crymeariver:

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2009, 11:13   #19
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Good luck with your future alliances, we sure won't be inviting you to join us again.
We beeing who?

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2009, 13:27   #20
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

my guess is old phartes!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2009, 14:09   #21
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Brilliant deduction skills in action right there. Sherlock would be jealous.

Really.
Unread 24 Sep 2009, 20:54   #22
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Your wife knows that you're offering yourself to random men playing planetarion?

Actually, he's offering head to anyone that will have it. (cabeza=spanish for head)
Unread 1 Oct 2009, 21:28   #23
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know you left the alliance without saying anything, and immediately proceeded to attack some of the people who'd sent you defence previously. So I'm happy that I don't know you well, cos I prefer not to know ppl who act like that.
If my memory is correct, he also eats babies and kills puppies
Unread 1 Oct 2009, 21:58   #24
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska View Post
If my memory is correct, he also eats babies and kills puppies
Right!

I won't eat my own tho

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1