User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2009, 17:27   #51
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: No drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The problem is, Asc has dictated politics either directly or indirectly for the past 4 rounds. So now its clear that they arnt in contention for the win, nor trying to win (with the amount of cov-ops and scanner planets they have)..Alliance HC dont know how to organise politics.
Whilst I don't know who handled the politics on the xvx front last round, I think their "know how" of doing politics was quite effectively proved insufficient. After all, they did a fine job of single-handedly turning this statement from true to false:

Quote:
While last round we only had 2 with the universe hating 1 of them
How did that work out for you? Although hate might be too big a word, it was a fail of epic proportions at winning the round AND PR in any case. Note that I have nothing against anyone, but if you ask me, an xvx really shouldn't be judging anybody's political skills right now.
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 09:42   #52
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

So if apprime fail this rd does this prove that light is a bad luck charm ?
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 10:02   #53
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
So if apprime fail this rd does this prove that light is a bad luck charm ?
how can they fail this round?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 10:32   #54
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Pretty easily if alliance hc have learnt any lessons from the last few rds, a few nights of sustained incoming would possibly demoralise them , then you have the emo factor , so anything is possible but imo the likes of Ct nd and penguins would have to start targeting them now before it's too late
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 10:58   #55
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

To be honest dont dislike apprime just cardinals group, since looking over coords constantly targeting EC its been the same coords, which relate to the lith group which inturn seems to me its a cardinal thing against ec not a apprime thing.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 11:07   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Pretty easily if alliance hc have learnt any lessons from the last few rds, a few nights of sustained incoming would possibly demoralise them , then you have the emo factor , so anything is possible but imo the likes of Ct nd and penguins would have to start targeting them now before it's too late
u know that the last nights, most of the universe have been hitting them right?
But, when the attacks are so fking poorly arranged ( jbg, I m shocked! ) they hardly loose any roids...

like on 11:1 today. only waves that were through were on asc and p3ng.

and shocker.. it was asc and p3ng who attacked an apprime gal.

says it all

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 11:32   #57
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
u know that the last nights, most of the universe have been hitting them right?
But, when the attacks are so fking poorly arranged ( jbg, I m shocked! ) they hardly loose any roids...

like on 11:1 today. only waves that were through were on asc and p3ng.

and shocker.. it was asc and p3ng who attacked an apprime gal.

says it all
It's not as black & white as that though. i.e. It's naturally less effective for non-apprime planet/s to ingal cross-defense in an apprime dominated gal.

Anyway, sandman is interesting for the top 3 alliance that targets Apprime the past 2 nights, namely: CT, p3nguins, ND. Seems the trend is whoever is least aggressive amongst them in the war (TP) gets to gain more - hence, extending the lead (or closing the gap) on the other two. CT yesterday then NewDawn today.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 11:35   #58
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau View Post
It's not as black & white as that though. i.e. It's naturally less effective for non-apprime planet/s to ingal cross-defense in an apprime dominated gal.

Anyway, sandman is interesting for the top 3 alliance that targets Apprime the past 2 nights, namely: CT, p3nguins, ND. Seems the trend is whoever is least aggressive amongst them in the war (TP) gets to gain more - hence, extending the lead (or closing the gap) on the other two. CT yesterday then NewDawn today.
why? a good gal would def galm8s no matter if they are in same alliance. Same has been the case in our gal coct. fact is that p3ng and asc havent been able to send ally def. And this is while apprime has been heavy hit and asc / p3ng not so.

apprime quality is impressing me.

Quote:
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 14:08   #59
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You're impressed because they have survived 2 nights of "incoming" from such powerhouse alliances as 1337uins, ND and CT?

I think you need to stop spending all day drinking in the sun dude, at some point that brain damage will be irreversible and it's not like you had that much spare processing power to begin with
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 14:46   #60
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
why? a good gal would def galm8s no matter if they are in same alliance. Same has been the case in our gal coct. fact is that p3ng and asc havent been able to send ally def. And this is while apprime has been heavy hit and asc / p3ng not so.

apprime quality is impressing me.
That's obviously bullshit or you should be kicked from your ally, why someone in p3nguins/nd/ct would defend an apprime while the rest of their alliance is targeting the same alliance is beyond me. Only thing that's been targeted so far is apprime heavy gals, to me it's very normal that the RANDOMS in those galaxies are easier to roid than the bp. I'd like to see the so called "quality" if the other alliances would actually stop attacking eachother heh.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 15:03   #61
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
That's obviously bullshit or you should be kicked from your ally, why someone in p3nguins/nd/ct would defend an apprime while the rest of their alliance is targeting the same alliance is beyond me. Only thing that's been targeted so far is apprime heavy gals, to me it's very normal that the RANDOMS in those galaxies are easier to roid than the bp. I'd like to see the so called "quality" if the other alliances would actually stop attacking eachother heh.
hehe.

those who got through on are both from the bp.
the randoms ( apprime ) all got covered.
Ofc you defend vs the alliance whos attacking you. I deffed vs asc when asc attacked me.
Maybe a mix of quality in apprime as much as a lack of it in other alliances.

Quote:
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 15:05   #62
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
You're impressed because they have survived 2 nights of "incoming" from such powerhouse alliances as 1337uins, ND and CT?

I think you need to stop spending all day drinking in the sun dude, at some point that brain damage will be irreversible and it's not like you had that much spare processing power to begin with
while the other alliances are loosing roids while hitting apprime, apprime managed to stay even.
Asc also attacked apprime last night.

I m not saying its an amazing alliance, but its far better than I thought it would be preround.

drinking in the sun ftw though!

Quote:
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 15:14   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Ofc you defend vs the alliance whos attacking you. I deffed vs asc when asc attacked me.
Let's be ****ing honest here wish, you got incs because you would have defended against us anyways. I doubt there is a single person who knows you playing this game who believes that if random x alliance attacking apprime left you off their target list you'd not defend elviz or anyone else in your bp. I'm not criticising you over this, plenty of people are the same way including people I play with, but as I said let's be ****ing honest.
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 16:23   #64
Wishmaster
LDK

I wouldnt have deffed ingal vs allies or my own alliance.
but like u said, I would def vs a random hostille alliance which cov ops me like 10 times a day

yes thats asc btw!

Quote:
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 16:30   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure every single person who knows you playing this game believes you'd make up bullshit excuses for why you'd do it though
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 16:54   #66
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm pretty sure every single person who knows you playing this game believes you'd make up bullshit excuses for why you'd do it though
Stop the JBG-wish banter!!

we've had too much over the rounds!!

show some love

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 17:10   #67
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
To be honest dont dislike apprime just cardinals group, since looking over coords constantly targeting EC its been the same coords, which relate to the lith group which inturn seems to me its a cardinal thing against ec not a apprime thing.
EC are fat. EC got incs. OMG IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU!!!11ONE.

Or maybe they just went roiding, you know, like how everyone else who plays the game?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 17:19   #68
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
So much drama before the round, then round starts, and nobody is angry at anyone?

Come on, there has to be some drama out there?

Let's get it all into the open, so we can laugh at it.

I saw an etd with 5 light factories, anyone beat that yet?
Your emo quit was enough drama

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 17:53   #69
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
what exactly is your goal here?
When did I ever make up bullshit to justify deffing ingal vs someone...?
I ve played PA since r1.. and i ve never been kicked from an alliance. Miiiight be because..shocker.. I m a good alliance player.

Ask eksero / reese / venox if I care about galaxy.

Quote:
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 18:21   #70
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

You know what Apprime should do?

Surrender the win to CT and p3ng, and offer to drop members out of tag untill they are lower in rank @ EoR. Why you say? Because they got a little bit of inc by a zomg block, and really its just no fun at all!!

Lets all form a circle and do some crying about how unfair the current set up is.
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 18:44   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I ve played PA since r1.. and i ve never been kicked from an alliance.
What an accomplishment

If your alliance is hostile, which p3nguins are, to another alliance, that'd be apprime, then defending them is thumbing your nose at your alliance in favour of your gal. Personally, if I felt I was dealing with a good alliance player, I wouldn't even think I'd have to ask them not to defend them ingal. You made your bed and I doubt anyone's surprised it's ended up as it has.

Last edited by lokken; 12 Jul 2009 at 14:40.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 19:23   #72
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
[22:18:15] <@HaNzI> hey stif
[22:18:21] <@HaNzI> there is a moaning thread on the forums
[22:18:28] <@HaNzI> cant u pastebin the benneh convo? :P

Hope those 3 lines of IRC text wont be whined at...

Anyway here it is..
http://pastebin.com/f4cbce064
update..
http://pastebin.com/f76cbc3c

Guess it did some use killing 24 c-roids early on!

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 19:52   #73
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
EC are fat. EC got incs. OMG IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU!!!11ONE.

Or maybe they just went roiding, you know, like how everyone else who plays the game?
Yes I understand people attack for roids I not played every round of pa and not realised this.

I was simply stating something that apprime said to me when they asked EC to stop attacking them and asked if we was part of the BBB aka big bad block. That its not apprime whose been hitting EC every night just cardinals group which they failed every night.

We don't target anyone in particular we simply gal raid for now but we do analyse most hostile alliances I was simply saying I don't hate apprime but since cardinals group in apprime obviously our most hostile ally to ec is apprime.

We have not had 1 incoming from majority of top alliances only penguins and ct every other high ranked ally not even touched us and since penguins and ct only been occasional not every night so we can't be that juicy.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 9 Jul 2009 at 20:50.
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2009, 22:44   #74
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

You're #1 in Avg Roids... not that juicy? puh-lease
Unread 10 Jul 2009, 00:47   #75
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

we should just bash EC to squeeze some more whine out of them so they can serve it with their bad cheese.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2009, 02:18   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

Farming bgs is so round 31 guys!
Unread 10 Jul 2009, 07:04   #77
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
hehe.

those who got through on are both from the bp.
the randoms ( apprime ) all got covered.
Maybe a mix of quality in apprime as much as a lack of it in other alliances.
ehm duh.. the randoms in this case obviously being those not in the alliance dominating the gal, regardless of them being in the bp or not.

Quote:
Personally, if I felt I was dealing with a good alliance player, I wouldn't even think I'd have to ask them not to defend them ingal.
100% agreed, I've been in split gals, badly split gals aswell and its no excuse to screw your alliance over. Afterall, you choose the bp yourself.

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 11 Jul 2009, 08:05   #78
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
Well after 31 rounds they still didn't fix zik getting rewarded for noob bashing. That's quite dramatic tbh.
Yes, because we all know zik is overpowered and an easy run.
Unread 11 Jul 2009, 11:16   #79
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You made your bed and I doubt anyone's surprised it's ended up with you having elviz's dick in your mouth.
This post should be deleted because of this line. I even bet you would do it if someone else would write smt like that. Mods need to make good post in order to set a good example, which you clearly aren't doing right now.
Unread 11 Jul 2009, 11:24   #80
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
This post should be deleted because of this line. I even bet you would do it if someone else would write smt like that. Mods need to make good post in order to set a good example, which you clearly aren't doing right now.
He's not a mod and hasn't been for quite some time.

As for whether I should delete it, it was pretty figurative and seems pretty clear what he's trying to say. I don't think it causes offence.
Unread 11 Jul 2009, 17:05   #81
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Just out of curiosity as im an outsider looking in just through the means of sandmans whats the pollitical situation like these days?

Whos napped with who? I heard a rumour the alliances tried to all teamup on Apprime the last couple of nites? Heard also rumours HA And Apprime were napped? Just thought i would try and bring this topic back on target.

Although one thing which does interest me is are Conspiracy and Apprime hitting each other or do they have a secret agreement? I just find it hard to beleive with the gaining they both do each day and ofc both of them on a large amnount of roids compared to the other top allies (meaning allies in the top 5) Why i dont see anything drastic in sandmans? These 2 avoiding each other or somthing?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2009, 17:08   #82
Zotnam
Over the moon

Everyone went back to gal raiding a few days ago, it's pretty clear who benefits the most from it

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 02:33   #83
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Appearntly ND would like to war my boys.

OK
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 15:13   #84
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Imo. Noone ever learns from the past rounds. Havn't been a good block since 1up/exilition rounds. Every round after, the blocks seems to give up. Lack of good leadership perhaps(not thinking about all hc's suck but exilition and 1up was each a gathering point for the other alliances), or perhaps it's just more whinny members now when memberbase is so low that a decent alliance is easy to join? Members rather want free roids than their alliance winning the round. Maybe who wins the rounds gets meaningless cause of the number of rounds played?
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 16:17   #85
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort

Yes I understand people attack for roids I not played every round of pa and not realised this.

I was simply stating something that apprime said to me when they asked EC to stop attacking them and asked if we was part of the BBB aka big bad block. That its not apprime whose been hitting EC every night just cardinals group which they failed every night.

We don't target anyone in particular we simply gal raid for now but we do analyse most hostile alliances I was simply saying I don't hate apprime but since cardinals group in apprime obviously our most hostile ally to ec is apprime.

We have not had 1 incoming from majority of top alliances only penguins and ct every other high ranked ally not even touched us and since penguins and ct only been occasional not every night so we can't be that juicy.
This is a forum for planetarion, and what you are writing here is
Science-fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
we should just bash EC to squeeze some more whine out of them so they can serve it with their bad cheese.
This is what happened to EC today.

God knows why they lost so many roids, maybe someone took my word on it and bashed them.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 19:58   #86
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I quite remember Zikonians being overpowered in r3 and r4.
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 20:06   #87
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I quite remember Zikonians being overpowered in r3 and r4.
^^
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 20:37   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's disappointing is that Ascendancy have stepped aside and no one aside of Apprime appear to show any desire to win. Apprime are far from invincible and I think it's quite possible to embarass them, but at the moment they're deserving of the win as they seem to be the only alliance playing for it.
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 22:06   #89
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
What's disappointing is that Ascendancy have stepped aside and no one aside of Apprime appear to show any desire to win. Apprime are far from invincible and I think it's quite possible to embarass them, but at the moment they're deserving of the win as they seem to be the only alliance playing for it.
CT is Apprime's nearest competitor and we all know that CT would rather fence than go to war
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 22:23   #90
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

CT winning would put them on the map as up until now they've been an alliance that hasn't made a serious dent in PA History. It's a pity they don't seem to want the #1 spot. They're more than capable of achieving it.
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 22:47   #91
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

They claim to have won a round!

*edit* just checked the PA Wiki, they actually did win a round, their first one. Maybe they should have stopped at the height of their ally career?

Last edited by rUl3r; 12 Jul 2009 at 23:02.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2009, 23:26   #92
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CT is Apprime's nearest competitor and we all know that CT would rather fence than go to war
given the antics of last round, i think you are the least qualified to talk about who has the balls to go to war and who hasn't

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 00:21   #93
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
given the antics of last round, i think you are the least qualified to talk about who has the balls to go to war and who hasn't
Where was the 'balls' in keeping up the bombardment on Asc with the universal block (which we had already shown, that it'd be an extremly easily victory). Neither choice xVx could have made required 'Balls', there was no real war either way they went. Plus the fact, that i wasnt xVx HC nor did i dictate xVx politics so your points are irrelevent even if they were true.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 01:05   #94
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
Ignore Light, Ascendancy is by far Apprimes closest competitor.. when all of those untagged join tag etc, by my calculations Ascendancy should slot in between CT and Apprime and with the cunning politics of there "dont give a damn" attitude, they will insure Apprime get hit by mass allys (again) and try to take #1. In other words, if you guys dont want Ascendancy to win ANOTHER round, HIT THEM NOW!!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 01:17   #95
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Where was the 'balls' in keeping up the bombardment on Asc with the universal block (which we had already shown, that it'd be an extremly easily victory). Neither choice xVx could have made required 'Balls', there was no real war either way they went. Plus the fact, that i wasnt xVx HC nor did i dictate xVx politics so your points are irrelevent even if they were true.
(Incredibly, this is a moderator post)

Ultimately your defence of xVx's strategy and your HC pretty much giving away the win is going to be picked up repeatedly because you made yourself appear to be totally behind it. You can choose to ignore it or I can get really bored tidying up the mess that results from a pretty easy ad hominem to make every time (and that means I'm really bored with the lol Light lol posts, regardless of their validity in some aspects). As a moderator my friendly advice would be to stick to your opinions and justify them, as you won't get far with the current userbase as it is because you're a fantastically easy target. I hardly approve of the other line of the argument but do more to protect yourself please.

Edit: Just in case everyone else missed my subtle point - if you want to base an entire post on the fact that Light has been historically bad on her judgements then I'm going to frown on it, although it might not be against the rules. If you want to shred her arguments, then by all means.

Last edited by lokken; 13 Jul 2009 at 01:23.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 12:41   #96
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Ignore Light, Ascendancy is by far Apprimes closest competitor.. when all of those untagged join tag etc, by my calculations Ascendancy should slot in between CT and Apprime and with the cunning politics of there "dont give a damn" attitude, they will insure Apprime get hit by mass allys (again) and try to take #1. In other words, if you guys dont want Ascendancy to win ANOTHER round, HIT THEM NOW!!!
Rumbled.

Quick chaps, to the lair to come up with another fiendish plot to ruin planetarion!
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 13:07   #97
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

someone do something, its so god damn boring :S
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 15:04   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

Isn't it great how we're seeing so much competition for the #1 spot. I for one sure am glad they dropped the tag limit!
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 15:41   #99
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: No drama?

Quote:
Isn't it great how we're seeing so much competition for the #1 spot. I for one sure am glad they dropped the tag limit!
Yes, and good thing Asc stepped down completely to ensure there´s an interesting round for once

Seriously though, Apprime are doing very well, can´t judge ND, p3nguins still have to grow up a bit imo and CT are on their usual standard of trying to keep out of wars until war is brought to them. At least that´s my impression.

God, I seriously miss Asc, I bet that would be a good fight now :P
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2009, 21:09   #100
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
if you guys dont want Ascendancy to win ANOTHER round, HIT THEM NOW!!!
i could fertilise the gobi desert with the content of your posts.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"

Last edited by Thatcher; 13 Jul 2009 at 21:43.
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote