User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 25 May 2014, 08:43   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Howling Rain R57

Howling rain will be making paw prints on peoples planets this round as we have done on every round since number 2.

We want new wolves to replace the ones that are hiding under a black flag

now the serious stuff ...

HR is the place for you if you dont know the game, your rusty or you just need a bunch of friendly faces when the chips are down and your roids are evacuating your planet.

We will teach, we will listen and we dont expect you to get it right 100% of the time.
We attack every day !
We believe there is no I in team ( despite my spelling occaisionally ).

Howling Rain has been there, done it and the t-shirts are being used as cushion covers.
Howling Rain is a stable alliance.
Howling Rain is an honourable alliance, our paw once given is not taken back.
howling Rain has a home grown set of tools that have been developing and evolving since the early rounds to help you navigate the universe easier.

Our word is our bond, we do not troll, we do not insult, we do not bite unless provoked, we do not whine when being targeted, we merely hit back.

Do you have an inner wolf with a sense of honour that seems outdated ?
Can you give reasonable actvity ?
Do you want to play with like minded others who never forget this is just a game ?

The only special thing we require you to have is access to an irc other than the com unit (ingame irc).

Come talk to us in #hr on netgamers
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2014, 09:08   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Howling Rain R57

I love hr!!!! :d
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote