User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 13:34   #51
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: eVolutioN of Tides of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Yeah, a good backstabbing is the best way to start a round, not end it.
lies.....take pack for example the split from vts back in r3 was a classic
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 15:44   #52
C.C.

Exclamation Re: eVolutioN of Tides of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphadominus
Just a note to clarify what has happened.

I am a founder member of ToF and was given no idea of what was going to happen. I arrived online to find my Alliance had been mugged.

There are ways of doing these things but I am afraid to say this was not carried out in an appropriate manner.

Sorry guys but you just don't do that to people.

Alpha
Aye to that. Members were led to believe that this was some sort of smooth transition (Evolution?) from one structure to another, rather than the hostile, non-consensual takeover that it was. Some of us agree that changes were need to give ToF a shot in the arm - but this was not the way to go about it.

At this stage I'd like to say that I have the greatest respect for a number of members who I now know to have been involved in this, Cisco in particular I will always be sorry to be in opposition to, but there are others.

This will not end well for either ToF or it's new offspring.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 16:03   #53
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

tbh i think the fact eVolution have now dropped to 30 members shows exactly how they went about it and that it was underhanded and wrong, any attempt on their part to deny this should be laughed at as obviously the majority of the ToF membership, having realised whats happened has left them. i expect the numbers to continue dropping.

on a happier note good luck to ToF for the rest of the round and next round, as a Subh member its s shame to see u fall out of what is proving to be an excellent race between Subh, VGN and TGV for 6th place, with ToF still there id would have made for an even better ending, thank you for the competition and i hope to do battle with you again next round

oh, and kick Evolutions candy asses into next week
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 16:09   #54
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

hmm...

News Flash: G-II Jumps to rank 15!

Anyway, politics sometimes hurt but with all said, I will say that what happened is the fault of a HC that didn't command due respect from their members. The HC of ToF should have known about this if they were doing their job correctly or were well connected to their members. As for the members of the HC that knew about this, it is their fault that the events took place as they did. As HC they should have spearheaded the changes - the eVolutioN - but instead, got caught off guard with the sudden turn of events.

All in all, the shere number of people still in eVolutioN shows that there was growing discontent with the leadership of ToF - lets not forget this point. Along with this, even those who have returned to ToF acknowledge this fact. Let's just hope they learn their lesson and reform the alliance to avoid being neglectful of members.

I think my signature is a good reminder to both ToF and eVolutioN...

p.s. Don't mess with Cisco
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 17:14   #55
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight
We are moving from a CEO based alliance to a Republic based alliance. We will have 5 HC's.
We are CEO based. But we keep the old man Acers in check :P

tbh, this looks like some serious bad management

ToF = Twats on Fire? Tons of Fools?

GL to everyone inthere that was just enjoying a game :-)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 18:04   #56
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

In my experience with ToF (and I have some, as we worked with them a bit while in was ND, and my wife was a member of their alliance) ToF has always suffered from inactivity, and a few ppl not following the "plan"(meaning not checking Arby's before attacking etc)

I know fellah to be a committed leader, and he bleeds ToF, anything with the intention of hosing him, and ToF is pure BS. This sounds to me like the attack of the power hungry noobs...and it's good that the community, and membership of ToF is seeing it for what it is.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 18:27   #57
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
In my experience with ToF (and I have some, as we worked with them a bit while in was ND, and my wife was a member of their alliance) ToF has always suffered from inactivity, and a few ppl not following the "plan"(meaning not checking Arby's before attacking etc)

I know fellah to be a committed leader, and he bleeds ToF, anything with the intention of hosing him, and ToF is pure BS. This sounds to me like the attack of the power hungry noobs...and it's good that the community, and membership of ToF is seeing it for what it is.
Yeah, I always thought ToF = fellah + cool community. Just wish I properly knew both sides of this.

I hope it all works out and we have ToF back next round.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 19:03   #58
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
We are CEO based. But we keep the old man Acers in check :P

tbh, this looks like some serious bad management

ToF = Twats on Fire? Tons of Fools?

GL to everyone inthere that was just enjoying a game :-)
I always thought it stood for Transexuals of Finland

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 20:32   #59
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

thugz of fellatioh thats it
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 21:07   #60
LeeAdama
[ND]LeeAdama

LeeAdama will become famous soon enoughLeeAdama will become famous soon enough

this whole thing is based on the greed of one person who, as an active member of ToF myself for the last two round, I HAVE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO BEFORE YESTEDAY. what does that tell you? and vasquin always struck me as a reasonable chap, and thats why this was so much wierder.

When they formed eVo, they never told us they were doing it, never opened a vote to see if we wanted it, and didn't ask us if we wanted in. I mean shit, i don't remeber applying for eVo, i applied for ToF. If they wanted to do it, and i agree with the ideas behind it, they should have fracking asked first. Its all about greed and short-sightedness

last night, when i decided that i was going to leave eVo and rejoin my buddies in ToF, i was in the new private chat room, and there were only FIVE people and TWO bots in the room, while in the ToF private chat there were close to 35. What does that tell you about the leadership and alleigences eVo is commanding? Hell, most of their people are the inactives that were sucking up ToFs positions. We should be thanking them, lol.

This whole situation is a load of crap that was started by greed and continues only because of stubborness. I really hope the leaderships can figure it out, and I personally would have no problem if eVo reintegrated with ToF and its members joined us again, all except 1 anyways.
LeeAdama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:32   #61
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
hmm...

News Flash: G-II Jumps to rank 15!

Anyway, politics sometimes hurt but with all said, I will say that what happened is the fault of a HC that didn't command due respect from their members. The HC of ToF should have known about this if they were doing their job correctly or were well connected to their members. As for the members of the HC that knew about this, it is their fault that the events took place as they did. As HC they should have spearheaded the changes - the eVolutioN - but instead, got caught off guard with the sudden turn of events.

All in all, the shere number of people still in eVolutioN shows that there was growing discontent with the leadership of ToF - lets not forget this point. Along with this, even those who have returned to ToF acknowledge this fact. Let's just hope they learn their lesson and reform the alliance to avoid being neglectful of members.

I think my signature is a good reminder to both ToF and eVolutioN...

p.s. Don't mess with Cisco

Earth to extremely blind muppet,

A. they were connected to their members, noone but a few people seemed to have known about the proposed move, including the members, i think the thread cleary points that out more than once, they did command due respect from their members else they wouldnt have been able to reform ToF, which takes me to

B. the shere number of people still in eVo???? OMG MAN SERIOUSLY WTF!!! at the time of my previous post they were down to 30, thats from an alliance with 60-70 odd members, cant quite remember specific count but was between 60 and 70, aybe over 70. thats over half the ally gone, now they are on 21, ToF are on 41 and 9 places ahead.

Clearly you havnt even bothered to look at the universe page or sandmans or anything including the rest of this thread before you posted. u tit
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 06:28   #62
Ull

Ull is an unknown quantity at this point

ok I dont know if this has been said or not but here I go. I just want to say it was not ToF as an alliance. that quit it was selected few who felt like they need to start over. now I dont know there exact reasons for doing it this way but I felt that it was wrong so I have gone back to ToF and as you can see on the universe page alot has joined ToF also. so if anyone wants to join ToF we are still up and running. or if you choose you can go to eVo. hope this hasnt offended anyone on either side it was not ment as an attack just letting people know whats going on.

[ToF]Ull
Ull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 08:49   #63
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I always thought it stood for Transexuals of Finland
NOW you tell me !?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:32   #64
LeeAdama
[ND]LeeAdama

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg

A. they were connected to their members, noone but a few people seemed to have known about the proposed move, including the members, i think the thread cleary points that out more than once, they did command due respect from their members else they wouldnt have been able to reform ToF, which takes me to

B. the shere number of people still in eVo???? OMG MAN SERIOUSLY WTF!!! at the time of my previous post they were down to 30, thats from an alliance with 60-70 odd members, cant quite remember specific count but was between 60 and 70, aybe over 70. thats over half the ally gone, now they are on 21, ToF are on 41 and 9 places ahead.

Clearly you havnt even bothered to look at the universe page or sandmans or anything including the rest of this thread before you posted. u tit

16 members left in eVo now, rank 23 with 25 mil score, while ToF is rank 13 with 47 members (for those of you math-disinclined, that three time more ) and a total score of 100 mil. I just think this is halarious that an ally that is supposed to be hardcore gamers has a couple of high-score HCs and a whole bunch of inactives (thats what their constituence is down to) that are dragging their score down royally.

I also want to give a shout-out to apoc and the rest of the PA team for being so understanding durring this period of uncertainty and allowing those of us that had no idea what was going on outside of the propoganda to switch to where we really wanted to be.

Rounds 12- 1/2 of 14 - F-crew
Rounds the rest of 14 - 16 - ToF
Round 17-20, 40-47 - NewDawn
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 04:41   #65
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg

Your words of insults are very pleasant, proud to have an idiot like yourself say them to me.

Anyway, that post was made when there were many more members still in eVo. As of now, you are correct, very few are left, so I do stand corrected....

... I love emotionally imbalanced people... they always seem to take things that aren't directed towards them so personally... :-/
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 20:04   #66
LeeAdama
[ND]LeeAdama

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
Your words of insults are very pleasant, proud to have an idiot like yourself say them to me.

Anyway, that post was made when there were many more members still in eVo. As of now, you are correct, very few are left, so I do stand corrected....

... I love emotionally imbalanced people... they always seem to take things that aren't directed towards them so personally... :-/
interestingly enough, its not the emotionally imbalnced person that is the one responding, its the emotionally imbalanced person doing the asking because he is so messed up he needs to make himself feel better by laughing at others when they take something they said personally instead of trying to figure out why they are so messed up.

Rounds 12- 1/2 of 14 - F-crew
Rounds the rest of 14 - 16 - ToF
Round 17-20, 40-47 - NewDawn
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 12:31   #67
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

Crikey it's all kicked off lately huh guys?
max_vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 14:27   #68
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

Sad to see some people tried to kill a alliance as ToF. In view you should surely start a new alliance if your not happy with your current 1. But do have the balls to just leave if its a alliance thats been there for several rounds and not kill it from the inside out.

ToF rules!!
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 21:26   #69
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

lokie was hc but left the game a while a go now thats why he gave such a late responce
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 22:34   #70
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, either of these two playing r16?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 23:49   #71
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

ofc ToF will be playing rd 16

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=189136
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 12:53   #72
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

ToF is playing r16 & Pragmatik is the new alliance by some of the evolution people (/me waves to vasquin, still wub joe m8 )
The free round will hopefully prove to be quite a nice round judging by all the alliances playing

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 19:08   #73
Lokie

I`ll change my underline as i am no longer a HC

but still ToF
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 19:10   #74
Lokie

This is better is it not
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 13:42   #75
KarnivOre
1337 m£47 3@70r

KarnivOre is an unknown quantity at this point

aww, you guys disbanded. now im gonna have to smoke up and find another alliance when i eventually get my pc fixed

hey cisco

[ToF] spamming champ of the year award
KarnivOre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2009, 22:38   #76
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bode View Post
As of today, Tides of Fire no longer will exist as an alliance.

The active and more experienced members of the alliance have decided to start over with our active member base and a new command structure. We will be known as eVolutioN.

Please join us in our new public channel #eVolutioN.

We hope to become a stronger alliance through these changes.

Bode
gl venox

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2009, 23:02   #77
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
gl venox
urrr, thanks!
Unread 15 Jun 2009, 23:16   #78
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

nice /necro there Thatcher
Unread 15 Jun 2009, 23:20   #79
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

each to their own

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 05:42   #80
burgess
ePNS HC

burgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura about

lol

Oh the irony.
"Three days after the event the users of LambdaMOO arranged an online meeting"... "to discuss what should be done about Mr. Bungle. The meeting lasted approximately two hours and forty-five minutes, but no conclusive decisions were made."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_in_Cyberspace

"This latest incident comes in the wake of a February episode in which an ambulating chatbot device created at Caltech was programmed to repeat the phrase "I am a faggot" while locomoting across campus."
burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 07:51   #81
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

why are you digging up 4 year old threads ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote