User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jul 2006, 11:45   #1
Syanide

Syanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Return of the Syanide :P

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this topic, so I decided on posting here.

Anyway, I doubt anyone really knows me, I used to play Planetarion about ten rounds ago, through rounds three-nine or something. As for alliances, the only one I remember being in is RaH, I remember some other alliances, like RB, ROCK, WolfPack, Illuminati, and such. But those lot, I can't quite remember IF I was in them, or I just had friends in them ^_^ Oh and I was also in Squirrels, not exactly an alliance, but a group of friends.

But the main reason for this post is - I'm back and can't find any of my old friends. So, I'm hoping maybe some old friends will see this post and say hello. Some names I can remember being associated with is Lord Niko, Slinky and BJayD. I can't remember many others that I was friends with

But if you remember me, please get in touch with me, I really want to meet some of my older friends (And, I was Syanide back then, don't get me confused with Cyanide :P)

Sy
Syanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 13:23   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Return of the Syanide :P

Welcome back!

Come onto IRC and have a poke around I am sure you will find some old gal / alliance mates knocking around!

irc.netgamers.org #planetarion

Hope you enjoy the game which is abit diffrent now from 10 rounds ago

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 13:30   #3
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

The nick does ring a bell. Come onto irc and join some of those channels. For example #rock is still alive in that channel.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 01:02   #4
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Hey Bro good to see you back.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 04:11   #5
Syanide

Syanide is an unknown quantity at this point

LnL! Hey you, there's a name I can remember! ^_^

Previous Alliances:
[Illiad] [RaH] [ROCK]
Syanide is offline   Reply With Quote