User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 14:44   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football]Celtic

Kura/Deffeh this one is more for you guys than anyone else.

I'm watching the Man U/Newcastle game atm and am being impressed by Boumsong (although he's just slipped and was therefore partly responsible for the first goal but up to that point had been a one man defence) and Ferdinand (who although he has had **** all to do seems to be doing it well).

Anyways i started thinking about creating (in my head) "the ultimate defence" for celtic and decided to include those two.

Then i thought "what's the ****ing point ... celtic will never get them".

This is where you guys come in.

Just random "pub talk" but "Who (if anybody*) do you think Celtic could get to shore up their defence?"

I mean attack-wise i think celtic will be able to compete in Europe next season.

Defence-wise i think we're gonna get ****ed.

*i doubt O'Neil will get any funds if he manages to keep Bellamy (please God let him keep Bellamy)