User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Nov 2009, 22:39   #401
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Not caring about Planetarion doesn't make you an idiot.
lie?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2009, 22:41   #402
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Are Apprime and Ascendancy still cooperating?
Unread 29 Nov 2009, 23:28   #403
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

No, Asc and Apprime had a huge falling out over the colour of the tags in the joint command channel's topic. Cardi threatened us all with destruction and Theam then tried to be funny and it all fell apart.
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 00:18   #404
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Late to the thread, but the night MISTU died was glorious.

I remember celebrating it inchannel with Sid and mazz.

Bunch of tosser traitors to the crown.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 01:23   #405
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
No, Asc and Apprime had a huge falling out over the colour of the tags in the joint command channel's topic. Cardi threatened us all with destruction and Theam then tried to be funny and it all fell apart.
We can all be quite clear on the fact that I stopped trying ages ago.
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 13:22   #406
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Well there seems to have been a group of players who joined for galaxy fencing purposes or simply to avoid being involved in an alliance war. Its possible to ridicule people for both reasons but I can understand the sentiments behind both.
i got(had atleast) ties with Ali, and joined Subh because i wanted to be in the community and play semi active...

my initial plan was to xp whore and enjoy the round... then i exiled in 1:2(notice how i did this AFTER joining subh) and had to change my plan and start "playing"(but im sure wishy will point out im more inactive then normal)

My reason for leaving was mainly the constant crashing, the constant whining, and pointing out how crashing = ****ing up, was seen as proof of arrogance... i just got fed up with it...

i doubt any of the subh in 1:2(me pommeh wishy) every joined subh to fence, nor did we intend to leave... sometimes things just turn out a diffrent way then planned...
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 13:33   #407
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's certainly not like anyone called that out earlier in this thread anyways...
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 13:47   #408
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I have been playing this game since r5 or so. This round i crashed for the first time since i have memory. (Sure, i have landed some bad attacks or got fkd in a defense badly calc'd, but i have never crashed my fleet by just forgetting about the attack until now). Do i need someone yelling at me and making a huge deal sermoning about how Crashing = fkng up? No.
Shit happens, and people should just deal with it. Instead, the constant whining about whatever goes wrong in an alliance does probably as much or even more damage than the crash itself.
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 14:41   #409
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I have been playing this game since r5 or so. This round i crashed for the first time since i have memory. (Sure, i have landed some bad attacks or got fkd in a defense badly calc'd, but i have never crashed my fleet by just forgetting about the attack until now). Do i need someone yelling at me and making a huge deal sermoning about how Crashing = fkng up? No.
Shit happens, and people should just deal with it. Instead, the constant whining about whatever goes wrong in an alliance does probably as much or even more damage than the crash itself.
Your crash doesnt just ruin your round, it potentially ruins your alliances round.. It also makes all the alliance defence you've had pointless, it destroys morale when people start crashing pointlessly and you simply cant go to war or even trust your members to attack once the crashing starts.

So maybe you didnt need someone yelling at you, telling you crashing fked up.. but you're going to get it anyway.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 15:52   #410
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm pretty sure one of the reasons Ascendancy has a lot less crashers than most other alliances is the harsh treatment crashers get.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 17:07   #411
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

It's so easy not to crash that if you do it anyway, you deserve to be yelled at. (special rl issues excluded of course)
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 17:49   #412
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
It's so easy not to crash that if you do it anyway, you deserve to be yelled at. (special rl issues excluded of course)
according to melac ( who calculates defence in % of amount of fleets launched ) you should teach them how to not crash
apparantly pa is kinda hard, and u cant expect all to scan and calc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 20:49   #413
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
( who calculates defence in % of amount of fleets launched )
what does this mean?

in fairness the calc even has red for - 'OMG DEATH' and green for - 'yay happy and fun'

"planetarion - colour coded for the retarded"
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 20:57   #414
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
what does this mean?

in fairness the calc even has red for - 'OMG DEATH' and green for - 'yay happy and fun'

"planetarion - colour coded for the retarded"
ah ye. Spose I should explain this.
A certain Subh member claimed he was a better member, and overall helped more since he had a higher % of his launched fleets as def missions.
I had quite a few more launched def missions than him, but since I had launched attacks also ( being a bad boy and all ) I had 40% less def percentage wise than him.
I banged my head to the screen a few times, then laughed hopeing he was joking, but he really meant it Another member agreed also. I think it was at this point I realised I had to leave.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 21:44   #415
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't realise you'd lost your proud record of never leaving an alliance mid-round wish. My heartfelt commiserations
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 22:54   #416
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

hahahahhahhahah, I laughed my arse off about that aswell, poor wishy
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 00:08   #417
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

wish you selfish bastard!
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 01:55   #418
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Like rats on a sinking ship eh wish
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 08:29   #419
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Another member agreed also.
How are they still over 10 members or are all thats left agreeing to this point?

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 11:27   #420
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkie View Post
i'm pretty sure one of the reasons ascendancy has a lot less crashers than most other alliances is the harsh treatment crashers get.
qft

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 11:29   #421
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Your crash doesnt just ruin your round, it potentially ruins your alliances round.. It also makes all the alliance defence you've had pointless, it destroys morale when people start crashing pointlessly and you simply cant go to war or even trust your members to attack once the crashing starts.

So maybe you didnt need someone yelling at you, telling you crashing fked up.. but you're going to get it anyway.
Perfect example of just pointing out the obvious. If i needed someone to tell me the sky is blue, i would ask him to. The point is, unless you are a total moron or a total noob, you don't need someone coming to you telling things you already know and getting all hot and bothered, especially in a game.

The point of games is to actually teach you to lose. You can't win all the time.
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 11:42   #422
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
You can't win all the time.
I think I'm winning all the time.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 12:01   #423
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude View Post
I think I'm winning all the time.
I think you should visit a psychiatrist
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 14:14   #424
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think you should visit a psychiatrist
They usualy visit Hude and his sofas.
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 14:17   #425
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
I'm pretty sure one of the reasons Ascendancy has a lot less crashers than most other alliances is the harsh treatment crashers get.
Isn't it more about the harsh treatment the sponsors of the crashers receive?
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 17:01   #426
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perfect example of just pointing out the obvious. If i needed someone to tell me the sky is blue, i would ask him to. The point is, unless you are a total moron or a total noob, you don't need someone coming to you telling things you already know and getting all hot and bothered, especially in a game.

The point of games is to actually teach you to lose. You can't win all the time.
maybe they thought you was a total noob as you had just crashed?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 18:37   #427
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
maybe they thought you was a total noob as you had just crashed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzys Sig

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 22:07   #428
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

In all fairness, I usually consider crasher to be morons, not noobs. Even noobs figure out they shouldn´t wipe out 99% of their fleet.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 22:09   #429
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
im quite confident ascendancy wont win
This is where people go wrong on AD. Never make firm public predictions, they're impossible to weasel out of later on.

Plus there's always some asshole who reminds you about them at a totally inopportune moment.

If you really want to ensure your predictions come true you have to go out and make them happen. Like those people who claimed subh and ND et al would never win and then went out and variously crashed or left tag to ensure they wouldn't be left with egg on their face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I wonder why you idiots compare this gangbang to rounds where the alliance being ganged actually played to win? Apprime ain't playing to win this round. We dont have a full tag, we dont intent to have a full tag, we don't intent to recruit.

Wich part is so damn hard to understand?
On reflection I'd guess the bit about not planning to recruit...

.....wyyoooooO!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Dec 2009 at 22:18.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 22:44   #430
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

You just got JBG'd.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 17:33   #431
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
Poor Valle
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 17:37   #432
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Valle is the exception, he gets to crash, and leech as much def as he wants!
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 19:10   #433
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Its called late starters + swapping some shitty players for people who played for a dead alliance. App still never started this round to play for the win.. but yea good job, you sure got me there

Did you start smoking funny things?
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 00:00   #434
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Poor Valle
Poor me! He stole 121 roids with that crash
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote