User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 15 Nov 2007, 19:01   #1
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Health and Fitness

I'm young and i'm relatively fit. As such i have the mentality that i don't get ill.

For a week now i've passed off the pains in my chest as either stress of indigestion. I've passed off the horrible green shit i'm hacking up as "just a cold". A cold i've had for over a month. However it turns out if you have a fall in temperature, chest pain, headaches, loss of appetite, fatigue, difficulty breathing and you cough up blood stained phlegm (which i do on occasion) you have pneumonia. I suppose i could have accute bronchitis but you're not supposed to get chest pains from that. Also my Doctor, who i finally saw today, has prescribed me antibiotics which they're supposedly not to do for bronchitis. Saying that i'm not in hospital so who knows. The Doctor didn't specifically tell me what was wrong.

The long and the short of it is i feel like shit. I feel like shit and it is majorly affecting my libido.

And so to the point of this thread. I have a high sex drive. My brain tells me i should be having sex what seems to be all the time. Since getting ill the desire mentally has remained but i seem frequently unable to react physically to it. This is terrifying for me. I always thought that when people got old and they lost interest in sex it was because they just got bored with it or whatever. I didn't realise you could still want to do it but just be physically unable to. The realisation that this, being unable to perform, will happen to me later in life and, unlike now, there will be no recovery has hit me hard.

Anyway i just wondered if anybody else had developed a fear, or fears, as they grew older.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote