User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 28 Nov 2004, 20:07   #1
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
suggestion to pa team for Pa to make more money

you guys should start selling Pa shirts and Pa sweaters with cool graphics and Pa pics on them.. something like "proud Cathaar of Planetarion R12" with a huge fleet of spiders and beetles in the background, with a bunch of EMP'ed Terran destroyers or some crap like that - selling Pa shirts should boost up your income - unless u guys are already selling them, i just dont know about it... hmmmmmmmm

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:02   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: suggestion to pa team for Pa to make more money

There did used to be a PA shop back in Round 4. Unfortunatley the person who ran it had to leave, and the shop finished at the same time. It was a Cafe-Express shop, which also meant it was based in the USA away from the main playerbase of this game, and as such the prices were quite high. About a year ago there was talk of reviving it, with it going as far as looking at products to have Planetarionised. The startup costs for this though were prohibitivley high as noone had enough money to put into it as a venture, especially with the game seeming to be on a downward curve at that point. As the game continues to improve it may be worth us looking into it again, but it would depend on if there was definatley a market for the stuff.

To: demiGOD - would you object if this thread was renamed "PA Merchandise" or something btw?
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 00:43   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
To: demiGOD - would you object if this thread was renamed "PA Merchandise" or something btw?
No, he wouldn't.

The old PA mug was (buyably) cool. Also, Cafe Press is shit, surely Jolt have some sort of merchandising deal with a proper place already?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 11:40   #4
KarnivOre
1337 m£47 3@70r

KarnivOre is an unknown quantity at this point

i wud love to own a "cathaar for life" t shirt with a pic of some ships pwning those damn zikonians

[ToF] spamming champ of the year award
KarnivOre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:05   #5
BasiltheCat
A right royal pain in ...

BasiltheCat is an unknown quantity at this point

Put me down for a mug, infact I'll buy one of each race :-)
BasiltheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 16:35   #6
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Wink Re: suggestion to pa team for Pa to make more money

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
of course not!

but yeah, let us know when the shop opens - if it would be an actually-working online shop would be better be appreciated by a lot of us american Pa players so we dont have to fly to europe to get Pa shirts and stuff.. and i promise u guys that i will at least spend at least $200 on ur merchandise so make sure this shop happens

Unread 1 Dec 2004, 18:45   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Discuss] PA Merchandising

Ditto on the mug, I have wanted one since r4.

I could probably do with a Planetarion baseball cap and beanie, aswell.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 19:23   #8
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

squeezy stress-roids were looked into at one point...
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:32   #9
Iceman
Take that

Iceman is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i think sqeezy stress roids is funni but i wouldnt buy one!
Mug is a definite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
something like "proud Cathaar of Planetarion R12" with a huge fleet of spiders and beetles in the background, with a bunch of EMP'ed Terran destroyers or some crap like that
Lol true that spiders and beetles all the way! why dont you cat's build more of them i ask?
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 01:11   #10
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

sorry to be the person of reason but does PA actually have the graphics ppl who are willing to have their work sold in this way? In r4 the manual contained pics for each ship, we dont have that now so it would mean completely new art work been created.

Anyway
Put me down for a mug and stress roid
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 18:14   #11
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
squeezy stress-roids were looked into at one point...
man that stress roid will work really well just by staring at 123,454,678 incoming hostiles on my overview, or just listening to my girlfriend bitch about me playing "planetarium" (as she would say) and tell her for the n'th time that its PLANETARION with an O and an N

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 10:10   #12
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

so anyone know any good shop things where u send them the piccies for the things and they make and sell em - the ones that don't tend to make u much money but don;t tend to cost much to set up

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 02:19   #13
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

shirts, sweaters and ballcaps.. really easy and inexpensive to produce.. just buy a shitload of generic plain black, red, white, etc sweatshirts, ballcaps and shirts, and print them on and BAMMM!! - ready for distribution.. might want the community the donate designs and stuff for more variety rather than just the plain, boring 'ole w^ww.planetarion.com stuff

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 11:45   #14
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

that actually costs money.... we want a solution that involves 0 startup cost and possibly even 0 revenue for jolt intially - then if people buy the things we can contemplate going up market

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 12:21   #15
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve

There are some shops like Cafe-Express in Europe, too.
I only know one in Germany, wouldn't help much though.
I always wanted 2 mugs, but in r4 i was too young to really afford em. ;-)
I loved the "Talk faster, my planet is under attack" and the "Planetarion - Do you have a planet yet?"
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 12:23   #16
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I defo want a mug
I would pay a fiver for a mug damnit gimme a planetarion mug pleeeeeeeeeease.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:28   #17
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Look around for net based companies that do shirt/Mug printing etc, and have a page setup to order stuff from, and simply use the company. find a couple of them, one in US, one in UK or something. Charge us 50p/50cents more than their costs or something, and if it works out expand it.

Brimstone
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:51   #18
Kal
Inactive peon

seems that jolt as a whole will be looking into merchandising over the next few months, so stay tuned

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 18:48   #19
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPubes
"Talk faster, my planet is under attack"
LOL !

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 22:43   #20
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd love some PA merchandise, i've wanted some for years. I'll have 2 geek t-shirts, 4 mugs (one for each race) and a few of those stress roids
I think there's probably enough demand for it now, just up to jolt to find someone to produce bits, and then we can have competitions for designing
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 02:52   #21
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

I know I'll buy some
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 14:55   #22
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPubes
There are some shops like Cafe-Express in Europe, too.
I only know one in Germany, wouldn't help much though.
I always wanted 2 mugs, but in r4 i was too young to really afford em. ;-)
I loved the "Talk faster, my planet is under attack" and the "Planetarion - Do you have a planet yet?"
Right now, i'd die for those mugs tbfh....
(Just to remember Jolt. )
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 05:54   #23
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Those stress roids are a great idea - as you can always say that your attacker cant take ALL your roids from you - i'd deffo have one .

I'll prolly get a mug as well - either Cathaar or Xan though (never been a fan of those sticky ziks or boring terrans ).

Money from soveh - who would have thought. Traditionally i tend to make scots look frivolous with their money (yes, i am a chronic hoarder. especially with money :\).
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 11:53   #24
Kal
Inactive peon

We are considering merchandising quite seriously atm - we will let you all know the result.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 30 Oct 2006, 14:24   #25
MEX

MEX will become famous soon enoughMEX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
There did used to be a PA shop back in Round 4...
I still have a coffe mug and the "Planetarion Dreadnaught" mousepad from this time

MfG, MEX
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 17:42   #26
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Two mugs, one t-shirt, a shotglass for those nights of DC'ing, and a stress roid.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 17:44   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

If someone sets up some PA crap for sale i'd buy definitly. Maybe the surplus could be used to advertise the game.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 18:23   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Making t-shirts are not expensive or hard, at all. Neither is getting mugs, ligthers, make lp's or whatever you want to do.
Just do searches and get people to print them. I've been involved in running DIY shops for years. The problems are ideas (and I doubt that will be a big problem in this community) and running the webshop, beacause that requires work.

Id buy a mug, and possibly a mousemat. No t-shirts thought, I dont want people to think I'm a nerd
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 18:29   #29
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good. After 3 years of wearing my Planetarion T-shirt as an undershirt for american football and a few months of boxing it is starting to wear out....

A few holes.....rips.....and its going kind of solid.....

"The only easy day was yesterday."

Last edited by Zo0f; 31 Oct 2006 at 18:34.
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 18:36   #30
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
seems that jolt as a whole will be looking into merchandising over the next few months, so stay tuned
The result of this was obviously a no? :S
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 09:55   #31
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

i want that stress roid. and a pa branded electro shock device, with which you can give other people e-shocks over the inet. that would be handy.
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 10:59   #32
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Ok ladies and gentlemen, i have been given this task to do! Ive got the login for the cafepress shop and im finding designs and graphics as we speak, when ive got it all sorted there will be an announcement and the usual stuff. If you are interested in getting involved by contributing designs and stuff then come and visit me in #portal and we will have a chat!

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 11:08   #33
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This is great news. Cant wait to see the results
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 11:31   #34
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Is cafepress the only option chef? It’s just that while the service is pretty good if the bulk of your customer base is US based when it’s not the shipping costs become a little restrictive. The more you buy the cheaper it gets but then your likely to break the import limit and get charged import charges which quickly make a reasonable priced t-shirt pretty expensive.

Is there not perhaps regional companies that could offer the service for each major market for pa or maybe one that has a better pricing policy to suit the masses?

Or failing that could pa/jolt not take a reseller kind of roll. We put our orders in with pa/jolt they charge us via normal methods for the item costs plus a small levi to cover postage and import duty. At the end of the month pa/Jolt then take all the orders, buy them in one (so you get a discount on both the shipping and item cost) and then upon arriving in the UK they are reshipped to the relevant places. It may take a bit of organising but I’d imagine it would make it more appealing and hence profitable
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 11:36   #35
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

cafe-express shop is quite expensive dont you have a local uk based shop with same concept who does the same stuff?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 15:08   #36
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

We already have a PA mug from round 4 but the pictures come off in the dishwasher bout time we got some replacements

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 22:21   #37
Kal
Inactive peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
cafe-express shop is quite expensive dont you have a local uk based shop with same concept who does the same stuff?
I did some investigating a while ago and it pretty much seemed that dispite all the cafepress drawbacks it did actually work out marginally cheaper that UK based solutions. Now of course I probaably didn't look at every single UK/Europe based solutions - so feel free to look around and see if there is anything that might be cheaper.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 1 Nov 2006, 22:39   #38
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

/me despairs at the exchange rate between Britain and Australia.

When the nominal values are the same for stuff, but the exchange rate is a multiplier of 2.5, then mugs become expensive .

Yes i am a student. Unfortunately i also do economics.

Still, i remain enthusiastic! \o/
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 16:49   #39
Beuk

Beuk is an unknown quantity at this point

How bout an alarmclock that works with ticks.. "Wake Up!! u need to launch your fleet, in 5min it will b tick 937"
Beuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 19:19   #40
Kal
Inactive peon

small update on this:

we do want to get the cafepress shop back up and running, and with the current strength of the dollar it is probabaly the cheapest option. However we are lacking in people wanting to produce artwork, so if you have any ideas or images that might be of use please do get in tough. As soon as we have a car set of items we will relaunch the shop.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 16 Dec 2006, 19:37   #41
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beuk
How bout an alarmclock that works with ticks.. "Wake Up!! u need to launch your fleet, in 5min it will b tick 937"

YUS!!!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 22:19   #42
Muppet
Slightly tipsy

Muppet is an unknown quantity at this point

Would be good if this happens.

A big coffee mug and any T-shirt with a huge pic of dead and wreaked xan ships on it.
Having played Terran the past two rounds I have to admit i don't have much love for xans (specially after round 19)
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 23:50   #43
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Apologies about the delay at the moment we are having some issues. I will however do my best to get this back on track as soon as possible.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 08:38   #44
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
/me despairs at the exchange rate between Britain and Australia.

When the nominal values are the same for stuff, but the exchange rate is a multiplier of 2.5, then mugs become expensive .

Yes i am a student. Unfortunately i also do economics.

Still, i remain enthusiastic! \o/
Same here. I would still buy merchandise and would not care too much about the price and the shipping on top of it.

Unread 26 Dec 2006, 12:57   #45
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

My T-shirt is probably a collectors item then :P

Need a new one tbh :-)

mug would be good too..

stress roids .. not so keen..

did anyone ever buy the mouse mat ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 17:08   #46
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Have you guys looked at zazzle.com ? It might be a more viable alternative to cafepress.

A tshirt plus airmail from US to UK is about $20 - £10.

Mugs are about £12 after shipping which is a bit expensive.

It may be more practical for PA to buy in bulk, ship, and sell themselves - that said I think the best solution is still for PA to get tshirts printed here from a shop in the UK and sell them themselves. Bulk tshirts are pretty cheap.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 09:30   #47
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

sadly mugs allways are shyne .. its the weight :-(
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 07:45   #48
MEX

MEX will become famous soon enoughMEX will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: [Discuss] PA Merchandising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post

stress roids .. not so keen..

did anyone ever buy the mouse mat ?
Never heard of the STRESS ROIDS until now ... how do they look like ?

I still have my old planetarion mouse mat lying around somewere in my residence ... and the mug too !

MfG, MEX
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 09:24   #49
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

I cant see this idea every doing that well as most people do not let people in their RL know that they play spreadsheet wars!
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 09:31   #50
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
I cant see this idea every doing that well as most people do not let people in their RL know that they play spreadsheet wars!
About all my m8s (football team etc) know i play planetarion. tbh: kinda pathetic if they'd not know about something you spend this much time on.

I'd say: bring back pa-tshirts for Winners (instead of a lousy credit)