User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Oct 2009, 16:52   #1
Lοki
God of Fire and Mischief

Lοki is a jewel in the roughLοki is a jewel in the roughLοki is a jewel in the rough
Looking For Buddy Pack

Hi there. Post if you're looking for a buddy pack.

I haven't been playing for several years so I don't know too many people to team up with. I am looking to create or join a buddy pack which has

- Activity. That is, everyone uses irc and logs their account a couple of times a day.
- A nice variety of top 15 alliances, the more the better.
- A friendly atmosphere.
- Members prepared to defend each other whenever possible and maintain other services like galaxy fund or emergency scans.

My nick on mIRC is Loki. Last round (first I did in a long time) I started my planet around tick 450 and ended in the top 500. I have decent knowledge of the game mechanics and ofc all the above points also apply to me.
Lοki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2009, 10:27   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Looking For Buddy Pack

It's probably better to go random than to create a buddypack with people you don't know, you'll end up in a galaxy with a buddypack anyway...
Unread 26 Oct 2009, 10:47   #3
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I'd pack ur buddy if u kno wut i mean

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2009, 12:44   #4
Lοki
God of Fire and Mischief

Lοki is a jewel in the roughLοki is a jewel in the roughLοki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
It's probably better to go random than to create a buddypack with people you don't know, you'll end up in a galaxy with a buddypack anyway...
Saves me the exile costs. Besides, people who hang out in the forums usually are more active in the game as well. - or they just like to troll like Linkie
Lοki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2009, 12:53   #5
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lοki View Post
Saves me the exile costs. Besides, people who hang out in the forums usually are more active in the game as well. - or they just like to troll like Linkie
I don't think you know what trolling is.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2009, 13:32   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I was going to say I ll bp, but like Kila said.. it's better to just go random..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote