User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 26 Apr 2009, 02:58   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Who are we r31

so, instead of that shit thread every round about who you were I spose it would be cool with a thread about who you are / what you plan to be.

I am etd and plan to go fr/de. will attack other etd and caths and ziks. maybe also smal xans, dunno!

will lack anti fr/de so will focus on stealing some ships to cover that. but it will be hard. hope I dont have to prod the BS anti FR, but I fear I have to. will look into efficiency I spose.... I think I will end top 10, lets see!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 03:51   #2
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about
Re: Who are we r31

Aslong as I roid Disc, I should be fine! Then I dont care whatever spot I end at! That manhater!
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 03:54   #3
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centronic View Post
Aslong as I roid Disc, I should be fine! Then I dont care whatever spot I end at! That manhater!
Can i join?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 03:57   #4
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Can i join?
Yes! We shall form a new epic and secret bg just to roid Disc. And the name shall be secret aswell!
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 04:40   #5
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centronic View Post
Yes! We shall form a new epic and secret bg just to roid Disc. And the name shall be secret aswell!
Can i suggest "Turkbusters".
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 08:47   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've signed up a cath scanplanet and will be racing to early jgps.

Then I'll probably delete my planet because of exams.

If I do play a little bit I'll probably build FI (with a small chance of DE) and rape the endless number of xands for giggles.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2009, 18:13   #7
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Terr, BS, amps, numbah wun scanneh!
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2009, 19:09   #8
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Im xan and just started playing. my first ships are out this night
my plan is to bottomfeed whatever looks tasty!

Then after a few days i guess, i will take a look at stats because i have no clue how they look.

Finally i will knock wishmaster out of top10 the last day because he epicly crash on my amazing hidden prod.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2009, 20:24   #9
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

This round I signed up to play primarily as a team-player; providing defese fleets (and, in time, scans) and as ever caring very little about my own planet.

I do like working through tickplans though, and created a Cat CR tickplan that helped me get t10 for the first few days. I haven't landed attacks in a couple of nights (partying last night, wasn't home) and have had incs 3 nights so far an had one wave actually land on me (teamups ftl!) so not doing quite as well as I started, but that's not really a problem. The xp I gained that gave me a high rank was entirely incidental

I started with CR attack fleets with Spiders to cover vs fi/co, but am switching to develop my fi fleet over the next few nights as this was always going to be my primary fleet.

Ofc, my other aim for the round is to not crash my fleet for 2 rounds running!
Unread 2 May 2009, 22:56   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Ofc, my other aim for the round is to not crash my fleet for 2 rounds running!
Learn to walk before you try to run, young Kenny.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2009, 00:48   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I can see you were trying to insult me in a somewhat light hearted way there, charlieboy, but I don't see how it fits what you were quoting.

I presume that not crashing my fleet would be the 'running' part... but what would constitute 'walking'?

Last edited by t3k; 3 May 2009 at 00:57. Reason: spelling correction
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2009, 00:53   #12
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

CBA, the round after knocking 7:2 out of the galaxy race by crashing 6mil or something on Golan, is trying to make fun of Kenny for crashing or something?
Unread 3 May 2009, 07:21   #13
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

I will not kill a single ship when attacking this round!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2009, 04:16   #14
t3k
The Video Guy

Also, I'd like to speak to 8:1:6 about previous alias infringement.
Unread 18 May 2009, 08:18   #15
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
I will not kill a single ship when attacking this round!
Ship Stolen
Locust 37

I failed :-(

Round is over now. Next one please!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2009, 08:44   #16
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Went ETD this round, mainly because I followed the 'how to get x amount of roids' at tick 0 guide by light (thanks for that ) which involved changing race to etd for the open market trade bonus and being far too lazy to look at stats and pick a race that I thought was cool.

I actually enjoy playing etd, which I doubted very much would happen.
My fleet is pure FR/DE, though recently i've prodded some bs to close my huge anti-FR hole and for attacking small targets / teamups.
Managed to steal some fi/co & cath de.

Overall having a nice round with a fun alliance and fun gal, nothing more I really want in PA :-)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2009, 16:36   #17
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Cath DE, defwhoring and being lame,

seeing how were getting close to tick 600, im bound to emo and not show up again soonish.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2009, 20:31   #18
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Went away from Etd for the first time in a while, and went Cat FI. I use it for ally raids, while I have a smallish DE fleet on the side which solos with a few mates (or without) for roids. Going well so far, in an awesome BG and cool galaxy. Not the most active/skilled, but a bunch of nice blokes for sure.

Basically doing some xp runs until I get bored and release my prod :P
Unread 28 May 2009, 09:34   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
so, instead of that shit thread every round about who you were I spose it would be cool with a thread about who you are / what you plan to be.

I am etd and plan to go fr/de. will attack other etd and caths and ziks. maybe also smal xans, dunno!

will lack anti fr/de so will focus on stealing some ships to cover that. but it will be hard. hope I dont have to prod the BS anti FR, but I fear I have to. will look into efficiency I spose.... I think I will end top 10, lets see!
top 10 closed planets, top 10 crashed planets ... top 10 what wishy?
Unread 28 May 2009, 11:15   #20
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

HI! im tobbe, im one of those sick fu***** playing zik this round!
Idling and prodding basicly just fico. o/

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2009, 14:40   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
top 10 closed planets, top 10 crashed planets ... top 10 what wishy?
ey, was worth a go! If I had managed, it would have been the most epic way to avoid a FC ever

See ya again either next round or r33!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2009, 14:41   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
ey, was worth a go! If I had managed, it would have been the most epic way to avoid a FC ever

See ya again either next round or r33!
No, it wasnt.