User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 23:12   #11
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
Heh, I will not read up to quote people and get flamed, all I have to say is, JBG is not running the shots at all. He gives his input, and ND HC decides, he has little to no say what goes on. Why we hit APPRIME? Because we knew it had to be done with CT.

At PT 403, We did stand alone, and we were there for a week while CT would not attack us (the only alliance), so all week we deal with the fallout caused by ROCK because they were unsure which block to join. You want to call what I play bad politics, or I am a moron, I can assure you I am not. There have been more than 1 fake log going around with my nick making me out to look like the moron. But I do not really care about that. Secondly, dealing with ROCK/ODDR is really moronic also. I talk to ODDR and they want us to stay off of their "homeboys" ROCK. I talk to ROCK and when I do get a response its this:

[14:33] <Antic|Work> Have you convinced ODDR? If not we can not CF you yet. If we start hitting CT now either of us risk getting both ND and Whh attacking us in retaliation unless both parts are severely weakened. However if you can formaly state ND will not Hit ODDR nor ROCK, xVx or apprime, then nobody will have any problem with switching focus.
01[14:34] <[ND]DigitalZero> lol
01[14:34] <[ND]DigitalZero> you are funny
[14:36] <Antic|Work> no im perfectly serious. As you know theres certain trust issues involved. and you making such a move would prove to everyoen demonising you that you mean business.
[14:36] <Antic|Work> going home from wowk
[14:36] <Antic|Work> work
01[14:36] <[ND]DigitalZero> im sticking by my friends m8

****ing mind blowing, im not gonna hit ODDR, ROCK, APP, XVX and just sit there with my thumb, directly up my ass, to get you guys off of my back. WHAT A JOKE! Im done with alliances that play these games, so whatever. We will see how this now works out. Im not going to dig through my logs to paste other (absolutely jaw dropping wtf) logs. Just wanted people to be aware that the reason this round turned into a Political shitfest is because of this reason:

Oddr is in Apprimes pocket; Rock is in ODDR's Pocket, henceforth they all are making babies together, allowing APP the most benefit! Well done. and xVx made some weird decisions, whatever, and they like to suck the tit of benefit, and if it was ND/CT who was benefitting when xvx made a stand, perhaps they would be with us and not them.

GL with the rest of the round universe! This is not my declaration of settling for #2, this is still a war. BTW, Can wait to see ROCKS FAKE LOG version of what Antic said to me... I for one, never doctor logs.

Interesting log. However you left out the logs i have witnessed of you latley mr DZ (of course though as we all know they can be faked/eddited) Ones which involved you threatening a certain alliance with 2 options: Option 1 Nap newdawn and stop hitting them or Option 2 You will apparently force said members in ND to self exile from certain galaxies... is this true?

Also of course been told you have once again tried napping with Apprime like before. With quotes/reasoning such as 'I really want a shot at ND winning this round as ive put a lot of effort in over the rounds'.

To me that shows to be a bit desperate, especially when you approach all 3 alliances hitting you asking for a nap/ceasefire. But anyway what do i know im just of course a BC who hits who hes told to hit. (and as certain people already know from pming me on irc im not 100% agreeing with how my own alliance has ran pollitics this round, however they are my alliance and i will stand by them till the final tick ends and support them)

But one thing i would like to clear up, i didnt want to Target ND. As ive told several people within ND. But, after of course while ROCK was (at the time) still neutral and roiding alliances such as hex (due to hex apparently been one of our top hostiles latley due to gal raiding ROCK gals) Newdawn i beleive said 'If you guys hit us though we will use you as our personal farm all round' ... Now, forgive me but ROCK really didnt need influence from Apprime when we get a lovely threat such as that surely? Anyway.. back to idling on IRC

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 9 Feb 2011 at 23:20.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote