User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 16:38   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] England vs Ecuador

Seems to be a pretty boring match so far.

Anyways as a Scot i'm in a bit of a quandry. Do i want England to get beaten and thus sent home early or do i want them to win this game but get knocked out at a later date? If England get knocked out now it means that for the next few weeks all the coverage is gonna be about how unlucky England were. How they were robbed. However, if they continue to advance all the coverage is gonna be about is how this is England's year. How they're gonna win it.

On reflection i think i'd rather England got knocked out today. For a start it would mean less smug-gittedness from Gary "shades of '66" Linekear. It would also mean that the quota of gay constant speculation about injuries to players would decrease and the news would actually be about, well, news.

Now that my moan is over, comment on the game as you see fit (i suspect that there will be very little posting during the game as all those who really care about it, ie England fans, will be out drinking and watching the game).