User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:25   #1
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
VB6, Access and a nasty bug

I am currently writing a VB6 application to keep track of weekly wages and stuff, I have written most of it but there apears to be a very big bug in the list weekly wage information option. Seeing as such a feature is not in any of my criteria I have scrapped it after all day of trying to find the bug. But as bugs do, its bugging me so if anyone has any free time to take a look here are the project files:

www.chaoz-hq.com/Bugged.zip (nothing is compiled)

I believe the bug(s) are in frmMain.Form_Load, cmdWeekView_Click and update_display. The user is meant to be able to select a grouping of weeks (1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30, 31 to 40, 41 to 50 and 51 to 52), the information for those weeks are then retrieved from a database (weeks) and then placed ina tempory database (previousweeks) and then the update_display sub is meant to update the display by loading the information from previousweeks into the various labels and such. There seem to be two bugs, one with the transfering of the information to the second database, and labels being hidden when there is data there.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote