User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:10   #1
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Which alliance will impress the most/least?

I was wondering, in the trend of the prediction thread at the start of each round, what alliance would you see as the *Revelation (possitive surprise) and the dissapointment (negative surprise) of this round?

In the prediction thread, most is focussed on the top5 spots so it's always gonna be about the same alliances over and over again. Hence why I'm making this thread to discuss about this.

Please state your reasoning rather then only an alliancename, because that's have little meaning.

Also, and this is for the potential horde of flamers, know that this thread has no meaning, is of pure entertainment value and in the first place is to provoke some reactions and some discussions. So crap like "you can't predict blablabla" ... might be correct yet you'd clearly miss the point of this thread.

So in order to be the first to kick-off:

The alliance that'd surprise me the most would be Subh. Since they won't play their round in favour of another alliance but for themselves only this round, I think they'll show PA that they do have quality and that their good score last round wasn't only because of the performance of Exilition.

The alliance that I think would be the biggest dissapointment would be DoS. They've been hyped even before the round ends and unless they'll end at the top, it'll look like they failed. All in all I think they'll perform less then what we expect them to. Ofcourse I can be wrong here.

Alliances that won't surprise me are 1up, Elysium, LCH and ND because they'll perform as expected, more or less I assume.

* I don't know if this is the correct word for what I mean, so correct me if I'm wrong.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:40   #2
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Re: Which alliance will impress the most/least?

I’m sad to say Ely (my old home) in the “disappointment” section cos the name it self
will weight to hard on their shoulders and they will not live up to that reputation.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:41   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
I’m sad to say Ely (my old home) in the “disappointment” section cos the name it self
will weight to hard on their shoulders and they will not live up to that reputation.
What, the alliance that could only win a round by recruiting? Not very hard to live up to that name!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:49   #4
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
What, the alliance that could only win a round by recruiting? Not very hard to live up to that name!

I’m not going down that lane with you........
Such discussion could only end in a disaster, because then we had to ask our self why every alliance won “that” particular round (we’re they cheating, blocking, mass recruiting from other allis etc etc etc).

So if you want to pick on Ely do that some where else plz
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:49   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Bah ... you beat me to it.

To MotoX: alot of their members have kept playing PA, some even in the highest quality alliance. Pple like Xto know how to run an alliance so I'm pretty sure they'll have a quality core and will not surprise anyone in a positive or negative sence.

Mind you, when they stole the victory from Eclipse ... they still were a quality alliance, regardless on how they achieved their victory.

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:55   #6
MotoX
Stolen

I wish the best for Ely and only the best believe me!

Predictions aren’t the truth only…yes a simple Prediction.

And now stop the focus on Ely must be more predictions out there?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:58   #7
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree on Subh being a positive 'surprise'. They've got a great command team atm and having worked with them last round I can honestly say they have the quality for a topfinish. They've put alot of time in preparations and I think they'll outperform some of the other major alliances.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 13:26   #8
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
I wish the best for Ely and only the best believe me!
I do as well, don't get me wrong. But I think your 'prediction' is bullshit.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 14:23   #9
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

I think DoS will suprise me and last a whole round.

The alliance i am not allowed to mention will be the disappointment because they might finish higher than they are supposed to.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets

Last edited by Desse; 30 Jan 2006 at 14:46.
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 14:28   #10
Victuri

I think DoS will be one of the major suprises of the round, they have avoided the limelight. Although there HC team seems a bit n00bish I think they have the quality and dedication to do well. Depends what they make of the oppurtunitites given to them.

The most dissapointing alliance will be LCH. I say this because I think they will actually have some incoming this round, we will see though.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 14:57   #11
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Mind you, when [Elysium] stole the victory from Eclipse ... they still were a quality alliance, regardless on how they achieved their victory.
Always were and always will be quality. They wouldn't be playing if they weren't going to do well.

On the actual surprise front..... I think Daous Dava will be a feature in the round. Call it a hunch or something.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:25   #12
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was wondering, in the trend of the prediction thread at the start of each round, what alliance would you see as the *Revelation (possitive surprise) and the dissapointment (negative surprise) of this round?
Will it be a surprise if you predict it to happen?
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:46   #13
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Well my eyes are focused on Ely,Dos,Subh i think we gonna find the most impressing and least impressing from thous 3.
Because 2 "new groups" and subh who is told to be eX´s pet.

Last edited by Spetzer; 30 Jan 2006 at 15:57.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 16:08   #14
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Ahem ahem,

Who I personally think, and not just because I'm bias, is G-II. Since being back in the game last round I've seen it grow from a small "reborn" alliance of a bit over a dozen, to an alliance with double the members and holding its own.

This round, they've started with about the member count of last round and if the growth rate continues, they should have a strong number of good members before the round ends. Because many of the old members came back this round, the core of the alliance is basically a group of dedicated and good players that have have a similiar view of how the game should played - how G-II should play.

So we should see a strong and fun round from G-II. Since the overall goal is to get old members even better and new members to the G-II standard, you will see the main priority with them to be average score (similiar to last round).

Why is this impressive? Well even with the growth and more political activity they will still hold to their original ideals and not sway to just trying to win the game with compromising on the fundamentals of the alliance. Although tempting, you probably won't see them blocking or napping this round to just steal a front row seat. And even with this policy, they will climb the ranks by nothing more than their organization, skill and ability to make the game fun. Thats what impresses me, and you won't find it with many alliances, especially once they start becoming bigger.

As for my least impressed alliance this round, and although some members I love, I too think it will be DoS... why? Well although they have some very very good members this round (from exil and around), I think they will get bashed by some Angels/1up block or something to that extent. If they stay around for another round then probably they will have to be working for that round and just building up this round.

We'll see though...
_______

Last edited by PaLiNDRoMe; 30 Jan 2006 at 16:15.
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 17:03   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
stuff
We all know you guys are good self promotion, but that isnt what this thread is about
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:14   #16
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm looking forward to seeing what ToF does, as after last rounds internal struggle they seem to have come out of the gate well. Who do I think will suprise ppl....well, F Crew could crack the top 5.....as alliances go they've been at it for a long time.....and each round they get more fine tuned it seems.. Its hard to do without a steady core of players ofcourse, but with 50 player alliances and the political possabilities I think they could slide in.....as for disappointments...hard to say at this point, however after last rounds performance I think ND with a new Command team and the loss of DLR they might have some things to work out, I certainly wish ND all the best... we'll see what happens when everyone starts throwin ships around I spose.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 23:42   #17
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

I think TGV will be a positive suprise. I've heard they've done well with recruitment and organization this round. Daous Dava will also be a positive suprise, since they haven't been in the spotlight or even mentioned in any prediction threads.

As for a negative suprise, I think that award will go to zz-crew who disappointed all by not playing this round.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 03:16   #18
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I think Rock might be a pleasant suprise this round, would be nice to see them end up somewhere in top 10.
As for negative suprise, i don't know, maybe subh or ely. I think people are expecting a bit too much from those allies and they might fail to deliver. Then again i could be totally wrong

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 04:35   #19
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I think my own ally reinVENted will surpise you all. As will subh, TGV and ToF. However I think LCH, 1up (for not winning by 2x Angel's score) and ELysiumd" (as someone saiud they have a big name on their shoulder) will disapooint.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 09:45   #20
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victuri
...Although there HC team seems a bit n00bish...
Who the hell are you? Seriously? lol
<3 tuxed0 xx

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 10:26   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

At the end of the round we're all gonna sing:

OMFG ROFLLOLLERCOPTER ELYSIUM!!!111
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 10:48   #22
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I think LCH will impress many if they end top 3. I think ND will impress most if they win. People will be least impressed by a 1up win, because that only supports the Exil/1up theory.*

*Theory- AN educated guess thats been tested, and supported by facts to possibly be true.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 11:37   #23
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
<3 tuxed0 xx
He's right none the less
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 15:23   #24
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I cant say i have done my homework before this round started, but I'd say Sin could impress by coming right back up where they belong. Not impress... hmm. Ely not doing too well wont be that much of a shocker to me since they have come right back into the game. I wish them the best of luck. I think maybe xVx might be the least impressive alliance for yet another round.

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 18:51   #25
Victuri

Quote:
<3 tuxed0 xx
funny that, thats what I thought when you announced dos.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 23:49   #26
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victuri
funny that, thats what I thought when you announced dos.
So, who are you?
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 00:07   #27
Victuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
So, who are you?
This thread isnt about me, i suggest if you want to speak to me pm me. Your name doesnt ring a bell, but I havent played much pax, im more pre pax. As I say for questions the pm function is great instead of clogging up threads.

Back on topic, 1up, Angels and ND are all normal service resumed. Dos (since we are talking about them) arent doing all that well, but saying that it looks like they could be using the eXilition tactic of adding members as soon as they get incoming (in the hope they can rise above the 50 member limit) indeed an interesting tactic and one which is there to be used (some would argue abused as well).

Subh, TGV and VGN are looking in good shape so props to them. One issue that has been bugging me though is who the hell are Daous Dava? Anyone care to elaborate? Seeing as they have remained quiet one would assume that they are eXilition. Im not saying its eXilition but rather a group of eXilition players under one flag.
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 13:49   #28
weliecheatsteel

weliecheatsteel is an unknown quantity at this point

i think rock will win this round
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 14:58   #29
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
<3 tuxed0 xx
Well he talked about "limelight" ... probably the "lite will shine bright" this round? ... anyone?
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 14:59   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Well he talked about "limelight" ... probably the "lite will shine bright" this round? ... anyone?
Heh, did Idler make yet another gimmick account?

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Feb 2006, 23:54   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

that wasnt idlers gimick account, but i do know who's it was :>
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 00:11   #32
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

One of Big bad wolfs nemisis'?
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 11:14   #33
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

line shine bright and soforth was Chika's gimmick account. According to very reliable intel provided by Angels HC.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 11:19   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
line shine bright and soforth was Chika's gimmick account. According to very reliable intel provided by Angels HC.
Hehe, do I sence sarcasme? I thought, could be wrong here though, that Lokken said the gimmick account was from Idler ...

I still and always will wub ya though, Idler

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 11:33   #35
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hehe, do I sence sarcasme? I thought, could be wrong here though, that Lokken said the gimmick account was from Idler ...

I still and always will wub ya though, Idler

Oh Lokken has said a lot of things. Not all of them true.

I was lying here tho, I know who'se gimmick it was, you'd be surprised.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 11:34   #36
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

u don no lite. lite shine on me. lite shine on my ass.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 11:54   #37
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
u don no lite. lite shine on me. lite shine on my ass.
Glad you just shaved it! Nice soft and shiny now! <3
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 12:02   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

It doesn't matter who's account it was. All I know is that Lokken communicated it to AD that it was your gimmick. Tbh, I care little but the fact that the gimmick got removed.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 12:38   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

You used "Man With A Plan" which was a gimmick, which was banned.

You used a gimmick account. I couldn't give a shit if you think it's funny, it's unfair on the rest.

pig used a gimmick account, called eVil. Unlike you he wasn't railroading over the AD rules beforehand by being plain abusive to other users so got away with it to some degree. He just did it again with Victuri. If he posts here again with any account during February, his account will be gone from the forums.

If you don't like the rules, and don't want to put your account at risk, don't post on AD. If you want to post within them, then you are more than welcome to do so.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 12:43   #40
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
You used "Man With A Plan" which was a gimmick, which was banned.

You used a gimmick account. I couldn't give a shit if you think it's funny, it's unfair on the rest.

pig used a gimmick account, called eVil. Unlike you he wasn't railroading over the AD rules beforehand by being plain abusive to other users so got away with it to some degree. He just did it again with Victuri. If he posts here again with any account during February, his account will be gone from the forums.

If you don't like the rules, and don't want to put your account at risk, don't post on AD. If you want to post within them, then you are more than welcome to do so.
Hey hey hey.. whats with the anger? I spoke in a relaxed unrelated tune here.

Chill, have a pill.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 12:53   #41
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

and i thought a nickname "on the internet" is already a gimmick :/

now even people need to gimmick their gimmick

losing on the internet lol.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 12:47   #42
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road

TBH i think DLR will impress alot. They seem to keep an average much higher than anyone. They have only elite players there.
The one thing i wonder is when will they start recruiting and what are the requirements to join

Elysium (my first alliance) seems not to impress atm at least. Anyway best wishes to them
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 13:15   #43
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think DoS have won the title of least impressive alliance.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 14:01   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

hehe, guess I was spot on for this prediction

FA Gaming community