User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2007, 09:08   #251
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hurt + Heal Alliances

yes I merged the thread.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:13   #252
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hurt + Heal Alliances Part Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Honestly, did you think such drastic changes wouldnt be noticed?
Not really, no.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:47   #253
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
3 Hurts each now my good young 'hoodie' Kila
I was saving my other 2 hurts for later. Hurting NoS 3 times in 1 post wouldn't be allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
nice, from 8 to 0, to 0, to 0, to 0! awesome
Because people bumped NoS from 4 to 7 and then Nadar healed them too.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:56   #254
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
and then Nadar healed them too.
And rightfully too as Rinoa forgot to include in his rules that healing wasn't allowed.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:00   #255
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I think i clearly said 3 hurts per person to finish it off. and we can all post again.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:10   #256
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You didn't specify that no heals were allowed though and Nadar decided to appear clever and use semantics to justify the healing of the utterly shit alliance that he is infatuated by.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:26   #257
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Fury 15 (-1 the big old enemy)
Legion 10 (-1 second big old enemy)
Exilition 27
1up 23
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 11 (-1 they never let me in )
Elysium 8
NoS 0 Dead!
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 9
[]LCH[] 22
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:29   #258
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Oh, i read it alright - count them ,there are indeed three there. Also - nadar started the healing, not me.

its not my problem you and stoom cant play a simple hurt and heal game without attempting to cheat, It must be ingrained in your nature eh
Honestly, did you think such drastic changes wouldnt be noticed?

edit: if the aim is to end this dismal thread - the best way would be to close/delete it.
If you cannot accept the fact that you were wrong in not realizing the point why Rinoa stated clearly three hurts each (and one person going wrong with it doesn't mean you're supposed to act like a three-headed retard [I'm very sorry if I insulted someone's insert relative here] and do the same), you could just shut up instead of resorting to personal abuse and flaming.

Let me make it very simple. The point of three hurts each was to finish off the thread (no matter how dismal your brilliance finds it, it's not like you produce much better content, mind you) in a way of some intention instead of just locking it up. Even simplier: to achieve an end of means, where there's some goal achieved (ie. last alliance standing). Now, if you find yourself unable to take a joke intended on it (and the dismality of the thread you yourself touted), and feel like resorting into flaming, insults degrading into personal level, and generic idiocy, please just piss off. I'm sure if there was an option to post the piss you posted on the thread anonymously (does it ring a bell to you?), you would take it in order to fulfill whatever pathetic shit runs through your head.

Thanks.

edit. to allocate my three hurts into the "supposingly" "real" list:

Fury 15
Legion 10
Exilition 27
1up 20 (-3, Phil^ related bonus)
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 11
Elysium 8
NoS 0 Dead!
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 9
[]LCH[] 22
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 14:16   #259
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
If you cannot accept the fact that you were wrong in not realizing the point why Rinoa stated clearly three hurts each (and one person going wrong with it doesn't mean you're supposed to act like a three-headed retard [I'm very sorry if I insulted someone's insert relative here] and do the same), you could just shut up instead of resorting to personal abuse and flaming.

Let me make it very simple. The point of three hurts each was to finish off the thread (no matter how dismal your brilliance finds it, it's not like you produce much better content, mind you) in a way of some intention instead of just locking it up. Even simplier: to achieve an end of means, where there's some goal achieved (ie. last alliance standing). Now, if you find yourself unable to take a joke intended on it (and the dismality of the thread you yourself touted), and feel like resorting into flaming, insults degrading into personal level, and generic idiocy, please just piss off. I'm sure if there was an option to post the piss you posted on the thread anonymously (does it ring a bell to you?), you would take it in order to fulfill whatever pathetic shit runs through your head.

Thanks.
Oh dear me i seem to have hit a nerve, or is it guilt?
Would you like me to fetch the rattle you've thrown from your pram or do you want to sit there crying a bit more first?
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 14:33   #260
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm confused by the rules. Given that I haven't done anything so far do I have 5 of each point? Can I use them all on the same alliances? Can I still vote for FAnG even if they're dead?

Also quit with the spasticated flaming please.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:02   #261
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Fury 15
Legion 10
Exilition 27
1up 20
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 11
Elysium 8
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 7 (-3 for r9 blockwin)
New Dawn 9
[]LCH[] 22

Did I get it right?
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:17   #262
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I think i clearly said 3 hurts per person to finish it off. and we can all post again.
Yes, but when you change rules, you include what you change and you didn't include removing heals

And Kila shouldn't speak loud about shit (pet) alliances
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:22   #263
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
And Kila shouldn't speak loud about shit (pet) alliances
what.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:13   #264
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You didn't specify that no heals were allowed though and Nadar decided to appear clever and use semantics to justify the healing of the utterly shit alliance that he is infatuated by.
Nadar ,like many players here, is proud of his heritage. You seem to misunderstand what playing field was like back then kila. Were talking 20-100k players.To be the top players of an alliance in those days required a 100% more dedication than it does in modern messed up 20 mins a days xp PA. So If u think of players like Nadar as nub because he was in NoS u are very much mistaken. Speaking as a highest scoring member along with Nadar back in rounds <10 i can safely say it was harder than anything around now. So maybe u say he is obsessed but i simply say he is proud of where he came from as it actually means something instead of many of todays circle jerking alliances.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:20   #265
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Nadar ,like many players here, is proud of his heritage. You seem to misunderstand what playing field was like back then kila. Were talking 20-100k players.To be the top players of an alliance in those days required a 100% more dedication than it does in modern messed up 20 mins a days xp PA. So If u think of players like Nadar as nub because he was in NoS u are very much mistaken. Speaking as a highest scoring member along with Nadar back in rounds <10 i can safely say it was harder than anything around now. So maybe u say he is obsessed but i simply say he is proud of where he came from as it actually means something instead of many of todays circle jerking alliances.
How is this relevant to anything? Are you just posting to say that you were a "highest scoring member" in a poor attempt to boost your ego?
Nadar often attempts to be witty and fails (see PB). This is one of those situations.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:22   #266
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Were talking 20-100k players.To be the top players of an alliance in those days required a 100% more dedication than it does in modern messed up 20 mins a days xp PA.
90% of those players/planets were either multies or inactive or farms or just shit though.

Nadar IS a nub :crymeariver:
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:24   #267
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Please tell me English isn't Rinoa's first language.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:24   #268
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heal 1up because I love them.
Hurt Fury just to annoy Zhil.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:36   #269
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24
1up 17
Ascendancy 31
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
Eclipse 4
New Dawn 6
[]LCH[] 18

almost all -3, for existing which lead to this thread being created.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:39   #270
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Oh dear me i seem to have hit a nerve, or is it guilt?
Would you like me to fetch the rattle you've thrown from your pram or do you want to sit there crying a bit more first?
I'll stop crying when you manage to rise above your current level of vain attempts of personal insult. I've tried to request more of you twice now, with little luck.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:48   #271
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24
1up 17
Ascendancy 31
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
Eclipse 4
New Dawn 6
[]LCH[] 18

almost all -3, for existing which lead to this thread being created.
Look, breaking the rules isn't witty or funny and it's been done at least 500 times before in this thread.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:00   #272
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

who said anything about witty or funny, we need to hasten the end of this thread so we never have to see this bumped by rinoa again
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:18   #273
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
who said anything about witty or funny, we need to hasten the end of this thread so we never have to see this bumped by rinoa again
oh right because you're making these posts with a motive other than to make yourself look cool right.
If you don't like this thread; don't bother posting at all.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:20   #274
jerome

Quote:
oh right because you're making these posts with a motive other than to make yourself look cool right.
it's okay kila, at some stage it will hit you that other people's opinions don't really matter much
Quote:
If you don't like this thread; don't bother posting at all.
if you don't like my post; don't bother reading or replying at all.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:26   #275
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

no LDK? left out cos they're in a league of their own above the rest or what?
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:36   #276
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
they were dropped back on page 1, see http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...0&postcount=31
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:49   #277
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Phil closed them.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:14   #278
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Nadar ,like many players here, is proud of his heritage.
It actually had nothing to do with NoS, it had to do with you forgetting to change the rule as intended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kila
Nadar often attempts to be witty and fails (see PB).
I'm misunderstood! Or alternatively and much more likely you're still too young to understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer
Nadar IS a nub
Yes!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
Phil closed them.
Ingame?
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:42   #279
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
Please tell me English isn't Rinoa's first language.
You are right my first language is Scottish Gaelic ( pronounced gay-lick)
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:45   #280
Phil^
Insomniac

not quite. Its gah-likhh
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:51   #281
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24
1up 14 (-3, Phil^ related bonus)
Ascendancy 31
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
Eclipse 4
New Dawn 6
[]LCH[] 18
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 21:30   #282
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24
1up 14 (-3, Phil^ related bonus)
Ascendancy 31
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
Eclipse 4
New Dawn 3 (-3)
[]LCH[] 18
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:34   #283
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

This is terribly confusing... I read the first page and upon waking up with my face smashed into my keyboard and something like 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' appearing on the screen, I figured I should just skip to the last page... and now the alliances have changed (where'd poor angels go? and I'm thrilled and confused to see Ascendancy on the list?)... and now its 3 hurts and heals?

Do help me out so I can play! I hate missing a good flaming thread
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:41   #284
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm going to assume I get to hurt 3 people... or whatever... so here it is:

Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24
1up 11 (-3)
Ascendancy 31
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
Eclipse 4
New Dawn 3
[]LCH[] 18
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 04:59   #285
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24
1up 11
Ascendancy 28 - Hurt - self righteous egoes
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
Eclipse 4
New Dawn 3
[]LCH[] 18

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 09:51   #286
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24
1up 11
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
Eclipse 4
New Dawn 0 (-3)
[]LCH[] 18

bubye ND :waves:
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 10:33   #287
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24
1up 11
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
Eclipse 1 (-3)
[]LCH[] 18

Lets speed this up :/
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 13:17   #288
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 24 (-24)
1up 11
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 8
Elysium 5
Wolfpack 18
[]LCH[] 18

Lets speed this up :/ even more as rules and this thread are ****
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 12:53   #289
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

The fact that ascendancy has 28 points now , compared to all other alliances on there, proves that this thread is pointless since 90% of PA players can't even post a balanced opinion and/or is guided by grudges or other stupid reasons. In the best case it tells us that asc members have plenty of time to suck each others cocks on the forums.

Again, in the history of PA, ascendancy means shit.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 13:10   #290
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
The fact that ascendancy has 28 points now , compared to all other alliances on there, proves that this thread is pointless since 90% of PA players can't even post a balanced opinion and/or is guided by grudges or other stupid reasons. In the best case it tells us that asc members have plenty of time to suck each others cocks on the forums.

Atleast we won a round.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 13:19   #291
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Ok, so who means something and who doesnt ? If you are going to post your world record biased opinions, atlest have the balls to argue them.
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 13:23   #292
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fury 12
Legion 7
Exilition 23 (-1 For housing every red blobber on PA forums)
1up 11
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 7 (-1 For being infested with people with no morale whatsoever)
Elysium 4 (-1 This goes out to TheRat for his fantastic Elysium tattoo)
Wolfpack 18
[]LCH[] 18
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 13:26   #293
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Ok, so who means something and who doesnt ? If you are going to post your world record biased opinions, atlest have the balls to argue them.
I think my post is clear enough, sorry if I stepped on your toes.
The fact that you don't find it odd that asc has more points then Fury+legion, fury+xanadu, legion + xanadu, legion + wolfpack and some other combinations, means that I'm clearly not the biased one here.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 13:46   #294
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Legion 7
Exilition 23
1up 11
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 7
Elysium 4
Wolfpack 18
[]LCH[] 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Atleast we won a round.
:hifive:
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 14:34   #295
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think my post is clear enough, sorry if I stepped on your toes.
The fact that you don't find it odd that asc has more points then Fury+legion, fury+xanadu, legion + xanadu, legion + wolfpack and some other combinations, means that I'm clearly not the biased one here.
Maybe we're just objectively better than you.

Legion 7
Exilition 23
1up 11
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 7
Elysium 1 (-3 carebear stare!)
Wolfpack 18
[]LCH[] 15
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 15:56   #296
_Kila_
break it down!

I've got 2 left...

Legion 7
Exilition 23
1up 11
Ascendancy 26 (-2 because they're going to win anyway, and it'll annoy jer)
Xanadu 7
Elysium 1
Wolfpack 18
[]LCH[] 15
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 17:03   #297
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Maybe we're just objectively better than you.
what a witty reply, tnx for your input!
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 17:53   #298
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Legion 7
Exilition 23
1up 11
Ascendancy 26
Xanadu 7
Elysium 0 (-1 I got to kill them.)
Wolfpack 18
[]LCH[] 15

That leaves me 2 hurts. I'm going to strike again when someone else is killable!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 18:07   #299
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

God this is gay.
Hmm.. Im in!!1one

Legion 6 (-1) Kain_Rowd was a penis.
Exilition 23
1up 11
Ascendancy 26
Xanadu 8 (+1) Im a legend.
Wolfpack 18
[]LCH[] 15
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 18:19   #300
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Legion 7 (+1) Roma Victor
Exilition 23
1up 11
Ascendancy 26
Xanadu 7 (-1) Who is Tesla?
Wolfpack 18
[]LCH[] 15
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote