User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:02   #51
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: We told you so! (some disagreed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
ye well atleast we didnt kick a shitload of loyal members to merge for #1
Noone else kicked a shitload of loyal members to merge for #1.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:03   #52
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Noone else kicked a shitload of loyal members to merge for #1.

thats even worse than some of my statements
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:04   #53
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ye well atleast we didnt kick a shitload of loyal members to merge for #1
This doesn't stop you from being branded an all out liar dear.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:06   #54
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
This doesn't stop you from being branded an all out liar dear.

what did i lie about? tbh i stated my view and i explained how I SEE mergers..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:13   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
and who did we merge with u say? u cant compare us adding some outtaggers with 2 completely different allies merging.
Merging tags != adding out of taggers

tags = alliances

please stop.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:15   #56
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And Bill didn't have sexual relations with that woman. Right, we get it.

We still don't believe you.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:17   #57
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Merging tags != adding out of taggers

tags = alliances

please stop.

read again.. and try to understand what it says this time...
also.. where does the eX hatred come from(not just regarding this discussion)?
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:28   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
read again.. and try to understand what it says this time...
also.. where does the eX hatred come from(not just regarding this discussion)?
eX hatred? - read the thread I got your choice quote from - I don't give a fig about your 6 players; if there is one thing you are right about it's not on the scale of FO and not something I really care about.

I've got every respect for eX, they are a well run alliance. What I haven't got respect for is half baked arguments trying to cover up obvious untruths.

I'll go through it one last time

Exilition and Nihilum merged - 2 different tags, 2 different alliances. This is fact.

This is not 'adding out of taggers' - you said it was. Where I come from this is described as a lie and tends to hurt credibility.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:30   #59
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

im simply trying to state the difference between merging with a 6man ally and merging with a 30 man ally simply to get a shot at #1 (which includes kicking a shitload of members just to be able to merge)
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:33   #60
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im simply trying to state the difference between merging with a 6man ally and merging with a 30 man ally simply to get a shot at #1 (which includes kicking a shitload of members just to be able to merge)
Then you're not very good at it.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:36   #61
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Then you're not very good at it.
must be annoying when u try to intervene when 2 peeps are having a convo and they ignore you
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:39   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Even so, eXilition's merge is now acceptable. Even with 6 members added, it might have been acceptable regardless, but this has just rubber stamped it.
Quote:
and who did we merge with u say? u cant compare us adding some outtaggers with 2 completely different allies merging.
Quote:
I am told it was nihilum or something similar. As i've said above 6 members doesn't bother me overly.
Quote:
we didnt merge.. we added the players out of tag..
Read - you said there was no merger, when there was.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:42   #63
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
must be annoying when u try to intervene when 2 peeps are having a convo and they ignore you
Lokken and I spoke on IRC, you replied here. What's to be annoyed about?
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:44   #64
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Read - you said there was no merger, when there was.
ye well... i dont regard taking in 6 players as a merge..not when they are close and eX in history.. which i tried explaining later.. i know my post was fuzzy.. but tbh i was bored and looking for an AD discussion to have somethin to do atleast quite similar to know just staying up to build a few ships to cover the FO inc im getting later
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:45   #65
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Lokken and I spoke on IRC, you replied here. What's to be annoyed about?
omg so ur ganging on me.. omg a AD block
:P im to seriously bored
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 10:07   #66
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

bwtmc and cart you know who run the show, and if some1 is bragging about a full HC chan of you where all info is pasted regurarly i somehow can not belive you guys having no clue

what happened is that you didnt keep your word
and pretty much all you have said or claimed can be denied
pm me on irc tonite for logs but i dont think you really care

in my eyes you lost a lot of creditibility but as im no HC in future you didnt lose so much i think

in love, war and drinking contests all is allowed

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 11:52   #67
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

bragging? do people not talk in your hc channel :S

if something's troubling you, pm me about it
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 13:04   #68
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
bragging? do people not talk in your hc channel :S

if something's troubling you, pm me about it
have no probs cheers

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 14:57   #69
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Give them a break Gate mate, im sure you are well aware ND have sent far less at people during a war. Infact sometimes none at all. Its not easy to run a focused war, specially against someone like eXi.
A 50-54~ member (with about 20% of the alliance scanning, being on holiday, being crab, being completely new & in protection...) ND managed between 60 and 80 fleets almost every night for the first half of round 14, including our spats with reunion.

Whenever initiating a war ('going after' someone), particularly at the start of a conflict, a 60-80 member ND alliance sent significantly more than 100 fleets at our targets (give or take due to intel), in various rounds this includes eXilition, ToT, LCH, 1up, Angels and Omen. And I know I have personally assigned 148 fleet launches before, and saw the vast, vast majority of them the next morning on jgps.

Now, Angels are more active and should be able to significantly outperform ND. So 60 fleets implies a serious issue somewhere;
- bad intel, launching at wrong targets
- people within the alliance secretly holding pNAPs. Little you can do about it until you find them and kick their selfish asses from the alliance
- a genuine lack of activity or BCs at this particular point
- pussyfooting around, covering in galaxy targets as well, only doing limited hits, whatever.

Harsh of me to have a go at angels over this perhaps, since some of the points can't really be helped. But it does imply that Angels were not up to scratch and never stood a chance anyway.

However, if the reason was the last option, then they certainly didn't ever deserve to win.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 16:05   #70
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

eXi are obviously liars, they added 10 members when they said there were none. good to know for next rounds
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 16:40   #71
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ye well... i dont regard taking in 6 players as a merge..
You used the 'merge' function in-game. Merge. Mergey mergey mergey merge. Merge. MERGE.

Comprende?

Oh and I so got there first guys
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 18:35   #72
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
drinking contests all is allowed
Rohypnol!

Tomkat is slacking with his rohypnol jokes
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 19:02   #73
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
eXi are obviously liars, they added 10 members when they said there were none. good to know for next rounds
well now you know who not to trust :P
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 19:14   #74
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Honestly, anyone who thought eXi wouldn't play to win should be shot in the face by Dick Cheney. In the hope that the stinging humiliation will teach them not to so ridiculously stupid in future.

Optimistic of me, I know.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 19:36   #75
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by EORC
<+[eX]bwtmc> we've found that fighting for alliance tags
<+[eX]bwtmc> really isn't very interesting
<+[eX]bwtmc> the way the game's set at the moment
<+[eX]bwtmc> and at least we've decided that we're going to change the way we play
<+[eX]bwtmc> to try and make it (somewhat) more interesting
<+[eX]bwtmc> ironically, we're plan to do that by not aiming to win at all

We got played I say, PLAYED!
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 19:38   #76
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Ah, is thats where the bit with the reduced memberbase is announced too?
Been looking on the forums where exi actually stated that, but didn't find any announcements.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 19:54   #77
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
A 50-54~ member (with about 20% of the alliance scanning, being on holiday, being crab, being completely new & in protection...) ND managed between 60 and 80 fleets almost every night for the first half of round 14, including our spats with reunion.
The statistics are pointless. Yes while you were around NewDawn did manage to put out some attack power occasionally, but just the same it totally floundered sometimes too.

My point was that NewDawn are hardly the people to be insulting others for their firepower. You have at times sent zero or very little fleets at people, even when you were around. Everyone goes through bad patches, which petty insults dont help.

At least Angels and FO have actually attacked eXi this round.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 20:20   #78
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exilition and Nihilum merged - 2 different tags, 2 different alliances. This is fact.
Personally i dont consider the 1man tag "penis-allianz" an alliance.

I dont consider ascendancy to be an allaince. (no offence asc )

I consider groups of people with structure, aiming towards a common goal an allaiance.

Tags are nothing to do with a defintion of who is and isnt an alliance.

TBH lokken im a little sad that you think it does.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 20:26   #79
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^

I don't think he does. But the game does.

Quote:
if it's a different tag, it's a different alliance because that's how the game defines it.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 21:18   #80
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk
I don't think he does. But the game does.
does that make "scanners union" from r17 an alliance? :/
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 21:26   #81
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
We got played I say, PLAYED!
In fairness, I disappeared for a month fully intending for the alliance to stay relatively small. In those weeks previous someone or some people sabotaged everything.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 21:36   #82
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

ChipZ^: with regard to the peniz-alliance, by definition an alliance can't be one single entity.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 21:44   #83
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
does that make "scanners union" from r17 an alliance? :/
If you're asking my opinion I'd say no. And in my opinion even Furious Omen is not an alliance. For me it's two alliances in one tag cooperating with eachother.

But it seems tags are the only thing that means anything anymore.
Old style of playing is pretty pointless these days
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 21:49   #84
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Old style of playing?
Old style of playing din't involve those tags, it involved alliances build on firepower/millitary bruteforce. Kinda like just not careing about alliance tags
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 21:52   #85
Zirikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
Old style of playing?
Old style of playing din't involve those tags, it involved alliances build on firepower/millitary bruteforce. Kinda like just not careing about alliance tags
Indeed
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 22:33   #86
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Personally i dont consider the 1man tag "penis-allianz" an alliance.

I dont consider ascendancy to be an allaince. (no offence asc )

I consider groups of people with structure, aiming towards a common goal an allaiance.

First off, Zirikk said a lot for me. It still doesn't get around the fact that two alliances merged and exilition recruited by the non-conventional method.

Second, I said in the original thread it was 6 people, thus I didn't care. It's hardly a FO cataclysm which shifts the whole balance of a round.

Thirdly, Nihilum gaming play with eX gaming in WoW - it's been said on these forums. Therefore it's not exactly out of the question that they are two separate entities.

It's pointless even trying to defend Cartman considering he's held his hands up about it - to be fair he's been a fantastic sport about it and pm'd me on IRC. Which makes him a decent bloke in my book, regardless of what he posted in this thread.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 02:20   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I dont consider ascendancy to be an allaince. (no offence asc
That's okay, we don't consider you to be a human being.
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 13:13   #88
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's okay, we don't consider you to be a human being.
Is it my tentacles that gives it away?? :|
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 14:01   #89
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

it's more that you socialise with tomkat in real life
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2006, 14:09   #90
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
it's more that you socialise with tomkat in real life
I was going to crack that joke

Unread 30 Nov 2006, 13:17   #91
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

i wonder when someone is gonna make a counter 'we-told-you-so' thread.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 13:39   #92
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
i wonder when someone is gonna make a counter 'we-told-you-so' thread.
In what context?
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 13:42   #93
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
In what context?
Well if eX don't win doesn't that mean they were right all along?
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 14:33   #94
pig
1up on you

Quote:
yes, but no one will mind then!
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 14:36   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
yes, but no one will mind then!
About exi finishing pants down dead last definitely not. About their own alliance not winning, not so sure!
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 14:44   #96
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
About their own alliance not winning, not so sure!
As I pointed out in the first post, there motive was never to win. In fact they were never to be very competitive. In fact they had a small member base.

So the fact that they don't win, wouldn't be a blow to them. They would still have decent planet ranks and still had an impact on the round (which is exactly what they aimed for)

However eXilition are still number one, and I envisage them being in the same position come the end of the round.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 14:56   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
As I pointed out in the first post, there motive was never to win. In fact they were never to be very competitive. In fact they had a small member base.

So the fact that they don't win, wouldn't be a blow to them. They would still have decent planet ranks and still had an impact on the round (which is exactly what they aimed for)

However eXilition are still number one, and I envisage them being in the same position come the end of the round.
I was not talking about eXilition.
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 15:39   #98
pig
1up on you

oh
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 13:44   #99
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Do you think that eX will kick enough members on the final day to give the next alliance the win?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 14:14   #100
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Do you think that eX will kick enough members on the final day to give the next alliance the win?
No, my point concerned the self-refuting nature of pre-round predictions that are listened to.