User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 May 2006, 17:58   #1
Anonymous Hero
I can be your hero!

Anonymous Hero is on a distinguished road
Remove the universe launches page

Is there any reason this page is here? It gives a total history of the times a planet is likely to attack/defend.

I like a certain amount of statistics, however it can give enemies an idea of when to attack.
Anonymous Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 18:36   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Remove the universe launches page

It's a statistic! People lovew statistics!

I know I do.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 18:39   #3
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Hero
it can give enemies an idea of when to attack.
Perhaps that is why it is there. It is same for everyone.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 18:50   #4
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Its also very useful for alliances to keep check on their members in game activity. So if it was to be removed a variation should be put in the alliance section
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 19:47   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

What does the game gain by removing this?

How are we rewarding players who actively take part in the game?

How are we reinforcing good game behavior by removing the universe launches page?

What players are we punishing by doing so?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 20:13   #6
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

mmhmmm if i prelaunch a fleet to go at 2am, that makes me active then?

coooool
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 22:59   #7
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

More active than someone who doesn't.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote