User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 May 2009, 14:21   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Trondheim meet

If anyone's around Trondheim, I'll be there Sunday 24th -Wednesday 27th (I'm staying in a hotel so I don't need accomodation :P)

I know it's not great times, but I'm up for saying hi and going for a drink somewhere, pretty much any time

Also, suggestions of what I should see and do are welcome
Unread 16 May 2009, 15:02   #2
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Trondheim meet

|TheVoiD| and qebab live in trondheim I think (or did a year back or so at least). Doubt they're avid readers of GD though. If you do meet void, make sure he brings his collection of sexy girl friends out with him. I can't look at his facebook page without having a box of tissues at hand ;(
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2009, 18:12   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Both me and notsure lives in Trondheim Appocomaster :-D

We got a cathederal! Check out www.Trondheim.com if you want something to see.
Unread 16 May 2009, 18:42   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

The only thing people from Trondheim and the area around it is famous for... is drinking "karsk". That is moonshine with coffe. Or "teknekk", moonshine with tea.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2009, 18:47   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov View Post
The only thing people from Trondheim and the area around it is famous for... is drinking "karsk". That is moonshine with coffe. Or "teknekk", moonshine with tea.
Lies, Trondheim is also famous for weird mustaches and fur vests!
Unread 16 May 2009, 18:51   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've also been recommended to go see the island in the fjord
Unread 16 May 2009, 18:57   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I d recommend you to go to another city!
Kr.sand is wonderful at this time of the year.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2009, 19:00   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
I've also been recommended to go see the island in the fjord
Munkholmen is a nice sight yes. And the Tyholt Tårn has an okay restaurant in a tower that spins, so u get an aerial view over the entire city.
Unread 16 May 2009, 20:09   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh good.

A "where is the least shit part of shitville" debate. I've missed these.
Unread 16 May 2009, 20:29   #10
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I'd suggest you go see the cathedral, Nidarosdomen.

Oh and you should also drop by the pub/local brewery "Mikrobryggeriet", which is the only decent place to get a beer in Trondheim tbh
Unread 18 May 2009, 01:32   #11
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

If it was 8 years ago I would have lived in Trondheim
Drop by Stavanger!
Unread 21 May 2009, 12:47   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Stop dicking around in Trondheim, go to a proper place like Bergen.
Unread 27 May 2009, 16:08   #13
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Hows the meet going appoco?

Have you met pimpeh/qebab/void/kargool yet? If so report back and compare their rl-coolness to mine

Also, would you recommend trondheim for potential planetarion partays?
Unread 27 May 2009, 16:12   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

not bad thanks;
void is too busy, pimpeh and qebab never respond, but Kargool met me. ftz and pimpeh might meet up!
Unread 27 May 2009, 16:15   #15
newt
Banned

I don't know this ftz person

So how was the trondheim meet kargool?
Unread 27 May 2009, 17:13   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

The Trondheim meet was cool! Appocomaster and me was at Three Lions, he also got to taste Sesamburgers, and he was actually the first person to ever visit me and the missus in our small flat, so feel honorued Appocomaster. Only exception, never order food for Appocomaster, he dislikes everything!

Seriously though, meeting Appocomaster in person made me realise one thing. We've never given him credit for this enormous thankless job he does running the game, and that should change. I am thinking of a few ideas for that, so more to come on that later.

But in all, I've starting to understand the troubles the PA team is facing in terms of challenges both on the personell side but also on the technical side, and these are challenges we as the community need to step up and help with. I've allready offered to do one thing for the PA team, and my wife has also said she's willing to help out more, and I think that is something we all should consider. Remember as volunteers the PA team has only limited time they can spend on PA, and the more helpers they can get to do some of the "grunt" work, the more time the PA team can spend on gamechanges, development and advertisement.

PA has been so good to us all this time, and it's time that we as a community start giving back to the people who make PA round in and round out, getting nothing back for the massive job they put in.
Unread 27 May 2009, 17:50   #17
newt
Banned

Food?! at a meet?!? shudda been nothing but beer till the standard norwegian version of the donner kebab. What kind of meet was this?!

And pa-team do get something out of pa - I'm sure its an impressive addition to their cvs (so long as its relevant, don't think JC` has it in his cv anymore, but then wouldn't really help him much in the biochemistry world!).

I will happily help pa team out by taking over the tech-side of the game development. Give me a shout if I'm wanted!
Unread 27 May 2009, 17:52   #18
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Food?! at a meet?!? shudda been nothing but beer till the standard norwegian version of the donner kebab. What kind of meet was this?!
Well, that was a problem since Appocomaster does not drink!
Unread 27 May 2009, 18:01   #19
newt
Banned

Ah, I knew that Forgot. But still, you could have got hammered and amused him in the process.