User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 22:48   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thumbs up Snooker thread 2008

So the world championship has begun this week and I'm looking forward to watching snooker while doing other things for a while. It's a truly beautiful game and the only sport I really give a shit about so that's pretty exciting.

The greater amount of chinese players is starting to become a bit more noticeable this year, with at least 2 others apart from fu and ding playing. I saw a bit of Liu's game vs Ronnie earlier and it was going pretty well for him. I don't know if my subconscious racist is going to dislike snooker a bit when all the dirty east asians are dominating a bit more, but i hope not. Especially as Ding's 147 is probably the best one I've ever seen.

So who does everyone think is going to win this year? I don't really mind as long as it's not Shaun Murphy, the ****.