User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Sep 2007, 08:40   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Destiny and eXilition

please just tag up. it gets boring every round where alliances sit at less than 10 members for the first week.

just do it so we can all get on playing

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 09:08   #2
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Destiny and eXilition

Second that.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 09:46   #3
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

not tagging up means no defence means you cant start to track them down, getting a bit frustrated mek ?

why does it matter, the closet door will open eventually, you know they are in there, recruitment is closed for exil, so we can fair assume they have what is close to max numbers !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 09:48   #4
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
please just tag up. it gets boring every round where alliances sit at less than 10 members for the first week.

How's politics working out this round Mek? Any interesting developments on your part?

I hear constantly that an alliance is siding with eXi basically from the start any idea who?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 09:55   #5
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

Well if you do have any Destiny or eXilition Co-ords this is a prime time to take advantage of them being out of tag and restrict growth where possible?
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 10:00   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

looks like they listend Mek. They now have a whole FIVE players in tag
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 10:49   #7
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Why dont we add ct to the list to?
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 10:52   #8
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Why dont we add ct to the list to?
ur intel is truely great.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 12:54   #9
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Misty, "close to" is an understatement, to say the least. How are you btw? Long time

And Spiritfire, as Tesla implied, you are wrong.

Loved Game's comment though. Nice one Mek.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 14:18   #10
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Actually I know why he's whining :/
Not being able to track dest/exi makes hitting them abit harder, but guess who already tagged up. Welcome to being flak

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 14:53   #11
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
ur intel is truely great.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 15:24   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
How's politics working out this round Mek? Any interesting developments on your part?

I hear constantly that an alliance is siding with eXi basically from the start any idea who?
so is asking a former player and HC of inSomnia (Ziw) who is currently in eXi to scan a few things for us (due to him having some nice amps) now earmarked as cooperation?

cant get anything past you game. is your next post going to tell us the true identity of Jack The Ripper?

Last edited by Mek; 6 Sep 2007 at 16:08.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 16:07   #13
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
IMHO > Exhilition d*ck riders.

What does it matter?

Grow a sack and hit everything that moves thats juicy and not in tag.
Half of you are sat worried you might actually hit an exhilition gal lols.... "oooh noo's"
If any of you were still organized like the old forces of planetarion like exhilition clearly still is, you might stand a chance.

Theirs a complete lack of strong leadership in this game now.
Its been replaced by fluffly friend-based high commands and members who are none committed to winning, and are now satisfied with settling for 2nd as soon as they hear an organized subscription of folks has decided to play.

Grow a sack, stop moaning about people been in tags and get on with it or stop waisting your time playing the game.

You know what you have to do if you want to win, go do it.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 16:18   #14
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
so is asking a former player and HC of inSomnia (Ziw) who is currently in eXi to scan a few things for us (due to him having some nice amps) now earmarked as cooperation?
So eXi out of the goodness of their own hearts agreed for Insom to use the resources of one of their better scanners for completely no reason at all? One has to question if he's such a good friend to do this completely off his own back, why he wasn't in Insom to begin with.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 16:25   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
So eXi out of the goodness of their own hearts agreed for Insom to use the resources of one of their better scanners for completely no reason at all? One has to question if he's such a good friend to do this completely off his own back, why he wasn't in Insom to begin with.
Ziw offered to scan some high dist incommings for us if we needed him too, i personally dont know how exi feel about this and if they have a big issue with this im sure that they will approach me on IRC to discuss the matter further. Its not like we have him doing every scan ya know?!

and he isnt in insomnia through his own choice. if you want to discuss the reasons why he isnt in insomnia perhaps you should approach him and ask him yourself as only he knows why.

Unread 6 Sep 2007, 16:31   #16
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i am scanning for eXi this round too and i got ~ as many amps as Ziw. If Mek would ask me if i could get a scan on a guy his ally can't scan i would do that scan as well. i'd scan for pretty much anyone i like as long as i have resources and it's not an eXi planet the scan is needed on.

Quote:
One has to question if he's such a good friend to do this completely off his own back, why he wasn't in Insom to begin with.
coz i recruited Ziw in my DC team.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 16:58   #17
Game^

So if it's just Ziw doing this for you, why was a channel created for it?

Surely can't be hard to PM one individual person when wanting a scan?
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 17:00   #18
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
So if it's just Ziw doing this for you, why was a channel created for it?

Surely can't be hard to PM one individual person when wanting a scan?
What?! You mean #ex.cs isnt Hidden-Agendas public chan???
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 17:06   #19
WipeOut
Playboy

Oh mek, shut it already, your creative attempts at propaganda are painfully futile. Everyone, with a half decent intelligence system knows that you are working for (note the "for" and no the "with" here) Exilition.

After CT left you to join ToF you were left with nothing to fight with, as CT was Insomnia. And you can not really blame CT for leaving, as you obviously did not deliver what you promised to CT. After this happened, you had several options (I opted to help you out too) but decided to work for Exilition.

You have a shared command room, you use their scanners (probably hoping to get some into your tag eventually as Exilition clearly has a few planets spare) and take targets from them.

The funny thing is, your members were not as happy as you had hoped they would be with you teaming them and I wouldn't be suprized if you are looking for alternative tags to join already.

Good luck.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 17:35   #20
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut
Oh mek, shut it already, your creative attempts at propaganda are painfully futile. Everyone, with a half decent intelligence system knows that you are working for (note the "for" and no the "with" here) Exilition.
clearly your intel must be far off the mark as we only use ziw from exilition for scans. but clearly you know better than me and all my insomnia command...right?

and propoganda? you made me laugh lol. im telling it how it is.

Quote:
After CT left you to join ToF you were left with nothing to fight with, as CT was Insomnia. And you can not really blame CT for leaving, as you obviously did not deliver what you promised to CT. After this happened, you had several options (I opted to help you out too) but decided to work for Exilition.
once again we are not working for/with exilition

CT did leave us yes, but we have a small core of players who have stayed loyal to us through thick and thin and they wont leave over something like that so for you to claim that CT were InSomnia is the biggest load of shit i have ever seen you write (and believe me...you write some shit)

Quote:
You have a shared command room, you use their scanners (probably hoping to get some into your tag eventually as Exilition clearly has a few planets spare) and take targets from them.
a shared command room? may i get access to this command room? and to whoever posted above #ex.cs is a channel owned by Cesarion (our lead BC) and it is a channel that he regd for exilition Counter Strike players way back in round 18 if not before (was certaintly there when i was in ex round 18)

Quote:
The funny thing is, your members were not as happy as you had hoped they would be with you teaming them and I wouldn't be suprized if you are looking for alternative tags to join already.
i would trust that my own players would come to me to voice any concerns rather than a know nothing like you. At the end of the day we are not working together in any way with eXilition so why would my players have any cause for concern.

anyway WiipeOut id pay more attention to your own players than mine.

discussion over

Unread 6 Sep 2007, 17:37   #21
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Re: IMHO > Exhilition d*ck riders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin
What does it matter?

Grow a sack and hit everything that moves thats juicy and not in tag.
Half of you are sat worried you might actually hit an exhilition gal lols.... "oooh noo's"
If any of you were still organized like the old forces of planetarion like exhilition clearly still is, you might stand a chance.

Theirs a complete lack of strong leadership in this game now.
Its been replaced by fluffly friend-based high commands and members who are none committed to winning, and are now satisfied with settling for 2nd as soon as they hear an organized subscription of folks has decided to play.

Grow a sack, stop moaning about people been in tags and get on with it or stop waisting your time playing the game.

You know what you have to do if you want to win, go do it.
yes that what we do we say "oooh no's" if there is an exi in the gal.. well i'm rather sure onsomnia would do that, as that would mean less time in the lap for the lapdogs......
and i demand ministry tagging up, we know u're out there!
quit hiding your 268 eitraides farms!

oh forgot insomnia was trying to do some propaganda for their puppeteers... Know why they dont tag up? They still don't know how to to fit 110 people into a 70 man tag :/

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 17:38   #22
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Misty, "close to" is an understatement, to say the least. How are you btw? Long time

Hi wipey .. yes its been a while

drop by the public channel and if i'm there we can throw a log on the fire and chat about old times
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 17:57   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam
Actually I know why he's whining :/
Not being able to track dest/exi makes hitting them abit harder, but guess who already tagged up. Welcome to being flak
yo man didnt phraktos disband in like 10.5 when krush spat his dummie out?
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:01   #24
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
clearly your intel must be far off the mark as we only use ziw from exilition for scans. but clearly you know better than me and all my insomnia command...right?

and propoganda? you made me laugh lol. im telling it how it is.
You know Mek, you can scream all you like, no one believes you. Those that matter know what you have been up to, and you will be the one needing to deal with that.

Quote:
once again we are not working for/with exilition
I would say double checking target galaxies for possible Exilition members in order to avoid them is a rather generous thing to do, if they do nothing in return for you other than scan? If this is really the case, you are being played more than I initially assumed.

Quote:
CT did leave us yes, but we have a small core of players who have stayed loyal to us through thick and thin and they wont leave over something like that so for you to claim that CT were InSomnia is the biggest load of shit i have ever seen you write (and believe me...you write some shit)
I am was only talking about this round Mek, not rounds gone by. This very round, your main firepower pre-ticks consisted of CT, nothing else. As soon as CT discovered you had absolutely nothing to offer them, they distantiated themselves from the deal you made with them, as you simply exagerated what you could offer them. So in terms of firepower not community, CT was indeed Insomnia.

I will not get into the "shit posting" insults, that is below my standards.

Quote:
a shared command room? may i get access to this command room? and to whoever posted above #ex.cs is a channel owned by Cesarion (our lead BC) and it is a channel that he regd for exilition Counter Strike players way back in round 18 if not before (was certaintly there when i was in ex round 18)
I got a bed for my 10th birthday, and used it to sleep in. When I turned 16 I bought myself a new bed, and stashed the old bed elsewhere. Now my bed broke down, and I got that old bed back again. Except now, I use it to shag in mainly, not sleep in.

As you can see, purposes change easily.

No one cares what Cesarion originally made the channel for, we only care what it is used for now.

Quote:
i would trust that my own players would come to me to voice any concerns rather than a know nothing like you. At the end of the day we are not working together in any way with eXilition so why would my players have any cause for concern.
Stating false things repeadedly does not make them any less false.

Quote:
anyway WiipeOut id pay more attention to your own players than mine.

discussion over
Any player, Jenova or not, stupid enough to leave their current alliance to join an alliance like Insomnia that is cornered and dying, is brain amputated.

If you have any of our guys applying, take them, as we do not want imbicils in our ranks.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:01   #25
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Why does everyone assume InSomnia are working for eXilition. From what i hear they also have strong ties with Destiny so why has no one jumped on that idea that InSomnia are going to run the whole round as flak for destiny.

Now i know for fact that Ins was hit hard by destiny re-forming, this drastically effected the number of members they could have and should have got. many had simply already decided on a home and commited themselves.

Indeed it is argued that eXi and ins have a relationship of sorts, but this is mainly due to a high number of insomnia officers currently within the eXilition member base. To simply assume this is means that insomnia will be en-larging eXils e-penis' this round is utter crap. First off eXi dnt need extra help from what ppl have been suggesting in this thread they have enough of that stashed away even after they tag to 70.

surly we could just get eXil and destiny to tag up and get the war started then maybe jenova would go to their full number and everyone else that still has 20 odd out of tag planets left. Less hiding more war is what i say full disclosure of everyones numbers and co-ords should be made public then we can bash the hell outa whoever we want
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:07   #26
Mek
InSomniac

i would quote you and reply to all your shit but i really can not be bothered.

i have stated the facts in every post i have made, you are deluding yourself majorly if you think that anything i say is dishonest or trying to cover up some big ol' conspiracy i have got going with ex command.

im going to watch TV so i wont be replying to this thread for a while so if you have something constructive to say i suggest you come speak to me on IRC as cookies are being crappy and i cba to log in every time you post something new to reply to it

Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:09   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If they have no firepower why the big deal wipeout? This line of posting seems to be lacking something
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:12   #28
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
What?! You mean #ex.cs isnt Hidden-Agendas public chan???
lol amusing.. tbh Tesla.. how did u find a chan like that? tbh i sincerly doubt insomnia would use any chans without proper security to it.. so .. hmm IRCops doing it for you? aint that kinda.. hmm illigal? or should we all start recruiting IRCops to our tag to use em.. tbh im gonna run give apocco an invite maby we get some good ingame intel
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:20   #29
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If they have no firepower why the big deal wipeout? This line of posting seems to be lacking something

The big deal is I am personally disgusted by any alliance joining the ranks of Exilition to end 5th instead of 10th. As Zhil and many others stated in the predictions thread: Exilition wins because they are not handled well in the initial stages of the round.

Spineless agreements are pathetic. The universe needs to wake up and see things the way they are: Exilition winning yet another round of Planetarion would be the worst that can happen to the game.

So instead of joining and avoiding them, people should start fighting the war. As this round did not need a fancy war announcement for people to know which war is going on.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:22   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why wouldn't they look for that if they've got so little firepower they couldn't win the round on their own anyways?
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:24   #31
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
The big deal is I am personally disgusted by any alliance joining the ranks of Exilition to end 5th instead of 10th. As Zhil and many others stated in the predictions thread: Exilition wins because they are not handled well in the initial stages of the round.

Spineless agreements are pathetic. The universe needs to wake up and see things the way they are: Exilition winning yet another round of Planetarion would be the worst that can happen to the game.

So instead of joining and avoiding them, people should start fighting the war. As this round did not need a fancy war announcement for people to know which war is going on.

5 allies blocking + napping 1-3 others and round stagnating after 3-4 weeks i would say is kinda worse
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:26   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
lol amusing.. tbh Tesla.. how did u find a chan like that? tbh i sincerly doubt insomnia would use any chans without proper security to it.. so .. hmm IRCops doing it for you? aint that kinda.. hmm illigal? or should we all start recruiting IRCops to our tag to use em.. tbh im gonna run give apocco an invite maby we get some good ingame intel
There's a lot of assumptions and unfounded statements in this post.

Not knowing how someone found out about a channel --> corrupt IRCops are helping you

Bravo.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:27   #33
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
There's a lot of assumptions and unfounded statements in this post.

Not knowing how someone found out about a channel --> corrupt IRCops are helping you

Bravo.
ok since you are so enlightend about this.. how do you find a channel that is hidden without IRCops?
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:28   #34
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ok since you are so enlightend about this.. how do you find a channel that is hidden without IRCops?
I find it hard to believe that someone with your resume has never heard of spies or leaks....
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:36   #35
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Dont see the big deal about tagging to be honest.
But in regards to the numerous ball sack comments I have only this to say:
All alliances in pa have been nuudered and apparently have been for eons.

Game is about galraids and little else.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:36   #36
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
5 allies blocking + napping 1-3 others and round stagnating after 3-4 weeks i would say is kinda worse
Initial naps and alliances can be terminated to prevent stagnation. I hardly see how this is worse than you guys winning yet another round.

You are the biggest alliance in the game, with the largest part of the better playing people in this game's community. I really think people need to see that you can be beaten, for else alliances will simply not try anymore, eventually.

Quote:
Come on Cartman, there are many ways of finding out about a channel.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:38   #37
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
I find it hard to believe that someone with your resume has never heard of spies or leaks....

that is actually quite true.. didnt think of that.. however when i heard of it i asked mek why he was using that chan since it was actually an old eX chan..
not that i care about that tho... eX never used it and its Cesa's chan so he can do whatever he wants with it.. but the interesting part is that mek said like 4-5 peeps knew about it.. and they were in it and old friends.. so spies or leaks was kinda out of the question... so therefore i see no other way than to use IRCops.. i tryed whoising , searching for chan etc but i couldnt find it linked to mek so..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:56   #38
furball

Quote:
that is actually quite true.. didnt think of that.. however when i heard of it i asked mek why he was using that chan since it was actually an old eX chan..
not that i care about that tho... eX never used it and its Cesa's chan so he can do whatever he wants with it.. but the interesting part is that mek said like 4-5 peeps knew about it.. and they were in it and old friends.. so spies or leaks was kinda out of the question... so therefore i see no other way than to use IRCops.. i tryed whoising , searching for chan etc but i couldnt find it linked to mek so..
You're not only assuming that Mek is telling you the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but also that Mek's "old friends" are also completely loyal to him. Either way, someone has found out about the channel.

Since you confirmed that you already knew about it, fancy also confirming its use?
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 19:02   #39
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
You're not only assuming that Mek is telling you the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but also that Mek's "old friends" are also completely loyal to him. Either way, someone has found out about the channel.

Since you confirmed that you already knew about it, fancy also confirming its use?
i read about it here
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 19:03   #40
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
i read about it here
Hehe, of course
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 19:15   #41
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

lol WipeOut, you say that you are disgusted by any one or thing joining its ranks in any way, does this mean that when and if they do not play round 24 of PA. Jenova will turn away the players that may seek to join them that were eXil i highly doubt it.

Also if u feel that insomnia are not a threat why do u care about them why are u focusing on this instead of just getting on with ur job of using all ur spies and other tools to gain intel on eXil and roid them. Why has a thread about wanting alliances to tag up so we can have some proper fully fledged wars to how rubbish insomnia is and how poor everyone else is but ur alliance, that currently are not hitting exil coz they have no intel on them.

Stop bitching about how rubbish someone else is get ur shit in order and start pwning eXil.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 20:09   #42
WipeOut
Playboy

I am quite well trained at multi-tasking Dryph, I can actually do this and get on with hitting Exilition. Shocking? I know.

And I have no grudge against Exilition, quite the opposite actually. I think they are a fine alliance, with excellent military capability and awesome members (albeit a few too much maybe - speculation). They are my enemy though, and that won't change, this round.

I just personally frimly believe that leaving Exilition unbeaten for yet another round will cause a lot of harm to the game in general.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 20:13   #43
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Initial naps and alliances can be terminated to prevent stagnation. I hardly see how this is worse than you guys winning yet another round.
I take this as a confirmation.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 20:18   #44
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Yes, ircops helping ministry, That would be the day of the four horsemen of the apocalypse..

They are rather looking for a reason to gline us for good than to help us...
oh and we're still waiting for those tags to be filled
*cough* chickens *cough*

even the new guys had the guts to tag up from protection...

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 20:19   #45
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
Yes, ircops helping ministry, That would be the day of the four horsemen of the apocalypse..

*cough* chickens *cough*

Or the stupidity

Edit: i was joking
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 20:20   #46
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Or the stupidity

Edit: i was joking
no roids for you...

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 21:05   #47
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I take this as a confirmation.
Nice try.
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 21:20   #48
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice try.
You'd wish it was a try.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 21:44   #49
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy

*cough* chickens *cough*

might have not been you.. not gonna say it was ofc it could have been anyone in your block.. thus it can be like 25%-30% of the people left playing this game.. so kinda hard to point finger exact... tags will come.. we arent in a rush.. round SHOULD last a while anyway
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 00:46   #50
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Round is shortening.. one day lost now..
Dont hesitate to long