User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Nov 2011, 22:09   #1
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light
Need a bot or site?

If any alliance out there needs a clone of the merlin tools then please pm me on irc.netgamers.org (mPulse, you can find me in #planetarion or #scans)

I'm currently running tools for 3 alliances and for the #Scans channel without any major issues.

Regards

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 00:05   #2
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: Need a bot or site?

that bored?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 00:32   #3
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

Not all all, rather the opposite thankfully. I had a player come to me the other day and ask for a bot+site and after getting it running in about 15minutes I realised that it would be rather easy for me from there on to set up bots for other alliances if they needed it.

irc.netgamers.org

Unread 24 Nov 2011, 01:31   #4
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

goood deal great man!
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 16:43   #5
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

There you go, Paisley!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2011, 20:19   #6
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Great job mpulse! Thanks

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2011, 00:18   #7
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Great idea. For all the startup alliances that have no idea where to start this is a great chance to get an outstanding tool for your alliance. Use it either alone or with the in game tools to create a wide range of functions. This will get you well on your way to an organized alliance. New alliances rarely have tech's to write their own tools and merlin is a very good tool for PA.

I encourage all the alliances, but more especially new alliances, to take advantage of this if they are in need of tools. Finding someone willing to host makes the offer even better.

MPulse you're the man. I love working with you in #scans. I know I wasn't around as much this round, but it's another valuable service for small alliances that don't have enough people to have high amp dedicated scanners.

Thanks for all you do for PA.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2011, 04:13   #8
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

Crantor,
Thank you very much for the kind words my friend Your activity in #Scans is sorely missed, this round however has been one of the easiest rounds so far, currently with about a third of the requests from last round. Rather odd, since its inception we have been usually doing from 10-13k scans (per round).

This is aimed at any alliance. At the min I'm hosting tools for 5 alliances (3 are for the upcoming round), plus the #Scans tools. It takes me literally 5mins to get it up and going once I have all the details. Unfortunately I do not have the time to make additions for alliances (like def points and so on), but what merlin (thanks to ellonweb (primarily), jesterina (munin) and others (will, JDD, vuLgAr, and more!)) does *should* suit most. Join #munin on irc.netgamer.org if you would like more features and between us all we might get it done!

I can/will also add phpBB forums to the package, and if you provide the theme's I will happily put them on. Currently my workload is a little insane so if you pm me on irc please give as much info as possible rather than just a "hi" and I will do my best to get in contact with you as soon as I have the time!

I would also like to bring attention to the following for new/existing alliances

http://forum.netgamers.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5350

Enjoy the remainder of the round and all the one's to follow

mPulse

irc.netgamers.org

Unread 9 Dec 2011, 07:19   #9
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

It's people like you who help to keep this game running. Keep up the good work.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 00:43   #10
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Credit where credit is due I see
Kudos mPulse

edit: Don't get me wrong, I think mPulse is doing a great thing and deserves thanking (I posrep'd him when I first saw the thread a few weeks ago, for the little it's woth). And he fairly acknowledges a long list of people of whose shoulders he stands on (of which I make no claim to be the most important; I too stand on others' shoulders). I just think some people were getting slightly carried away here!

Last edited by ellonweb; 14 Dec 2011 at 01:59.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 00:44   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Credit where credit is due I see
Kudos mPulse
lol'd so so hard :P
Unread 20 Dec 2011, 16:40   #12
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
edit: Don't get me wrong, i think mpulse is doing a great thing and deserves thanking (i posrep'd him when i first saw the thread a few weeks ago, for the little it's woth). And he fairly acknowledges a long list of people of whose shoulders he stands on (of which i make no claim to be the most important; i too stand on others' shoulders). I just think some people were getting slightly carried away here!

irc.netgamers.org

Unread 20 Dec 2011, 17:37   #13
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

My current planet manager bot (Mikee ver2.1) has stopped working can you get me a replacement , nice work mpulse and all the coder's of the various tools

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2011, 17:39   #14
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

The bot in #Scans is working at the moment for winter ticks.

irc.netgamers.org

Unread 6 Jan 2012, 11:08   #15
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point

grin history repeating itself

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 11:32   #16
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provider
grin history repeating itself
care to elaborate for me and the anyone else that doesnt have a clue what that statement refers to ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2012, 02:59   #17
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

Anyone know the download link for the merlin tools?
Unread 1 Aug 2012, 04:17   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

https://github.com/ellonweb/merlin/
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2012, 09:00   #19
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

Thanx for the link