User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

View Poll Results: Most hated PA alliance?
Ascendancy 32 24.81%
eXilition 28 21.71%
Angels 23 17.83%
FAnG 8 6.20%
Jenova 10 7.75%
1up 13 10.08%
Fury 15 11.63%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:40   #51
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ToP 3 Most Hated Alliances

I dont like Subh. I'll never forget the fact they could have made round 18 more interesting, but decided not to.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:42   #52
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Angels or FAnG, FAnG or Angels, I just can't decide
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:43   #53
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

what no LDK?

when it comes to which alliance has the most people i dislike, it would be 1up

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:45   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every alliance that gets a reasoned nomination I will add to the poll.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:49   #55
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Forest cos he thinks hes an alliance all to himself
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:49   #56
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Angels or FAnG, FAnG or Angels, I just can't decide
i had no trouble with that decsion
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:00   #57
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
agreed

JBG pls add

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:33   #58
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
1. Ascendancy

2. Exilition

3. Angels
Noobs allways seem to hate the good and succeeding alliances.
It's just like in Furgion days.

Last edited by Zirikk; 12 Nov 2007 at 19:44.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 20:17   #59
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Shouldn't there be all alliances ever played PA? Atleast the ones that are known to most people. Fury, VtS, Elysium etc :P
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 20:25   #60
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so much hate

some ppl need to get laid

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 22:16   #61
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

When confronted with the poll I folded and told the truth.

Voted Ascendancy for great villainy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you may or may not come up against some problems when creating your own meaning for words.
I hate* you.

*by which I mean love.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:49   #62
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

Put Furgion In The Poll!!!
Bet They Win
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:49   #63
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Unhappy Re: ToP 3 Most Hated Alliances

Who is this CBA person and why does he hate me?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:50   #64
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh and of course I voted Ascendancy. God damned lowlifes!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 02:15   #65
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

How come FAnG, Angels and Jenova are added as three seperate entities?
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 02:27   #66
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
apparently you aren't allowed to join exilition or ascendancy unless you pass a series of how to hax pa 2 win tests.
I failed my test. =D

I think that having a player in your alliance closed doesn't necessarily make the alliance a cheating alliance. This is, of course, in the case that this is the first time this person has cheated. If it is, then the alliance really hadn't an idea that this would happen.

However, if they are taking in people who have cheated more than a few times, and this is known to them, they are either being nice and giving a second chance, or turning to look the other way.

I don't know much about cheating in any of the aforementioned alliances. I am just saying that you can't necessarily just accuse an alliance if one of their planets gets closed.
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 08:21   #67
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The fact that somebody has cheated in the past has nothing to say wheter I d add him to my alliance or not.
Loyalty, activity and skills is pretty much all most recruiters care about I think.

Dont really -hate- any alliances myself, but I voted for asc for making too many good players leave in that xp round ( I know it wasnt ur fault though, but ye.. the other options are comedy options also )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 13:46   #68
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i voted asc too, because we need the popularity
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 14:02   #69
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i voted asc too, because that's what we do

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 14:29   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As did I, because if there's one thing we can do, it's winning a competition in losing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 15:56   #71
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
How come FAnG, Angels and Jenova are added as three seperate entities?
Just to ensure that they don't win this competition?
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 18:00   #72
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith

Nah, I just get the other aliances to be my bitches
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 18:25   #73
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I didn't read the thread and voted angels automatically. I feel like I've left Asc down now
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 20:12   #74
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Of the most hated alliances I would think 1up would top this list I really dont know why they are not there.

1> 1up

2> Fang

3> Fury
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 21:57   #75
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Just to ensure that they don't win this competition?
I guess that is a valid argument!
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 23:42   #76
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

x11x easily
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 10:40   #77
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I think he made these 2 threads because he's bitter due to being banned from #transcendancy and obviously links it to ascendancy
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 14:28   #78
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I think he made these 2 threads because he's bitter due to being banned from #transcendancy and obviously links it to ascendancy
You must be rather stupid to do such a thing, almost as stupid as you Kila
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 18:08   #79
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

k, first off, I never once saw eXi cheat when i played for them in r18, so CBA you can hush over that already :P

Secondly, for what ally i hate, I don't really hate any alliance, but I always had fun cov. opping any planet under the 1up flag
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 20:41   #80
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey, it's another #1 rank for Ascendany.

GG guys! Let's keep up the good work!
Unread 16 Nov 2007, 17:38   #81
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

add ldk and legion!!
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 19:37   #82
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
1. FAnG
Proud to be FAnG.

2. Angels
See above.

3. Jenova
See above.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 20:22   #83
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Fang I belive, tho I am not so familiar with the PA alliances.... anyway there are a few BGs far more annoying and useless than any of the alliances mentioned above.
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 16:15   #84
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

What about Omen? I hated the fact that they needed to merge every round just to stay competitive with the other single alliance alliance, and they still lost iirc. What a bunch of lamers. Learn to take a loss with some dignity.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 20:01   #85
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Put up Urwins there for playing first round acting like spineless cowards, causing a huge risk of quick stagnation this round.
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 21:36   #86
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

yep Urwins. CT close 2nd.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2007, 23:47   #87
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You must be rather stupid to do such a thing, almost as stupid as you Kila
Unread 20 Nov 2007, 11:36   #88
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Lets all hold hands and pray together

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2007, 16:34   #89
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Couldnt really vote tbh. If you win a round you get cheater written all over the forums by some numpty who didnt get to join or failed to make top 100 because said alliance pounded him into the ground by cheating with there 52 sisters and brothers who dont eat or sleep.
CBA 2 posts i have seen from you with 2 polls that have been utter crap tbh.
Who most annoyed me thread would have been better.
Bluetuba annoyed the hell out of me round 2 so i joined em :shrug:

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2007, 10:44   #90
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Angels
Noobs allways seem to hate the good and succeeding alliances.
It's just like in Furgion days.
:lol:

I'm still bitter about NoS because of their round 13 performance. Be part of a block, then NAP the other block and leave your 'friends' to die. At least ToF's friendly fire was funny.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2007, 12:02   #91
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm still sort of bitter about ND for round 15. It's just a natural reaction for others doing choices you didn't agree with for what they think is their own benefit and possibly at your expense.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 23 Nov 2007 at 12:39.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 13:27   #92
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

I'm still bitter about NoS because of their round 13 performance. Be part of a block, then NAP the other block and leave your 'friends' to die. At least ToF's friendly fire was funny.
Yeah well I'm bitter about your mother not sitting on my face
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 13:31   #93
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

lol i think this is just to further CBA's quest to become PA's most hated player :P

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 13:32   #94
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

<3 Gate! Stop coming on the forums and come play the game ffs:P I need cuddles

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 13:42   #95
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:

We were equally good at napping each other's enemies mind you. I can't hate ToF for their friendly fire, I found it extremely amusing to watch their officers become apathetic every time we reported a new one to them
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 17:20   #96
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

crappy allaince .

dont really know them but i guess

would say ND , old allaince that took few addict and got nap whit some of them ................
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 16:54   #97
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahahaha. I recall both 1up and ND specifying that it was NOT a block, weird how that changed as soon as we started picking our own targets... I did love the ToF FF tho, didnt appreciate the ND FF as much, but its still comedy

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2007, 21:16   #98
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
1. FAnG
Proud to be FAnG.

2. Angels
See above.

3. Jenova
See above.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote