User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 31 Aug 2007, 11:14   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Giving away credits...

How about when u give a credit to someone else, you make the number you can give unlimited:

therefore making it possible to donate credits to other players yourself, rather than the current situation where if you have old credits you no longer want for some reason you have to find a happy game admin etc.

Also this would make it possible for other players to pay for credits for friends/colleagues who do not have the facilities to buy for themsleves.

both parties would have to agree payment between themselves, if they wish to.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 05:34   #2
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: Giving away credits...

that s a good idea.. but that would cut in the income (as small as it is) that the game do... therefore i doubt it would be accepted.

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote