User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 14 Jul 2013, 20:22   #1
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
round so far in the eye of a member of rock hc

well we started as immortals managed to get 26 awesome members ,

tho i thought we had small amount of players so i offered cardi a merge he refused it as he wasnt going to play a serious round , than i offered oddr a merge ,rexty had the balls to refuse saying we can play under the oddr tag but theyre were 13 players so we refused (weirdly he tagged with vikings ,while he coulda hc a 36 man tag)

the merge with rock happened after talking with theodd

we started the round slowly gal raiding having many new members we didnt want to get involved in any war until vikings decided to roid our top planet

so we warred them wish ended in an unmatched war having xvx faceless and vikings warring us also knowen as the de bloque

as far for the ultores alliance we decided to join them as it sucks seing 5 even 6 alliance bloquing vs them daily so we decided to help them along innuendo

to be fair we never intended to war newdawn and truth be said they even helped us at some points but for balancing the bloques and making this round even more exiting till the last ticks we joined ultores as if we teamed with newdawn and other they woulda have won the round by far

last thing many thanks for HUT blacce swiss duke hatlon cyzzy guard jason and there mob alterac yel0o hardzen Sickboy direwolf Zumpo baasb domantas AKA MEXICANT made1 and all the other players u made my round )
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote