User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2005, 14:27   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
after going to cinema four times in one week

I thought maybe I should make some thread about what I saw (most of them are probably already out for weeks in wherever you live, I don’t care):

- Last Wednesday: Elizabethtown
My cinema has a 'sneak preview' every Wednesday. Here that means that you go to cinema, but don’t know what they are going to show, so I didn’t choose to watch this, but it was a positive surprise nonetheless.
I would say this is a typical 'watch-with-your-gf'-kind of movie, but there are lots of worse movies with an equal storyline. i gave it 7 out of 10. I went there with a friend of mine and this isn’t the kind of movie you usually want to watch with some other guy, BUT
[self-pity] maybe I only like it, because there was a girl sitting next to me who seemed to be attracted to me (and some friend of hers next to her). Body language, the smiling, everything indicated she was interested. How often do you meet someone like that in cinema? How about NEVER? Yet, what did I do? nothing. Anyways, after the movie we decided that a) I am stupid and b) that, for the remote chance of them being there again the next week, we should go again *[/self-pity]

- Last Friday The Legend of Zorro
First of all, I have an excuse: I went there with two friends, one friends girlfriend and some other girl. The girls wanted to watch this and there was nothing else to watch.
Now for the movie: in one word: don't.
I've seldom seen such a cheap, commercial crap as this movie. Oh, and the jokes, they were horrible and horrible not as in 'so bad that they become funny again', but as in painfully bad. Wine-drinking and smoking horses? WTF? There was more and there was worse, but I repressed the memory of that movie. It obviously has been made for 10-12-year-olds and even they shouldn’t watch it because of the danger of permanent brain damage. 2 / 10

- Tuesday Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Another positive surprise. We wanted to go to some pub, but the place seemed pretty much dead, so why not go to cinema? I didn’t expect too much, but the trailer doesn’t do it any justice. The trailer made me expect some cheap action-comedy, just like the dozens of others produced every year. It probably is, but it's way better than the average of these movies. (9 / 10, the story didn’t make too much sense, but I enjoyed it anyway)

- Yesterday The Descent
As expected, the girls didn’t show up, I am stupid, but at least the movie was ok. Usually I’m not a big fan of these movies, but this one had some scary / shocking moments in it. Towards the end they overdid it a little, thus 7/10.

* Hey, if everyone can load off their relationship / pulling problems here, so can I.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 14:33   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: after going to cinema four times in one week

I refuse to have anything to do with a film that stars Catherine Zeta Jones in one of the title roles.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 14:36   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: after going to cinema four times in one week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I refuse to have anything to do with a film that stars Catherine Zeta Jones in one of the titles roles.
That probably is a good idea. I'll remember that for the future.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 14:38   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Traffic is a good film though. She's got a major part in that...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 14:41   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've recently seen Night Watch (which was mildly enjoyable, although somewhat strange) and The Corpse Bridge (which I thought was OK, although nothing particularly special).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 14:41   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
She's got a major part in that...
The producers should have thought about how offensive she would be to most decent people before they gave her the role then.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 16:46   #7
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Lord of War was suprising in its apparently lack of violence, but made up for it with intriguing questions about governments selling weapons.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 16:48   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Lord of War was suprising in its apparently lack of violence, but made up for it with intriguing questions about governments selling weapons.
That wasn't what lord of war was about. It was about the fundamental coolness of taking more drugs in a week than most men could take in a year.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 16:59   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I refuse to have anything to do with a film that stars Catherine Zeta Jones in one of the title roles.
Entrapment is an excellent example of life imitating art though.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 17:42   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That wasn't what lord of war was about. It was about the fundamental coolness of taking more drugs in a week than most men could take in a year.
But they wouldnt have got there if it wasnt for the guns
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 17:52   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really enjoyed Lord of War
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 17:54   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I also must say that canterburys cinema is shite, I think they have been showing Pride and Prejudice since it came on, and ive seen it 4 times (chicks love it) and wallace and grommit has been on since its come out, no new decent films just a kids fav and chicks fav.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 18:07   #13
Cannon_Fodder

i agree, it is poor, but only because its so small.

i saw lord of war at ashford and although it had nice seats etc. I dont think it was worth the drive compared to going to the canterbury odeon
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 18:15   #14
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

wu_trax seeing as your love life is flatlining and you don't seem to be able to do anything about it, why don't hand over sovernity to GD? It'd either be the best or worst thing you've ever done (depending on whose advice you take).
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 18:36   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
But they wouldnt have got there if it wasnt for the guns
Yeah but before that they had vodka so it was okay anyways.

PS I'm going to go see it again this evening.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 18:43   #16
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Yeah but before that they had vodka so it was okay anyways.

I enjoyed it, and ye i reckons it warrants going to see again. Remember that girl who was with gay jay etc, I saw Saw II with her the other day and it wasnt as scary as Saw I but it was still good.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 18:54   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The producers should have thought about how offensive she would be to most decent people before they gave her the role then.
Sadly they didn't think about this when they made Ocean's 12.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 19:07   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No , that was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Lord of War was "How to take drugs whilst wearing a Versace suit"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 19:09   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Sadly they didn't think about this when they made Ocean's 12.
NEVER MENTION THAT ****ING MOVIE AGAIN, OR ILL STAPLE YOUR EYELIDS OPEN OLD MAN AND FORCE YOU TO WATCH A 7 DAY MARATHON OF "THE POSTMAN" OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

(shit movie)
In his zeal to discover the Snark

Last edited by Kurashima; 3 Nov 2005 at 19:34.
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 19:19   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Catherine Zeta-Jones was Zorro? Great make up.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 19:19   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Look fattie, my personal opinion of CZJ is that she's a Welsh whore that's slept her way into money and 'star' roles, the result of which has been shittier films for everyone.

You don't have to put up with the pathetic attention whoring on US TV where they think she's the best thing since the ****ing Queen, and love the romantic story of the young girl who comes to Hollywood and marries a star, oh how simply divine.

I am continually at odds with the wife over CZJ, as she thinks she's done well for herself, my opinion is her legs open wider than Idimmu's mouth when confronted with a mile-high stack of chicken pies.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 20:02   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
NEVER MENTION THAT ****ING MOVIE AGAIN, OR ILL STAPLE YOUR EYELIDS OPEN OLD MAN AND FORCE YOU TO WATCH A 7 DAY MARATHON OF "THE POSTMAN" OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

(shit movie)
Everyone loves The Postman, it's like Waterworld but more so.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 20:16   #23
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

The Postman is like a mince version of The Patriot
which itself was like a pile of rotten mince
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 23:13   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

So is it worth it going to see ElizabetTown with your gf then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I've recently seen Night Watch (which was mildly enjoyable, although somewhat strange)
I saw that too. I thought it was ok. The 2nd & 3rd part better be good though.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 00:41   #25
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:

Can i come?

No MM jokes plz
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:00   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ohhh GD, which of these fine offereings would be a good "movie date"?*

*has to be an afternoon showing**

*lawl cause she has to be back home early cause she's only young and has a curfew lawl
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:07   #27
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

i would choose serenity as it has a funny script and lots of bits the woman would enjoy ( like the character who is desperate for sex - female ofc )
But you dont really have a lot of choice on that list for a date, and please say you wouldnt take a date to wallace and gromit!!!
If you want to impress your date we could arrange for me to try and mug her and you beat me up. i would charge a fee of around £50 but it would be money well spent

* oh and is that a curfew laid down by her parents or her local magistrates court?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:10   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There is no way in hell i'm taking her to see Serenity!!!
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:12   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
There is no way in hell i'm taking her to see Serenity!!!
Why not?

Afraid she'll realise you're a big geek who spends all his time on the internet?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:15   #30
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

looks like youre left with Broken flowers then.
phone me if u need a shoulder to cry on when it doesnt work out.

THANKS A LOT BILL MURRAY!!!!!!!!!!! go back to what u do best and make ghostbusters 4, the michelin man strikes back
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:16   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Why not?

Afraid she'll realise you're a big geek who spends all his time on the internet?

pretty much yeah *whimper*
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:34   #32
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For a date with a girl (it is a girl, right?) Elizabethtown probably.

Too bad In Her Shoes isn't on the list. A good cry with a happy ending. My wife loved it.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:37   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
looks like youre left with Broken flowers then.

Broken Flowers - A film about a man who "has just been dumped and resigns himself to being alone"

Domino - Why don't i just tell her that i've got poor taste/no brains and not have to go to the trouble of proving it

Into the blue - **** having to go up against Paul Walker in a "looks competition" (also it appears to be a very stupid Yank film)

Kinky Boots - Am i trying to tell her something? Is the thing i'm trying to tell her "i'm only seeing you to get close to your brother"?

Lord of War - "No really, i thought you'd like to see this film!"

Pride and Prejudice - Did i mention that she sneered when i mentioned i'd been to Uni? (never mind the fact that there's no way in hell i want to watch this film)

Saw II - Again am i trying to tell her something? Am i psychotic? Does she want to "watch me do my little kookie dance whilst i wear her face like a mask"?

Serenity - The peace that comes FROM BEING ON YOUR OWN FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY 'CAUSE YOU'RE A BIG GEEK!

The Brothers Grimm - Possibility (is it any good tho?)

The Legend of Zorro - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... NO!

Thumbsucker - Hmmmm possibility but i have the feeling that it might be like "this one time i took a girl to see Lost in Translation" and i was sitting there going "this is all very interesting but she's paying attention to the film and not me" which wasn't very cool

The Corpse Bride - If nothing else at least it will give me ample opportunity to use the "dead girls don't say no" line.

Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit - "Hi i think you might be mentally child-like"
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:52   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

go for saw 2... she will be scared and come to you for strength and comfort
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:59   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
go for saw 2... she will be scared and come to you for strength and comfort :)

or alternatively think i'm a little bit "jack in the box"
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:01   #36
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
THANKS A LOT BILL MURRAY!!!!!!!!!!! go back to what u do best and make ghostbusters 4, the michelin man strikes back
I thought Lost For Translation was wicked imo.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:06   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
or alternatively think i'm a little bit "jack in the box"
hello mr paranoia... how are you today?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:08   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
go for saw 2... she will be scared and come to you for strength and comfort
The risk that dace will burst out with manic laughter while some poor young woman is being hacked limb from limb is simply too great.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:16   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
hello mr paranoia... how are you today?

i'm good ... or am i? ... how should i feel? ... how do you think i should feel? ... am i feeling wrong? ... am i feeling the way i should but feeling it in the wrong way? ... how will i know if what i'm feeling is the right feeling? ... will somebody tell me? ... will you tell me? ... even if somebody tells me can i be sure that what they're telling me is the truth? ... maybe they'd just be telling me what they think i'd want to hear ... maybe they'd tell me the opposite of what i should be feeling just to **** me up
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:18   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
i'm good ... or am i? ... how should i feel? ... how do you think i should feel? ... am i feeling wrong? ... am i feeling the way i should but feeling it in the wrong way? ... how will i know if what i'm feeling is the right feeling? ... will somebody tell me? ... will you tell me? ... even if somebody tells me can i be sure that what they're telling me is the truth? ... maybe they'd just be telling me what they think i'd want to hear ... maybe they'd tell me the opposite of what i should be feeling just to **** me up
This makes me thankful that my own personal paranoia only normally extends to thinking there are axe murderers in my room.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:25   #41
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Pride and Prejudice - Did i mention that she sneered when i mentioned i'd been to Uni? (never mind the fact that there's no way in hell i want to watch this film)
I actually enjoyed this film, it wasn't as good as the BBC mini series though.

That and Serenity are the only films I have seen on the list though so I have no idea what one to see.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 04:23   #42
pig
1up on you

i enjoyed it too, only because keira knightley is fit, which my girlfriend disaggreed with

to quote

"she is so flat chested"

I was thinking

"well so are you"
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 09:15   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go to W&G:TCotWR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
i enjoyed it too, only because keira knightley is fit, which my girlfriend disaggreed with

to quote

"she is so flat chested"

I was thinking

"well so are you"
Well you sure showed her!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 11:04   #44
wu_trax

a history of violence is supposed to be good. its probably not really a 'date'-movie though.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 11:50   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
a history of violence is supposed to be good. its probably not really a 'date'-movie though.
I was disappointed with History of Violence. The trailer (and subsequent reviews) made me think it might be more than it was.

Although the performances / direction were OK, the entire premise of the movie is somewhat lacking.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 13:14   #46
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I was disappointed with History of Violence. The trailer (and subsequent reviews) made me think it might be more than it was.

Although the performances / direction were OK, the entire premise of the movie is somewhat lacking.
my feelings as well, it bored me tbh.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:23   #47
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

my sister and i went to wallace and gromit.. i liked it :\ it was pretty funny actually.
we went to another movie too but i don't remember which one anymore :\
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 03:08   #48
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but she's haawt.. and that's more than enough reason for me, and I enjoyed the trailer :/

oh and Antonio Banderas rocks, and the original was quite good.. so in short screw you hippy I'll watch anyway
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 03:15   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
but she's haawt..
you are starved in australia aren't you.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 14:46   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'd like to see Ferris Bueller's Day Off at some point.