User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Feb 2015, 12:46   #101
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
My initial thought was they would try and p-target ND for "easy roids", but it seems they did galraid (a BF fort + individual BF targets).
Not really seeing the issue... but it sounds like you are hunting for excuses here.

http://prntscr.com/5zp3c7 -- RAID LEAK!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 13:58   #102
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Not really seeing the issue... but it sounds like you are hunting for excuses here.

http://prntscr.com/5zp3c7 -- RAID LEAK!
It was merely an observation.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 14:32   #103
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

what's the deal with calling p3n p2n/p2nguins? what am i missing :<
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 14:52   #104
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

getting hit when your in forts, dosnt realy mean the same as being coordinated targetted Munkee

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 15:11   #105
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the headsup of p2nguins & Ultores' ceasefire by the way, [B5]Londo. Unfortunately you deleted your post too late. It gave us time to prepare our fleets for p2nguins incoming.
Eh? I didn't delete my post...
How prepared were you? since I landed on a BF planet and the only reason I could was because the defenders were 2 fleet attacking, so frig def was blatantly fake... so honestly, what preparation?
Ofc one planet and his 4 defenders is not the ally, so others may have been more prepared!
If I troubled anyone with my babble, my apologies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
- Londo seen as a liability by all
True!
Sorry!
PROP KICK NOW!
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 15:17   #106
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I wasn't the one that called it a block, those were clouds words when he spoke with me about dropping out.

I'm not here justifying the actions of others in fact I don't actually care. We are in this to win. However I will continue correcting those without a clue on what is actually going on in p3ng.

Butcher i'm a bit confused over your comments. But that's nothing new for any of us. We all know it was a block hitting us, we haven't whined about that. But it does seem like you are all sat in some state of denial about what happened with the excuses being thrown on to the forum.
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 15:19   #107
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
what's the deal with calling p3n p2n/p2nguins? what am i missing :<
I expect his 3 key is broken.
Unread 2 Feb 2015, 01:27   #108
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

yo dawg

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2015, 16:22   #109
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Daily update, that probably wont be daily. #4 was too big for #3 they decided to go for #5 who is at war with #1
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2015, 16:51   #110
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Daily update, that probably wont be daily. #4 was too big for #3 they decided to go for #5 who is at war with #1
Sounds like you are shocked?
If you wernt suciding on CT, p3ng would think twice before making new enemies.
P3ng now have free time from Ulthores, and perhaps is considering attacking the ranked 5 alliances and bellow

Unread 2 Feb 2015, 19:40   #111
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

You were so kind to visit our restauant. We wanted to try yours. Entrees were good, the scallop was very enjoyable. Drink was a bit lacking. Only Bitburger on tap, really? Free milkshake at the end was a nice touch. 8/10 would munch again.
Unread 2 Feb 2015, 20:13   #112
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
P3ng now have free time from Ulthores, and perhaps is considering attacking the ranked 5 alliances and bellow
It was only a gal raid! I don't think ND has the roids to be worth the serious attention of another ally atm.
Everyone is just looking at how to survive in an Ultores hegemony now, so being NAP'ed with Ult, ND may actually be in a good position to recover from their current craziness as the round progresses.
Unread 3 Feb 2015, 00:34   #113
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
It was only a gal raid! I don't think ND has the roids to be worth the serious attention of another ally atm.
Everyone is just looking at how to survive in an Ultores hegemony now, so being NAP'ed with Ult, ND may actually be in a good position to recover from their current craziness as the round progresses.
I'm sorry, but with 3 forts on the menu, and several waves on fatties not in those forts you really can't claim it was 'just a galraid' especially not when there was 0 overlap with CT who were ptargetting. I mean, all is fair in this game, but at least have the guts to call things what they are.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2015, 04:23   #114
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Daily update ... #1's picking on #5 has resulted in them becoming #2
Unread 3 Feb 2015, 04:24   #115
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

*again
Unread 3 Feb 2015, 06:47   #116
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I'm sorry, but with 3 forts on the menu, and several waves on fatties not in those forts you really can't claim it was 'just a galraid' especially not when there was 0 overlap with CT who were ptargetting. I mean, all is fair in this game, but at least have the guts to call things what they are.
LOL honestly if you need something to clutch on to in order to sleep at night then I would go and buy yourself a teddy bear. If you were planning on using the thought of us working with ct and also us ptargalfortaiding then I'm afraid its going to be a lonely night as it didn't happen.

We have no reason to lie to you. Stop making this up to justify your losses. Our raids have been aimed at low gals easy roids. If you fit that criteria then fine but we aren't doing any form of ptargetting nor focus on any one ally.
Unread 3 Feb 2015, 09:07   #117
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Did influence join ND?

Unread 3 Feb 2015, 12:29   #118
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

yes
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 10:56   #119
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Daily update .... Butchers alliance decided the #2 ranked alliance vs #5 wasn't fair so decided #6 would join in and bottom feed off the already under powered #2. #6 #2 #3 all want to fight #1 but #5 is still angry that #2 stole their cookies in a surprisingly fashionable (doza with the spring swimwear) show. #2 now has Forest doing politics ... #5 has taken fear of this and decided to offer accept pnaps via Fleet names. Still awaiting forest's response.

The weather in burmuda has shift to the north.
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 11:24   #120
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

"PNAPS will be allowed to receive ND ingal def and will receive no ND incs as long as they do not attack or defend ND."

CT will gladly not defend ND ;p

Thank you souls for the giggle
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 11:43   #121
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

We dont want your charity
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 12:28   #122
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Daily update .... Butchers alliance decided the #2 ranked alliance vs #5 wasn't fair so decided #6 would join in and bottom feed off the already under powered #2. #6 #2 #3 all want to fight #1
It's probably because BB's personal vendetta on Black Flag wasn't really working out. Better to block and get some lands after hardly landing for a week, eh?
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 13:06   #123
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only a moron would refrain from blocking in PA.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 15:58   #124
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Daily update .... Butchers alliance decided the #2 ranked alliance vs #5 wasn't fair so decided #6 would join in and bottom feed off the already under powered #2. #6 #2 #3 all want to fight #1 but #5 is still angry that #2 stole their cookies in a surprisingly fashionable (doza with the spring swimwear) show. #2 now has Forest doing politics ... #5 has taken fear of this and decided to offer accept pnaps via Fleet names. Still awaiting forest's response.

The weather in burmuda has shift to the north.
CT piggying our attack would suggest that our block aint well coordinated.

ND was offered a new BowS nap if they would want to stop trying to ruin their own round.

Unread 4 Feb 2015, 16:06   #125
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
It's probably because BB's personal vendetta on Black Flag wasn't really working out. Better to block and get some lands after hardly landing for a week, eh?
Personal vendetta? You declared war on BowS, not the other way around. And landing one BF will be paying out as good as landing 3 NDs.
Hows the challenge for 2nd comming along by the way?

Unread 4 Feb 2015, 17:19   #126
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Only a moron would refrain from blocking in PA.
Sad but true... I tried not blocking for 3 straight rounds as hc, got gangbanged each and every time. Might aswell block up first, blocking up last will exclude you from the competition. If you're strong and alone, someone will block to take you down. If you're weak and alone, people will most certainly block up on you for easy roids and to dent your activity to minimize you as a factor in the endgame. PA has always been about maximizing opporturnities while minimizing risk. Risk management is what gets you through the first 800 ticks, and thus what paves the road for whatever endgame opporturnities you'll have later on.

(And yes, this means i admit to being a moron)

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 17:29   #127
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

"Shove your p nap up your arse tbh. You will know where your arse is, just look for ult he and you will find it. Coward." - Forest

Forest has rejected our PNAP offers ... He is under the impression that us attacking CT after the joined a gang bang on us, was somehow to help Ult.

Forest has been seen emo quiting newdawn public chans, even after friendly re invites. It is suggested that if you see Forest to please be nice, ask him to take a PNAP and try not to stir him up, his emotional state is not the best right now, come on PA I know this community can cheer him up!
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 18:30   #128
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's a pretty awesome reply by Forest.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 19:03   #129
Clouds

http://prntscr.com/611eof
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 19:40   #130
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

My deepest apologies for the above picture.

Clearly I made a mistake in what I said.

For 'Ult he' it was supposed to read 'ult hc'.

My bad.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 19:42   #131
Mzyxptlk
mz.

There's nothing worse than a typo in a solid burn. It just ruins everything.
Unread 4 Feb 2015, 20:36   #132
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys we are clearly breaking the code of conduct, it should be Ult getting piled on not us Conspirators. Pls fix asap.
Larppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 01:00   #133
Clouds

Why anybody lets Forest do politics is beyond me. Here are some of my favorite quotes (of today) that I have picked out for your entertainment:

<forest> you made your bed, you have to lie in it

<forest> when the shit hits the fan (and it will), just look back at this moment and say to yourself "shit, forest was right"

<forest> ive done nothing. let us be very clear here. i have done nothing but try and smooth things with ct/nd. you decided to backstab me (which is EXACTLY how i see your personal behaviour towards me). so now, when i act, i do so with complete belief that i am doing the right thing. there is nothing more to say. i know you will come for me. i will out-think you and out play

<forest> believe the time is right to do the absolute maximumum damage possible

The last one is my favorite.
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 01:41   #134
[DDK]gm

why is it cool all of a sudden to paste log clippings?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 04:47   #135
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

I believe those are from a public channel, so not that horrible... And no, I still don't support pasting logs from PMs.

It was rather amusing tho. Throwing threats to a tag much smaller and with a lot less caring.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 07:37   #136
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
I believe those are from a public channel, so not that horrible... And no, I still don't support pasting logs from PMs.

It was rather amusing tho. Throwing threats to a tag much smaller and with a lot less caring.
Some were from a personal chat in whatsapp.
Some were from a personal pm.
NONE were from any kind of public or personal channel.

To put in context, I wasn't talking about any kind of alliance, I made it clear I was talking on a personal level at the backstabbing by a certain individual. You will see.

Maybe I should make public some of that chat. Make public where he calls ND idiots. Where he says 'why should I help these noobs (ND). Where he insults the ability and political tact of BF. Where he talks of leaving ND and joining CT next round (lol) as it would actually be fun.
There is plenty I could leak, but heh, Souls knows what he has done and he has to live with the consequences.

You expect it off of trolls like clouds and maniac, I didn't expect it off of a so-called friend.

Thats all I have to say on the matter.
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 07:40   #137
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
why is it cool all of a sudden to paste log clippings?
It is not, what it actually is is the same kind of bullying behaviour you get fom certain people that try and make it 'cool' to bully certain individuals. There are certain people down the years in pa that get this treatment (I am thinking more recently me/butcher/nelito).

The common theme is it always comes from the same kind of people.

And that says a LOT more about those people than it does about the people they are attacking (in a verbal way).

Let them get on with it I say, we aren't at school now. Most of us grew up. Some didn't.
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 07:43   #138
Forest

And clouds, if you are gonna copy/paste stuff, try not to edit them to make yourself look funny, its not big and its not clever.

Posting logs is one thing, posting editted logs is something else
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 07:59   #139
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Agree. If you're gonna post logs, atleast post the whole thing.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 08:25   #140
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
It is not, what it actually is is the same kind of bullying behaviour you get fom certain people that try and make it 'cool' to bully certain individuals. There are certain people down the years in pa that get this treatment (I am thinking more recently me/butcher/nelito).

The common theme is it always comes from the same kind of people.

And that says a LOT more about those people than it does about the people they are attacking (in a verbal way).

Let them get on with it I say, we aren't at school now. Most of us grew up. Some didn't.
nelito has now earned respect. what have you been doing?
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 08:33   #141
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
And clouds, if you are gonna copy/paste stuff, try not to edit them to make yourself look funny, its not big and its not clever.

Posting logs is one thing, posting editted logs is something else
I didn't edit anything. I did however select my favorite quotes pasted to me from NewDawn.

To be honest, it sounds like something you would say, so I doubt they were edited. When something doesn't go your way, you tend to overreact, it's something we have seen many times before.

I don't really want to get into another cripple fight on the infamous Alliance Discussions, I just thought how CT/Forest are trying to threaten NewDawn was quite entertaining, especially considering the fact that NewDawn probably doesn't care about their incoming, roids and planets.

And please don't blame other people for your reputation. Your reputation is your own doing.
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 09:13   #142
Forest

Quote:
I didn't edit anything. I did however select my favorite quotes pasted to me from NewDawn.

To be honest, it sounds like something you would say, so I doubt they were edited. When something doesn't go your way, you tend to overreact, it's something we have seen many times before.
I am going to call you out on this and say it is an out-right lie. For instance, the last two 'quotes' are actually from the same sentence, with some of the middle removed. You will see they don't appear to be so because if you read them together they don't make sense.
Either you know this or Souls is lying to you, either way you are making a fool of yourself.

Quote:
I don't really want to get into another cripple fight on the infamous Alliance Discussions, I just thought how CT/Forest are trying to threaten NewDawn was quite entertaining, especially considering the fact that NewDawn probably doesn't care about their incoming, roids and planets.
Hmm, so you guys bait and bait someone (souls continually, nd hc inviting me into channels so I have to change my irc settings, posts on this forum) over and over again until I react, and then post the logs for all to laugh at.
That is EXACTLY what bullying behaviour is like. I can only assume you were bullied at school (or have a VERY tiny penis). Maybe both.

You bully, you troll and them when I respond you come back with 'I don't want to make it about forest'.

YOU made it about forest.

Quote:
And please don't blame other people for your reputation. Your reputation is your own doing.
Another untrue. In PA all a reputation is is an opinion. And that opinion depends on the side of the fence you sit.
I had this discussion with a few people yesterday. Most of pa doesn't even know me. You have a few big mouths like clouds/cardi etc who mouth off. People who play with me like me and find me very loyal. People who don't know me on the 'good' side of pa tend to wonder what all the fuss is about. People on the 'bad' side listen to the likes of you.

I got THREE pm's yesterday from people who played with you but now play with us. All said the same thing. "what exactly si so wrong about you, I always find you great'.

So I would say in this instance, reputation differs depending on what side of the fence you sit.
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 09:14   #143
Forest

And with regards to ND, I certainly didn't threaten them.

I told Souls I would act on him at a time of my choosing. Certainly not when he has no roids and a crap alliance, I will wait till he has something to lose, even if it takes 10 rounds.

The edited bits of the log make that quite clear.
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 11:41   #144
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

In Clouds' defence, the logs he posted are in the exact form they were shown to him, and to others like ND Members. As such I can attest to the fact that he did not edit the logs. perhaps someone else did before they were published in this form to him/others, but I can't say anything on that. Apart from the fact that it might be an out-of-context excerpt, I personally doubt they were doctored a whole lot.

As for your reputation, I am quite certain these quotes didn't have to be doctored much, as they are an exact copy of the way you came accross to me every time I have dealt with you in a long past. I am also certain you are loyal to whatever alliance you are playing with, but that has nothing to do with your outside political persona. I also have it on good authority that your outside persona is a tool that has been used by alliances in the past, so even within your trusted group of friends your political reputation of lying and threatning is known.

And reputation is an opinion by definition, as it is the default opinion/consensus people have about someone. It however is not necessarily based on which side of the spectrum someone is on, tho a lot of time it is heavily colored by it. In this game I have met plenty of people who have quite the same reputation when it comes to dealing with enemies, but there are very few I don't respect on some level. You on the other hand, I have no respect for, as you have proven yourself to decieve and threaten even your 'friends'.

As for the word 'friend', you have used it very lightly in the past, so I doubt the community should put a lot of value on the word now.

Anyhow, that's my 2 pennies on the subject

Last edited by Influence; 5 Feb 2015 at 11:53.
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 12:24   #145
[DDK]gm

if we are pasting logs then i may as well paste the one that started this war with our so called friends at the time.

http://pastebin.com/ZuaKJfTQ

no editing done, its how it was pasted by souls but ofc we are the bad ones for acting on it.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 12:26   #146
Mzyxptlk
mz.

The smell of hypocrisy is strong in this thread.
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 12:30   #147
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
if we are pasting logs then i may as well paste the one that started this war with our so called friends at the time.

http://pastebin.com/ZuaKJfTQ

no editing done, its how it was pasted by souls but ofc we are the bad ones for acting on it.
Funny - we had the exact same logs
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 12:33   #148
[DDK]gm

ofc souls created the pastebin himself and put it out for the uni to see
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Feb 2015, 13:29   #149
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Funny - we had the exact same logs
you mean there was someone left that hadn't seen that log?

Unread 5 Feb 2015, 13:36   #150
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Me.

My ignorance exposed! Curses!