User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:12   #951
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R57 gossip thread

Forest the round Spore won you had 20% more members than ultores, you also had CT help you on shutting ult down early round, you can't claim spore fought a fair fight sorry.

Also who are these mysterious Ultores HC's that are threatening allies into napping and such?
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:15   #952
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Forest the round Spore won you had 20% more members than ultores, you also had CT help you on shutting ult down early round, you can't claim spore fought a fair fight sorry.

Also who are these mysterious Ultores HC's that are threatening allies into napping and such?
the round spore won, we didnt help spore hit ult early round, we left them to it.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:17   #953
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If true I fail to see how this changes the situation at all.
Really?

You fail to see the irony?

That if I am right, that BF/Ult tried to do the same thing. And yet BF are hammered for it whilst Ult are the poor guys that are blocked against?

I find that quite funny
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:17   #954
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I said I don't care what the opinion of the AD trolls are, I didn't say I don't care about Black Flag.

I just think your whining on AD is a tad pathetic.

"Black Flag are fail" "wee wee wee" Yes, we are probably fail, what's your point?
That your pathetic. Give up imo
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:18   #955
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Pot kettle black. We have reasons to feel aggrieved. You have none. Bf is an acronym for Bad Fail
Man this kid is butt hurt
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:18   #956
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
the round spore won, we didnt help spore hit ult early round, we left them to it.
Funny, i remember mass CT and Spore inc early round for first 400 ticks?
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:19   #957
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

It should be easy for any enlightened person to see through what Forest is saying, and know that he's just trying to act important as usual and is in fact just trolling.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:19   #958
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That your pathetic. Give up imo
Resorting to petty insults just shows how "pathetic" you are to be honest.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:20   #959
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
LOL?
You did play last round, right? CT/Spore were fairly hostile to each other all round

Quote:
I have no logs from this round, but in previous rounds there are plenty floating about. I had direct access to the anti-spore block room you see

They are fairly public now too, just ask about on irc
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:21   #960
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Resorting to petty insults just shows how "pathetic" you are to be honest.
Insults? Calling someone pathetic is the kindest way to put BF this round
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:22   #961
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Really?

You fail to see the irony?

That if I am right, that BF/Ult tried to do the same thing. And yet BF are hammered for it whilst Ult are the poor guys that are blocked against?

I find that quite funny
If ult had managed then everyone would be complaining. So no I really dont see the difference. It is the facts of what actually happen that matter not what might have happened. Ult are entitled to complain about double standards of other alliances being happy to allow BF to do one thing while not letting them do it.

Though I can agree that it is funny!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:22   #962
Krypton
KK

Nor is stating a single fact pleural
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:22   #963
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
It should be easy for any enlightened person to see through what Forest is saying, and know that he's just trying to act important as usual and is in fact just trolling.
Indeed, you say this whenever I post.

I am saying the facts as I see/believe them. I never knowingly lie and I have always been willing to talk to anyone who disagrees on IRC.

You however offer nothing except 'you are a troll'.

See the irony?
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:25   #964
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Insults? Calling someone pathetic is the kindest way to put BF this round
So what your saying is ... we suck as a first round completely new alliance ... we should be more like your glorious p3ng? But if p3ng didnt get raped would you be on here spewing your noobish insults? Calm down, take a deep breath, and begin the journey to adult hood, you have been crying for literally weeks now.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 13 Jul 2014 at 11:31.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:29   #965
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
So what your saying is ... we suck as a first round completely new alliance ... we should be more like your glorious p3ng?
Think we have a lot more reason to hold our heads high this round. Also think we've earnt a lot more respect from the pa community that doesn't have bf tinted glasses on
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:29   #966
Krypton
KK

We are also a completely new alliance with a few old players.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:31   #967
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We are also a completely new alliance with a few old players.
No, you're a pre-existing alliance.

Quote:
Think we have a lot more reason to hold our heads high this round. Also think we've earnt a lot more respect from the pa community that doesn't have bf tinted glasses on
I have always said that I respected p2ng this round, but your HCs are incapable of taking a compliment.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:31   #968
Forest

Out of interest, a question to P3n

When BF and co were hitting you, what were Ult doing?
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:34   #969
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Indeed, you say this whenever I post.

I am saying the facts as I see/believe them. I never knowingly lie and I have always been willing to talk to anyone who disagrees on IRC.

You however offer nothing except 'you are a troll'.

See the irony?
<Forest> no, but i am one of the most powerful players of pa since r1, so u made your bed you lay in it. same goes for next round
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:34   #970
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I dont know really. Two very different ways of doing things. We went into the round not wanting naps etc, fought one on one or one on multiple and crashed and burned for it.

BF on the other hand took the best interests of their members and through politics helped ensure they had as good a chance for alliance win as possible. We might complain about it in p3n but to be fair I am sure many of our members now wish we had been a little more like BF, if we had been then we would now surely in a good position rather than fighting ND for the lower alliance ranks.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:34   #971
Krypton
KK

Quote:
I can see why you'd make that judgement, but we've got around 10 members that have been in p3ng before.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:35   #972
booji
a bucket

Quote:

Fighting faceless one on one. (or 1.5 on 1 if you count heroes - faceless might have had some help from somewhere too, not sure.) This was the period where Ult were smashing Faceless down from their position at the top.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:36   #973
Krypton
KK

Quote:
I dont know really. Two very different ways of doing things. We went into the round not wanting naps etc, fought one on one or one on multiple and crashed and burned for it.

BF on the other hand took the best interests of their members and through politics helped ensure they had as good a chance for alliance win as possible. We might complain about it in p3n but to be fair I am sure many of our members now wish we had been a little more like BF, if we had been then we would now surely in a good position rather than fighting ND for the lower alliance ranks.
Been fun though hasn't it. And to think basilisk said they didn't need any help hitting us.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:39   #974
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I can see why you'd make that judgement, but we've got around 10 members that have been in p3ng before.
So you are not, in fact, a 'completely new alliance' as you said ... interesting ...
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:39   #975
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Raping Faceless with their unquestioning, support tags of unwavering loyalty. Respect ultores

Respect to p3ng for trying to play without naps. But seriously, the whining is old now. The round isn't over, and its still a 4 horse race, perhaps 5 if spore have something to add out of tag.

Ultores, Faceless, Spore and Newdawn also all raped p3ng. But you seem to have a hardon for BF purely because we are in the lead. Get over it, get on with the game
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:39   #976
Forest

Quote:
Fighting faceless one on one. (or 1.5 on 1 if you count heroes - faceless might have had some help from somewhere too, not sure.) This was the period where Ult were smashing Faceless down from their position at the top.
So leaving P3n to it? Knowing the block would hit them next?
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:41   #977
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Respect to you for having a balanced view on the situation at least. Its refreshing

p3ng would have been lethal had things been different. Respect to them for not imploding, I am sure they will be one to look out for next round.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:42   #978
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Are they? An old name and a few old HCs came back and rounded up some ppl to remake an alliance.
How is this at all different to a few ppl deciding they want to make a new ally and the rounding up a few ppl.
You are all old alliances because its always the same ppl going round and round; whether you have a new name or not doesn't seem to matter. What does matter is whether you work together well and that is the advantage of a long standing alliance. But any new or coming back alliance faces the question of how well they gel.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:43   #979
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Ultores, Faceless, Spore and Newdawn also all raped p3ng. But you seem to have a hardon for BF purely because we are in the lead. Get over it, get on with the game
I think this is mostly because BF are the only ones arguing about it on the forums. There have been very few comments from ND, and Zh|l has mostly been talking about the fight with ult not p3n - which is now old news anyway. However in game it seems pretty clear we have a hardon for ND not BF! I think we consider ourselves to have got our revenge during the brief block against you.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:43   #980
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Respect to you for having a balanced view on the situation at least. Its refreshing
I said all that to you in pm. But I also said I wouldn't want to win that way. :-p

It's good to have a first round like ours. Get to find out who's worth their weight in gold
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:44   #981
Krypton
KK

Quote:
I think this is mostly because BF are the only ones arguing about it on the forums. There have been very few comments from ND, and Zh|l has mostly been talking about the fight with ult not p3n - which is now old news anyway. However in game it seems pretty clear we have a hardon for ND not BF!
Plus bf were part of every block that hit us
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:46   #982
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Plus bf were part of every block that hit us
This is a fantasy, we never joined in with ult and fl. We made a decision to stay out of it

I agree - a round like this for p3ng will give you a good idea of who to keep and who to leave behind for next round, and you will be stronger for it.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:47   #983
Forest

Quote:
It's good to have a first round like ours. Get to find out who's worth their weight in gold
Whilst it is better to win in your first round, and then win next the 5 rounds on the trot, this is so true.

Look at spore

Finished 8th in our first round after being top 3, got rid of all the crap, added to the quality and then finished 2nd, 2nd, 1st. I don't know if we would have done that had we had a reasonable first round.

I can't speak for other alliances but I know in Spore, the more we were hit, the more active members became and the more they fought.

I hope the same happens to P3n, pa needs more alliances and more alliances who can fight and win and it would be a shame if your hard work this round went to waste.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:51   #984
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Are they? An old name and a few old HCs came back and rounded up some ppl to remake an alliance.
How is this at all different to a few ppl deciding they want to make a new ally and the rounding up a few ppl.
You are all old alliances because its always the same ppl going round and round; whether you have a new name or not doesn't seem to matter. What does matter is whether you work together well and that is the advantage of a long standing alliance. But any new or coming back alliance faces the question of how well they gel.
Well considering the leaderships meshes in our NEW alliance ... its quite a difference ... hell a few rounds ago I made conno emo rage quit ... and now we are working together ... and clouds and I working together after how many times we have warred. Hah ... Its been interesting for me though compared to being in ND every round where I'm used to everyone and how they play or act.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 11:54   #985
booji
a bucket

Quote:
This is a fantasy, we never joined in with ult and fl. We made a decision to stay out of it
Connovar is correct; I dont know what you are thinking here Krypton - probably just misremembering. We might have had some random BF incs while being hit by Ult and faceless but if so it was clearly not organised.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 12:03   #986
Krypton
KK

I was up dc'ing those incs :-p
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 12:04   #987
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

This thread is better than the round.

Make of that what you will.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 12:05   #988
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Well considering the leaderships meshes in our NEW alliance ... its quite a difference ... .
I have no idea who the leadership in P3n is apart from Assassin or whether they were the same as the previous leadership of P3n, and therefore whether there is a genuine difference there or not.
While hoping to give the least possible offence to Assassin. The two times I have been in Assassin influenced alliances they were new/returnees and both failed to last more than a single round, which leads me to wonder whether having the old HC is actually good at all!
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 12:05   #989
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So leaving P3n to it? Knowing the block would hit them next?
We hit our main competitor at the time, i suppose that was the wrong move too?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 12:43   #990
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
ofc it was the wrong move. every move that ult makes is the wrong one. we need forest to guide the helm!
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 13:29   #991
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I am not in a position to say so either way, I am just posing the question
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 13:30   #992
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I have no idea who the leadership in P3n is apart from Assassin or whether they were the same as the previous leadership of P3n, and therefore whether there is a genuine difference there or not.
While hoping to give the least possible offence to Assassin. The two times I have been in Assassin influenced alliances they were new/returnees and both failed to last more than a single round, which leads me to wonder whether having the old HC is actually good at all!

Thanks Londo. I founded p3nguins with munkee, m0 and mpulse in round 32. That round was the first round of Apprime.

http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm

Can be found on the link above. We had a great core and continued for a few rounds after before the original hc had a falling out/left pa due to real life. We returned again with TheoDD in round 42 and even with a tag half the size of the 1st ranked alliance this happened:

http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin...00_planets.htm
http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm

So not just the winning planet with m0 but another 4 in the top 10. Your correct we are not a returning alliance as such, however, we have only around 15 of the original core of our previous rounds. But apart from mpulse we have the original founding hc team. Just this round unfortunately we got hit by ult and the block of black flag, ND and spore for more then a week. We didn't do well in politics but we are proud that we stood and fought. We hit Ultores alone at first, we hit faceless alone till we allied after the war with Ultores. We had a slight p target on hr for 2 nights (which I'll admit don't know why we hit them) we also hit spore alone when they were our most hostile and finally we then hit black flag alone while been hit by the block. So I think even though we had a fair few leave, we still stood strong and earned respect

I also truly believe when the final stats at the end of the round are released we will see Ultores as receiving the most hostile fleets and us at second.

For those who wish to have a complete history lessons on p3nguins here are the other rounds after round 32:

Round 33: http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm
Round 34: http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm - kicked a lot that round who were inactive
Round 35: http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm
Round 36: http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm - was our last round before the return in 42

So yes Londo p3nguins did last longer then my previous allies

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 13 Jul 2014 at 13:56.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 13:40   #993
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
ult emo'd here plenty.
and they TRIED to nap their way out, they just failed.

its what ult do, whine and whine until ppl feel sorry for them, give them some breathing space and then they can win
Ult could have napped out but declined the offers given, cause we arent an alliance that does napping the universe, nor tries napping the universe.

Since BF was too scared to fight 1 one 1 they tried forming a 4-5 ally block behind Ults back while claiming they wanted to fight it as a fair fight. That clearly states they didnt have faith in beating us 1 on 1 and that for think of themselfs as weaker as Ultores, the same goes for FL and CT too. Those factos clearly state they all see Ultores like the best alliance this round.

Then about Spore you won last round with napping about 70% of the universe, yes you had a superior fleet strat to Ult and about 12 members more (about the active HEROES planets this round, since everyone keeps on bringing them into this). Yes you did outplay us with these numbers, never once has an Ult planet claimed you won cause of having 10+ more players though.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 13:50   #994
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
We had a slight p target on hr for 2 nights (which I'll admit don't know why we hit them)

I also truly believe when the final stats at the end of the round are released we will see Ultores as receiving the most hostile fleets and us at second.
Though I did not like it the ptarget of HR did have a purpose; we were trying to dissuade them from the idea that hitting 3:7 (one of our core gals) practically every other night was a good move. Since this was when our activity at the time was at rock bottom for the round we could not do this by defending them well! Also possible the BCs decided we needed an easy win.

As to 2nd most hostile fleets; maybe but we have had some long periods of almost no inc too. I also think a lot will depend on where the incs go in the last week. I guess we will see.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 14:23   #995
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Ult could have napped out but declined the offers given, cause we arent an alliance that does napping the universe, nor tries napping the universe.
Get off your high horse. You didn't decline any naps, it was more that other alliances were declining your offers. In-fact, when Ultores were blocked the first time around, you were desperate for a ceasefire and started issuing threats to certain participants of the block.

Granted, Black Flag caved first and pulled out, which led to the block disbanding altogether. Ultores then subsequently had a 1v1 war with Faceless which they were successful in. Black Flag understands the mistake we made by leaving Faceless out to dry, a mistake we have learned from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Since BF was too scared to fight 1 one 1 they tried forming a 4-5 ally block behind Ults back while claiming they wanted to fight it as a fair fight. That clearly states they didnt have faith in beating us 1 on 1 and that for think of themselfs as weaker as Ultores, the same goes for FL and CT too. Those factos clearly state they all see Ultores like the best alliance this round.
I have always told you privately that Ultores are undoubtedly the best alliance this round, but I am kind of disappointed that you pulled a FAnG/The Fallen and gave up defending/started crashing. This isn't the Ultores I know and love.

Last edited by Clouds; 13 Jul 2014 at 14:31.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 14:37   #996
Blue_Esper

plz Clouds.
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 14:42   #997
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Who is hitting hr , and why ? They dont strike me as an alliance derserving p - targeting , did they piss someone off?
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 14:55   #998
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I am kind of disappointed that you pulled a FAnG/The Fallen and gave up defending/started crashing. This isn't the Ultores I love and remember.
There was no way Ultores could defend 1v4 and not lose BIG CHUNKS of roids. So what Ultores did was let ALL the ct/spore incs land and just defend against bf/face and with the remaining fleets tried to XP land. Ultores didnt care they're losing roids as long as those roids didnt go to BF/FL but Ultores never stoped defending.

Its true that some people crashed in def and others attacking and this is no one elses fault but Ultores. But if everyone already agrees that Ultores gave up they wouldnt keep hitting less than 700 roids average alliance while everyone else has double that amount. But this isnt the case and the fact that 4 alliances are still hitting the 2nd while the 2nd has half the roids of everyone else in top 5 says a lot about what those 4 allies think about Ultores.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 14:56   #999
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
Who is hitting hr , and why ? They dont strike me as an alliance derserving p - targeting , did they piss someone off?
Most likely Faceless as they didnt gain 4.500 roids from Ultores thats for sure.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 15:08   #1000
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Maybe you could all nap preround for next round.