User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Dec 2007, 16:14   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Best Game Review Ever

Read it. It's on "Portal". It's the first game I've wanted to own in a very long time. Perhaps since Frontier: Elite 2. Mainly for intellectual reasons - I don't do FPS.

There are two things to note.

1) Whether the reviewer is male or female I wish to openly offer my hand in marriage.
2) I'm almost crying here.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 16:28   #2
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Best Game Review Ever

On second thoughts, I'm probably best to propose to whomever scripted the game in such a way.
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 16:29   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it because FPS make you accidently throw your mouse across the room whilst squeling like a little girl at the scary, jumpy things?

If so, that's ok we all do it.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 16:32   #4
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

I don't like the first person perspective. I also think Golden Axe (original) was the apex of computer game development.
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 03:28   #5
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

will not beat counter strike for multiplayer .

get bolo and put nice graphic you will have the same thing .

my point do what you want whit it , but theyr sholdnt be a bette oppenent than a human who train to be perfect whit you .
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 09:55   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...The-Orange-Box
better review
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 14:43   #7
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

girl dont have sex , they dont like it , they like talk , laft at ppl , and be jerk .

second i didnt say it wasn t great since a game of bolo is pretty nice anything above will be lovely .

trhid if its not just turing around a corner and shooting 2 guy than hiding so your team wont be kill that fine .

fourth burn in hell girl dont have sex (unless in tv show , or to get a greeen stuff i hold i my pocket )

fifth is enjoy ighting a cpu that is rig to let you win after that many try go on , they totaly failled that ai that is suppose to learn from you , want make something nice wok on a ai that will fight the player than maybe you can call th game great .

six , grap a gun shoot the neiborg you have your graphic theyr .

seven am a jack as i can take 3 player easy at any shooter game whit FB and HE , you kick me for shooting you trew wall or making a jumping hs because you still run while turning a corner . or you pack thogheter and spray and pray .
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 15:09   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It's getting dull jahwe.
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 15:25   #9
Bbud2
Banned

thank for sharing .
no really funny either ever for a big green guy
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 15:34   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not a gimmick.
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 15:38   #11
Bbud2
Banned

am waiting for sum1 to pick me up but still , i stay here and dont play cs....

Unread 11 Dec 2007, 16:03   #12
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

its still a waste of my bandwidth to read its posts.
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 16:06   #13
Bbud2
Banned

Unhappy Re: Best Game Review Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
its still a waste of my bandwidth to read its posts.
keep playing against AI
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 18:25   #14
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
am waiting for sum1 to pick me up
Well, as you've said girls don't have sex may I suggeset you contact MM who could arrange something I'm sure. And this was about Valve promoting hilariously subversive ideas about its preferred genre not about women per se! You were more amusing when you weren't in my thread
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 03:24   #15
Bbud2
Banned

it s tread , why put h , i actualy axe evrything you say
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 05:40   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
will not beat counter strike for multiplayer .
I was really starting to doubt these claims of your comedic value until I read this line, I can now concur you are the funniest man (or possibly alien lifeform) alive*.

* by alive I meant clinically brain dead.
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 15:08   #17
Bbud2
Banned

nah they check after last time i go wack on the head , all theyr .

but they did not use the Watts cheker