User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2006, 19:46   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Awesome dream!

I'm not usually one that remembers dreams, and if I do its only for five minutes and then they're gone. When I was a kid I could remeber, and also force myself into dreams (I misused it for hanging with dinosaurs and Star Wars, it would be quite much better used now ).

Anyways, today I had the coolest dream for years. It was scary as **** thought. I awoke at 07:00 as I was heading for a course (with my work) but decided to skip breakfast and sleep another half hour.

Well, then I awoke, and headed downstairs to get ready. However, everything was flithy as ****. I mean, not flithy like "I've not washed in three days omg" or "my alternative lifestyle prevents me from shower and eating fish", I mean filthy! I went to the bathroom, but there some mice were running around in circles, from some sort of hive. I started to realize that something was wrong here, and asked my housemate what was up. He said nothing, so I tried to kill the mice, but somebody did not like that.

And suddenly I felt a butting against my toes. Spiders, lots of spiders! I ****ing detest spiders, not in a fearfull way, I just dont like the way they are. So I start to smash them to bits, but then a ****ing huge one comes. It was as big, like a footy or something, was hairiy, and had this light (like those strange fishes have!) that changed colours every now and then. Also, it had a long, hairiy arm with a stinger on it. This ****ing thing chases me all around the house, untill i jump into one of our chairs and start spinning around, to make it impossible to hit me with the stinger. I'm getting more and more sick, but my housemate and mother is just standing, laughing at my peril.

I shoot up, its 07:56 and my train leaves in 8 minutes, so sweaty that I cannot bare the thought of sitting 6 hours in a closed room with 350 others. I had taken on my clothes aswell (the nice shirt i was going to use + the only clean boxershorts i had) as I was really tired and stupid when I laid down again. This sucks. If I were a storyteller I could twist it around in some funny way but I cannot. However I felt the need to share a story from my life! The moral has to be that being a wage slave for capitalism gives you no ability to have scary dreams and still be proper at your work
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 20:17   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Awesome dream!

I've read this three times and I'm not sure at which point the dream ends and real life begins.

Actually, I just read it again and now I can't work out where the damn dream even begins...

I think we need some basic background here:

Are you on a course?
Do you have a job?
Do you normally take heroin before leaving the house?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 20:27   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That doesn't sound like an awesome dream that sounds horrible
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 20:37   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is this the main reason for your avatar?

Unread 3 Nov 2006, 21:32   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Are you on a course?
Do you have a job?
Do you normally take heroin before leaving the house?
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 21:48   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Snurx is getting my nomination as greatest living human.

I normally only get nigthmarish, vivid dreams as a result of midweek "blues" (although I don't get the accompanying depression anymore). They usually involve suffering repeated blunt or sharp traumas, usually to the face or chest.

Other lucid-ish dreams are rarer these days, and I can never quite control the flow of them. That's probably a huge metaphor for impotence or something.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 23:43   #7
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All of my dreams are sweet and pleasant since the Republicans took power. However, it is predicted that a nightmare is on the way!
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 00:07   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

To our international readers (read: everyone outside Norway) I must inform you about Snurx and the group he is connected to.

Snurx is a "blitzer". That means he hangs around a house thats been occupied by this loosly organized group of punks who call themself Blitz. Or anarchist if you want. These people usually hang there when they are young, before leaving after beeing over 20+. Usually born in the better parts of Oslo (west), they are not classical working class, but are considered very left-winged.

Snurx dream is easy to analyse if you know this. Most "blitzers" doesnt know how to use a shower, nor a washing machine. Thats why they smell and have dirty clothing. They are also famous for a very liberal view on drugs, so maybe it wasnt so weird that he had a weird dream. The GD Experts on drugs Team (GEODT) might help me in this case to provide more info, since my closest connection to drugs is taking one paragin forte. Oh, and the one time I drank a bit.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 01:41   #9
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

well a dream is the subconcious trying to bring out what u are supressing...

but i have no bloody idea what with this one...

Spiders

All spiders except tarantulas are omens of good luck. If you see a spider climbing the wall you will have your dearest wish come true and if you see a spider spinning a web you will have an increase in your income due to hard work. A large spider sitting on a telephone shows you will have a phone call that will benefit you greatly. The larger the spider, the bigger the rewards.

Mice
To dream of mice is not a very good omen as the dreamer can expect disappointments and ill will from others if the dream centers around the mice. If you have a mouse jump on you, or get in your clothing, then you will be involved in a scandal with a friend. If you kill the mice, you will overcome all, but if they escape you, your strivings will be of doubtful significance.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL

Last edited by Mistwraith; 4 Nov 2006 at 01:47.
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 10:48   #10
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A few nights ago I dreamt the Encyclopaedia Britannica was a thumbnail sized razor that was embedded in my thumb, cutting me whenever I tried to use it. Then I appeared before a medieval king, dressed in black and red, who was trying to convince me to lie to him.

All this is going into my dream diary, to hopefully one day achieve lucid dreams, as I'd quite like to create my own dream-world and being in direct contact with my subconscious sounds awesome. ld4all.com has a good guide.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 12:12   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Tonight I had a dream about one of the two persons Im sharing flat with. In this dream, she committed suicide. It was scary as fck.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 14:55   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Like Snurx I was once a vivid dreamer with often active control, but it has been long since my early teens before I was last able to do this.

In modern times its quite rare I'll ever have a dream at all (though supposedly we always dream its a matter of whether we remember them). It's disappointing as I miss having dreams greatly.
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 15:35   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
A few nights ago I dreamt the Encyclopaedia Britannica was a thumbnail sized razor that was embedded in my thumb, cutting me whenever I tried to use it.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this dream may suggest you're scared of learning.

JUST CALL ME FREUD HOMIES!!

Unread 5 Nov 2006, 01:16   #14
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Like Snurx I was once a vivid dreamer with often active control, but it has been long since my early teens before I was last able to do this.

In modern times its quite rare I'll ever have a dream at all (though supposedly we always dream its a matter of whether we remember them). It's disappointing as I miss having dreams greatly.
It's funny what lots of caffeine and lack of sleep can do sometimes.

Last night I had a dream, and its one that I've had before in the past on more than one occasion.

Aliens are invading our planet. Little parasitic creatures about the size of your hand with very few features other than a rather large tooth/fang. They launch themselves towards the victoms head and latch onto their brain with the fang, it then injects a toxin that paralysis the nervous system. They feed of the victoms brain and eventually lay eggs that hatch more of these little critters.

All of the small ones are controlled by a bigger alien (that has an uncanny resemblence to the queen from the alien movie). I formulate a plan where I capture one of the parasitic creatures and stab the big one in the head with the fang. It drops to the ground immediatly and it's head starts growing till it's about 4 times the size and eventually explodes leaving a sticky mucus everywhere. After this all the invading parasites die off and the planet is saved, I grudgingly go about hosing all the damn mucus off my front lawn wondering if they'll ever invade again.

Most of what happens is exactly the same each time, though possibly the general appearance of the aliens changed from the last time.
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 00:45   #15
Snurx
Dirte

I dont like the word "blitzer"

however i frequently visit the blitz-house, i sometimes work there and i know alot of the people who goes there, so maybe? if i am it is really fun!

but dont take zhukov's word for how it is there. he's involved in sects you know, full of academics and people with fulllength beards

ps <3 dante
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 17:48   #16
Snurx
Dirte

It's not a squat, it's a culture and youthhouse so they pay rent! The house has been squatted twice I think, but was given a part of the youth movement in the eigthies after alot of squattings and rioting. The house istelf was not squatted untill city council wanted them ejected, once in the late 80'ies and once in the 90'ies. However, when the users took what they saw as their own and protected it city council budged, so atm its a pretty calm situation (there was a attemt to sell it in 2001(?) but it did not work out)

Well mainstream media portrays it as stupid if youre ower 16 and hang there, but theres a big age spread in people, and theres also alot of different reasons to use or work there. Theres a radio, concerts, political groups, stuido, pratice place, veggie cafe , infoshop, acupuncture clinic and so on, so I guess not. The kids call everyone over 18 for adult fascists but they are more sweet then anything! However I was there much more when I was 16,as I just dont have the time, energy or will to hang around anymore. I sometimes go there to concerts or to eat and I attend some political rallies that they do but thats about it.
"Blitzer" is also a media created word, as nobody that has ever hung around there much that I've talked to understand what it means. Is it a clothing style? A political stance? A way of speaking? Nobody knows

female/male i'm not sure about, I guess its pretty even?

There is alot of punkers there, and most of the concerts are punk/hardcore. However that is alot of reasons for (for one, the house is nonprofit and DIY so booking huge concerts for money isnt what they want or do) and the fact that the people who bother to arrange/book like punk. I've never used a patch or had red hair and I go there without feeling any form of peer pressure or negative approach (however, wearing a pink lacoste shirt probably isnt the best icebreaker)

All in all it's quite a nice place to eat cheap food or see a good band that nobody else wants to book. Or get a good discussion with leftwingers without them trying to recruit you into a party or organization. There are some guidelines, if you're racists or being sexists inside youre sure as hell going out quickly. And thats a good thing, it's a relaxed atmosphere.

The rest of norway is pretty shit thought, so norway in general isnt very fun
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 00:26   #17
Solar Lord

Solar Lord is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a dream once in which I accidently killed my brother with a fork, then hid his body in the bath and my friends brother came over and looked in the bath so I killed him with the fork as well. I tried to throw the fork onto this ledge out of my window but missed, and the next day there was an irish marching band for my friends brother's funeral but none for my brother, that was wierd as hell.
Solar Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 04:44   #18
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

I rarely remember dreams, the last i remember was being chased around Stansted Mountfitchet by 'The Count' from Sesame Street for what seemed like hours [although was more likely minutes]. I don't even remember the ending to the dream, which was disappointing.
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 11:10   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

a few weeks ago I had a dream where I was constantly skiing. Fun as hell, but I've never seen a piste that long to be quite honest.