User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:36   #1
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Hewitt's home away from home

Ok, in response to the recent comment that we need to introduce new non-DM bar threads and so forth I am hereby opening up my house (read: cave) for unmoderated drinking sessions. This is until a more permenant establishment can be setup.

Getting here might be a bit of a problem however. You see although it shouldn't be too hard for any of you peeps to spot the 1000ft tall spire, it's located almost dead center in a mostly unexplored tropical rainforest that spans for several hundreds of miles in all directions. This forest is mostly inhabited by 'Drop Bears' (read: evil incarnate) and man-eating wallabies... though I myself find the wallabies to be quite good eating actually... tastes like turkey.

Anyway, once (if) you get here I'll show you all my private lagoon - it's very nice I assure you - and any other places you might be interested in, i.e the flight deck, my harem, the dungeons, etc

EXCEPT

My horde room.

Anyone who goes in there shall become lunch. End of story.

Other than that you are free to explore.

Oh and please don't do something stupid like DIE on me. The closest respawn point is located somewhere out in the forest and I will not go looking for you.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:48   #2
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
Re: Hewitt's home away from home

*Flapjack lands his fighter at the edge of the forest and drops a small device with yellow markings, then heads into the forest*

*After a few hours of walking through the forest, Flapjack realizes it would have been a lot easier to just fly over to that huge spire. Shrugging, he continues to walk*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:55   #3
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

No Dachi, clad in khaki exploration gear, brushed aside another leafy branch of another jungle fern, and ventured still father into the dark and mysterious rainforest. He had been travelling for weeks through this harsh and unforgiving environment with only his hunting rifle and his sabre as companions, being forced to shirk the standing water despite his thirst for fear of tropical diseases, having had to fashion traps with which to kill food for fear of wasting ammunition, and unable to eat the rainforest's many fruits for fear of poison. But all of the trials and all of the suffering would be worth it when he, No Dachi, the greatest hunter on all of God's Green Earth claimed the most spectacular trophy of all for his hunting lodge - the dragon head trophy! He had never seen one before, though he had heard of men who had them, and so had felt inclined to get one of his own. But the beasts were thin in the skies these days, and he had been compelled to travel far afield of his normal hunting grounds in order to find the living place of one of them. He had followed countless trails of local legend in other lands only to be rewarded with skeletal remains in hidden caves or oversized igaunas on isolated islands, but this was surely the path that would lead him to his bounty. He had seen the creature flying amongst the clouds earlier, oblivious to its fate. But he still had far to travel before he reached that towering spire that was surely the creature's home. No Dachi pressed on, heading inwards...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:35   #4
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

"They're after me, THEY'RE AFTER ME!"

Fluffie runs through the forest like a maniac on speed, chased by all kinds of scary stuff
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:48   #5
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Walking through the forest, Bakan helfts his backup on his shoulders. It had already been a few days since he left his ship behind to trek into the forest, but so far it was mentally helpful. All the stresses and pressures of his life were slowely fading away, and thus while he felt more physically tired, he felt mentally almost on top of the world.*

*Hearing something behind him, sounding a lot like shouting, Bakan sights and turns around to see a crazy man (Fluffie) running towards him, being chased by.... a bunny rabbit. Chuckling to himself, Bakan casually stretches out a foot, catching Fluffies feet in it, and sending him flying into the ground. The cute bunny rabbit then jumps on top of Fluffie and proceeds to..... at that point Bakan has already turned away and continues walking, whistling a small tune.*
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:52   #6
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

"AAAAHHHH!"

The VORPAL BUNNY OF PURE ****ING EVIL has started chewing on Fluffie's stomach, ripping out his intestines and other organs as it made its way through Fluffie's soft, fluffy skin and meat.

"Aaahh! It's eating me! IT'S EATING ME!"
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:55   #7
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Bakan puts on a pair of headphones and turns them on, blaring some music that overwhelms any other noises, such as the horrific screams that seem to be coming from behind him.*

"Ahhhh, peaceful....."
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:11   #8
No Dachi

No Dachi was leaning against a thick and curvaceous tree trunk and taking a much-needed drink from his canteen of cool, refreshing water when suddenly he heard a commotion from somewhere up ahead. Quickly screwing on the top of his flask, he tucked it into the pouch at his waste, grabbed his hunting rifle and set off, running in the direction of the noise, the straps of his shallow dish-shaped khaki-covered helmet straining against his chin. He burst through a bank of vegetation, leapt over a twisting tree limb blocking his path and stopped, cupping his right hand to his ear, listening. Someone...something was screaming, and it was close. He got his bearings once more, before haring off at right angles to his previous path. A pool of stagnant water stood between him and whatever the cause of the noise was, and rather than waste time going around it, No Dachi leapt into the air above it, grabbed a sturdy-looking hanging vine and swang across the water, landing firmly on the ground on its opposite side. Now holding his rifle ready in front of him, No Dachi burst through the bushes, seeing a most bizarre sight. One man calmly listening to music from some kind of portable gramaphone, another writhing around on the floor, screaming as his guts were torn out by...surely not!? No, it really was the deadly and elusive VORPAL BUNNY OF PURE ***ING EVIL!

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:25   #9
flapjack
crashed computer

Flapjack suddenly heard a man screaming, moments later followed by the distinct sound of a person crashing to the ground after someone else tripped him. Deciding to head towards the noise as he heard yet more screaming, followed by the sound of someone bursting through the bushes. At this point Flapjack to bursted out of the bushes, another person with a rifle standing at about a 90 degree angle from him. Wasting no time, flapjack whipped out a repeater blaster and opened fire at the bunny sitting on the screaming person, dozens of high-energy plasma rounds immediatly blasting out towards the bunny and the person below it.

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:29   #10
No Dachi

You just ruined that :/

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:36   #11
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

wtf flapjack :\

---

Fluffie's most advanced, state of the art, aggressive defence system reacted as soon as flapjack trimmed his weapon at him. The fire from flappies weapon was immidiately destroyed in mid-air, the weapon overheated, the bunny exploded in a mist of red blood, white bones and various coloured other fluids and organs..

And stuff.

Fluffie stood up, a gaping, bloody hole in his stomach

He looks at No Dachi.

"Say, got any bandages?"
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:36   #12
flapjack
crashed computer

no I didn't the bunny would ofcourse jump out of the way when someone pulls a weapon with a lot of noise and opens fire.
Ofcourse we can't be certain fluffy is that lucky :P

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:37   #13
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

"Peanuts! Get your peanuts here!"

*Crazy wandered into the clearing, carrying on of those tray thingys, full of wares for sale*

"Dragon scales! £2 a bag!"

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:38   #14
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Blinking as a barrage of plasma rounds echo throughout the area, Bakan grumbles and pulls out a tin tea cup. Looking at the newest person, he walks over calmly.*

"You disturbed my peace. You killed that cute bunny. Time for pain."

*Smashing the tin tea cup again a nearby tree, causing the rim to being splintered, Bakan stabs forward, stabbing the tin tea cup right above Flapjack's heart, punching through the skin and bone. Twisting the cup, causing more blood to seep out, Bakan yanks out the tin tea cup, the edges yanking out skin, segments of bone, muscle, and heart muscle. With each beat of his heart, Flapjack's blood was pumped out of his ruined heart.*
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:43   #15
flapjack
crashed computer

Flapjack quickly pointed the pistol towards Bakan just as Bakan arrived, pulling the trigger on the overheated weapon however caused the ammo container to fracture, immediatly spraying out the plasma in a sphere around the weapon, moments after which the remaining clips of ammo on Flapjack's belt exploded as well, instantly vaporising anything within several meters of Flapjack.

**Respawn**

Flapjack looked around dazed, the last thing he remembered was everything turning bright red when he pulled the trigger on his pistol, his currently missing pistol. After a few seconds Flapjack realized he was back at his fighter, on the small yellow marked pad he had dropped earlier

"Crap, now I'll have to walk all the way there again."

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:43   #16
No Dachi

"Certainly old boy," Said No Dachi in response to the man who had been previously being savaged by the VORPAL BUNNY OF PURE ****ING EVIL, already delving into his pack for bandages. Sidestepping so as not to get sprayed by the blood being thrown outwards by the carnage occuring off to the right, he produces a roll of bandages and hands them to the injured man. "There you are! Bandages!"

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:46   #17
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Having already walked away from Flapjack, Bakan feels the heat from him exploding by pulling out a defective weapon. Looking at his tin tea cup, he sighs and pulls out a cloth and starts cleaning it. Looking at the other people, he walks on over.*

"How you guys doing today?"
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:51   #18
No Dachi

No Dachi turns to the newcomer, who had before been listening to the portable grammaphone, before listing his left hand from the barrel of his hunting rifle and pointing it toward the cloud-wreathed spire, its tip visible through the forest canopy.

"I hunt the dragon. I shall slay it, slay it good, and take its head as my prize! And I shall not be content untill I have done this!" Having said this, he walked over to the peanut-vendor. "You there! I am running low on food, how much for a packet of peanuts?"

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:57   #19
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Driving down uninhabited tropical forest highway 69x10^3, Phang notices a large neon sign that says 'SEKRIT CAVE AND BUNNYS 100 YADRS TO LEFT'. Wincing at the spelling and taking the turning, Phang notices the people with the bandages and the lasers and whatnot.

"Oh look, hippies that don't use cars to get to places. HEY HIPPIES! MORE JOBS, LESS DRUGS! HOORAY!"

yells Phang, before winding up the window of his '73 Cabriolet and continuing on toward the SEKRIT CAVE.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:58   #20
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"I think I'm like bleeding too much dude."

Fluffie speaks weakly, beginning to bandage himself. Blood seeps through the fabric as he puts it on though. Coughing, he coughs up some blood, spitting it out on the ground.

"Man. I feel like shit."
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:00   #21
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Hands Fluffie a large bottle with 190 Proof alcoholic drink in it.*

"That should make you feel better, has some special ingrediants in it."
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:00   #22
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

"Peanuts... peanuts... peanuts. Ah! Peanuts. Yes my good man. I do have peanuts. And for you, I'm selling them at the very special price of three gold gems a bag!"

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:01   #23
No Dachi

No Dachi spins around and drops into a low crouch at the sound of the voice. Now looking in the direction of the shouting, his eyes widen in awe and desire.

"Could it be...the fabled '73 Cabriolet!? I must have its rims!" And, with that, he drops the potential peanut-buying transaction and runs off in the direction of the vehicle, only to see the loudmouthed city-dweller get back in and drive away. Skidding to a halt standing on the forest road, No Dachi brings his rifle to bear, aiming for the back wheel of the beast, aiming to incapacitate it so that the killing blow can be struck and the priceless hubcaps blamed. "Easy..." he mutters, tracking the fast-moving object as it rolls ever further into the distance. Then, he gets his shot. Bang! A large and heavy bullet leaps from the muzzle of the hunting rifle, tearing through the air toward the rear-left tire of the car...

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:41   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"aaargh christ oh wait i have wheel replacers and a crocodile gun"

phang turns around and, in a poorly grammatised and painful to read fashion, proceeds to mysteriously win with something totally pointless and lame, in this case by firing crocodiles at no dachi
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:52   #25
No Dachi

"My God!" Shouts No Dachi, throwing himself sideways to avoid the crocodiles. He lands hard on the ground, and wheezes as he gets to his feet, turning around only to see a pair of gigantic crocodiles flashing toothy carnal grins at him. Pulling on the rifle's bolt, he drops one of them, but at this point its companion lunges and the intrepid hunter-explorer loses heart, turns around and scrambles up the tree immediately behind him, his rifle dangling behind him from the strap around his chest.

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:59   #26
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

The vendor, seeing a dead crocodile lying in the middle of a road, immeditly runs up to it and drags it away out of sight. A few minutes later, he walks out with more stock.

"Crocodile shoes! Get your crocodile shoes here £5 each!!. Handbags! Crocodile handbags! £3 a bag!"

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:27   #27
flapjack
crashed computer

Flapjack gets in his fighter, takes off and flies over to the spire, all the way there wondering why he didn't do this in the first place

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:42   #28
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*As Zorro trapzes through the jungle, he hears quite a bit of commotion in the distance. Obviously there was trouble. Seeing a fighter plane flying overhead, he immedietly realizes the plane must be some sort of communist spy jet. Taking out his portable nuclear SAM launcher, he gets a signature lock on the plane and fires.*

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:56   #29
flapjack
crashed computer

As Flapjack is still slowly flying over the jungle, he suddenly hears the distinct beeping of a SAM lock, wondering where the SAM came from, Flapjack quickly checked the scan of the missile, an old fission based device, incapable of supersonic speeds. Thus Flapjack pulled hard on the stick, flares and chaff deploying behind him. He quickly turned around and locked a plasma warhead on where the SAM had come from, then deployed the warhead and smashed his throttle to full, immediatly pushing him well above the speed of sound and once more, headed towards the spire

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 16:05   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
As Flapjack is still slowly flying over the jungle, he suddenly hears the distinct beeping of a SAM lock, wondering where the SAM came from, Flapjack quickly checked the scan of the missile, an old fission based device, incapable of supersonic speeds. Thus Flapjack pulled hard on the stick, flares and chaff deploying behind him. He quickly turned around and locked a plasma warhead on where the SAM had come from, then deployed the warhead and smashed his throttle to full, immediatly pushing him well above the speed of sound and once more, headed towards the spire
teleport clause
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 18:12   #31
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: I agree with phang on this one FJ although since this is open-RP I won't blow you up just yet Just keep things interesting that's what this place is for.

*Hewitt let out a loud yawn as he stretched back lazily over his immense horde of gold, jewels and the occasional rare comic book. Tired after spending all that time dropping leaflets for this little get together, Hewitt began to doze off as he pondered if and when anyone would show up.*

*YAWN!* - (Note: this is so loud it sounds like an immense roar and it reverberates out into the forest)

Hmm... never held a party before. I hope I haven't forgotten anything... zzzzzzzzzzzz...

*Right at that moment as if on cue, a slight vibration grows suddenly into a mild quaking that disturbs Hewitt from his rest.*

Huh? What in the world?

*Annoyed by whatever this was, Hewitt grumbles audibly as his stomps out of his horderoom and out onto the flight deck where he is greeted by a semi-spectacular sight.*

Oh. Bugger. Curse my bad timing.

*Running, or rather hopping around the base of his spire-home was a herd of Tasmanian Tiger-wallabies - identifiable by their distinctive black stripes - numbering in the thousands. Their appetite is legendary. Hewitt ponders this new development, rubbing his chin as part of an over-acted thoughtful pose.*

Hmm... probably should've waited for the annual southern migration to pass first. Oh well. I'm sure some peeps will avoid them... somehow... maybe... erm, yeah... whatever.

*Having investigated the rumbling it soon passes and Hewitt wanders back to his main treasure chamber to finish his nap.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 20:03   #32
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all

Disrupter slowly glides through the sky amongst the clouds. He had charttered a plane that took him to the island, but when it started to explode he had to bail out.

"I shouldn't have pulled the parachute open yet..."

He slowly continued his descent and noticed a large spire about one hundred feet below him and a mile away. Disrupter had been falling for quite some time, seeing as the plane WAS at 30,000 feet when it exploded.

***several hours later***

Disrupter was gradually approaching the tree line. In a clearing well below him, he could see a car go zipping by a group of people, with one apparently wounded. At that point in time he realized he was about to get caught in a tree, directly above the clearing. The parachute got tangled in a branch, so Disrupter got out his favortie Crocodile Dundee knife and started to cut some strings so he could swin to the tree.

Just before he was about to cut the last string, he heard a terrible roar, and cut all of the strings at once. "Shit" he yelled as he started to fall.

"aaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" THUD.

Disrupter hit the ground rather hard in the center of the little group that had gathered in the jungle. "OW!" He exclaimed as he rolled over on his back and looke up.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 20:50   #33
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

The vendor stood still in shock. Someone had landed inches infront of him. If he had taken one more step forward he would have surely been killed! Quickly shaking away the shock, he could see that the man lying infront of him was lacking supplies.

"Can I intrest you in buying some Jungle Survival gear my good man? Only £10 and I'm cutting my own throat" (Ho Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha)

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 22:19   #34
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all

Disrupter glared at the vendor. He drew out his knife and threw it at his head. It lodged itself in a tree a few feet behind him, having narrowly missed the man's face.

"Missed." He said dissappointed.

Disrupter got to his feet and dislodged the knife. Then he resheathed it and turned to the group.

"So, hows everybody today, and where we all going?"
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 16:25   #35
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro chuckled to see that the encryption device on his SAM worked. Obviously the planes pilot believed it to be incapable of super sonic speeds, when in reality, it could break the sound barrier with considerable ease. Zorro had the missile installed with the encryption chip anticipating that pilots he shot at would attempt to scan it. Seeing the pilot zoom ahead and turn around, Zorro locks on to the pilots missile with an EMP cannon, conveniently attached to his SAM launcher. He watches as the pilots missile falls safely to the ground. He then remotely activates his SAM to speed up to the offending plane.*

--Mark Twain
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 10:48   #36
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

Triolus suddenly pops into existance about 10 feet above the ground, in the middle of the forest.
THUD!!
"Hmm, this isnt L.A., or atlest, i dont think so"
He gets out a phone.
"Gladys, i think theres something wrong with the teleporter"
"what?? What do you mean it exploded"
"oh well, i never liked him anyway, did he make a mess?"
"Well clean it up then would you, red doesnt go very well with the rest of the decorations, I'll be back as soon as i can"
After hanging up he loooks to see what he landed on, it looked sort of like a wallaby but with very sharp teeth.......
A few hours later, munching on a cooked leg of wallaby, Triolus walks into the clearing, he looks at the group of people and smiles.
"I dont recognise you, good, that means your probably not trying to kill me, do you have any idea how i can get to Swindon from here?"
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 12:01   #37
flapjack
crashed computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro
*Zorro chuckled to see that the encryption device on his SAM worked. Obviously the planes pilot believed it to be incapable of super sonic speeds, when in reality, it could break the sound barrier with considerable ease. Zorro had the missile installed with the encryption chip anticipating that pilots he shot at would attempt to scan it. Seeing the pilot zoom ahead and turn around, Zorro locks on to the pilots missile with an EMP cannon, conveniently attached to his SAM launcher. He watches as the pilots missile falls safely to the ground. He then remotely activates his SAM to speed up to the offending plane.*
ooc/ interesting, but when did I fire a missile?? My fighter doesn't even carry missiles, just a plasma cannon, twin railguns and twin quantum cannons, the warhead is just that. A big plasma container which is fired from the cannon and breaks on impact, releasing the plasma. /ooc

Unread 11 Jul 2004, 12:10   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
ooc/ interesting, but when did I fire a missile?? My fighter doesn't even carry missiles, just a plasma cannon, twin railguns and twin quantum cannons, the warhead is just that. A big plasma container which is fired from the cannon and breaks on impact, releasing the plasma. /ooc
cretin.

you can't make up definitions on the fly you know; warheads are quite often ATTACHED TO SOMETHING.

besides, it was a missile anyway, because it was fired from something. such is the english language.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 15:01   #39
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

Missle as in projectile, I love DND lol

Adam glances around the woods out of breath, the last swarm of bunnies was tough enough to run from and he was thankful they couldn't climb trees, he glances downward to see them with their VORPAL TEETH OF +1 PAIN AND DOOM. He looks down seeing the bunnies slicing through the trunk of the tree, he hears a crack and suddenly it leans sharply to the back, he begins crawling to a far branch as it begins fall down, he leaps off and manages to catch the branch of another tree, The bunnies rabidly run to where he is and attempt to jump and grab his feet. Adam bends his legs to his body as one body nicks his leg cutting through his pants but missing his flesh skin. Adam pulls himself up and begins reaching into his pack for anything explosive, grenade..useless..flask of nitro...usless. Adam sighs as he throws his stuff back into the pack and the tree falls again. He jumos downward and pulls out the grenade, he pulls out the pin and chucks it as he boots away, the bunnies following but rather slowly before the grenade explodes and white fur is send everywhyere within the vivinity. He looks upward through a small path seeing a spire up in the sky he figures thats where to go as he begins truding forward

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 15:24   #40
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

respawn stuff and things ^2

Fluffie, the awfully sexy man-creature that he is, wakes up. He rolls over. He sees a dragon (Hewitt), a big one (or at least, big for as far as Fluffie knows, eh). Feeling 'funny', he softly shakes his head, suddenly looks extremely sad and rolls over again, rolling himself up into a little ball and softly whimpering about what the **** he did this time.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:41   #41
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

O_O

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:23   #42
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

ooc/ either way, you've still got a missile on your booty /ooc

--Mark Twain
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:25   #43
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
O_O
Imagine how Fluffie must feel. Dragons are awfully.... "big", compared to... a man's..... rear.

*Cries.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 16:12   #44
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Due to Hewitt's sexual orientation and state of immense drunkness when the erm... event took place, through the psychic powers of telemorphics Fluffie is now a rather attractive lady of the draconic species.

Enjoy.

Oh and you have about two seconds to make your escape before you are escorted to the harem.

As for the rest of you peeps there's a horde of rampaging man-eating wallabies headed in your general direction in case you haven't noticed. Do something before you become victim to the impending marsupial feeding frenzy. *

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 21:02   #45
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point

*Gryffin makes his entrance in the customary fashion - falling out of the sky in a screaming fireball of doom, and landing on a random unfortunate who happens to already be here.

He lands on Fluffie.

Gryffin sits up slowly, rubbing his head, and looks around. He sees a momentarily stunned Hewitt, but this is normal for something that has just seen 70kg of man with wings fall out of the sky screaming. The second thing he sees is Fluffie, who he doesn't recognise at first due to the fact that he is a female dragon rather than the human male he knew. Looking at his mind soon told him who it was though, and Gryffin decided getting out of Hewitt's way before he was crushed was probably a good idea. He tries to fly away, but since he is slightly disorientated from the landing, he flies into the ground instead.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 00:40   #46
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts

Ryon, clad in leathers weaved his way quickly through the jungle. His eyes full of determination. Only armed with two hunting knife he jumped over a small log and in a moment's breath he spun only to catch a wallabie in the throat with one of his knives... looking to the sky he noticed he was close to the spire and he headed onward.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 01:57   #47
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

*Looks at Hewitt.

Rawwwrrr..
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 03:20   #48
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter took off through the woods towards the direction of the spire. He had a sword of good quality and soon noticed something odd. The normally cute wallabies were trying to kill him. He spun, lopped one's head off, and took off in a dead run through the undergrowth.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 09:37   #49
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

looks at the herd of wallabies, then gets out a flask, opens the lid, throws it and runs, very fast, in the opposite direction. Unfortunately there is a tree in the opposite direction, so when the flask explodes he is only just outside the lethal range, unfortunately he turns around, unfortunately one very sharp peice of shrapnel gets far enough to hit him, in a rather unfortunate place. After doubling over in extreme pain, he notices a few unexploded wallabies looking at him, and runs towards the spire, franticly searching through his chemicals for some form of anti wallaby thing.
He finds a flask filled with a substance surprisingly like melted powdered weedkiller (3 guesses what it is), and gets a sugar cube out of his pocket
"Eat hot sugary burning stuff!!!"
He drops the sugar cube into the flask, and a jet of extremely hot flame shoots out, unfortunaely the jet is only about 10 cm long, so he just throws it at the wallabies with a few more sugar cubes. He runs towards the spire and then realises how stupid his pre- wallaby burning statement sounded.
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 16:04   #50
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt raises an eyebrow at the Dragon (Fluffie) next to him whom he doesn't recognise.*

"Erm... who are you?"

*Another thought strikes Hewitt as piece by alcohol-shrouded piece of memories from last night slowly re-surface.*

"Did we?"

Fluffie: Rawwwrrr..

"O_O"

*Hewitt jumps up so suddenly he almost crushes Gryffin. He's still looking at fluffie.*

"It was consensual right?"

ooc: btw anyone who hasn't posted between this post and my last are now DEAD, most likely having had one or more of their vital organs consumed in the mad walliaby feeding frenzy.

Just count yourselves lucky you weren't killed by a dropbear. That would've been er... painful... *shudders*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!