User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 01:08   #1
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough
The Expidition beyond the realm.

Alright. Simple little thread here. ITs got a short plot, but it will move fast. Few rules. Your all the same race. Your all a type of winged elf of sorts. With pale translucent wings.

Currently, the kingdom of your kind is recovering from anarchy under the rule of Queen Silis, once a humble farmers daughter, she raised an army to destroy the corrupt 2nd kingdom, and put the arguing warlords of the planes in their place. For 100 years, the lands have prospered. The giant mushroom fields well tended, the cities rebuilt, and the Royal Knights keeping the local nobles in line for the most part. However, the kingdom (Known as the third kingdom is but a shadow of the first. Many tales are told of the great kings who built the great hall, around which the modern palace is built. Tales of their exploits. Tails that involve strange and wonderious creatures from somewhere beyond the kingdoms current borders.

You, are simply a member of an adventuring party, set out by the Queen herself. An expidition into the wild beyond to see if the legends are true.

Racial notes: Your all magical to some point or another. At the vverry least, you can start a campfire with your magic. Most people know minor enchantments or what not. Your rather strong, and a good flyer, able to fly around with full plate. As a downside, you need to eat a lot. Good thing its relitivly easy to lug around your body weight or more in supplys. You look pretty much like an elf with wings and two antanae.

The expidition will start in the village of Silinas, a small farming comunity on the edge of a river that marks the southern border. Tonight you camp just out of town, resting and gathering your strenght, for tomorrow, you will fly over the river, and into the unknown.

Go ahead and make charectors whileI write up the npc's and what not.
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 02:53   #2
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all
Re: The Expidition beyond the realm.

Character name: Duke (just Duke)

Duke sits by the camp fire he made and widdles a stick into a spear so he can go hunting. The stick is 4 feet long and about and inch and a half thick. After he has finished several minutes later, he flaps his wings and flys over the nearby river in search of fish. He spots a small one and hovers over it. After an hour of hovering, he hurtles the spear through the fish. Duke swoops down and grabs it, and returns to his small camp. He uses his little magic knowledge to boost the fire and then roasts the fish to make a nice dinner.

After devouring the fish, Duke flies up a tree and looks for fruit. He finds an apple and lands near his camp, starring out into the blackness, while munching on the tasty apple.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 18:31   #3
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

Character Name: Niff

Niff was a creature tamer, of sorts, using magics of surrounding life (plants, forests, creatures) to help him capture and tame creatures for riding, carrying food and, at times, battle service. Never one to carry melee weapons, mostly uses a bow and arrow, Niff uses enchanted arrows to charm creatures with lower IQ levels than the average human child (ie, only works on wild creatures).
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:44   #4
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

(The race is also known as a fairy lol, a strong fairy.. a big strong fairy)

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 02:27   #5
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

or a Nymph, Adam, they all fall in catagory of 'elven' or 'elf'.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote