User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:29   #1
mintos
Lady

mintos is an unknown quantity at this point
Chez Chocolate

Imagine if you will that you are walking down the street and the smell of fresh buns assaults your nose. You look up and see a sign saying Chez Chocolate, a few chairs and tables placed outside and an old antique looking door placed slightly ajar. Wandering in you see a bakery and chocolate shop with various kinds of loaves, pastries and chocolates (including that famous dutch chocolate) with little tags on the type of chocolate/pastry and the price of it. On the walls are pictures of old movie stars, antique looking booths as well as a board showing the latest anouncements and job postings.
on a board by the cash register is written*special cheesecake $2.00 per slice*. Above is a board showing the various types of drinks served ranging from speciality coffees and teas to italian sodas. A sign by the door says "please seat yourself your waiter will be with you shortly".

(alright this is just kind of a weird idea of mine)
Jobs if anyone wants:
Drink maker
Boulanger *baker*
Someone better at business and management then I am.
Vous voulez m'embrasser, aimez-moi et épousez-moi
mintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 04:55   #2
MiniBat
Myself, whoelse?

MiniBat is an unknown quantity at this point
Walking along the street, he takes a deep breath of the sweet smell of baking food. With a smile forming on his lips, he walks to the front of the shop, there reading the sign stating "seat yourself", and sits down at one of the tables.

Comfortably seated, he pulls out the book he is currently reading and opens it at the book mark, setling in to wait for the waiter/waitress.

:ninjaa:
MiniBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:11   #3
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
*flapjack drags up acidk as drink maker*

*flapjack then goes to examine the dutch chocolates*

hmm, these are imported, but they're 2 weeks old, that would make them a little harder and will make the taste a bit stronger

nice

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:18   #4
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
*AcidK, although not appreciating being dragged by the collar by flapjack, kicking and screaming although he was, enters in as Drinks Maker.*

Cappacino, Latté and Espresso are now in the drinks list. Also, if you prefer a colder drink, we have Frappé Latté and smoothies of various flavours.

-ooc-
I really should open an Italian Coffée Bar around here
-ooc-
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:20   #5
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
-ooc-irish up that coffie and you'r on to a winning thread -ooc-

*lestat walks into the chocolate place*

"i hear you may need a hand with the management, if so, i'm yer man!"
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:39   #6
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

I beleive I have some irish whisky somewhere...

*AcidK turns and looks to a large arange of syrups, Irish Whisky hidden behind them all.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:03   #7
mintos
Lady

*wanders up to minibat and hands him a menu*
Hello I'm your waitress today
*flashes a bright smile*
Are there any drinks you would be liking monsieur? Please take a moment to look at the menu

*goes up to flapjack* May I help you sir?

Thanks AcidK for being the drink maker if people get drunk though it may be wise to leave weapons at the door. Lestat go ahead with management I can't organize anything .
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:07   #8
flapjack
crashed computer

hmm, let's see, what would i need, ah, i know, i need some chocolate letters for sticking on the bridge of a new ship, obviously the chocolate letters have to be HUGE to be readable from the ground and from the best dutch chocolate you have, because we can eat the chocolate after the ship is launched

we want the letters F&F to made, at least 5 metres high and equally wide, EACH, we have the facilities to attach the chocolate if you are unable of doing that

oh and acid, 1 acid volcano bomb please, provided you serve those here

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:41   #9
Phantom
Last of the Officers

Phantom has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom has a spectacular aura about
Phant just happened to be passing by, when he cought the inmistakable smell of chocolate, and headed stright for it.

When he arrives, he desides not to be rude, and sits himself down at a table that gives him a good exit vecter in case he needs one, and waits to be served

I wish you intelligence for luck runs out sooner than you think

I give up on death before i give up on life
and now i don't know what to do
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:23   #10
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point
*Imperial Commander David Emuton I, Emperor of Emuton and Not Very Good at Numbers opens the door, enters Chez Chocolate and closes the door behind him. He strides up to the bar, wearing all black combat gear, plus a navy blue cape, and produces a very large bag that jingles when he sets it on the counter.*

"Well, you want dollars? Let's see: I have Emutonian faces, (he takes out a few pieces of paper money and silver coins) Grinpersian goat hairs, (he presents a bundle of what looks like golden straw) Iconish Squeaks, (out of the bag comes a half-suffocated folded up bat) Earth Euros, (some perfectly normal looking money) Galactic Diamonds, (a huge pile of several hundred elegant diamonds) and a few Jewels (He empties the rest of the bag, consisting of gold bars, silver pieces, platinum sheets, giant rubies and sapphires, enormous emeralds and a small bag of melange spice).
"I never really saw the need to get dollars, though. They aren't acceptable anywhere else in the universe. Will any of these do?"
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:56   #11
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
[ooc] Irish whiskey has an e [ooc]

*Gryffin wanders into Chez Chocolate, and immediately applies to be the chef. He then buys a pain au chocolate, and goes and debates why he just applied to the chef with himself in a booth.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:55   #12
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Over the intense waves of chocolate wafting from the door of the establishment Richpur detects something that to him is more important. He quickly enters and stealing a menu from the passing waitress walks up to the man with the drinks.

"I hope you've got some jamaican blue mountain back there." Richpur says, "And some columbian, if you don't know the exact one ask mintos, she will. I'll be over on that table."

Barely pausing to gesture vaguely towards a table in the corner Richpur is off again, heading almost at a right angle to where he pointed, hopefully the staff are better at finding particular customers than Richpur is at finding a particular table.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 00:23   #13
mintos
Lady

*blinks at flapjack a bit and then sets out to create a mold for this giant chocolate peice of his*
*pours the chocolate into the mold and sets it out to harden directly in phantom's excape vector route*
Should be ready in no time mate
*smiles at David* I'm sure any currency will do
Gryffin you can be chef if you want *winks at the chocolate au pain munching chef*
*wanders up to phantom and then Richpur* asking them both what they would like

(ooc) I might need someone to take over this thread as I'm not sure how much longer I have until my internet is disconnected, try and log on though when I can (/ooc)
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 10:18   #14
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
*lestat walks about in a suit with a cane and pretends to be important*

[ooc]thats what true management is about [/ooc]
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 11:33   #15
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack staggers back a little as several 5 metres high letters with a barely visible mintos carrying them come by really close, so close that when the third letter came by it landed on his right foot, which now has flapjack hopping around on 1 foot and commenting about how heavy that piece of molten chocolate+mould was*

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:02   #16
David91

"Well, I have quite a bit of small change that I'd like to get rid of, so here you are."

*David hands over a handful of precious jewels probably worth more than the shop and everything in it.*

"I would like a single bar of dark chocolate, and what kind of drinks do you sell?"
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:19   #17
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Richpur looks over the rim of his coffee at the man prancing about with suit and cane and frowns as he takes another sip. He puts the coffee down and across the room, in a voice clearly directed at lestat declares;

"You look like a pimp."
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:14   #18
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin hears this mid munch, chokes, and sprays pain au chocolate all over the table he was at, before collapsing beside his chair gasping for breath. He staggers up, nods to mintos, and falls into the kitchen. Several minutes of coughing is heard, until Gryffin returns, wearing white and carrying a cloth. He cleans up the table, nods to the patrons, and heads back into the kitchen.*

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 05:40   #19
mintos
Lady

*wanders up to Richpur high heeled shoes clicking sharply*
Sois poli!
*goes back to David91 and hands back the jewels to him*
perhaps this antique silver looking coin will do
what type of chocolate bar would you like?
(ooc) I think with AcidK gone for a while I need someone else to handle drinks (/ooc)
*watches gryffin and lestat a little amused and then leans down and bandages up flapjack's foot*
sorry I should of warned you... but look at this way chocolate is supposedly better then sex and since you were attacked by so much chocolate you are now a most desirable man to women.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 06:02   #20
MiniBat
Myself, whoelse?

MiniBat is an unknown quantity at this point
~Puts his book down and starts to browse through the menu. All the while talking to himself~
Hmm, that looks good...so does that. Ooh, i like those.
~Finally having decided on what he wants, he puts the menu down and looks around for the waitress~
Where is she? Ahh, there she is.
~Hands her back the menu, and orders a slice of Black Forest cake and a Large double-double. Then he sits back and starts reading his book again~

:ninjaa:
MiniBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 09:51   #21
Galadriel of Lothlorien
Senior Student :o

Galadriel of Lothlorien is an unknown quantity at this point
*Gal wanders in, drawn by the smell of chocolate, and sits down at a table near Richpur's to wait for the waitress*

((I wouldn't mind being a waitress in one of your establishments again mintos ))

RIP Methuselah

Quotable Quotes from Verric:
"Hey, I can taste pork!"
"....pineapple, too..."
"Maybe I should tickle someone with a cactus..."
"I can't have an icecream, it's too sunny!"
"My dad's a big bouncy ball!" *giggle* "A big red Lotto ball!"
Galadriel of Lothlorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 12:35   #22
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK quickly mixes an Acid Volcano Bomb for Flapjack, some Jamaican Blue Moutain and a full bottle of Columbian to Richpur. He quickly does a few spins of a bottle and pours some Vanilla into his Cappancino .*

Well, David, we serve mostly Italian Coffée, but if you would prefer a different drink then you can order one. Although, sadly, I will only be here until late Sunday, then I be off ((to Paris in RL, but when I get back, I wants the job back ))

*AcidK takes a sip of his Cappa, leaving a nice line of steamed milk and chocolate over the brim of his mupper lip and nose.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 16:55   #23
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
*Hewitt the 20ft Dragon lands with a tremedous thup in the middle of the town.*

MWAHAHAHA!!! PREPARE TO DIE PUNY HUmay? What's that marvelous smell?

*Forgetting about his planned demolition Hewitt takes in a number of large deep breaths, inhaling a large quantity of the fantastic aroma.*

Mmmmm... fresh baked goods...

*Hewitt stomps down the street, following his nose until he reaches Chez Chocolate. Curious as to the source of the delicious scent, Hewitt sticks his head through the door.*

Um hello?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 17:18   #24
David91

"I would just like a plain, Belgian dark chocolate bar, please; with a Jingú spike sensation drink, if you have it. I might have a recipe somewhere..."

*David puts away his large, large bag of various currencies, (including the bat) and pats his many pockets of his coat, checking what is in them. He mumbles a a few words as he pats each pcoket, ackknowledging by touch what is in them.*

"Knife...gun...telephone...keys...shopping list...Iconish rhinoceros steak...cat (at this he removes a small black cat, allows it some air, then drops it and it runs out of the shop) ...Ah, here we are!"

*David removes a bundle of Post-It notes from his pocket, flicks through them and find the one he needs. He places it on the bar while replacing the other notes.*
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 17:44   #25
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK quickly mixes the Jingú Spike Sensation, reading from David's mind for the recipé, and places it on the counter before looking dow to the post-it.*

Okay... what is this?

*AcidK, in a swift uppercut motion, grabs the post-it to see what is written down.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 18:19   #26
Phantom
Last of the Officers

Phantom has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom has a spectacular aura about
After much consideration Phant orders

"Hmmm, i think i'll have some plain ordinarry cabruys chocolate to start, some Bulgium and Dutch chocolate for the main course, and surprise me for desert"

I wish you intelligence for luck runs out sooner than you think

I give up on death before i give up on life
and now i don't know what to do
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 23:47   #27
mintos
Lady

(ooc) Bulgium? desert? Cadbruys? (/ooc)
*smiles amused at phant*
surprise you for desert eh? *looks at the sahara travellor*
*looks surprised at hewitt*
hello
*smiles*
GaL go ahead and be a waitress you'll make a fine waitress, I just don't want to see any signs of Kol and you dissapearing into the back room and a sign saying "baking in progress" with little moaning sounds on the other side .
*wanders up to Richpur and moves him onto a rolly chair roling him to a bare spot in the middle of the room*
*brings a huge pot of liquid dutch chocolate and dumps it on him*
hehe tasty Ladies meet Monsieur Purnell the most desirable man on earth and has now made the weight watchers ten most wanted list
*gives Richpur a big sloppy kiss on the cheek* "you look cute"
*wanders off to mini-bat takes his menu and gets his order depositing it in front of him*
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 17:17   #28
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
*Hewitt grins and big tooty grin when the lady greets him.*

I couldn't help but notice the remarkable smell eminating from this place...

*Suddenly becomes aware of the ridiculousness of a 20ft dragon with it's head stuck in a chocolate shop.*

Erm... one moment...

*Hewitt shrinks down to an 6ft humaniod version of himself. Taking a few moments to check that everything is where it's supposed to be Hewitt spins around a few times before entering the shop. He walks up to the counter and take a deep whiff of the aromas coming from the kitchen.*

Mmmm... say you don't a position open for a spare oven do you?

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 17:50   #29
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK didn't look up from cleaning a glass, but plainly called out:*

If a horse asked if you needed a kick in the jaxai, you would say know... If a dragon asked you to be the oven, you'd send out enough tourists to secretly pillage that dragon...

*Acidk looked up to Hewitt... and grinned a big bright beam.*

But in your case you may be useful... You can keep an eye on Gal... make sure no 'funny business' goes on. And it's not drugs or gambling I'm talking about.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 18:02   #30
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point
The wind whistled through his hair, Shadow plummeted to the Earth, a focused expression on his face as his altimeter burned out from the incredible speed he was falling at. Shadow glanced at the nape of the Earth, a smile forming slightly in the corner of his face.

”Sir, you are currently on target for the orbital drop, maintain your current fall heading.

His smoking orbital drop suit ejected its parachute as Shadow raced passed it, he counted down, his senses in tune with the atmosphere itself, he placed his hand on the rip cord and prepared to decelerate sharply..

But then, he smelt the wonderful smell of freshly baked goods.

Shadow changed coursed, his mind already had locked on to the smell and had worked out where it was coming from.

”Sir? Your off-course Sir, Sir? Sir! *The man on the other end turns to the fall team* has he passed out? What the hell is going on?!?”

Shadow deployed his rip cord, but to his surprise, it ripped out of his back pack, he quickly fumbled around with it and then let it go, watching it fly behind him. He removed his backpack, opening it swiftly, looking for the Force-coil that was supposed to protect him in the event of a parachute failure.

”Sir, if you can still hear me, you’ve got to deploy your parachute NOW! 20 seconds to impact”

Shadow found the force-coil and depressed the button. He was surrounded by a pinkish glow, he turned his eyes downward, only to see a concrete street.

Dunk!

“Owww!”

To anyone inside the Chez Chocolate who happened to be looking out, a pair of Adapta-boots were now sticking out from a Shadow sized hole in the ground, the boots moved slightly, trying to find something to grip onto, they disappeared into the hole.

Shadow climbed out of the hole and dusted himself off. He flicked the Force-coil off, putting it into one of his pockets and flicked his radio on.

“Guys, make a note, next time, check the parachute twice, that’s TWICE and actually MAKE SURE IT WORKS!”

Shadow flicked the radio off before any of the team could reply, entered the Chez Chocolate and asked for a drink that would make his head feel better after that fall
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 18:36   #31
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, keeping his beam, heard Shadow behind him. He kept his beam after hearing the the last bit of the sentance... well... everything after 'drink' anyway. His head turned a total 180, the beam still fixed, and made a stop to shadow. His body then turned, in the opposite way to the way his head turned, so now his entire body pointed towards Shaodw, with a glass in one hand and a grubby cloth in the other.*

I have just the drink... Hangover Bluuugh... Imported directly from my stocks within the HrH H'establishment. It will cure most things, and a painful head will SURELY be forgotten after drinking this particular drink.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 18:53   #32
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow glanced at the dirty cloth, unsure and unwilling to think about what has dirted it. He looked back at AcidK.

"I'll have one of those then and something with plenty of caffeine in it."

He looked himself over for a second, seemingly considering something, he turned back to AK.

"Better make that two Hangover things, two heavly caffeinated drinks and something for yourself."
Fire and Ice
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 19:03   #33
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looks carefully at Shadow and begins to talk in slow, calm voice.*

I seriously suggest, sir, that you only have one Hangover Bluugh and no caffeene, for the sake of morality.

*AcidK gives Shadow a half-shot of Hangover Bluuugh, the sound of fizzing can be heard, but no fizz came off.*

As for myself, I prefer Myst Breaker... much more fun.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 19:08   #34
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow eyes Ak critically, taking the drink, looking at it for a moment before knocking it down the hatch. He throws enough credits for the Myst Breaker and the Hangover Bluuugh.
Fire and Ice
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 19:17   #35
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK watches with amusement as Shadow throws 2mil credits in his direction, plus a few credits for the Hangover Bluugh, catching it and placing it directly into the safe.*

Thank you... erm... you may find it easier to try and keep your eyelids shut.

*AcidK watches with even more amusement as Shadow's eyelids suddenly shoot up and enough 'aliveness' kicks Shadow to send him into a non-caffeenated caffeen rush.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 19:33   #36
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow never did get caffeine rushes, never had problems with hyperactivity anyhting like that.

Which made the 'aliveness' even worse.

Shadow's arm started to jerk slightly, he started to talk at AK about "War and peace", a book he had recently read, he managed to have a complete debate on the book, including the spelling mistakes and errors in grammer, all entirely without AK saying a word, before finishing the topic in under 20 seconds.
He then pulled out a rubics cube, completely unsolved, did it in 10 seconds, completed the new upgrades for his orbital jumpsuit, designed a new personal weapon and finally finished off his autobiography before collapsing in a lack of glucose induced coma.

He awoke for a second, pulling out a very classy looking business card with some writting on it, he then proceeded to pass out again.

The card read:

I'll never drink again.

Beneath this, a counter read:

Shadow has said this: 3492 times
Fire and Ice
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:12   #37
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin comes out of the kitchen with all the orders balanced on five different trays, which he successfully deposits on the counter for patrons to claim their own. He then walks over to Shadown, and wafts a fresh bar of chocolate over his face in an attempt to revive him.*

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:26   #38
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough
KoL runs in.

"For get that, I have a key to the janatorial closet... and..."

KoL grabs a chair and beats richard over the head with it.

"Dont.. sit.. next ... to .. her.. ever.. again...!"
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:53   #39
mintos
Lady

*looks up at hewitt who is unfortunately still much taller then her :'(*
Yeah AcidK might be taking a vacation so we need someone to temporarly fill his absense
*watches Shadow for a while a little fascinated before wandering up to him*
sir are you alright?
*looks at Kol and frowns*
put that chair down!
*reaches behind Kol and twists his joint the wrong way forcing him to release the chair*
You can have free access to the back room with Gal if you leave my customers alone :\
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 03:33   #40
Jezebelle

*Wondering through lingers for a minute enhailing the sweet smell of chocolate. Not sure or her surroundings keeps walking on by*
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 08:37   #41
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough
KoL looks disdanifully at Richard.

"Oh, a customer? Wasn't aware you aloud currs in this place."

KoL spits.
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 12:35   #42
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK walked up to KoL and dragged him to the oppiste side of the shop. He sits him down on the comfiest sofa in the area and sat down opposite him. He spoke in a slow, calm voice, a voice common with shrinks.*

Please, this is making you ACT like a curr... calm down, have a cup of herbal tea and relax a little. I'll be on vacation after today so you wont have me making sure you and Gal don't get into any... funny business, the kitchen is, more or less, all yours... and Gals... and possibly Mintos'... Just as long as you don't cause anymore agro within Chez Chocolate... fair deal?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 14:34   #43
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow suddenly re-animates, standing up suddenly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I am a rabbit!"

Shadow grins manicly, leaps out of the Chez Chocolate and then hops down the street, looking remarkably like a rabbit.
Fire and Ice
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:29   #44
mintos
Lady

*watches shadow hop out like a bunny*
life just keeps getting stranger and stranger here
bunnies from space making potholes
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 22:11   #45
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

"Yeah, and the bunny didn't even want an egg."

*Gryffin holds up an easter egg he had just set, and then sets it back down with a shrugg. Then he hears Acidk, and spins around.*

"Whose is the kitchen all theirs???"

*Gryffin turns appealingly to mintos to tell them to stay out of his kitchen, and in his consternation doesn't notice his outburst had not in effect made any sence.*

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 10:31   #46
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by AcidK
*AcidK didn't look up from cleaning a glass, but plainly called out:*

If a horse asked if you needed a kick in the jaxai, you would say know... If a dragon asked you to be the oven, you'd send out enough tourists to secretly pillage that dragon...

*Acidk looked up to Hewitt... and grinned a big bright beam.*

But in your case you may be useful... You can keep an eye on Gal... make sure no 'funny business' goes on. And it's not drugs or gambling I'm talking about.
*Hewitt looks at the barman and returns the grin.*

I said I wanted the position as a spare oven... not as a 70's pool cleaner.

*Hewitt looks back to Mintos and sees her apparent unhappiness of him being taller than her.*

If it makes you feel any better (and if it gets me a discount ) I can make myself shorter...

Oh and I'll have half a dozen Chocolate Eclairs please.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:57   #47
Verric
Idiot

Verric is an unknown quantity at this point
"Bloogerbloogerbarraheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!"
Verric jumps melodramatically into the doorway of the shop, skids a little too far, hits his head on the wall, and falls out again. Muttering, he gets up again, retries the maneovere [gurkh], manages to get inside before sliding on his multicoloured rollerblades into half a dozen chair legs that have magically appeared in the aisle between booths to slow Verric down.
"Ya hah!" He cries, spring back up and holding on the table for support. "I can do it! Take me on for Roller-waiter, i can do tons of tricks, watch this-"
Verric lets go of the table, waves his arms around, and then falls back into the chair legs.
Verric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:37   #48
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin stops looking at mintos, and turns his stare of Verric.*

"WHAT!?! I need to lie down."

*Gryffin dissappears into the kitchen, and locks the door.*

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:56   #49
mintos
Lady

*looks up at hewitt*
nah tis cool
*watches Gryffin and Verric in bewilderment and then curls up against Richpur and sleeps for a while*
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:00   #50
Kohr Dhagoj
Prince of the Dawn

Kohr Dhagoj is infamous around these partsKohr Dhagoj is infamous around these parts
Picking himself up from where he had fallen, after he walked so haphazardly across a stray bananna peel, he looked up at a very obvious sign. "Chez Chocolate", what in the hell?.

Pressing open the door Kohr strode silently to a empty seat... I wonder what they sale at a place called "Chez Chocolate".
hammer of god.
Kohr Dhagoj is offline   Reply With Quote