User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 21:19   #1
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Masters of Andromeda (The Exodus)

The Erridanni Sector - CENTER ONE the native name of this system is now lost, and only remeberd by the name CENTER ONE. This sector is situated 1250 light years from Galactic core on an UNSTABLE WORMHOLE NEXUS.

Legends say that Center One gave rise to all civilisation in the Galaxy this came under the name THE SYSTEMS COMMONWEALTH.
A combination of systems, original inhabitants, and numerous visitors from other systems and some say other galaxies, who trapped by the NEXUS chose to stay there rather than gamble with is unknown nature and science. In this way the old order came into being and gave rise to all the races now known off in the galaxy.

The nexus was a curious affair - a single point that orbted Center ones Star (this is refered to as Solarus - the first sun) in a highly elliptuical orbit. This point gave the Systems Commonwealth its roving power. This Wormhole nexus when the so called GRAVITON DRIVE was invented allowed ships to appear anywhere in the galaxy the Systems Commonwealth was supreme.

The presecece of the Nexus accelerated the natural aging process of Solarus but at such a slow rate as to go unnoticed by the local astrophysicists. Only when Center ones ruling factions determined that the best solution was to send criminals on a one way trip thru the nexus "for scientific" purposes did the degeneartion become evident.

Thousands of massive EXILE ships were sentr in this manner carrying the so called Exiles with them. This heavy usage of the nexus led to its own increased instability and through that the rapid aging of the star to NOVA status a few billion years to early, the COMMONWEALTH faced destruction.

Thus began the Super Dimension Fortress Program (see prev Andromeda Pirates for the outcome of this little saga). the Commonwealth also sponsored other programmes to create giant ships that could travel thru the NEXUS. Ironically following the outcasts that they themselves had condemmed.

Other independant factions also worke on their own to create similar ships. 1000's were launched before Center One fiannly vanished into the myths of time some say that it was destroyed.... or was it?

Future Historians would speculate on the precise location of Center One, many planets and solar systems being offered as the so called location and even so called proof being presented.

However more pressing events put studies on hold untile they too became nothing more than fodder for authors of speculative fiction.

25 years has passed it is now 3689 AE (after Erridanni).

30 years since the Skirmish Wars 3654 - 3659.

120 years since the LONG NIGHT that saw the destruction of the Systems commonwealth..... AT THE HANDS OF THE INSECTIDS

Time has passed and things have changed, there is now a new world order.

That new world order arose out of a need - THE NEW SYSTEMS COMMONWEALTH was a tyranny and ws taken out by certain independant so called pirate houses that fought with them to the bitter end in some cases.

Out of the ashes of the old came the new standard, a founding of 2 great houses and the survivors of the NSC. The two houses involved

HOUSE ANDROMEDA - SHADOW
HOUSE ASANAWA
AND THE NEW SYSTEMS COMMONWEALTH

BECAME THE FEDERATION

the ruling federation council

LORD ANDROMEDA
LADY SHADOW
LORD NIGHTRAIN
LORD PLANETKILLER II
LORD ZAPPA
SHOGEN NO DACHI
LORD HEWITT

surpirse

Meanwhile a Dark force spread across other star systems and this so called "EMPIRE" became a great force and an uneasy truce was forged by the Federation with this EMPIRE as it was based on old friendships

this Empire is the KIPIRE

the current leader is one man who built all this up by himself from humble beginnings

EMPEROR J-KAMA-KA-C

But his right hand man is the dread dark lord

LORD FLUFFIE - a man that is to be feared.

Yet another small faction rose out of the ashes, some say that they moved forward in time to avoid the so called main war. They are small but provide a home to those who fear the Federation or hate the Kipire.

They have no house name but they used the mysterious Technology that can be found... Mainly SHADOW TECH or CHRONIAN TECH. Most of the chroninans actually joined this "house" when they learned they could not get back

LORD JULIAN (INSPECTRE)

One captain took it upon himself to recruit nothing but women for his crews and soon he became the leader of a new SLAVING HOUSE that took all women and freed them and made men their sex slaves so that they could breed - this new HOUSE is HOUSE AMAZON its leader (and chief pervert)

LORD CRAZYBOY

one Captain was thrown light years across the galaxy and made a home for himself. He was unorthodox in his appraoch and loved women almost as much as Crazy. He now owns the most advanced Space Station in the Galaxy (this one that is) and now has access to its shipdrive that allows him to visit the ERRIDANNI SECTOR for a breif period.

LORD TOE "THE SMELLY" JAM

other people made their names, :-

ADMIRAL ACID-K - made his name as a resepctable Merchant Captain who delivers most (65%) of the cargo in both the empires and made a small fortune for himself.

his home in the Shraan Sector of space.

PROFESSOR JESSE - she became the cheif scientist of the Federation and the Kipire she remained neurtral but was considerd the best scientist that had been born in recent times.

DATELINE - THE PRESENT 3689 AE (after Erridanni).

But now things have taken a turn for the worst. The Chronian home world that lies in the asteroid field of the old ERRIDANNI planet has been found abandoned, the planet has been stripped clean of life.

No sign of the Chronians is to be found. The Federation has almost but wiped out the ones that were the BORG - Lord Zappa has spent a 25 year campaign against them and has won.

On ANKAA - the most advanced planet in the Rommey Galaxy their sensors are picking something up. The sensors can now reach some 500 light years toward the Galactic core and they have picked up what appears to be an area of space called DARK SPACE the scans show that this area of DARK SPACE surrounds the entire ERRIDANNI sector. the Kipire has sent 36 missions to find out more of this strange phenomena. All have been lost.

Now with the INSECTIDS some 25 - 50 Light years from FEDERATION and KIPIRE Space they need to know how the INSECTIDS TRAVELLED past this barrier. The 2 empires may be able to hold the INSECTIDS back if the choose to invade but so far they have not made any moves. All is quiet on the borders.

You are the new breed of Captain you have been chosen for your skills and bravery and in some cases the reputaion you carry. you are currently on baord the Funkeh show off Space Station of the KIPIRE (those of you who are FEDERATION your leaders have struck an agreement for you to be there)

You have been chosen to try to penertrate the DARK SPACE and see if there is a way thru. also some of you have been given secret missions by your own Commanders.

Zappa
PK II
Toejam
Crazyboy
Acid-K
No-Dachi

(i will comminicate these to you in PMS)

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 9 Jun 2003 at 23:24.
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:03   #2
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
name: Aislin Tenderleaf
daughter to Zappa Tenderleaf and Marjan Faith
House: Andromeda - Shadow

Ship name: Astea's vengeance
ship hull: Cruiser (40 000)
shields: (10-6=4)
(3) heavy (1000)
(1) 2x neutron (1000)
(2) 2 x light (200)
turrets (20-20=0)
(16)phased reflex cannon (free of charge ty to daddy)
(4) 4 x battle laser (2000)
external (24-5=19)
(4) 4 x5 defence matrix (12000)
(1) 1 x 5 alpha class light fighters (750)
additional (24-17=11)
(1)Advanced Ships AI computer (250)
(4)Very Advanced Ships AI computer (75000)
(6)command bridge (15000)
(1)Impulse drive (2000)
(4)4 x fusiondrive (400)
(1)ATC(400)

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:30   #3
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Name - Trisk (Fliks Son)
Rank - Captain

Corvette – 48,400c

4 shield mounts
10 turrent mounts
10 external mounts
10 additional mounts (Taken by weapons)
1250 tonnes hold

Primary - Meta-Phasic Shields – 10,000c
Secondary - Energy Shields – 5,000c
10xPulse Phaser – 2,500c
10xEMP Missiles (200 total hehe) – 2,000c
Impulse Drive – 2,000c
Warp Drive – 500c
64xInfantry Company – 6,400c
20xHeavy Infantry – 5,000c

6xArmed Bulk Merchant Hull 16,100c x 6 = 96,600c

- 1 shield mounts
- 4 turret mounts
- 2 external mount (for missiles/torpedoes/fighters)
- 3 additional mounts (for special equipment)
- 5000 tonnes hold

2xNeutron Shields – 1000c
2xPulse Phaser – 1000c
4xPhased Photon – 2000c
Impulse Drive – 2000c
Warp Drive – 500
2xTractor Cargo Beams – 200c
Advanced Tactics Computer – 400c

Remaining 5000c

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.

Last edited by Flik; 10 Jun 2003 at 15:34.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 12:04   #4
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
(Check sign-up thread for both meh ship details)

Name: Cid Killer, Son of AcidK
House: Tiger

*Cid looked up at the datapad in his hands, whilst walking towards a shuttle ready for his command ship, the Besilon Hope. It was an assignment he had been dreaming about, the one mission he had been waiting for. He stepped into a shuttle, sat down and pulled out a cigar from his pocket.*

Besilon Hope, Shraan Destroyer

*The pilot nodded and the shuttle was away, Cid pulled out a match and struck it on the 'No Smoking' sign, lighting his cigar and taking a few large puffs. He relaxed a little as the smoke filled the entirity of the passenger's compartment. Soon though he was at his ship, he quickly stepped out and listened with a smiled as the words he always loved rang throughout the ship.*

Voice: Admiral On Deck!

*There was a small show of military force lined up ready for him, his number one waiting for him. Cid marched up and met with his number one, both began marching slowly towards the bridge.*

Cid: I hope you have read our mission parametres.
No.1: Of course, Admiral, we are ready to move both the Hope and the Devestator at your command.
Cid: Good, head for the nearest asteroid feild within Shraan Space to our current location. We will begin scanning there.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 12:42   #5
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
err, LH, am i also supposed to start at the spacestation ?

also, i will ask again, are the fighters for my carrier included in the price of the carrier, or do i need to buy them seperately

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:02   #6
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by flapjack
err, LH, am i also supposed to start at the spacestation ?

also, i will ask again, are the fighters for my carrier included in the price of the carrier, or do i need to buy them seperately
fighters are free says so in the ship description - though that this was obvious

and duh if you read the intro you will see that EVERYBODY starts on the Station

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:54   #7
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
AcidK.. you're a captain, not an admiral

Sakra says:
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 17:39   #8
ToeJam

ToeJam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
Nope Zappa he is an Admiral . muhahah u goofed

ADMIRAL ACID-K - made his name as a resepctable Merchant Captain who delivers most (65%) of the cargo in both the empires and made a small fortune for himself.

his home in the Shraan Sector of space.
[/QUOTE

when i die i want to die like my grandfather in his sleep peacefully
not like the 30 screeming and yelling people on the bus he was driving.
ToeJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:12   #9
ToeJam

The facility is a beehive of activity, as the final equipment and supplies are loaded aboard the Bowie.
She is an impressive ship a strike cruiser updated with the latest weaponry. But her real strength lies in the power source for her engines, after many years of trial and error a few lost lives.

The scientist and research teams have finally been able to resolve the instability problem of the New-Delithium crystals. These crystals produce twice the amount of power of the old crystal at only half the weight. Not only can his ship now travel longer distances than any known vessels but his shields and weapons are far stronger and deadlier than ones powered by the old crystals. Additional crystals have been stored in independently specially designed storage containers with there own back up power source.

Turning away from the window TJjr once again commences to listen to the team assembled.
Before him are the top scientist. Some of which are female okampas. Along with the scientist are his top
Officer for the mission. NO1,TO,WC,MC,EO,WO and a few other ship personnel.

Scientist1- Sir, the construction is almost complete, power is online as well as defensive and scanning equipment. We are still finishing the offensive weapons along with some minor systems. But other than that it is fully operational.

Engineer- the facility has been placed well within scanning range of our target area it has been built within a large stationary asteroid belt. Due to some anomalies inside the belt system normal scanners do not work . after 5 years of testing we have been able to overcome this situation with certain modifications to our systems. the base itself is undetectable from all ships built inside of one of the asteroids it is also undetectable from sight. All outer equipment has been made to look as part of the asteroid.
With a look of extreme pride . Sir 1 other important part. It can be moved under its own power. We can relocate the facility if it is needed.

TJjr-Thank you. A job well done. Send my compliments to the crew and all that have worked on this endeavor.
Turning to his officer. Status on the Bowie?

NO#1- all crew present and accounted for.
SO- all ships systems functional and up to speck
EO- enigines on line all systems ready and powered.
WC- all fighter and attack shuttles aboard. Air Crew ready to go.
WO- All weapons ready calibrated and tested.
MC- All personal presented and accounted for.

The list continues as each department head reports in, except for a few minor details the ship is ready to depart.

TJjr- MOD What’s the latest information on the Kazons.

Minister of Defense (MOD)- sir, they appear to be idle. no major build up of forces or ships.
We have assets in place but they have not reported any unusual activities.
Its as if they have conceded to us.

TJjr- make sure our assets keep a close eye on the kazons. I don’t want them trying anything especially at this point.

Well Gentleman and Ladies (TJJR glances at one of the female researchers.) he uses his limited tlelpathic ability and projects a few scenes in her mind. She blushes but not reject them.
This pretty much wraps up everything. No#1 preare the ship for departure. Make sure everything is
Set up with the caretakers space station. You have the location for our ships arrival . I want to make sure we are not detected.

That’s all for now
TJjr watches as the staff depart. Once again he glances out . his and moves to the Bowie knife that is always at his side. .he runs his fingers on the hilt. it is an old knife, it has seen many battles far more than TJjr. Now it must serve him as it has served his ancestors. He also must make sure that he acts with honor and dignity. He will take lives when he must but he will also try to help those that need it.

More sensing than anything else TJJr quickly turns and draws the bowie. The light reflects off the steel. That has been polished to almost a mirror quality. He takes a step backhis muscles draw tight he is ready to pounce or jump out of the way. His hand holding the knife ready to slash open his opponent.
Then he realises that it’s the female researcher she had not left with the others her face is stricken with fear as she watches TJjr.her mouth hangs open she sttuters to say something but no word come out.

TJ puts the knife away. He takes a step forward and embraces the Girl. They kiss a long passionate kiss.
(well readers due to rule and regulations f the Planetarion forum we cannot describe the further actions taking place)

time passes..

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:43   #10
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa

lol, as ToeJam said, u goofed

First post says I'm Admiral (even though my official rank is Captain). Everyone else is Emperor/Lord/Lady/Shogun/Professor, meh is Admiral.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:13   #11
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

no, those were to PREVIOUS CHARACTERS!

Zappa is a Lord, Aislin, his daughter, is a captain

AcidK is Admiral, Cid Killer is Captain.

now, please, kindly all grovel at my feet, and beg forgivness for your stupidity, and your failed mocking of me...

Sakra says:
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:47   #12
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

actually there was no such leader as 'AcidK', it was 'Isarg Klancut', and he never made it over Lt. Commander. And, another thing, Isarg Klancut NEVER traded goods ANYWHERE, he was a warrior to the bone. I told LH to add in my history that Cid was more of a trader, looking towards his fathers ambitions (which is explained in the sign-up thread).

Furthermore, I never knew Zappa was part of the Fedeeration, which was created AFTER Andromeda Pirates, not during. To boot, Shraan Space was introduced here, not Andromeda Pirates (although it was defended by a puny fleet).

Lets see... Am I finished yet... nope...

Cid Killer is nicknamed AcidK (Assassin Cid Killer, Iondian Legend, named CidK, then later AcidK during the Underleague Clan Wars). Even though this is true, LH calls me Acid-K, even if my character was a female slime ball from the planet Dime Bar.

So, I think we let LH explain the situation and THEN you can grovle at my feet

Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:56   #13
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
and duh if you read the intro you will see that EVERYBODY starts on the Station
/me sods

i don't want evil ankaa
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:57   #14
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

you'll still be the one doing the groveling, see, Zappa wasn't a lord. he became one during those 25 years that have passed since andromeda pirates. AcidK is that previous character, of whom LH probably just forgot the real name. Zappa was one of the leading members of House Andromeda even during the Andromeda pirates thread. LH took into account the probability that he would grow in power even more, and would become a lord. I know Shraan space is introduced here, but that doesn't matter, your current char is still but a captain, like all those who start as a descendant. I could not care less about the history of your nick, you will grovle at my feet!

Sakra says:
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 20:08   #15
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

I'd destroy your piddly fleet before I grovle at your feet. You can kiss my hairy nuts.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 21:18   #16
ToeJam

Toe Jam pulls up a chair in the far corner of the rooom. he starts munching on his popcorn and takes a sip of his soda.propping up his legs on a table top.
He awaits the commencement of the battle.

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 21:46   #17
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Note to all

you are playing descendants of your previos charaters and it says in the sign up thread - 25 years has passed

Acid-K has been during this time doing a number of things and as such has risen to the rank of admiral.

just as others as zappa has says have become Lord/Lady/shogen etc

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:04   #18
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
OOC- I wasn't sure where to post my details, so I decided to post them here as well as in the sign up thread. Sorry for the inconvenience. -OOC

OOC- Ok, here it is, finally. I spent the whole day at this. I hope I didn't make any mistakes. Just like Bakan I assumed that the first engine doesn't use a mount, but is included in the ship and that the 4 fighters are included as well (don't use mounts either, but I did pay for them, because that seems logical to me). Also when something requires an additional mount, I take it I can choose this to be a either a shield, turret or external mount? This way I have used a spare turret mount and a spare external mount for 2 devices that required an additional mount, I hope this is ok? -OOC

NAME: Phinneas Bogg
HOUSE:
No house for the time being.
RANK: Self appointed scourge of the universe, conqueror of galaxies, master of planets, ruler of comets and nebulae, etc, etc.
SHIPS: The Joyous Daisy

Chassis:
Light Cruiser Strike Leader
8 shield mounts
18 turret mounts
14 external mounts
14 additional mounts
2500 tonnes hold (75 tonnes used by equipment)
carries 4 light class fighters
- c35000

Drives:
1x Impulse Drive (c2000) (included in ship)
1x Impulse Drive (c2000) (1 additional mount)
2x Linear Drive (2x c1000) (2x 1 additional mount)
- c6000

Shields:
1x Meta-Phasic Shields (6 shield mounts) (c10000)
1x Phase Shields (2 shield mounts) (c6000)
- c16000

Hulls:
1x Reinforced Hull Armour (c8000) (1 external mount)
- c8000

Weapons:
2x Phaser 5 (2x 4 turret mounts + 2x 1 additional mount) (2x c800)
1x Anti Missile Defence II (2 turret mounts) (c200)
1x Heavy Disrupters (4 turret mounts) (c3000)
1x Light Ion Cannon (1 turret mount) (c1000)
1x EMP Cannon (1 turret mount) (c200)
- c6000

Other stuff:
Advanced Tactics Computer (1 add mount) (c400)
Advanced AI Ships Computer (1 add mount + 1 tonne of carge space) (c250)
Emergency Medical Hologram (1 add mount) (c1000)
Cloaking Device (c3000)
Armoury (2 add mounts) (c5000)
Deflector Dish (1 external mount) (c300)
Sensor Array (1 add mount + 1 external mount) (2000)
Lateral Sensor Array (1 add mount + 3 external mounts) (c500)
Advanced Engineering Bay (2 add mounts) (c500)
Phase Scanners (1 add mount) (c1000)
1x Tractor Cargo Beams (1 add mount) (c100)
- c14050

Cargo hold stuff:
40x Armoured Cargo Pods (40x c20) (40x 1 tonne)
3x Modified Orbital Sattelite (has 2 mounts to do with as you please) (3x 10 tonnes) (3x c500)
3x Phaser G (1 turret mount) (3x c450) (1 in each sattelite)
3x Light Shield (1 shield mount) (3x c100) (1 in each sattelite)
- c3950

Troops:
1xADCT (1x c1500) (1x 2 tonnes)
3xSSS (3x c1000)
1xSDT (1x c1000) (1x 2 tonnes)
2xMarines (2x c500)
- c6500

Missiles:
2x Nova Torp (2x c500) (2x 1 external mount)(4 shots per mount, long range)
2x Photon Torp (2x c500) (2x 1 external mount) (4 shots per mount, medium range)
2x Missile Light (2x c100) (2x 1 external mount) (5 shots per mount)
1x EMP Missiles (c200) (1 external mount) (20 shots per mount)
- c2400

Fighters:
4x Slipstream Fighter (4x c500) (included in ship)
4 to a mount
x2 Gatling Lasers
x2 Heavy Missile Launchers
5 tonnes hold
Ion Drive
Slipstream Drive
- c2000

Funds:
100000 -35000 -6000 -16000 -8000 -6000 -14050 -3950 -6500 -2400 -2000 = 100

BACKGROUND:
PHINNEAS BOGG was born on the planet SINODA in a remote part of the galaxy. SINODA was controlled by HOUSE AMAZON, but since it didn't have a lot of natural resources, nor any strategical importance, it was mostly left alone by the universe's dominant powers and in time it was forgotten, but nobody really cared. Just like on HOUSE AMAZON controlled planets, females were the ruling class on SINODA due to their social superiority. The only right (or actually it was an obligation under penalty of usually death, but women preferred to think of it as a right) that men had was to please and satisfy the planet's female population, all of them...

Phinneas' father was a man of easy virtues. He was by far the most popular (and most expensive) employee in the brothel that took care of his exploitation. His services were even known to women as far up as the planet's ruling council.
Phinneas' mother was mostly a mystery to both Phinneas and his father as she left Phinneas on the doorstep of the brothel with a note of accusation attached to it, but according to his father, she must've been that anonymous, but legendary pirate queen that came stumbling into the establishment, filled with booze and looking for a good time after a very lucrative "business deal".

Phinneas grew up with his father and he promised to be a valuable addition to the brothel's "staff", even surpassing his father in both looks and pleasure skills. Phinneas however, lived in mortal fear, for the landlady of the brothel was, to put it mildly, downright ugly and horribly fat too, with pustules in every nook and cranny (and she had an awful lot of those) and she was her own best customer. So it came to be that when the time came that Phinneas was selected to by the landlady to fulfill her kinkiest desires (and she was one of the planet's most creative and most imaginitive women), he fled in terror.

Phinneas didn't quite remember how or why, but he woke up on a pirate ship, in the middle of a succession duel for its female captain had become old and senile and was overdue for a replacement. She lost, but her challenger was mortally wounded as well and died a few hours later. Therefore, the ship's crew decided to vote on a new captain, and by a twist of fate (or more likely, a practical joke) Phinneas was unanimously chosen as their new captain.

Phinneas wasn't exactly a naturally born pirate, but he was a naturally born young man of pleasure, so it didn't take him a lot of effort to keep his (exclusively female) crew loyal and their morale high until he got to know the ins and outs of piracy. In fact, Phinneas generally didn't do a bad job. Phinneas himself attributed this to his pirateblood, a gift from his mother.

From the way that Phinneas dressed (he liked bright and colourful garments) and behaved (he occasionally played the ukelele, when he was in the mood), people were inclined to believe that he was a tad "fluffie" ( ), but those that knew him better, knew that it was definately not so.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:16   #19
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffie
i don't want evil ankaa
(Oh no you don't, you're following what ever "training" mission we get drafted on this time, so like it . No releasing [power-hungry, clone-making, concordat-stealing, House-destroying] cryo froze evil Arkonides for you this time

I'll make sure of it, house/family connections don't you know )

---

*A group of freshly trained and granted officers stand in some shadowy corner of the Ankaa Station promenade. Notably the officers in charge of two new ships, they'd earned the right to command on completion of their training at the Pirate Academy. The cost of both vessels had been covered by the dark and oh so kippy uncle of the first of the commander. The "CAPTAIN J-KAMA-KA-C" of the "Neburkipnezzar", and the second of his vessels the "Kipogos" had been passed to his friend and fellow training pirate, a hither to unnamed leutainant.

*Surrounding the two, were a neat little following of other graduates, the various personel who would make up their 'dark' little command crew. Furthermore, surrounding the entire group, a thick mist hung in the air....

*Kama wriggled in his newly ironed out uniform, he hadn't really understood why there was so much black incorporated into the design, nor why his family uniform had to come with a shadowy hood... But he was content to go with what ever traditions had got him thus far. His entire dress was all too uncomfortable, not to mention the column of link-plugs that adorned his spine, and the big one on the base of his head that the hood thankfully concealed. But perhaps it was time they made their way to the briefing room, a reminder was likely to be sent out shortly, that the 'pirate rookies' should attend.

*Slowly the group dispersed, the crews headed back to final launch prepartions, the hungry of those amoung them, took a large final bite of their lunches and hurried back to work. Kama shortly stepped on as well, away from the 'dry ice stall' he and the bunch had been loitering infront of. A business that showed no sign of slowing after the 30 or so year boom it seemed to be going through. Evidently the KIPIRE had a big need for it
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 05:51   #20
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
*It is midnight on the space station. While such stations never truly sleep, for there is always some type of activity going on, there is a noticeable of the number of people walking about. Lights are dimmed, sounds muffled. Most of the people walking about are maintenance, doing everything from minor repairs to cleaning up sections. Yet a women walks through these people, clothed in a crisp clean uniform. The uniform consists of black pants, dark blue shirt with a rank insignia, brown leather going from her left shoulder straight down to the bottom of her shirt. On her hip is a lethal looking plasma pistol painted jet black, holstered and secured in a quick-draw holster. Her long black ponytail is tied off at the back as she walks towards the recreation level, her stride level and efficient. Reaching a closed door, she waves her hand and the door slides open.*

*Inside the room is completely dark, save for the large window overlooking the shipyards. Inside the shipyards are ships of all classes, in all different phases of construction, with even now, maintenance bots crawling over them, with a few heavy construction units moving about ships. With the dim reflected light a figure can be seen, moving about ritualistically, with sharp intakes of air and small grunts of exertion being heard as blurs of motion move about the figure.*

*With a small sigh, the women officer waves her hand, raising the light levels inside the room to normal.*

“Why do you insist on working out here, the enhancement-alcoves do a much better job.”

“Well, it’s not the same thing, besides you know me, when have I ever taken the easy route.”

*The figure in the room turns, revealing a human male dressed only in a pair of workout pants. His exposed skin glistens with a thin layer of sweat, revealing a body scarred by action, yet hardened by it. Holding his leg up in a follow up kick position, he slowly lowers it down, and exhales a deep breath that had been held in.*

” Lieutenant Bakan, I’m just here to report that work on the Errant Venture is nearly completed. They are beginning final check-over now.”

*Bakan reaches over to a nearby bench, picking up a towel and toweling himself off as he walks over to the large window showing the shipyards. In particular his gaze is drawn to a Strike Destroyer. The Destroyers hull glistens with a fresh sheen of paint, which besides being decorative, helps reflect away the heavy radiation that can be found in space. Most of her hull is completed, except for three sections, each oddly shaped as if to fit something into it. The ship’s running lights are dead, with no life from the engines, yet on several levels, lights can be seen indicating activity. Resting his hands against the window, towel around his shoulders, Incom Bakan Morgan looks down as his command, and sighs.*

Bakan: “You know Sekmι Maurhati, I never new my father. I don’t even remember him, for he was killed fighting the NSC. Yes his death did help win a battle, but the cost was never knowing the man who was my father. I hated him for it. Yet for some reason he had invested in a trust fund, a fund that was given to me, a fund that allowed us to create that fine vessel out there. Now, I regret the hate, for while I miss him, I shall honor his memory by taking that ship, named after the ship he himself piloted, and defending this galaxy from the evils that lurk out there.

*Standing back up, Bakan pulls on a shirt and walks to the exit.*

Bakan: “Let’s get going, we have a future to build out there, and it’s not waiting for us. We have a crew of green and inexperienced crewmembers, it is time to get them into shape, so that we can compete with those family’s who actually have relatives that they have met.”
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 09:15   #21
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
those are my ships
all fear my ships of ultimate destruction !!

1x medium carrier
2 shield mounts (8 used, 6 from additional)
6 turret mounts (6 used)
12 external mounts (6 used)
12 additional mounts (12 used, 6 to shield mounts)
40 fighters of medium class
12250 tonnes hold
- c 20000

engines: 1x impulse drive -2000c
1x linear drive -1 additional mount, 1000c

armour: 1x heavy armour plating -1 additional mount, 5000c

shields: 1x phase shields -2 shield mounts, 6000c
1x metaphasic shields -6 shield mounts (token from additional mounts), 10000cr

weapons: 4x phaser x -2 turret mounts, 1000c
2x light ion cannon -2 turret mounts, 2000c
2x phaser G -2 turret mounts, 900c
6x photon torpedo launcher -6 external mounts, 3000c

fighters: 20x hawk class medium fighter free with the ship
10x neptune class medium fighter free with the ship
10x jupiter class medium fighter/bomber free with the ship

misc: 10x marine squadron -10 tonnes cargo space, 5000c
6x photon torpedo reload -6 tonnes cargo space, 3000cr
1x command bridge -6 additional mounts, 15000c

2x corvette - 30000c
4 shield Mounts (6 used, 2 from additional mounts)
10 turret Mounts (all used)
10 external mounts (8 used)
10 additional mounts (9 used, 2 to shield mounts, 6 to turret mounts)
1250 tonnes hold

engines: 1x cold fusion drive -200c
1x linear drive -1 additional mount, 1000c

shields: 1x metaphasic shields -6 shield mounts, 10000c

weapons: 2x pulse phaser -4 turret mounts, 1000c
1x hellbore cannon -4 turret mounts, 1500c
1x medium ion cannon -2 turret mounts, 4000c
8x light plasma cannon -8 external mounts, 4000c
1x medium pulse cannon -4 turret mounts (token from additional mounts), 2500c
2x battle laser -2 turret mounts (token from additional mounts), 1000cr

*flapjack quickly came out of bed a little alarm going off besides it*

*it took him less then a minute to get into his uniform and he quickly ran out onto the main hallway, his ships were about to arrive and he was running late for the ceremony in which the ships would handed over to him, something he absolutely didn't want to miss*

*just as flapjack rounded the last corner into the docking corridors the space prowler finished docking procedures*

*after having arrived just in time for the ceremony 2 hours had past, the ships were now his for the using and he knew he would soonly get enough chances to use it*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 12:09   #22
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
Note to all

you are playing descendants of your previos charaters and it says in the sign up thread - 25 years has passed

Acid-K has been during this time doing a number of things and as such has risen to the rank of admiral.

just as others as zappa has says have become Lord/Lady/shogen etc

w00t

Start begging for forgiveness, Zappa, my boots are clean n waiting.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 17:33   #23
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Ship Name: Striker Draconis (Command Vessel)

Battle Cruiser Omni Hull

Colapsium Armoured Hull

Meta-Phasic Shields

2 x Particle Cannon
Heavy Pulse Cannon
2 x Heavy Disrupters

1 x Reflex Cannon

2 x Reflex Missile

20 x ‘Draconic’ Class Interceptor Striker

Advanced PKII Cloaking Device

Deflector Dish
Sensor Array
Advanced Tactics Computer

Impulse Drive
Linear Drive

*The new PK wanders around the Funkeh show off Space Station of the KIPIRE for some time, impressed at its show-offyness. He then returns to his ship, an improved version of the ship used by his father's right hand man. He knows that they will leave soon, bound for a location determined by the scientists of ACE (or whatever it is now) to be of great importance.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 19:47   #24
Nightrain

Nightrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Nightrain Stands on the bridge of The Star . Flying in a tight configured wingman position is The Spangled. They move as one. The helmsmen have had many hours working together hey know each
Others Style and tactics.

SO, Sir we are entering KIPIRE space
Helm- going to impulse power Sir.
Comms- Sir inbound message from KIPIRE security. We are to dock with the Space Station
They will have someone waiting to escort you to the meeting.

NT- Acknowledge the message, NO1 you have the bridge.
NO1- Aye Aye, Sir , I have the Bridge

Nightrain moves toward the turbo lift. Taking 1 more look he sees the Space Station, He has heard of the Kips and there powers, even there ships appear to be inside a blacken cloud. Perhaps it is a cloaking device. He shrugs, soon he will learn more and perhaps even have an opportunity to exchange ideas and tactics with the others assigned to the mission.
If anything it will be one great adventure. The type where legends are made. .the turbo-lift door shuts. Soon it arrives at level 4. The Star finishes docking with the station.

Taking one last look. He makes sure his uniform is in order. The Crimson crest in its dark red and grey colors is impeccably polished. His side arm rides low on his hip. the handle modified for easy grip along with a special palm print safety. The trigger has been reworked for 1/4lbs pulls.

The docking complete a swish and pressurization of the walk is heard, finally the doors slid open. Nightrain steps forward as he makes his way between the Star and the space station he notices as the different lights commence to intensify and in the back ground machinery runs. The walkway must contain a decontamination system.

A large figure in full battle dress awaits Nightrain at the end of the ramp. His features are not easily viewable for just like the station and the interior the area is covered in some type of mist or fog. His unifrom is full black with the crest of the Kip standing out.

The figure verifies Nightrains identity pass and is scanned once again. When the guard is finally satisfied of Nightrains identity. he instructs him to follow. they move through the passageways .finally reaching a double door with the KIP emblem on it. .the door open automatically and Nightrain steps in. the escort departs without a look back.

It appears that perhaps Nightrain has arrived early as the room appears to be empty. Some antique type paintings decorate the walls. Mostly of past battles. 1 in particular draws his attention. It is of the Teu City massacre. Underneath the painting inscribed are 4 words only “They will be Avenged”.
He continues to look around the room . finally he stands by the large window.

He watches ass the ships pass by some taking holding patterns outside the main routes. It is an impressive view. Most of the ships are of new design some even appear to still be freshly out form dry dock.
The ships vary in size from police cruiser to strike destroyer and fleet carriers.

He finally turns from the window and takes a seat at the table.

Now to await the rest to arrive.

Cpt.Nightrain

Ship Name- Star

Cruiser c 40000

Hull mnts used-2mnts
Tritatanium Hull Armour -c2000
Polarised Tritatanium Hull Armour -c5250

Shield mnts used-3
Plasma Sheilds - c 2000
Phase Shields - c 6000

Weapons mnts used- 20+1
Phaser 5 - c 800
Plasma Pulse Cannon - c 2000
Particle Laser (2x)- c3000
Electro Pulse Gun - c 5000
Battle-Laser (5x)- c2500

Missiles mnts used 8mnts
Nova Torp –(4x) c2000
Phased Photon (4x)- c 4000
Trans-phase photon torps (2X) no charge
upgraded Nano-Byte missiles (2X) No charge

Missiles reloads tons used – 8tns
Nova Torp –(4tns) c2000
Phased Photon (4tns)- c 4000
Trans-phase photon torps (5X) no charge
upgraded Nano-Byte missiles (5X) No charge

Ship systems mnts used 9 mnts
Armoured Escape Pods – c 100
Advanced AI Ships Computer - c 250
Deflector Dish - c 300
AEB - c 500
Tractor Beam Mk XVI - c5000 (needs its own power supply)

Troops tns used 15tns
Marines –(10x) c 500o
SSS (special space service)(10x) - c 10000

Engines mnts used 4mnts
Impulse Drive - c2000
Linear Drive –(2x) c2000
Anti Matter Drive - c1000 (for tractor beam use)

Additional mnts used 12 mnts
Polaris class Medium fighter – (20x) – c10000
Assault Shuttle (2x)- c6000

Ship Name – Spangled

Police Cruiser Leader - c 9000

Hull mnts used-1mnts
Tritatanium Hull Armour -c2000

Shield mnts used-2
Phase Shields - c 6000

Weapons mnts used- 6mnts
Particle Laser)- c1500
Battle-Laser (2x)- c1000
Photon Cannon - c 1500

Missiles mnts used 1mnt + 2 tons
Quantam Torpedoes - c 1000
Quantam Torpedoes (2x) reloads- c 2000
Trans-phase photon torps (1X) no charge
upgraded Nano-Byte missiles (1X) No charge

Reloads
Quantam Torpedoes (2x) reloads- c 2000
Trans-phase photon torps (5X) no charge
upgraded Nano-Byte missiles (5X) No charge

Engines mnts used 2mnts
Anti Matter Drive - c1000
Linear Drive - Linear Drive -

Ship systems mnts used – 2mnts
Advanced AI Ships Computer - c 250
Advanced Tactics Computer - c 400

Ship 1= c 122850
Ship 2= c 26650

Balance c 500

Last edited by Nightrain; 20 Jun 2003 at 20:59.
Nightrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:01   #25
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
*Crazy slowly walked down the long corridor towards his ship. His No.1 and Marine Commander following behind him. Their footsteps echoed down the hall as the heavy boots clumped after each step. At the end of the hall, Crazy turn and gave an impressed looked*

"Nice showoffy echoy effects"

*Crazy turned again and walked through the airlock into his ship, his two officers following him. Crazy then walked through his ship, his boots making more echoy sounds as he walked along the corridors, but not matching the showoffy echo's of the Kipire Space Station*

*Crazy stepped out of the elevator and walked down the last corridor, through some showoffy doors and on to his bridge. Crazy smiled. His Marine Dude and No.1 took up their seats, but Crazy waited for a minute. He just looked around the bridge. He smiled again before taking his seat in the middle of the bridge. Crazy swivelled his chair a few times, before braking the silence*

"Hmm. Nice new ship. All nice and shiny. Hmm. Helms girl! We have a mission! Set course... for Dark Space!"

Helms Gurl: "Yes Sah! Course set for Dark Space"

*Crazy winked at teh Helms Gurl, in her Helms Gurl revealing uniform. Nearly the same as every other uniform that the gurls under his command wore.*

"Allllllllll right then. Everyone set? Good! Lets go!"

*Crazy sat back in his chair, a big smile on his face as his ship drifted away from the space station. Crazy was forced further back into his chair as his ship accelerated away from the spacestation of showoffyness and headed towards Dark Space. At the edge of the system, the ship jumped into hyperspace and was on its way into teh unknown!*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:02   #26
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Name: Asanawa No Dachi (II)
House: House of the Asanawa Clan

Ships: (note that this is assuming I still get my House bonus of 50% more slots for each Hull)

Name: Asanawa Clan Warship Shikinami (Chasing Waves)
Class: General-Purpose Cruiser (GPC Class)
Design Specifications:

Hull: Cruiser (40,000 C)

Main Drives: 4 Cold Fusion Drive (800 C, 1 Engine Mounts, 3 Additional Mounts)
Interstellar Drives: Hyper Drive (300 C, 1 Additional Mount)

Shields: 8 Neutron Sheilds (4000 C, 4 Shield Mounts)

Weaponry: 4 Fusion Cannons (4000 C, 12 Weapon Mounts)
2 Hellbore Cannons (3000 C, 8 Weapon Mounts)
8 Light Plasma Cannons (4000 C, 8 Weapon Mounts)
4 Gatling Lasers (1200 C, 2 Weapon Mounts)

External: 2 EMP Missile Launchers (400 C, 2 External Mounts)
4 Nova Torpedo Tubes (2000 C, 4 External Mounts, 4 Tonnes Hold Space)
2 Photon Torpedo Tubes (1000 C, 2 External Mounts, 2 Tonnes Hold Space)
4 Escape Pods (400 C, 4 External Mounts)

Additional: Advanced Ship's AI (250 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Advanced Tactics Computer (400 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Advanced Medical Bay (5000 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Holodeck (5000 C, 2 Additional Mounts)
4 Neptune Class Medium Fighters (2000 C, 2 Additional Mounts)
2 Jupiter Class Fighter-Bombers (1500 C, 1 Additional Mount)

Troops: 20 Samurai Marine Corps Regiments (Imperial Guard) (20,000 C, 20 Tonnes Hold Space)

TOTAL COST: 91, 250 C

---

Name: Asanawa Clan Warship Akatsuki (Dawn)
Class: Anti-Fighter Frigate (AFF Class)
Design Specifications:

Hull: War Frigate (15,000 C)

Main Drives: 2 Cold Fusion Drives (400 C, 1 Engine Mount, 1 Additional Mount)
Interstellar Drive: Hyper Drive (300 C, 1 Additional Mount)

Shields: Phase Shields (6000 C, 2 Shield Mounts)

Weaponry: 2 Anti Fighter Defenses (300 C, 4 Additional Mounts)
8 Disruptor Cannons (4000 C, 16 Weapon Mounts)

External: 2 EMP Missile Launchers (200 C, 2 External Mounts)
Armoured Escape Pods (100 C, 1 External Mount)

Additional: None

Troops: 4 Samurai Marine Corps Regiments (Imperial Guard) (4000 C, 4 Tonnes Hold Space)

TOTAL COST: 30,300 C

---

Name: Asanawa Clan Warship Ariake (Daybreak)
Class: Advanced Missile Frigate (AMF Class)
Design Specifications:

Hull: Advanced War Frigate (9000 C)

Main Drives: 2 Cold Fusion Drives (400 C, 1 Engine Mount, 1 Additional Slot)
Interstellar Drive: Hyper Drive (300 C, 1 Additional Mount)

Shields: 4 Neutron Shields (2000 C, 2 Shield Mounts)
Phase Shields (6000 C, 2 Shield Mounts)

Weaponry: 6 Anti Missile Defense II (1200 C, 12 Weapon Mounts)

External: 4 Cruise Missiles (2000 C, 4 External Mounts)
2 Quantum Torpedo Tubes (2000 C, 2 External Mounts)
6 Nova Torpedo Tubes (3000 C, 6 Additional Mounts)

Troops: 2 Samurai Corps Marine Regiments (2000 C, 2 Tonnes Hold Space)

TOTAL COST: 27,900 C

ND's Chest o' War
550 C saved at present.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Savages, Geijinn the lot of them, right down to the last man."

Four men of varying age, each in the uniform of House Asanawa Officers, sit around a small square table in the centre of the rather cramped Guest Quarters that the young Captain No Dachi had been allocated for the duration of his stay at the Kipire Station. The man behind the xenophobic cursing was Commander Ishiyo Ozokawa of the Advanced Missile Firgate Class Clan Asanawa Warship Ariake. The man looked to be around his mid fifties, and had a grizzled look to him. His uniform was a tad worn, with the colours slightly washed out from years of dry cleaning, but this was more than compensated for by the multitude of gleaming medals, complete with bright ribbons of varying colour and pattern, some of which were among the highest honours awarded to House Asanawa - or Federation - soldiers. At the man's hip is holstered a simple-looking katana, but any House Asanawa man would quickly recognise it as the Shogun Katana, a master-crafted blade that shows the bearer as a member of very highest order of the Asanawa Clan's elite military, singled out for his bravery and combat prowess on the battlefield. To his immediate right was a man in the uniform of a Marine Colonal, but with a Tactitcal Officer posting's scarlet red epaulettes. Although outwardly he appeared to be the same age as Ozokawa, anyone who looked into his eyes would find a curious feeling that the Colonal was a lot older than he looked. This man was Sar Ai, the guardian of the Asanawa Clan and Captain No Dachi's new Tactical Officer. A number of medals also hung from the Colona's uniform, and he also had a Shogun Katana, though his looked to be positively ancient. To Sar Ai's right, opposite Ozokawa, was another man in a Lieutenant Commander's uniform. This man was much younger than the previous two, around the 22 mark, and by his lack of combat decorations was most likely relatively new out of the Imperial Academy, one of the Federation's several centres of military learning. This young Officer's name was Yasakatoma Kuyoshi, the newest addition to the Captain's forces, and commander of the Anti-Fighter Frigate Class Asanawa Clan Warship Akatsuki. The man also has a katana thrust through the silken coard running around his waist, but his is rather unremarkable, though undoubtedly a fine blade.

"Tolerance, Ozokawa, the Kipire has been most hospitable to us. They have shown themselves to be fine and honourable hosts in my eyes."

The second speaker was Captain No Dachi, son of Shogun No Dachi and the Clan Shingen. His uniform was that of a House Asanawa Imperial Naval Captain, complete, as with the uniforms of the other men, with the blue sashe of the Federation running diagonally from shoulder to waist, and then up again across the back. On Captain No Dachi's uniform were several medals, and at his hip was sheathed a particularly fine katana, known as the Shingen's Katana, that showed him to be the heir to the Shogunate of the Asanawa Clan. Captain No Dachi had, of course, been raised in the enlightened days of the Federation, where tolerance and patience were taught - though of course as with all House Asanawa children, he had also been taught that loyalty to the Clan was paramount to anything else. However, the Federation teaching had still made him somewhat more acceptant of those not part of the Clan or the Federation. Technically, of course, the four were Federation Officers, but they were also Imperial Navy Officers. The youngest Officers, Kuyoshi, speaks next, laying down a card on the table as he does so.

"I agree, my quarters are quite comfortable enough for a space station. One cannot expect too much aboard such constructs."

Sar Ai places another card on the table, presenting the appearance of someone lost in his own thoughts but actually listening attentively - and quite probably with amusement - to the other men argueing. The old man had probably played quite a few card games in his time. Ozokawa's turn comes, and the man looks carefully at the front of his cards whilst pondering his next action. Naturally, the four Officers were not gambling. Such bad practises were strictly forbidden by Imperial Navy Regulations. They were merely playing to pass the time - which was fortunate, for else Sar Ai would have ammassed a small fortune at the expense of the other Officers. Ozokawa plays his card and continues.

"You wouldn't know much. In my day we were treated with respect and splendour wherever in either galaxy we went. Here, we're just waiting and twiddling our thumbs. They used to put on war games and such for our amusement-"

Sar Ai cut him off abruptly.

"Ozokawa speaks of those times when we went to various small factions for diplomatic purposes. The small factions were always keen to impress us so that we would report to the Federation that they were worthy of membership."

Ozokawa mutters something under his breath, and unsightly thing to do, but No Dachi was willing to give the old veteran some leeway. He was little short of a legend within the Clan, a man who had demonstrated such prowess, skill, dedication, courage and loyalty over his thirty four years of service that he had been promoted from Deck Gunner, 4th Class, right the way up to Commander - an achievement that very few men could claim. In addition to this, he had been decorated with virtually every military award, medal and commendation that he could possibly recieve. Rumour in the Officer's Mess shortly before they had left the Andromeda Galaxy had it that he was in for promotion to Commodore after this assignment was over. No Dachi's father was obviously being his paranoid - though he'd call it caution - self again and taking no chances with the House Asanawa delegation. He had replaced his son's Tactical Officer with his own right-hand-man, Sar Ai, and had sent one of the most experienced - and probably the best - combat Officer in the entire Imperial Navy along as one of the Warship command-postings in No Dachi's small force of Ships. No Dachi plays his card, remaining silent, and Kuyoshi preserves the silent. Sar Ai gives a weary sigh and then plays his own card, winning the trick.

"Looks like I am the victor once more, gentlemen."

With that, the old Colonal removes his feet from the table and stands up. A wide grin splits his face again. Sar Ai was frequently impertinent in this manner, but No Dachi would not chasten him, and his rank was equivelant to Ozokawa's - and higher than Kuyoshi's - so he had very little to worry about.

"Playing you three is no challenge, you play like little girls. I may have to challenge some of the Kiperial Officers to a game or else die of the monotony of beating you over and over again. But, in the meantime, I am off to my Quarters to sleep. Good day, gentlemen."

With that, Sar Ai leaves, followed closely by the other two Officers. It was actually 'night' rather than 'day' on the station at the moment, but the House Asanawa Officers were having trouble adjusting to the different timeset, due to their having come from the Imperial Navy's Base, where it would currently be noon, by No Dachi's reckoning. Nonetheless, a day of diplomacy had tired him out, and after locking the door to his room securely he slumped backwards onto his bed, not bothering to change out of his dress uniform, and falling asleep almost at once.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 21:20   #27
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

AcidK, you idiot, YOU were wrong....

Sakra says:
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:13   #28
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

I wait to here thy proof, Zappa... and if I was wrong, how come I have risen to Admiral and am Admiral on this thread then? Come on, messa waiting n me boots cannay sit here forever.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:17   #29
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by AcidK
I wait to here thy proof, Zappa... and if I was wrong, how come I have risen to Admiral and am Admiral on this thread then? Come on, messa waiting n me boots cannay sit here forever.
AcidK, from the previous Rommy's has risen to the rank of Admiral.
Acidk, for this thread, the decendant of AcidK from the previous Rommy's is a Captain and Not an Admiral.

Thus you are WRONG and Zappa is Right.

Now kindly stop aruging.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:21   #30
ToeJam

Awwwww CrazyBoy SSHHHHH, this is fun.. i have a great seat a bucket of popcorn and a soda..
let me watch the show.

Toe Jam readjusts himself in the chair and continues munching away on his popcorn.

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 00:53   #31
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Cool let's get started :)

OOC- What are the rules for battle in this thread? I take it they're slightly different from those in Legend of the Dragon? Oh well, I suppose I can always look at some of the more experienced players and play monkey see monkey do with them when I get stuck? -OOC

Immediately after the briefing at the KIPIRE space station, Phinneas Bogg, the captain of the Joyous Daisy hurries back to his ship. As soon as he's back on board his ship, he is greeted by the ship's No.1 and second in command, commander Alison Speckles, but before she can finish her sentence, she is interupted by her captain and ordered to follow him into his room, where they start their conversation.

No.1: What's wrong? Did they suspect anything?
Bogg: No... No, I don't think they did.
No.1: So we proceed as planned then?
Bogg: No!
Bogg: There's a change of plans.
No.1: CHANGE OF PLANS??!!
No.1: But no one has ever before been this close to...
Bogg: Have you seen all those ships outside? Some of them aren't the defenceless merchants they want you to believe them to be. Trust me, I've seen some badass captains on that space station. Do you really think they wouldn't try to stop us?
Bogg: Anyways, I got something better.
Bogg: Do you remember how we got the idea of raiding the KIPIRE space station?
No.1: Yes, it was from that prisoner we took during our last job, captain Tuck Dodgers, wasn't it?
Bogg: Exactly! He was all too happy to relinquish his invitation to the space station to us.
No.1: Well of course he did! He thought you'd spare his life!
Bogg: And so I did, didn't I?
No.1: Yes... until he had finished his story about the coming events on the space station and all the necessary command codes to get past this place's tight security network.
*Bogg casts a wry smile.
Bogg: It's a good thing that this Dodgers was such a relatively unknown guy. I was able to impersonate him and attend that highly secret briefing.
Bogg: Apparently there are a lot of weird things going on near the galactic core.
No.1: I don't see how that should concern us?
Bogg: Where there is trouble, there is treasure, as the proverb says!
No.1: Hmmmm, ok, where do we start?
Bogg: I was given this encrypted datapad with some information and instructions on how to proceed. I was told not to read it before I was back on board my ship.
No.1: Well, what are you waiting for...?!

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 13 Jun 2003 at 02:34.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 06:43   #32
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Fluffie, Captain Fluffie, the smartly dressed, fresh out of the Iosi based training center... Well, he woke up, grinning. He just had had a mighty funky dream, he had gotten control of his own ship! Stretching his arms and yawning a bit, his enjoyed but still sleepy eyes look around the room he woke up in.

His gaze drifting across a small porthole, he sees stars shining outside and ships busily doing stuff, chasing each other, playing hide and seek and so. However, one ship appears to be mighty unactive, just being docked with Iosi Base and... Well.. Just acting docked. As the fog begins to clear inside Fluffie's head, he recognizes the shape.

It was a destroyer.. A Destroyer Leader to be precise. Although looking rather incomplete...

Gods!

It was his ship! Cheering out loud, Fluffie jumped out of bed and did another victory dance.. When suddenly the buzzer thing went, meaning something was about to enter the room. Remembering the sometimes very strictness of the Kipire, Fluffie immidiatly stopped cheering and dancing, straightened his clothes (in which he slept, the night before had been... eventfull) and pressed the tiny little button to open the doors.

Revealing Dark Fluffie. Cap'ain Fluffie's eyes seemed to grow in size and underneath his mask, Dark Fluffie was grinning. He liked it when that happened, he really did. But, time was short, so D. F. got 'directly' to the point..

"Last night was fun.. But train some more before trying to outdrink me."

Winking cheerfully (although invisibly, due to a certain mask) and patting Fluffie on the back, D.F. did some more of his heavy breathing to make sure he remained in character.

"Anyway, something tells me you will receive a mission if you go to Ankaa. Don't really know why I ain't ordering you around myself, but.. Well.. You know, the Kip, visions and stuff. Just go to Ankaa, yer ship and yer crew are ready. Have fun!"

Turning around swiftly and striding off, the door slid shut again, leaving a slightly amazed Fluffie behind. The amazement didn't last long though, as Fluffie soon after was cheering and dancing again.

A time later, he is dressed in his shiny yet threatingly dark Kipire Uniform, a bag with clean underwear and fresh clothes in his hand, a big gun in the other. Going somewhere without a gun was silly, guns meant firepower and firepower meant l33tness!

(Yeah, this Fluffie has "some" of the old Fluffie in him... Tee hee..)

Fluffie made his way to his Destroyer Leader, a ship that had been named "Bleeding Virgin" by Dark Fluffie. Fluffie too thought the name was amusing and decided to stick with it.. After all, D.F. had given him the money for it, so all was fine with Fluffie.

weeeee, more to follow you clueless people!

Some time later, our beloved hero fluffie had finished ordering his all fairly similar clothed and looking bridge crew around. they were good, if not amongst the best of the best, at what they did.. but hey, they lakced personality. fluffie had been together with them during most of his more.. personalised training on ios, so he knew them well and they were used to serving under him, which was rather funky.

for the non-chattering his so, eo and what else not officer on his bridge didn't do, fluffie had found a brilliant solution long ago.. he had a secret and personal, utterly small holo system installed in his ready room (not taking up any mounts ). capable of projecting almost anything fluffie was capable of, he was very happy with it. not just happy, but, like, very happy.

he was happy with it too now.. having given his crew to take the vessel to ankaa and do routine checks and scans to ensure a safe journey, fluffie 'retreated' to his ready room.. sitting down in his more than just utterly comfy seat, he reached out and tapped a few buttons.

the holo system activated itself quietly and the scene suddenly changed into something utterly 'hawaii' like looking, including.... very enjoyable specimens of the opposite sex..

oooohhh yeah

travelling always was fun with this kind of stuff.

at least, it was till someone interrupted the fun by knocking on the door, usually around the 'climax' of the adventure fluffie was tangled up in. reluctantly, this time too, he shut down the system, straightened his clothes and got up, joining the 'messenger' on the quest to the bridge..

which really was just around the corner.

still more to follow, infidels!

"Captain on bridge!"

"All clear sir." "Closing in on Ankaa Base, docking clearance already requested and received." "Shields holding, no damage from radation as of yet, sir." "Weapon systems powered down, fighters and pilots not on alert."

It almost literally rained reports as Fluffie returned to his bridge. His crew was a damned effective one, but at the costs to 'recruit' them... Well, they better had be.

The Bleeding Virgin approached and docked with Ankaa without any problems, l33t as both KIPIRE things were/are. Leaving his bridge and the routine checks to his crew, Fluffie and his Number One (both in uniform) left the vessel and entered the station, with an escort of twelve fully equipped Kip Troopers. All walking in a tight and neat formation, they headed to the location where they were supposed to receive their orders...

The Troopers left the formation and spreaded out to secure the area upon arrival on the specific destination, scaring away innocent small creatures and evul smuggles or spies with only their l33tness... or their more than just impressive () weaponry and armour. Nodding at the No. 1 as they were done, the officer nodded at Fluffie..

Then, the two of them headed in and made their way to their seats, sitting down and waiting.. waiting..

should be done now

Last edited by Fluffie; 17 Jun 2003 at 13:05.
Fluffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 15:30   #33
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by AcidK
Jesus Acidk, you're just a glutton for punishment aren't ya?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helm:
Sir, we are approaching the ANKAA system. Exiting hyperspace.

*Hewitt Jnr, stood motionless on the deck as the stars streaking by on the viewscreen shorted to become the normal white dots on black. The central focus of the screen became a large metal object floating in space, spinning lazily with the vast scenery of the planet ANKAA in the background. Hewitt allowed a slight grin to cross his face.*

Hewitt:
Activate the cloaking systems.

No.1:
Sir? Begging you pardon but why would we want to do that?

*Hewitt turned to his 2IC and the grin disappeared. This was a new ship and a new crew of which he still had to gain the respect of. He had heard the rumors, knew that their were some citizens of the federation that thought just because his father was a lord of the federation council he was just another soft-headed, pompous young lordling who was only where he was today because of his connections. This was all despite the looks he had inherited from his mother - and that alone would be enough to give a few motivation to shoot their mouths off. All this nonsense was far from the truth, indeed his father had power but for all Hewitt Jnr remembered, never once had he used it to aid his half-half son. The money for this ship was probably all he had received but it was definately not his first, he had worked his way up through the academy like every one else and was soon given his first command on a Police Cruiser. From there his superiors decided his particular skills as a captain would be better put to use on bigger vessels. His last command was an old but sturdy 'advanced' war frigate called the Falcon. She was a good ship and served him well the few years he had her, but it soon became time to move on again and when this assignment came alone he made certain he was right on top of it.*

Hewitt:
I want to test how effective the cloaking systems are and this is the best opportunity I've had so far. Activate the cloaking systems.

SO:
Yes sir.

*The man currently the focus of his famous cold stare was his academy buddy and a good friend. Normally he wouldn't mind his 2IC questioning his authority but as he had explained to his friend before they left it was important to show all the new recruits a high standard of discipline. His 2IC had slipped up and he knew it juding by the look on his face. He turned away and took a good look around the bridge. Several grins on a number of faces disappeared like magic - Officers he had recruited from the Falcon he noted - and then he turned his attention back to the space station growing larger in the view screen.*

Helm:
We have entered sensor range.

SO:
No sign that we have been detected.

*Hewitt clamped his hands/claws behind his back and considered the scene presented to him.*

Hewitt:
Very good. Helm bring us a distance of ten metres from the station at 1/4 impulse, SO keep track of the distance in 1000 metre increments and let me know the second you think someone is suddenly surprised to see us.

Helm:
Aye sir.

SO:
Yes sir, countdown commencing...
15,000 metres...
14,000 metres...
13,000 metres... Still no sign of detection...

Hewitt:
Helm increase speed to half impulse.

Helm:
Yes sir.

*Hewitt looked at his 2IC from the corner of his eye had noticed his discomfort. It was plain obvious that he wanted to yell out in protest but didn't like the possible consequences if he did. Hewitt nearly laughed.*

SO:
9,000 metres...
8,000 metres...
7,000... 6,000... still nothing...

Hewitt:
Full impulse.

No.1:
Ac-!

SO:
5,000... 4,000... 3,000... 2,000... Um sir...

*Hewitt could almost smell the sweat pouring from the officers on the deck.*

Hewitt:
Switch count to 100 metres once we reach 1000.

SO:
1,000, 900, 800, 700, 600, 500, 400! 300!! 200!!!

No.1:
Sir!

SO:
100!!!!

Hewitt:
All stop.

*Hewitt heard a collective gasp from every one around him as the station hull that was seconds ago rushing to meet them suddenly stopped, blocking the entire viewscreen.*

Helm: *Visibly sweating.*
We are 3 metres from the station sir... erm... sorry?

Hewitt:
No need to apologise son, I understand this is only your first posting yes?

*There is an audible thud nearby. His 2IC just fainted.*

Helm:
Yes sir, fresh from the academ-

SO:
Sir. I'm detecting an increase of sensor activity from the station.

Hewitt:
I hear you SO. Well I think we've all had enough excitment for today... SO, shut off the cloaking systems and open a channel with the station to let them know we have arrived. And since the commander appears to be a little out of sorts I want him taken back to his quarters so he can recuperate. SO, you have the bridge.

*Hewitt walked calmly off the bridge, keeping a smile from his face as his tail swung back and forth slowly.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 14 Jun 2003 at 15:50.
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:01   #34
Nightrain

Nightrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Lady Hawk

i have misunderstood your post?
are we to be on the station to have a meeting and set up a plan of attack ?
or are we just to depart individually to DARK SPACE?
Nightrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 01:06   #35
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
Name - Trisk (Fliks Son)
Rank - Captain

Corvette – 48,400c

4 shield mounts
10 turrent mounts
10 external mounts
10 additional mounts (Taken by weapons)
1250 tonnes hold

Primary - Meta-Phasic Shields – 10,000c
Secondary - Energy Shields – 5,000c
10xPulse Phaser – 2,500c
10xEMP Missiles (200 total hehe) – 2,000c
Impulse Drive – 2,000c
Warp Drive – 500c
64xInfantry Company – 6,400c
20xHeavy Infantry – 5,000c

6xArmed Bulk Merchant Hull 16,100c x 6 = 96,600c

- 1 shield mounts
- 4 turret mounts
- 2 external mount (for missiles/torpedoes/fighters)
- 3 additional mounts (for special equipment)
- 5000 tonnes hold

2xNeutron Shields – 1000c
2xPulse Phaser – 1000c
4xPhased Photon – 2000c
Impulse Drive – 2000c
Warp Drive – 500
2xTractor Cargo Beams – 200c

Remaining 5000c
Fleet1
Name:Mercahndise1
Bulk Merchant(S) Merchendise 1-6
Corvette Merchandise 7

Deserve victory.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 03:08   #36
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Kama leans against the wall staring out of one of many large windows along this deck, out into the deep reaches of space. The view across the Ankaa system far from unpleasant, most of the inner rocks were nicely lit up by the binary... even it if it irradiate the land and make construction and habitation a whole lot tougher for the Kipire. Of course over the last few decades, this had become easier, thanks to the introduction of the projection fleet, a number of vessels designed to extend their sheilding across an area, in order to temporarily block out the radiation effecting other unsheilded objects. A system far from fool proof, but was flexible enough to acomodate any 'expected' occurances and trained for quick reactions for those that were not.

*Shaken from his day dreaming out at the darkness, brought back to reality by the alert over the intercom

<Medical team to lower docking grid... case of potential radiation poisioning... Medical team to the...>

*Kama smirks, probably another rookie caught with their pants and shields down, before clearing to the darkside of the station. Or perhaps someone had been trying to use an amateur cloaking device within the system, thus a heavy dose of radiation in either case... they don't make them like they used to, and for good reason. 'Course somethings never change...

<Firecrew to the engineering core... we've got another newb techie stuck in the plasma relays again... *sigh*>

Last edited by J-Kama-Ka-C; 14 Jun 2003 at 12:17.
J-Kama-Ka-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:52   #37
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

To Rectify Argument betwixt Zappa & Acid-K

this may cause people to be unhappy - but alas as a DM - Well ok sort of DM - Stop looking at me like like that Zappa

Acid-K sorry if there was any confuision the bit in the first post is what happend to your MAIN character from Andromeda Pirates. He was promotoed to Admiral - the Character you are playing now is a decendant of that character and hence is NOT an Admiral but is infact Rank CAPTAIN. Sorry if i did not make this clear! (please do not punish me....starts to run as Acid-K's eyes start to do that starry thing that means some time/type of punishment will happen )

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:57   #38
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

again to rectify

you ALL start on the station ot in your ships at the station.

your mission outline has been posted sort of in the intro post.

your main missions will be posted shortly - i am waiting for all those who are to "play" to post an intro and then i will start.

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:34   #39
Flik

Trisk whatches as his men load up the last of the goods he will be transporting through space. Trisk commanding officer has yet to inform him of where he will be transporting this material, but as long as the payload will keep his fleet running and his crew happy, Trisk doesn't mind at all. The men mainly use the transportes for small things, and tracter beams for big things, but Trisk alwasys makes his crew carry some things, keeping them strong and fit for there post.

Trisk has trained with his father Flik for along time now, preparing for the trials ahead. "Always where a stern face when trading son" Flik would say. Flik had been an almighty trader, after he defeated his old rebellous crew, people begain to respect him for the man he was. Now he owns his own star system, and houndreds of trading ships.

Trisk has been given 5,000c for his journey, and 1 fleet of merchants, with defending Corvette. Trisk hopes to one day own his own Star System like his dad, but right now Trisk will have to earn it himself. Flik seemed very stern about giving Trisk his hard earned money. 150k seemed nothing to Trisk, but Flik cursed and muttered under his breath when the transfer was made. Trisk just shrugged his shoulders and bought the fleet. Flik was a millionare.

Now Trisk has a mission from a commander he has never met. Lots of money has been promised, although Trisk is unsure of how much.

"No.1, How long untill everything is loaded and we're ready to go?", "you nkow how long, only a matter of minutes to go now, but The 'Hawk' Has other plans for us anyway" "HAWK...?"

Deserve victory.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:58   #40
Jesse

Jesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Lady hawk, im ot very good at doing openings...but ill try this anyway.

"So Jensen, How go the progress on ya new hypo-Spray??" The odd man with the long neck said. "Well, it should be done by tommorow, just need to make a few changes and then we can start selling them. Besides we have more important matters than my little devolopments, our first mission is today, By what mother says, Shipping is way harder than devoloping human genom patterns."

"What could be more exiting thn a hypospray that-" The man with the long neck was cut off by the opening sound of a door. A tall women with beautiful long Natural Blond hair came striding over. Not long Strides, but slow short determind Strides that showd determination and rank. This was a women to be reckoned with. The tall man gaped at the long legged women standing before him, sh looked him up and down for a moment and turned to jensen.

"So Jen honey, This is your handsome N1 is it? Looks pretty cute to me, well introduce me will you?" The tall women turned back to mister long neck. She offered her hand, "Im jesse, nice to meet you." The man could hardly belive it, this women had to be at least fifty, and she still looked to be in her early thirtys. It was almost hard to belive, Ronald had never set eyes on such a beautiful women as Jesse, yet she seemed aged somehow different. Not in looks, but in hard determination.

Ronald had to take sveral gulps of air while he spoke. "Im Ron-old, Nice to M-eet you Ma-am. I will take good ca-re of your daughter." Jesse pushed her hand closer to him, he suddenly relized that Jesse was not interested in his duty, or any silly promise that he was going to keep anyway. He felt silly not taking taking the hand sooner, almost embarresed. Almost.

He took the hand and smiled back at her stone like glare, untill she broke it and took Jensen by the arm, away in a deep discushion. Ronald was Glad those cat eyes of hers where off of him. Although she had led Jensen away, Ronald was sure that it was nothing he had said or done. The rumors where true, Jenson's mother was as beautiful as the Crewmen on the station had discussed, although they couldn't capture her true beauty in mere words alone. Ronald almost decided to faint, but he had more pressing matters to attend to.

"So Jen, tell me how it feels to be a captain, a captain of your very own ship? It's been so long." Jesse had taken refuge in a chair, infront of the Captains desk in the captains quarters. Jenson sat infront of her. In her very own Captains chair. "Well, it's pretty nerve racking, although i would prefere to stay here and study with you, i want to explore for the finnal element your missing for the weapon against Species 8274(Not sure of the number), once we have that then we can retake our lost space and drive them to there home".

(More To Follow Soon)(Supper Time)
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 06:19   #41
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
/ooc Finally, meh ship. Story coming soon. ooc/

Kronos (An alternate spelling for Chronos, the Greek god of time, in case anyone is interested )

Class: Cruiser - 40000c

Hull: Chrono Hull free – thanks LH

Shields: Chrono Shields free – thanks again

Sub-light Engine

Impulse Drive – 2000c

Trans-light Drive

Trans Warp - 2000c

Weapons

1 x Chrono Pulse Cannon - 30,000
2 x Chrono Phaser 3 – 30,000
1 x Pulse Phaser – 500c
6 x Quantum Torpedoes – 6,000

Extras

Command Bridge -15,000c
Advanced AI Computer – 250c
Deflector Dish -300c
Advanced Ship Probes -50c
Cloaking Device -3000c
Phase Scanners -1000c
Mind Link -10,000c

Marines

2 x SSS -1000c
2 x ADCT – 3000c
11 x Marines – 5500c
1 x WAVES (Company of 50) – FREE

Cost Total: 150,000c

Slots Remainning:
15 external mounts
2 additional mounts
4931 tonnes cargo hold

Credits Remainning:
0 credits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.

Last edited by Inspectre; 17 Jun 2003 at 17:52.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:18   #42
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-

*AcidK's eyes begins to glow and ther centre now burst into a supernova. He was about to rip a few heads off, but instead he sends LH into a multiple time defusion.*

Arg, now we gets told (after post after post of digging a hole... only to forget to take a ladder).

-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 22:13   #43
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

*grins while glaring at acidK*

errrr, opening post?

*Aislin calmly waits for her orders, thinking about what her father learned her about the funky weapon on her ship, the phased reflex cannon*

rrrrrrrrrrrrr

*whipes the drool off her mouth*

Sakra says:
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 08:49   #44
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough
Name: C'Sandra T. Roddendock
Bio: Tall, dark haired(Almost midnight), and taned, C'sandra has a rep to be a demanding yet kind captain. She keeps an air of professionalism around her, and an auro of confidence. However, she shys away from more personal relationships. Young, and with out the backing of any political groups, she mustered a crew and some partners (The subordinate CO's) to start a mining operation useing an old frighter hull. She has also purchased a warship, although it is not fully fitted out, which she uses to run goods and supplys for a price. Through spit, sweat, and grim determination, her and her crew make a living for their selfs, and are currently on shoreleave on the Funkeh show off station.

Ships:
Roddendock Enterprise's Prospector 1
Light Carrier

Cold Fusion Drive - c 200 x 400 energy units

2 shield mounts
Medium - c 500 x 2 sheild mount
6 turrent mounts
Pulse Phaser - c 500 - a modified phaser G can fire upto 8 shots - x2 turret mounts
Anti Missile Defence - c 100 - as it says - x 1 turret mount
Particle Laser - c1500 - this is by far the best longest range laser cannon it has a 150% accuracy rate. - 2 turret mounts
Particle Laser - c1500 - this is by far the best longest range laser cannon it has a 150% accuracy rate. - 2 turret mounts
12 external mounts
Refinery - It breaks down the incoming resources into their component atoms using fusion plasma, the broken down material is then separated into atomic groups and transported to the cargo pods. - used only on non warship hulls - uses 2 addition mounts + one external and 10 tonnes cargo space - requires the tractor beam upgrade - c5000
12 additional mounts
Hyper Drive - c 300 - no additonal energy - but is best interstellar drive 100% relaible - most common
Refinery x2
Ablative Armour - explosive armour effective against all weapons
c 5500 (For defence against collisions with stray asteroids or debris)
Fighter space striper to make room for RM’s
12240 tonnes hold

- c 15100

The Falling Flower

Light Cruiser - c 30000
Anti Matter Drive - c1000 x600 energy units - for true startrek fans this is the drive for you
6 shield mounts
Medium Plasma Sheilds - c 3000 - resists most energy weapons but once down takes a long time to reactivate and can be used as a weapon x 2 shield mounts
Kinetic Sheilds - c 2000 - good against missiles and other solid missiles x 1 shield mount

16 turrent mounts
Anti Missile Defence II - c200 - as it says but has a chance of shooting plasma balls and photon torps out of the air - 2 turret Mounts
AFD II - c500 - 4 turret mounts - uses phasers to shoot fighters out of the sky - 50% more effective but a slower recharge rate.
Plasma Pulse Cannon - c 2000 - the ultimate beam weapon this games super weapon - x5 turret mounts
Light Plasma Cannon - c 500 - fires plasma missiles - x 1 turret mount or 1 external mount
Light Plasma Cannon - c 500 - fires plasma missiles - x 1 turret mount or 1 external mount
12 external mounts
Captians boat-5000c
12 additional mounts
Hyper Drive - c 300 - no additonal energy - but is best interstellar drive 100% relaible - most common
Heavy Armour Plating - this is the best - the NSC use this plating as ut provides the hull with 25% more restance to all Weapons. - c5000
Advanced AI Ships Computer - 1 add mount + 1 tonne of carge space - makes all ships systems 10% more effective - c 250
Advanced Tactics Computer - 1 additional Mount - More chance to hit - causes weapons to do more damage when a lock on is made - can lock upto three ships at a time - c 400
Security Stations - Yes the ultimate upgrade - this gives your ship new crew men who wear red uniforms (or similar) - they have a knack of being curious - 2 additional mounts + 50 tonnes of cargo - c 6000
Armoury - no ship should be without one - this means that any of your gun weilding maniancs (Marines or Mercs) will be very happy. this improves ground attack/ ship boarding actions by 15% also means that you may research better weapons - new Officer - AM (ARMS MASTER) - 2 additional mounts - c 5000

2250 tonnes hold
63150 credits

Credits left: 21,750

IC: C'sandra, and her crew take shore leave on the station, dining, throwing money around, and doing various things a crew does on shore leave. C'sandra herself spends her time in a coffe shop, checking up on jobs and claims rights for systems, trying to find a job, or a bit of cargo she thinks might go for some cash, or a system that is unclaimed.
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 08:55   #45
Terra Australis

Terra Australis is on a distinguished road
O.k Since someone closed the Master of Adromeda Sign up thread here is my ship considering you only get 50,000 credits correct? For Noob players to this thread????

I have not finished the fitting out of the ship..... but am waiting for someone to comment on whether what i have done so far is acceptable.

Here is the ship that i will choose below

War Frigate - c 15000
3 shield mounts
8 turrent mounts
3 external mounts
3 additional mounts
150 tonnes hold

1 External Mount used

Deflector Dish - 1 additional mount or 1 external mount - Enhances the range of all ships sensors by 50% - c 300

Weapons Systems

Anti Missile Defence II - c200 - as it says but has a chance of shooting plasma balls and photon torps out of the air - 2 turret Mounts

AFD (anti - fighter Device) - 2 turret mounts - uses high power lasers to shoot fighters out of the sky - c 150"

Plasma Cannon - 2 turret Mounts + 1 Additional Mount - Fires A stream of plasma energy very devastating weapon it is a modified PPC - c 3500

Mounted on 1 External mount

Engines

Impulse Drive - c2000 x75o energy units - this is the best drive by far

How am i doing so far does everything look good, so far have used 21850 credits if everything is correct.

Wil do the rest at a later time.

Last edited by Terra Australis; 19 Jun 2003 at 09:10.
Terra Australis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 09:56   #46
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Frowns at who ever closed sign-ups.* Oh well their loss, I'll just have to do all of it before anyone sees now

50,000 was the starting amount throughout Rommey 1-3 5-7
However in Masters-of-Rommey, new characters start with 100,000.

3 Shield, 2 Additional Remaining. You still need a faster than light drive, armour is optional, I'd change the remaining add mount to shield and get "Energy shields - 4 shield mounts - 5000c", then spend a little on marines. And then go for three of those vessels, just me though
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 10:05   #47
Terra Australis

Terra Australis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
*Frowns at who ever closed sign-ups.* Oh well their loss, I'll just have to do all of it before anyone sees now

50,000 was the starting amount throughout Rommey 1-3 5-7
However in Masters-of-Rommey, new characters start with 100,000.

3 Shield, 2 Additional Remaining. You still need a faster than light drive, armour is optional, I'd change the remaining add mount to shield and get "Energy shields - 4 shield mounts - 5000c", then spend a little on marines. And then go for three of those vessels, just me though
Was kind of wondering how people got them Big A$$ ships, with a budget of 50k.....

Will have to go back and look and redesign my ship..... now might be able to go for something a bit larger and one of them mining base things i have seen people talk about.

I was going to go for marines but was not sure how much money i would have left....

I thought i didnt have any slots left for shields etc, unless i still have an external mount to use.... as for shields aint looked at them yet....

BTW i thought i had the FTL drive on my ships?????
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 10:56   #48
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Impulse is sublight speed,
Hyper Drive, Warp etc is FTL drive.

Just a hint, get some more 'real' firepower, maybe another Light Plasma Cannon on the external mounts?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 14:53   #49
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Masters Will begin this weekend - although i will start shortly - there will be a number of missions posted.

Pleae note that none of your ships are capabale of jumping 500 light years. (well at least not yet that is )

you will have enough fuel crystals in your engines and holds to get a set distance (approx 75 light years maybe more in some cases - remeber fuel powers all ship systems and weapons and LIFE SUPPORT)

main source of fuel is DETURIUM CRYSTALS.

(only toejam has acess to a new type of fuel crystal and IT IS NOT FOR SALE - yet )

for those of you new to The Andromeda Universe please post a starting post.

You are on baord the space station at the Show off System of ANKAA control.

the main planet of the KIPIRE.

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 14:57   #50
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Terra Australis
O.k Since someone closed the Master of Adromeda Sign up thread here is my ship considering you only get 50,000 credits correct? For Noob players to this thread????

I have not finished the fitting out of the ship..... but am waiting for someone to comment on whether what i have done so far is acceptable.

Here is the ship that i will choose below

War Frigate - c 15000
3 shield mounts
8 turrent mounts
3 external mounts
3 additional mounts
150 tonnes hold

1 External Mount used

Deflector Dish - 1 additional mount or 1 external mount - Enhances the range of all ships sensors by 50% - c 300

Weapons Systems

AFD (anti - fighter Device) - 2 turret mounts - uses high power lasers to shoot fighters out of the sky - c 150"

Plasma Cannon - 2 turret Mounts + 1 Additional Mount - Fires A stream of plasma energy very devastating weapon it is a modified PPC - c 3500

Mounted on 1 External mount

Engines

Impulse Drive - c2000 x75o energy units - this is the best drive by far

How am i doing so far does everything look good, so far have used 21850 credits if everything is correct.

Wil do the rest at a later time.
accceptable

you do not AMD if you have already got AMD II (amd II is better, much better) replace those 2 mounts with light class fighters (gives you an edge....)

maybe 8 of the following

Slipstream Fighter

4 to a mount

x2 Gatling Lasers
x2 Heavy Missile Launchers
5 tonnes hold
Ion Drive
Slipstream Drive
- 500 each