User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 20:11   #1
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Sword Of Truth <-> Wizards First Rule <-> Part-1

Now this thread is based on the series:Sword Of Truth, By Terry Goodkind. If you have read the book than you will know that it is the best book you have ever read. Now if you havn't read the book than don't sweat it. ill explain terms from the first book(Wizards First Rule) and some from the second(Stone Of Tears) so you'll understand what im talking about.

Now you can start out in one of the three lands(D'Hara, Midlands, and Westland). A short explanation will be put below of each of these three lands.(There are more lands in the old world, but in the first book you have no idea they exist)

Westland-Just before the boundry went up there was Non-Magic people, those who wern't magic and didn't want anything to do with magic came here. This land is ruled by the council. Richard's(Our Hero) brother, michel is votedto be the head of the council after his father is killed by Darken Rahl. Michel bands fire, saying that it killed his mother. But the real reason he did that i because he is a follower to Darken Rahl. Darken Rahl band fire in the land of D'Hara because the great wizards killed Darken Rahl's fther with wizards fire, the fire also scarred Darken for life. The great wizards is the one who put up the boundry. He now resides in westland. he put a Wizards web over all the people of westland, midlands and d'hara. A wizards web makes you forget somthing, or hide it in your mind. He did that so he could be left alone, so nobody could find him.

Midlands-People here are ruled by a Central Council. The central council has tons of members on it. The council is ruled by confessers(More infornation in the Terms list) And they are ruled by the Mother Confesser. Most nations in the midlands are under laws given by the midlands. But some arn't, like the night wisps, and the mud people. The midlands is a place o magic. The great wizard himself lived and was born here. th central City, where the council resides(Aydindril) Has a very large keep, it contains the books of prophesy.It also contained the Book Of Counted Shadows. But it was stolen by George Cypher. Richard reads and memorizes the book. And than him and his father burn it so it can't be used. Aydindril is home to all confessers and wizards.

D'Hara-People here are ruled by the house of Rahl (Darken Rahl). They use very dangerous magic, magic of the underworld(Subtractive). Most people belive that all D'harans are evil. but o say the least they arn't. They follow the orders of there lord Rahl. They are very loyal and only follow the Oldest Rahl. This land is huge. About double westland. But the Midlands are over double D'hara's Size. The palace of Prophets contain the gateway to the underworld. It's where the boxes of orden are put into play.

now thiose where the three lands of the old world. i did the best i can to eplain them without revealing to much information to you about tyhe story. Now there are three locations you can start, and two sides you can choose in each(good,Evil) Now DON'T post that you are good or evil.(More information on why at the bottom)

Westland-If you start out here(Best location to start) than you can be good or evil. Now although i truly don't belive in evil, there is an evil side in this thread if you choose to be in Westland.

Good-You help Richard, your first mission will be given in a pm(So evil will not know of you)Trust me this will be the funnist, but just because good won in the first book(Although they really didn't save everyone!) doesn't mean they'll win in this thread. After I give you the mission in a pm, than richard Kahlan or the great wizard will give you missions. you follow them around(Didn't happen in the book but so what)

Evil-Your with Richards brother. you conceal your identity to him acting as his friend,(Like a true banaling) And you even help him, but it's all a trick.

Midlands-This is an okay location to start, there is good and evil in this land also

Good-Mud People-They absalutly hate outsiders, nobodys aloud on there land, except for a confesser. They have some of the best tactics in the new world. they can call a gathering. A gathering can summon dead ansester spirits to aid you by giving you information in things you need to know. further details on a gathering will be given if you ever come across them.

Evil-Tamerang-Home of a very evil gueen. She makes poor people starve so she can have a banquet every night. This is where the Mord Siths first break there pets. Not all break them here. But most do. After there broken they bring them to the peoples palace to break them a second and third time. Anyway if you join here than you can either help rachel or be an evil soldier that fights and wil die.

D'Hara-Mostly evil in the first part of our story, but there is a beginning good two.

Good-Okay, you can be an agent in th peoples palace, a spy if you will. You collect information on Darken Rahl. It's a good chance you'll be figured out. It will be a challange if you choose the good side in D'Hara, but if The Seeker arrives at the peoples palace, you'll reep the rewards.

Neutral-First File-You are in complete loyalty to the head Rahl. The first file is his personal guard. He never uses uoi, confedent that h can protect himself, because, well he can. Here you'll take missions, of thievery, dealling with palace criminal's, when or if Darken Rahl is killed than you will become good, and join the new Rahl in a quest for good.

Evil-Now there is alot of evil in the people's palace. You can be a Mord Sith, torturing people with you Agiel. You work for Darken Rahl in all the evil missions, you MUST follow his orders or your killed, if you fail than your killed. If your a D'Harien soldier than you must fight and follow orders without fail, don't worry your very strong, they train from 4 years of age until, well from than on, for about 6 hours a day. There tactics are amazing, there weapons are the best out there, next to the mud People's tactics there the best anyway. You can be a gar, there giant winged beast's with harry chests. There like miny dragons. They have blood flys that surround them, when the gar is hungry the blood flys will go in search of there pray. Theyell bite the victom, if the victom kills one it lets off a smell, letting the gar know where it is so they can eat it. There a good team together. There are two types of Gars, short tailed and long tailed gars. The short tailed gars, have shorter tails and are a bit smaller, than the long tailed gars.

So there are the three Lands, and the sides you can choose on them. Now when you choose your character you don't tell anybody whether your good or bad, it leaves the delushion that you could be good or evil. I will be alot of fun to see people make fake acusasions, or trust the wrong people, and in turn there character dies because of it. So even if you've read the book it will be hard to tell wether or not you can trust someone.

Now i ask you to hide your identity of good and evil the best you can from people. even if your evil, pretend to be good, and even help the good win, so they'll trust you and you'll be able to do your dirty deeds.

You start off with a certain amount of items

Seeker's Map(See www.freewebs.com/Tyranium, check the homepage or the photo albem)
Weapon(Mord Sith's get Agiel)
10 Silver
15 Copper
Clothes of your Choice
Back Pack
Armour/Depends

Now for an example of a player;

You would send me this in a pm

Name:(Your Name)
Land:(The Land You Start In)
Alignment:(Good,Neutral,Evil)

Description:(What You Look Like, What You Wearing)
History:(What Happend Before Hand)

You Would Put This In The Thread

Name:(You Name)
Age(Your Age)
Land:(Land You Start In)
Description:(What You Look Like)

This will be a really good thread, and ill let even 30 people join. Now you all know me as a bad Dmer, and a bad Roleplayer for that matter. But i assure you that this will be a really cool thread. Now i need you to join, i dislike the fact that people won't join because im the person who made it, ignoring skill(Even though it's low in other threads) Now im asking you just to try it out, if you don't like, ill kill your character off, no questions asked.

I give a pledge, i will Not act as flik in my threads, i will act as my true self. The one who will not fool around in your thread, the one who will DM it with Good Grammer and Profesionalism. Now my grammer will change as soon as i buy a dictionary. Good day, and i thank you for reading all that stuff up there.GOOD DAY TO YOU.

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:02   #2
Stryker
The Holder of the Hat

Stryker is infamous around these partsStryker is infamous around these parts
Ok. I am ready for action.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:18   #3
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts
Name:General Cao Cao
Land'Hara

Cao Cao is one of the high generals of the core army of D'hara, He is in command of the complete army that is responsible for the safety of Lord Rahl in his Palace. Cao Cao is a full D'haran en the for he has a bond with Lord Rahl.

A vast city filled with thousands of people lies below, the wind whisltes passed, through the dark corridor, it's late. Lord Rahl has sent for you in the morning, you wish it would be sooner, but he's a busy man. Next Too Demmin Nass your his most trusted follower. Your only wish is to serve, and thats all you do.

It's been awhile since your regiment has seen real battle, the larger forces are out striking the midlands down where they stand. You've Heard of no battles that have lost, but you have heard of many that have one.

The city light's below tyhe palace are Bright tonight. The faint sound of music over the latest victory can be heard. You should be down there but, you must protect Lord Rahl. You run your Hand Through Your Hair. The wind is slow and warm. Winter Approaches. Rumor of Lord Rahl putting the boxes of Orden into play has been spread through the palace and city like wild fire in the hottest day in winter.

You head down the Corridor, Whistling to yourself, the two guards run up to you, and give there salute. You can here his panting breath, and see his chest heave. He tries to speak but he seems to be out of energy, you hush him and tell em to slow down and catch his breath. He ignores your effort and goes on.

"Sir...Lord Rahl...He has...."

The second continues

"Has ordered you to see him right away, he seemed in a hurry and told us to get you right now or he will run us through with a knife"

You smile and signal them off. They start walking off, you head in the opposit direction. Your walking with great speed, almost a jog. You wonder what could be so urgent that lord Rahl couldn't wait till the morning. You stop wondering and head off down several mor corridors. Passing guards almost stop you than they relise who you are, and continue on there way, inspecting other halls and rooms for trespassers.

Finnaly you arrive at your destination. A large room, lined with pictures of former Rahl's, The room is strong with magic. As you walk forward you hear the door close, it locks with a click. A smile spreads across your face, You don't turn you just keep walking, Lord Rahl stands there, his back facing you. As you reach several paces away, He starts speaking.

"Glad to see you my friend". He Turns. "Its been so long, hows the palace, chefs food any good", A grin spreads across his face and he continues without waiting for an answer. "The rumors are true you know, Ive put the boxes into play", You gasp, "But lord Rahl, You only have two boxes, what if you can't get the third'', He cuts you off"It will be fine, im making arrangments with the gueen of Transburg, she has the last box, she's willing to trade it for a few things.

"Lord Rahl, it's not my place to give it advice but here i must insist, Lord Rahl why don't you just storm in there and take the box from her." "Because, she has a wizard." "A Wizard!, But i thought they where all dead." "No she has a wizard, and he could hide it if we attack, and we may not get it than, her demands are meek, she has requested a few things, and she is going to request more, i want you to get them, you leave in the morning."

"Yes Sir," he hands you a list, you read it over, you saluate and leave for your quarters. Apun arriving you notice the last item, what could a queen do with a night stone? ph well, no arguing with orders, im first file, no place to argue

THE LIST[list=1][*]Agiel[*]200 Battle Axes[*]500 Pounds of weat[*]10 wolf hides[*]Night Stone[/list=1]

Deserve victory.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:19   #4
Flik

Quote:
Originally posted by Stryker
Ok. I am ready for action.

Your next

Deserve victory.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:53   #5
Flik

Name: Stryker
Land: D'Hara

Description: Height Unknown, but fairly tall, short black hair, only distinguishing feature is the eye patch over his right eye, with a small part of a scar showing. Wearing leather tunic and a full body black cape.
History: Unknown

"Hey You", A very fat bald man shruggs you. "Hey you, did you hear, Lord Rahl put the boxes of orden into play!", you laugh, "And thats a suprise to you, Lord Rahl will have infinite powers and free the keeper, than we will all get a part of the reward, so stay sharp and help lord Rahl," The fat mans Cigar slid from the top of his mouth, to the bottem of his mouth, to the floor. "The keeper, you mean it!, uh oh, not good, thats pure evilness" the man was now whispering, you had him at your whim.

"Ya, thats right, the keeper." a smile spread to your face. "Ya pretty soon the keeper will have us all, unless sombody forms an elite fighting force that can destroy the whole D'Harian army," the man shrieked, the whole bar stopped and watched the man as he ran outside screamming bloody murder, they all had a good laugh and continues on there way. You step on the cigar and put it out.

The bartender signals you closer as he washes a dirty mug with a cloth. "If you don't stop doing that, im going to have to kick you out." you both laugh a low laugh, you order an ale. Several minutes latar the man brings it to you, you start drinking it.

Several hours latar, your up against a very larg man, he's very hairy, he smells of corrosion and death. You've been arm wrestling and Drinking all night. 25 small drinks infront of you, all 90% alchohal, the big man keeps laughing. he tells you his name. Orsk. You wager 30 gold on this, that should cover all the costs and damages you have caused tonigh. Men gather round all laughing. You both put up you hands to silence the crowd. The room goes silent.

You place your hand on the first glass, a small man counts too, two and then hic-ops, you bring the first to your mouth, the taste is offul, you ignore it and continue, a second, than a third. After your fifth one the room starts spinning, Orsk is on his tenth one, and than stopps, he throws up and says he's done before he falls off the stool. you gather yourself up and take your sixth glass, you drink it dowjn, than the seventh, after the elevnth one you fall over, unconsious

.....You wake, your head throbs with a sharp and powerful pain....a hangover. you lift yourself up, you grab your head, it hurts, but thats what you get. you rub your eyes. a dark hooded figure stands there widdling a piece of wood, you try to call out, but your throte burns, a glass of water sits on the stool to your right, you grab it and drink it down. The cold soothing water feels good against your throbbing throte. You rub your eyes again, you go to speak but nothing comes out. The hooded figure puts the nice in his pocket. and walks over

He grabs you by the hair and pulls your head up, you try to resist but you feel tired, almost lifless. Your eyes blur, the pain opf his tugging digs into your head. you try to wince at the paing, he forcefully puts somthing in your mouth for you to swallow, he yelles at you, but you can't understand, the room starts spinning again. he forces it down your throte, you try to choke it back up but you can't.

The room starts spinning faster and faster now, it seems to spin so fast, you want to vomit but than your stomach starts to settle. the room starts to slow down. and than stops, the man pulls you up. your breating quikens as the man speaks. "Your lucky you know that" the man seems to have a stern voice. you only manage to agree for no reason at all. "You should thabnk me, if it wernt for me you would have died from that poisin.

Reality seems to come back into focus now. your breathing slows to slightly above normal as you begin to speak. "What do..you mean?" "The poisin in your water, one of the drunks came here and put it in there, i wondered if you were stupid enough to drink it, and you were." " well than thank you, what do you want?" " nothin much just....

Ill put it into a pm(Don't want the others to know now do we!)

Deserve victory.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 23:22   #6
Flik

Name:Jesse
Land:Westland

Description:6"2, Long Black Hair, Black Dress of a Confesser.
History:After The first boundry fell, and darken rahl invaded. The seven wizards, put a spell on me and the mother confesser, so we could get through the second boundry, and then they killed themselves, so they couldn't be found out by Rahl. We travelled through the boundry with, Shar the night Wisp. She helped us through, now we'er in westland, looking for the great wizard

You try to keep up with Kahlan, she seems to be in a hurry to find the wizard, she hasn't spoken to you in days. After many hours of walking she turns suddenly to you and asks if you would like to rest awhile and have lunch. you drop your confesser face and say "That would be nice, MOther Conffesser", "Kahlan, call me kahlan when were alone alright," "alright"

You sit down and set up a small circle of wood, you put two parral sticks at either side, both with a Y shape at the top. then she put a longer and thicker stick ontop, so it strung across the fire. you take the pot from your backpack and put it over the sticks from the giant stick. you use a magic stick that one of the wizards gave you before you left to light it. "Light for me" you yell in a nice and gentle voice, you watch as the pile of sticks erupt into flames.

Kahlan hands you the carcas of a dead rabit that the third wizard gave you and kahlan for your trip. you tear of peices of meat and throw them in the pot with some water and nearby plants. you and kahlan start talking, "Do you think we could find the great wizard in time?," "It's not whether we can find him, it's whether or not we can convince hime to help us" "We need him to name a seeker, that will save us all from Rahl.

You talk for several hour until the meal is ready, you indulge yourself with the delicius treat, it's not the best tasting soup, but it's good for confesser soup. you see a figure running toward you, you look at kahlan, she signals you to stay back, her green confesser's dress whips around as she peers at the figure. he stops several yards away, he seemed concerned and worried about somthing. "Speak boy, what is it you want", he spoke with a fair voice, black hair, keen sence of knowledge.

"I saw...Four men, big men, they all had big weapons.", "Do you have a weapon boy?" "No," "Then we better get going then, shall we"

Deserve victory.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 23:24   #7
Flik

After i post adams reply, than i post several other things that are happenning aroun the three lands than you can post your replies, thank you for your patients, good day

Deserve victory.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 23:59   #8
Flik

Name:Adam/Pallar
Desc:

Adam:Tall 6'3", has a muscular build with dark blue eyes and jet black hair,Has a scar from the top of his left eye to his nose but not on his eye

Pallar:6'0",has athletic build with jade green eyes and brown hair, Has a red dragon tatoo on his left shoulder
"Adam pass me that hammer will ya" "Sure thing, one minute" Adam hands Pallar the hammer, but it slips out of his hand and lands on his foot, Pallar starts hopping around, Adam starts laughing, Pallar stopped hopping after awhile when Adam stopped laughing. "Now Adam, Hand me the hammer and don't drop it you cluts" "Sure thing pallar", adam turns arounf to pick up the hammer and then pallar smakcs him upside the head with his hand. he toppled over onto the ground, he turned around and the fighyt was on.

It wasn't really a fight just a brawl between friends, it ussauly happened alot between these two. Chase ran over and broke up the fight. Chase was a tall man. Huge muscle's, tons of weapons. A crossbow over his shoulder, dagger in a sheat at his left, sword in a sheath to his right. Battle axe on his belt. And that was just the beginning. He was like an armoury on two legs.he grabed both men in his arms, one in each hand. the threw fists at each other trying to reach at each other, but chase had them, he always did.

"Look you two, i need your help. If you guys want to be full boundry wardens than you have to stop behaving like children." Adam pointed to the right, "there's a wolf in those bushes, we where waiting till it didn't suspect we knew where it was and than we would have it, but than you came and it now knows." "It knew you knew the whole time," Chase Explained "you see wolves hunt in packs, that one was to lure you, and than the other's would have overtaken you."

"We're not children you know, we know that, but we wanted to take tgem all at once, to prove we could do it. Than we would have a new pair of pants and even a coat." Chase pointed into the bush, "Okay, ill leave you two, too your games, if you want." "No chase it's alright, we want to become full wardens so we can help you," "You wouldn't be helping me, you would be helping those people, but not from them going into the boundry, from feeding so it can't get things out of the boundry."

"You have told us too many times chase. You need not remind us." Chase rubbed his forhead in agony, "Fine, but down to business, George Cypher has been..." he trailed off for a second and than continues"George Cypher has been murdered, " Adam and pallar gasped, they had known George since they first came to westland before the boundry fell. It seemed not possible, how could it be. "That can't be true, it just can't". Adam said in a half shaken half worried tone.

I want you two, too investigate his murder, but for now i want you to keep and Eye on his boy, Richard. Make sure he doesn't get into andy trouble, do we understand each other?" "Yes chase, where is young Richard now?" "He's at his house, sulking i guess, who could blame him, his mother and now his father. "Doesn't Cypher have another son too?" "Sure he does, but he's going for high councilmen, he couldn't get into that much trouble, could he?"

"Well get going before dark, make sure he doesn't see you, and if he does than be friendlt okay?" "Okay chase, we will"

After awhile, you arrive at Richards house, After much time seaching his house, you and pallar decide he left, you where going to go tell chase when you see his foot prints leading into the woods, you follow them to the upper ven. you continue to follow the footprints, you run at top speed, richard is close to the boundry and if he walks in, he won't walk out.

You spy him, you follow him, whatching him, he's talking to two girls, then all of a sudden they boost away,

Deserve victory.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 22:17   #9
Flik

im editing this post for the over all and the distant land post's okay, so please be patient

Deserve victory.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:51   #10
Flik

Quick Overview
Cao Cao-Was summond by lord Rahl. Lord Rahl told him to get a few basic items for the Queen.

Jesse-You and kahlan are met by richard. He tells of four men that seem to be a vivid description of a Quad

Stryker-Got drunk in a bar. Then you where poisend. Than given a quest by a strang hooded man.

Adam/Pallar-Got in a fight. Yelled at by chase, as usaul. Set out to find and comfort Him

Distant Land(S)
Westland->Hartland-Wierd activities and murders have taken place in westland over the past couple of weeks. People claim the've seen creatures draging people off into the dark and than devouring them. People also claim the've seen things come out of the boundry and snatch people right from there homes. These claims have been confirmed by several civilians, the boundry wardens are looking in to the matters and say that soon the disorder will be put to an end soon.

Midlands->Aydindril-Aydindril has fallen to the D'Harans a few weeks ago. D'Haran soldiers are sweeping tghe midlands like wild fire, there soldier's are fiercer than any soldier ever trained in the new world. They can counter basic, and advanced tactics to a nose. People have no idea of the catastrophicness that there weapons ahve, untill they meat the end of them in combat. The armies may soon destroy what is left if sombody doesn't stop them soon!

You may now post Replies. Good luck

Deserve victory.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:51   #11
TheSeeker
.:. Adelante .:.

TheSeeker is an unknown quantity at this point
ok looks great, ill do it tommorow morning when im more awake tho. ill get back at ya :-)

The World Seen From A Cathaar's View...
TheSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:58   #12
Flik

Quote:
Originally posted by TheSeeker
ok looks great, ill do it tommorow morning when im more awake tho. ill get back at ya :-)
Sounds good to me, latar ",

Deserve victory.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:29   #13
Stryker
The Holder of the Hat

Troubled by the task, but not afraid of the result of failure, Stryker sneaks around to the western stables. He climbs the wall and manages to fit through a hole in the roof. Finding the two swiftest horses, he cuts the ropes securing them, leaps on the smaller one, takes the others reins and speeds off into the night air. He travels for three hours as instructed, switches horses and continues down the track.

Meeting a cloaked man on the path ahead, Stryker slows down and stops, hands the man the reigns of the smaller horse and speeds after the man.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:14   #14
Flik

wish i could do your reply right now but.....it will have to wait untill everyone has replied...sigh, hope they hurry up.

but i have patients. ill finish your reply but i wont be ablr to post it untill all the others are done ok? ok...

ANNOUNCMENT
I have found several interesting things that conflict with our storyling AKA information in book three.....ill let it slide, wish i could tell you what it was but it might ruin the story...latar..

Deserve victory.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:19   #15
Stryker
The Holder of the Hat

I shall wait.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:25   #16
Jesse

Jesse is an unknown quantity at this point
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIG, AND VERY LONG, AND VERY DETAILED POST THAT I DID WAS.......ERASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY.....Ill do a new one latar.*Sigh*
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 01:45   #17
Jesse

Redo of my good post!

Quote:
Originally posted by Flik
Name:Jesse

Description:6"2, Long Black Hair, Black Dress of a Confesser.
History:After The first boundry fell, and darken rahl invaded. The seven wizards, put a spell on me and the mother confesser, so we could get through the second boundry, and then they killed themselves, so they couldn't be found out by Rahl. We travelled through the boundry with, Shar the night Wisp. She helped us through, now we'er in westland, looking for the great wizard

You try to keep up with Kahlan, she seems to be in a hurry to find the wizard, she hasn't spoken to you in days. After many hours of walking she turns suddenly to you and asks if you would like to rest awhile and have lunch. you drop your confesser face and say "That would be nice, MOther Conffesser", "Kahlan, call me kahlan when were alone alright," "alright"

You sit down and set up a small circle of wood, you put two parral sticks at either side, both with a Y shape at the top. then she put a longer and thicker stick ontop, so it strung across the fire. you take the pot from your backpack and put it over the sticks from the giant stick. you use a magic stick that one of the wizards gave you before you left to light it. "Light for me" you yell in a nice and gentle voice, you watch as the pile of sticks erupt into flames.

Kahlan hands you the carcas of a dead rabit that the third wizard gave you and kahlan for your trip. you tear of peices of meat and throw them in the pot with some water and nearby plants. you and kahlan start talking, "Do you think we could find the great wizard in time?," "It's not whether we can find him, it's whether or not we can convince hime to help us" "We need him to name a seeker, that will save us all from Rahl.

You talk for several hour until the meal is ready, you indulge yourself with the delicius treat, it's not the best tasting soup, but it's good for confesser soup. you see a figure running toward you, you look at kahlan, she signals you to stay back, her green confesser's dress whips around as she peers at the figure. he stops several yards away, he seemed concerned and worried about somthing. "Speak boy, what is it you want", he spoke with a fair voice, black hair, keen sence of knowledge.

"I saw...Four men, big men, they all had big weapons.", "Do you have a weapon boy?" "No," "Then we better get going then, shall we"
"Where are we to go sir" jesse said, her chest heaving with the exileration of the quad. She had heard of what they did to people. Let one get taken by there power and than the other three would take her out. "we'll go through the forest, when we loose them ill take you to my friend Zedd, he usaully knows what to do in matters like this."

They didn't talk once the decision was made, not wanting to reveal there location. Richard hurridly concealed there tracks and motioned them to go ahead, so he would be between them and these 'people'. Jesse and kahlan didn't hesitate. The folds of there dress flowed behind as she moved quickly at his direction. the lush young grass of the evergreen ven seemed to glow a bright and radiant green.

They didn't stop to take a breather once, kahlan seemed to stop for a moment, jesse did the same. Richard turned and a grin spread across his face, they had been found. Jesse and kahlan reached into the bushes and grabed the throats of two men. They gasped, fear spread there eyes. kahlan and jesse where about to release the power when richard chuckled.

"What is so funny?" Richard ignored the question and signaled them to release the two men. The held them there but let there feet touch the ground. Kahlan spoke first "You know these....two individuals?" Jesse spoke, "Kahlan look who they are," she released her grip on his throat. the two men bowed, "it is great to see you moth...." Kahlan cut him off, "What are you two doing here? arn't you supposed to be searching for the Great Wizard?" Yes...Kahlan we are, but we where sent by chase to find you."

Richards mouth stood opened, before he had time to speak kahlan spoke once again. "Adam, Pallar go get this chase, tell him to find us at once, we are being followed by a quad!" "A quad!, are you sure miss kahlan." She waved him on and gave a whisperes warning."Go now, be gone with you.

i will post the rest after one other person posts okay.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:45   #18
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Name:Adam/Pallar
Desc:

Adam:Tall 6'3", has a muscular build with dark blue eyes and jet black hair,Has a scar from the top of his left eye to his nose but not on his eye

Pallar:6'0",has athletic build with jade green eyes and brown hair, Has a red dragon tatoo on his left shoulder
"Adam pass me that hammer will ya" "Sure thing, one minute" Adam hands Pallar the hammer, but it slips out of his hand and lands on his foot, Pallar starts hopping around, Adam starts laughing, Pallar stopped hopping after awhile when Adam stopped laughing. "Now Adam, Hand me the hammer and don't drop it you cluts" "Sure thing pallar", adam turns arounf to pick up the hammer and then pallar smakcs him upside the head with his hand. he toppled over onto the ground, he turned around and the fighyt was on.

It wasn't really a fight just a brawl between friends, it ussauly happened alot between these two. Chase ran over and broke up the fight. Chase was a tall man. Huge muscle's, tons of weapons. A crossbow over his shoulder, dagger in a sheat at his left, sword in a sheath to his right. Battle axe on his belt. And that was just the beginning. He was like an armoury on two legs.he grabed both men in his arms, one in each hand. the threw fists at each other trying to reach at each other, but chase had them, he always did.

"Look you two, i need your help. If you guys want to be full boundry wardens than you have to stop behaving like children." Adam pointed to the right, "there's a wolf in those bushes, we where waiting till it didn't suspect we knew where it was and than we would have it, but than you came and it now knows." "It knew you knew the whole time," Chase Explained "you see wolves hunt in packs, that one was to lure you, and than the other's would have overtaken you."

"We're not children you know, we know that, but we wanted to take tgem all at once, to prove we could do it. Than we would have a new pair of pants and even a coat." Chase pointed into the bush, "Okay, ill leave you two, too your games, if you want." "No chase it's alright, we want to become full wardens so we can help you," "You wouldn't be helping me, you would be helping those people, but not from them going into the boundry, from feeding so it can't get things out of the boundry."

"You have told us too many times chase. You need not remind us." Chase rubbed his forhead in agony, "Fine, but down to business, George Cypher has been..." he trailed off for a second and than continues"George Cypher has been murdered, " Adam and pallar gasped, they had known George since they first came to westland before the boundry fell. It seemed not possible, how could it be. "That can't be true, it just can't". Adam said in a half shaken half worried tone.

I want you two, too investigate his murder, but for now i want you to keep and Eye on his boy, Richard. Make sure he doesn't get into andy trouble, do we understand each other?" "Yes chase, where is young Richard now?" "He's at his house, sulking i guess, who could blame him, his mother and now his father. "Doesn't Cypher have another son too?" "Sure he does, but he's going for high councilmen, he couldn't get into that much trouble, could he?"

"Well get going before dark, make sure he doesn't see you, and if he does than be friendlt okay?" "Okay chase, we will"

After awhile, you arrive at Richards house, After much time seaching his house, you and pallar decide he left, you where going to go tell chase when you see his foot prints leading into the woods, you follow them to the upper ven. you continue to follow the footprints, you run at top speed, richard is close to the boundry and if he walks in, he won't walk out.

You spy him, you follow him, whatching him, he's talking to two girls, then all of a sudden they boost away,
*adam looks at pallar*Hope he isn't looking to go into that boundry, he must know it's there hes been around it so many times he must know it's there*Pallar nods and looks at the girls* Hey isn't that the mother confessor and another confessor they're the ones who sent us here*Adam stands up and puts his sword back in it's home and walks out at the bush*Richard don't you know that you were just about to walk into the boundry*then Pallar comes out a few seconds after Adam* Khalan how nice to see you again, be careful you wouldn't want to step into the boundry

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:07   #19
TheSeeker

Quote:
Name:General Cao Cao
Land'Hara

Cao Cao is one of the high generals of the core army of D'hara, He is in command of the complete army that is responsible for the safety of Lord Rahl in his Palace. Cao Cao is a full D'haran en the for he has a bond with Lord Rahl.

A vast city filled with thousands of people lies below, the wind whisltes passed, through the dark corridor, it's late. Lord Rahl has sent for you in the morning, you wish it would be sooner, but he's a busy man. Next Too Demmin Nass your his most trusted follower. Your only wish is to serve, and thats all you do.

It's been awhile since your regiment has seen real battle, the larger forces are out striking the midlands down where they stand. You've Heard of no battles that have lost, but you have heard of many that have one.

The city light's below tyhe palace are Bright tonight. The faint sound of music over the latest victory can be heard. You should be down there but, you must protect Lord Rahl. You run your Hand Through Your Hair. The wind is slow and warm. Winter Approaches. Rumor of Lord Rahl putting the boxes of Orden into play has been spread through the palace and city like wild fire in the hottest day in winter.

You head down the Corridor, Whistling to yourself, the two guards run up to you, and give there salute. You can here his panting breath, and see his chest heave. He tries to speak but he seems to be out of energy, you hush him and tell em to slow down and catch his breath. He ignores your effort and goes on.

"Sir...Lord Rahl...He has...."

The second continues

"Has ordered you to see him right away, he seemed in a hurry and told us to get you right now or he will run us through with a knife"

You smile and signal them off. They start walking off, you head in the opposit direction. Your walking with great speed, almost a jog. You wonder what could be so urgent that lord Rahl couldn't wait till the morning. You stop wondering and head off down several mor corridors. Passing guards almost stop you than they relise who you are, and continue on there way, inspecting other halls and rooms for trespassers.

Finnaly you arrive at your destination. A large room, lined with pictures of former Rahl's, The room is strong with magic. As you walk forward you hear the door close, it locks with a click. A smile spreads across your face, You don't turn you just keep walking, Lord Rahl stands there, his back facing you. As you reach several paces away, He starts speaking.

"Glad to see you my friend". He Turns. "Its been so long, hows the palace, chefs food any good", A grin spreads across his face and he continues without waiting for an answer. "The rumors are true you know, Ive put the boxes into play", You gasp, "But lord Rahl, You only have two boxes, what if you can't get the third'', He cuts you off"It will be fine, im making arrangments with the gueen of Transburg, she has the last box, she's willing to trade it for a few things.

"Lord Rahl, it's not my place to give it advice but here i must insist, Lord Rahl why don't you just storm in there and take the box from her." "Because, she has a wizard." "A Wizard!, But i thought they where all dead." "No she has a wizard, and he could hide it if we attack, and we may not get it than, her demands are meek, she has requested a few things, and she is going to request more, i want you to get them, you leave in the morning."

"Yes Sir," he hands you a list, you read it over, you saluate and leave for your quarters. Apun arriving you notice the last item, what could a queen do with a night stone? ph well, no arguing with orders, im first file, no place to argue

THE LIST[list=1][*]Agiel[*]200 Battle Axes[*]500 Pounds of weat[*]10 wolf hides[*]Night Stone[/list=1]
When Cao Cao reaches his quarters he quickly grabs his gear. He knows Lord Rahl is always in a hurry, and a prepared soldier always has its gear packed. With the same speed Cao Cao went in, he was out. Walking out of the palace, Cao Cao thinks about the boxes, and what happens if Lord Rahl doesnt get the third one on time... then quickly he runs to the stables and start giving orders for his horses.

While waiting, Cao Cao hears the prayings going on... without realising it Cao Cao joins the singing.... suddenly he gets pulled back to attention by the peasant. His horses are ready.

A long road lies ahead of Cao Cao, but he does not complain, D'haran soldiers are the toughest soldiers out there, and Cao Cao wasnt made a general for notting. After 40 hours of travelling, Cao Cao decides to rest, and eat.

When dismounting he hears noises comming from the other end of the road. 4 thieves appear and tell him to give his gear. Instead of giving his gear, Cao Cao started to laugh. First the thieves were surprised, but soon they got angry and attacked.

Cao Cao grabbed his Agiel, tho he didnt needed any weapon to defeat these 4 thiefes, he liked the weapon because it is known for doing a terrible amount of pain...

After the first thieve met the Agiel, a loud scream followed, and the arm of the thieve broke... scaring of the other thieves, Cao Cao thinks of his mission from Lord Rahl. Its getting late and there's a long way left.... *Cao Cao gets on his horse and rides into the darkness....*

(hope its ok, i never done this before, lol)

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:46   #20
Jesse

Yay! replies will be done tommorow. (Or tonight)

TheSeeker:You did good espeshelly if it was your first time. it seems you have good knowledge of Sword Of Truth. Your Name Says it all.

Flik:Good to see people like your thread. only hope more people will join. meet you latar(MSN)
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:46   #21
TheSeeker

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse
Yay! replies will be done tommorow. (Or tonight)

TheSeeker:You did good espeshelly if it was your first time. it seems you have good knowledge of Sword Of Truth. Your Name Says it all.

Flik:Good to see people like your thread. only hope more people will join. meet you latar(MSN)
Well first time was pretty hard yes, but i have to say i really liked it, do we have to wait for flik doing something so we can reply agian? or can we write new stuff? help me out here.

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:50   #22
Flik

if you would like to keep writing please do so, but tell me when your done so i can DM it and we can continue the story ok...any more qustions.

Deserve victory.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:16   #23
TheSeeker

well you can continue the story... ill make an bigger post when we continue... ill just wait untill its updated. btw thanks for all the effort flik, it looks like allot of work.

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 01:23   #24
Flik

Quote:
well you can continue the story... ill make an bigger post when we continue... ill just wait untill its updated. btw thanks for all the effort flik, it looks like allot of work.
Thanks alot. I won't lie to you. It is alot of work, but it's worth it. It brings joy to people and is fun to do. Glad you are enjoying yourself

ANNOUNCEMENT
ALL replies will be done tommorow and saterday(Saterday only if it takes over three hours on friday)

Deserve victory.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:00   #25
Stryker
The Holder of the Hat

Note.

I will not be abel to reply until monday, as I am in a very remote place over the weekend.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:01   #26
Flik

thats fine, it takes about a week for everyone to reply to the thread anyway.

Have Fun

Deserve victory.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 15:36   #27
TheSeeker

everyone join #wfr on panet... we can chat and hang out there...

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:53   #28
Flik

Replies are being done now. Got a new monitor. It doesn't mess up. But now the letters are all blurry and it hurts to look at the screen!

2 hours or so and all replies should be done.

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:13   #29
Flik

Quote:
Originally posted by Stryker
Troubled by the task, but not afraid of the result of failure, Stryker sneaks around to the western stables. He climbs the wall and manages to fit through a hole in the roof. Finding the two swiftest horses, he cuts the ropes securing them, leaps on the smaller one, takes the others reins and speeds off into the night air. He travels for three hours as instructed, switches horses and continues down the track.

Meeting a cloaked man on the path ahead, Stryker slows down and stops, hands the man the reigns of the smaller horse and speeds after the man.
The man takes the horse and speeds off. you wonder how he can ride so fast. You have no idea where to go but you can feel it. You grip the reins of the tired horse and speed off the path into the forest. you have one urge. To get to Aydidril.

The horse gallops with spped, he seems to know where he's going. You release the riens and continue your journey. without even knowing it you have been ducking low branches. the tree's whistle by as the horse runs faster and faster.

After awhile of running the horse comes to an abrupt stop. you climb of it's back and runs off. Without even knowing it you have your sword drawn. Sweet beads down from your forhead. the woods seems silebt, to silent for natural. no birds. no squirils. No Nothing. Just silence.

You find the silence era in a wird sort of way. sudenly everything fades. you are sucked into a void. Sevreral figures come at you. you seem to be able to parry there blows and counter there attacks. you decapitate your attackers and they just disapear. And hour passes. a sense of panic errups inside you.

Your hand becomes sweaty. You seem to be drained of energy. Reality seems to slip away. faster and faster it goes. the void seems to swirl in an angush of black. Than all of a sudden. Faster than it came, it was gone But you where no longer in the void. you where in a building. A Tall shady figure emerges from the shadows to reveal a smiling face. "Welcome, To the dream thats not a dream".

You gasp. "Where am i? Who are you? How did i get here". The man laughs. "Glad you find my conffusion so funny". the man laughs again, "Sorry i ment nothing by it. I am a wizard, im in a far away land, called the old world. I can not make it hear in the physical realm, so i bought you hear. This is a dream, but not a dream." the smile leaves his face. Worry spreads yours.

You are afraid of magic, and this definantl was magic. "So why am i here, Wizard?." "You are here because i need you. you must go to Aydindril. "Aydindril? why must i go to the capital of the midlands?." A grin spreads across the mans face."You will find out soon enough, just go and you may find the benifits of immortality, amazing,

With that the room swirls and dissapears. You find yourself next to a hooded man. His hand is extended, he seems to want the riens of the second horse. you relize tghat it must have been a dream, just a silly dream. the man speaks, "We ride to Aydindril, we must warn the mother Confesser!"

With that you ride off into the night.

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:26   #30
Flik

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
*adam looks at pallar*Hope he isn't looking to go into that boundry, he must know it's there hes been around it so many times he must know it's there*Pallar nods and looks at the girls* Hey isn't that the mother confessor and another confessor they're the ones who sent us here*Adam stands up and puts his sword back in it's home and walks out at the bush*Richard don't you know that you were just about to walk into the boundry*then Pallar comes out a few seconds after Adam* Khalan how nice to see you again, be careful you wouldn't want to step into the boundry
As you speak, kahlan grabs adam by the throat. Jesse grabs pallar by the throat. you gasp, she must not know who you are. You look into her eyes, you try to speak but the air is constricted from your lungs making it impossible. You watch her eyes as she holds a closed hand around your throat. her eyes dwindle with magic, she is about to release her energy on you. then she drops you.

You gasp for air, the warm air warms your soar throat. Nice to meet you again Miss kahlan. You and pallar give a half witted bow. caughing you straighten your back. Pallar speaks first. "Miss kahlan, we are here to protect young richard". Richard cut in, "If i know better im older than you both, they gave a sigh, jesse continued. "we must go, there is a quad comming!" pallar and adam stopped dead in there tracks. dear creater, protect us. "We must get out of here, they could be here at any minute!".

Kahlan wasted no time in sending you off telling you to go to the nearest city and wait, but not after giving young richard a weapon of course. you hand richard a ........ and you watch as they dissapear into the bushes.

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:44   #31
Flik

All the rest of the replies where done, but aol come up and deleted them all. sorry but i can no longer continue because of max-stress. all that work gone. they will be redone tommorow ak, latar

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 13:38   #32
TheSeeker

great job. ill wait for mine =)

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:28   #33
Flik

thanks.TheSeeker's Will be done next after i reply to other threads, and eat breakfast *Yawn* just got up

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 22:36   #34
Flik

Quote:
When Cao Cao reaches his quarters he quickly grabs his gear. He knows Lord Rahl is always in a hurry, and a prepared soldier always has its gear packed. With the same speed Cao Cao went in, he was out. Walking out of the palace, Cao Cao thinks about the boxes, and what happens if Lord Rahl doesnt get the third one on time... then quickly he runs to the stables and start giving orders for his horses.

While waiting, Cao Cao hears the prayings going on... without realising it Cao Cao joins the singing.... suddenly he gets pulled back to attention by the peasant. His horses are ready.

A long road lies ahead of Cao Cao, but he does not complain, D'haran soldiers are the toughest soldiers out there, and Cao Cao wasnt made a general for notting. After 40 hours of travelling, Cao Cao decides to rest, and eat.

When dismounting he hears noises comming from the other end of the road. 4 thieves appear and tell him to give his gear. Instead of giving his gear, Cao Cao started to laugh. First the thieves were surprised, but soon they got angry and attacked.

Cao Cao grabbed his Agiel, tho he didnt needed any weapon to defeat these 4 thiefes, he liked the weapon because it is known for doing a terrible amount of pain...

After the first thieve met the Agiel, a loud scream followed, and the arm of the thieve broke... scaring of the other thieves, Cao Cao thinks of his mission from Lord Rahl. Its getting late and there's a long way left.... *Cao Cao gets on his horse and rides into the darkness....*

(hope its ok, i never done this before, lol)
The three thieves ignore there injured comrade and mount there rides that where hidden in the forest. The draw bows and begin to fire, one hits you in the arem, you laugh. They used a round tip. you pull it out and fire it back. It strikes the horse on the left, it falls over trampling the two other. One thieve survives and screams "Death to lord RAHL!!!"

An enraged voive in your head makes you turn around, you grip the agiel in your hand, tighter and tighter as you run forward. the leather handle feels good against your skin, the pulse of it's magic makes your hand throb, but it seems to bring you more determination. The thieve lunges a knife into your stomach. A cool drizzle of blood runs down your stamach. you laugh and bring the agiel to his side.

His grip breaks on the knife, as he falls to the ground. You grab him and sit him up right. You tilt his head to one side, and jab the agiel in his ear. The sweat sound of his scream fills the air, you savour the moment, and than it's over.

You climb on your horse and continue down the road, your journey is far from over.

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 22:37   #35
Flik

Nect will be jesse's

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 22:53   #36
Flik

Re: Redo of my good post!

Quote:
"Where are we to go sir" jesse said, her chest heaving with the exileration of the quad. She had heard of what they did to people. Let one get taken by there power and than the other three would take her out. "we'll go through the forest, when we loose them ill take you to my friend Zedd, he usaully knows what to do in matters like this."

They didn't talk once the decision was made, not wanting to reveal there location. Richard hurridly concealed there tracks and motioned them to go ahead, so he would be between them and these 'people'. Jesse and kahlan didn't hesitate. The folds of there dress flowed behind as she moved quickly at his direction. the lush young grass of the evergreen ven seemed to glow a bright and radiant green.

They didn't stop to take a breather once, kahlan seemed to stop for a moment, jesse did the same. Richard turned and a grin spread across his face, they had been found. Jesse and kahlan reached into the bushes and grabed the throats of two men. They gasped, fear spread there eyes. kahlan and jesse where about to release the power when richard chuckled.

"What is so funny?" Richard ignored the question and signaled them to release the two men. The held them there but let there feet touch the ground. Kahlan spoke first "You know these....two individuals?" Jesse spoke, "Kahlan look who they are," she released her grip on his throat. the two men bowed, "it is great to see you moth...." Kahlan cut him off, "What are you two doing here? arn't you supposed to be searching for the Great Wizard?" Yes...Kahlan we are, but we where sent by chase to find you."

Richards mouth stood opened, before he had time to speak kahlan spoke once again. "Adam, Pallar go get this chase, tell him to find us at once, we are being followed by a quad!" "A quad!, are you sure miss kahlan." She waved him on and gave a whisperes warning."Go now, be gone with you.

i will post the rest after one other person posts okay.
You three waste no time in leaving, into the bushes, Richard covering your trail as you continue on your way to the town. Richard grips his weapon with great force, you see that his knuckles are white as snow. your com face hides your true worry, you and the mother confesser fear that the men will catch up, but you show no sign of worry.

Richard on the other hand, well he seems more interested in a wierd shaped cloud in the sky. Richard knows he'll have to tell Zedd all about this adventure and the cloud when he gets back, because if he doesn't he'll get an hour lecture on how clouds are very important in the telling of our futer.

Zedd the cloud reader knew about almost every plant and what they did, whether it be healing or poisening. Cloud reader, healer and richards best friend. Zedd had his hands full.

After a few minutes more of travelling you and the other's come across a very deep cliff. it has a suspension bridge able to have two people walk side by side and have elbow room. You throw your fear of hights over the side and begin to cross. Half way across you look back, clear. Richard tells you that soon you ould be across the bridge, in the hertland woods. and then you would be in his own town.

A grin spreads across your face, soo all would be safe again, or for awhile. as you turn your body, before you can even take a step you stand frozen, in fear and in agony. two husky men stand, with weapons drawn at the other side of the bridge. you turn back and see the other two. Richard hands you the weapon. telling you to fo across the bridge with kahlan, defeat the two well he holds them off.

You give him back the weapon saying you have your own weapon, bot intirly a lie. richard runs one way, you and kahlan the other. you meet them in faced combat

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 22:54   #37
Flik

next will be adams

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 23:05   #38
Flik

Quote:
Originally posted by adam
before you finifh your sentance a warm hand grips you around the throat. Both adam and pallar get grabbed by the two confesser's. fear washes through you. You see the magic dwindle in there eyes, there about to release there power into you.you turn to pallar, a tear almost wells up in his eye. suddenly you hit hard ground. you stand back up struggeling to speak. "Miss...Kahlan..miss...jess..e how nice t...o see you. How have you been?"

Her harsh tone speaks out. "What are you doing! you scared us have to death." "We didn't mean to miss kahlan, glad to see you have met young richard here." Richard spoke up "Im older than you two are"
"Well that may be so but we are all young, besides what are you all doing out here in the bush, as half wardens i must send you back to the town, be gone with you...please?"
Kahlan spoke quiter than you would have expected. "You two go back to town, it's much to dangerous, a quad is about."

"A quad, are you sure!?"
"Very, 'Young' Richard here say them and probably saved our lives, now go back to town and organize a search party in case we don't come back"

before you can reply they dissapear into the bushes. you both know that she sent you away because you might get hurt or....
You head to tyhe town angry, and scared, but with no intention of getting a search party.

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 23:06   #39
Flik

next will be a new persons, his name is....

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 23:37   #40
Flik

Name: Legolas
Land: midlands, mud people

Description: Long male, young. Just made it to Scout at mud people. Very good with Bow and arrow, as all Mud people are. good looking, smart guy. Dressed in old clothers, muddy of course. Not as hatefull to outsiders as his race, wanting to see more of the world than just his village. Was very excited when he first saw Richard Rahl.

-------------------------------------------------------------
The whistle of arrows as they zipped by your ear, it made you feel all cozy inside to be so much further away than you have ever been from home before. Drawing an arrow, pulling it back behind your ear, you release it. It flies hitting your target diect. you run over to see that it hit the animal squar in the temble, you used a round tipped arrow making it easy to pull out. you clean off the tip and put it back in your quiver. The hunt went well.

Pulling the boar over your shoulders you carry it to the others. you have the biggest of the whole troop. Tossidin, and Prindon give you a slap in the face, you return the slap. "Good job legolas, do you think you cold teach Chanadalen to shoot like you! You laugh for a few seconds and then Chanadalen eyes you and instantly you stop.

After a long walk, a few days long. You arrive at the village, naked children run around, not a care in the world. Women come and start skinning the boar, others cuddle up to there husbands, kissing them all over. A girl walks up to you, her mouth goes almost next your ear and she whispers "How bout a little dinner, tonight" she pinches your bum and walks away. You wished women would stop touching your rear, just because you have to choose a mate in the next.....two weeks doesn't mean that you need to be flirted with by all the women.

She's the first that asked nicly at least, mabey you should take her up on the offer?

Deserve victory.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 23:38   #41
Flik

Next the overview and the distant lands

Deserve victory.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 13:37   #42
Flik

TheSeeker-Cao Cao-Killed four thieves and continued to the nearest town in D'Hara for supplies.

Adam-Adam/Pallar-Got a warning from Kahlan, seems she doesn't want you hurt

Jesse-Jesse-Got into a fight with a quad

Stryker-Stryker-Went to the dream/Not dream world, and started off towards Aydindril.

Aerodeamus-Legolas-Went hunting with a bunch of mud people, brought back the biggest boar. You also got a date with a very pretty mud person.

You may all now post. Good luck(Im going to go on #wfr now.)

Deserve victory.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 22:54   #43
Flik

Name : K'atharos Ilvenishar
Land : Midlands
Description : K'atharos wears a very long and baggy black and dark green robe. The hood of his robe covers most of his face, but you can clearly see a dark grey beard reaching down to his chest. He wields a rather long staff, it looks to be made of wood. Etched on the staff are stranged runes, which seem to give it magical powers. The staff seems to be the main source of which K'atharos conducts his magic through.

---------------------------
The gar lunges forwar in an attempt to bite you, the sting of there blood flies throb at different parts as you take bite, after bite. You lunge your wizards staff forward, the night air errupts into a spray of warm wizards fire. All thats left of the gar is dust and ash....

You stroke your beard, it seems the gars are becoming more and more numourous. you have killed almost ten since you came through the great bundry, although the boundry almost killed you. It also seems that heart hounds are appearing more. You sit on a near by rock, you brush your hair back with your hand, and wonder where you should go from here.

You pull out a seeker map. It shows your current location, you point on the map, and announce to the woods around you. "Which Way To aydindril?" The trees sway, making a path, you begin your long journey, north.

Deserve victory.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 07:23   #44
TheSeeker

Quote:
The three thieves ignore there injured comrade and mount there rides that where hidden in the forest. The draw bows and begin to fire, one hits you in the arem, you laugh. They used a round tip. you pull it out and fire it back. It strikes the horse on the left, it falls over trampling the two other. One thieve survives and screams "Death to lord RAHL!!!"

An enraged voive in your head makes you turn around, you grip the agiel in your hand, tighter and tighter as you run forward. the leather handle feels good against your skin, the pulse of it's magic makes your hand throb, but it seems to bring you more determination. The thieve lunges a knife into your stomach. A cool drizzle of blood runs down your stamach. you laugh and bring the agiel to his side.

His grip breaks on the knife, as he falls to the ground. You grab him and sit him up right. You tilt his head to one side, and jab the agiel in his ear. The sweat sound of his scream fills the air, you savour the moment, and than it's over.

You climb on your horse and continue down the road, your journey is far from over.
It was many nights later, when Cao Cao entered a small village on the road the the Queen's Palace. Because he had been out for so many days Cao Cao walked into a pub to catch up on some local news. When entering the pub Cao Cao noticed the the atmosphere changing from friendly to hostile and ofcourse filled fear.

He knew he wouldnt get into any trouble, but there are always nutcases around, so the left hand of Cao Cao never left his dagger. Asking the bartender for a big glass of ale, he started listening to the people in the room.

An old person with a long beard started talking about the days before the lands where split and when magic was everywhere. "Yes those days back then where great, D'hara was still a part of the world, living in peace and harmony. You cant say that nowadays..." you quickly look at the man, making him change the subject rapidly. " i heared the boxes of orden are into play, Lord rahl will soon rule the entire world..." Hearing enough of this, you decide to walk to a grocery shop and buy supplies. After the supplies are packed Cao Cao decides to ride out of the village and head for the Castle.

When Cao Cao approached the village infront of the Queen's Castle, he overlooked the situation, everythink seemed quite. Being a general ofcourse has some advantages, and no time was wasted with the guards of the city, he drove straight passed the guards and heading for the castle gates rapidly.

When dismounting from his horse the palace soldiers looked at Cao Cao with great respect and envy. Looking at the equipment and all the amount of weapons carried by this 1 single man, gave a terrorising effect.

" bring my horse to a stable, and inform the Queen of my arrival" he sad. Immedeatly soldiers started to get in motion. Satisfied Cao Cao looked around, grabbed his bag, and headed to the palace.

Walking in the lobby, Cao Cao noticed that all the people in the palace seemed nervous. Strangely they didnt seem to be nervous of him, but of the Queen's orders and her daughter. This could be interesting Cao Cao thought. When he tried to walk into the throne chamber, he got blocked by the guards and redirected to one of the guest suites in the castle. "The Queen is not yet ready to meet you, and you must be tired after such a long journey" said one of the Guards.

Normally Cao Cao wouldnt listen to the guards and use any form of violence needed to get to the Queen, but Lord Rahl ordered him to stay friendly at the Queen's palace. Yet it took allot of effort and selfcontrol not to start and make a fight.

After walking to one of the many wings in the castle, Cao Cao takes a bath, locks the door, puts his favourite dagger under his pillow and the Agiel on the locker.

While thinking about Lord Rahl's safety and wellbeing, Cao Cao falls asleep...

Last edited by TheSeeker; 24 Mar 2003 at 23:51.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 08:22   #45
Katharos

Quote:
The gar lunges forwar in an attempt to bite you, the sting of there blood flies throb at different parts as you take bite, after bite. You lunge your wizards staff forward, the night air errupts into a spray of warm wizards fire. All thats left of the gar is dust and ash....

You stroke your beard, it seems the gars are becoming more and more numourous. you have killed almost ten since you came through the great bundry, although the boundry almost killed you. It also seems that heart hounds are appearing more. You sit on a near by rock, you brush your hair back with your hand, and wonder where you should go from here.

You pull out a seeker map. It shows your current location, you point on the map, and announce to the woods around you. "Which Way To aydindril?" The trees sway, making a path, you begin your long journey, north.
The old Wizard smiles and shouts aloud "Thankyou!" to the trees. He puts away his map, and starts to walk north through the path ,that the trees had created for him, using his staff as a walking stick. He was very aware of his surroundings, as he has always been travelling through thick woods, and he kept a close eye out for Gur's that may sneak up on him.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 18:12   #46
Stryker
The Holder of the Hat

Quote:
The man takes the horse and speeds off. you wonder how he can ride so fast. You have no idea where to go but you can feel it. You grip the reins of the tired horse and speed off the path into the forest. you have one urge. To get to Aydidril.

The horse gallops with spped, he seems to know where he's going. You release the riens and continue your journey. without even knowing it you have been ducking low branches. the tree's whistle by as the horse runs faster and faster.

After awhile of running the horse comes to an abrupt stop. you climb of it's back and runs off. Without even knowing it you have your sword drawn. Sweet beads down from your forhead. the woods seems silebt, to silent for natural. no birds. no squirils. No Nothing. Just silence.

You find the silence era in a wird sort of way. sudenly everything fades. you are sucked into a void. Sevreral figures come at you. you seem to be able to parry there blows and counter there attacks. you decapitate your attackers and they just disapear. And hour passes. a sense of panic errups inside you.

Your hand becomes sweaty. You seem to be drained of energy. Reality seems to slip away. faster and faster it goes. the void seems to swirl in an angush of black. Than all of a sudden. Faster than it came, it was gone But you where no longer in the void. you where in a building. A Tall shady figure emerges from the shadows to reveal a smiling face. "Welcome, To the dream thats not a dream".

You gasp. "Where am i? Who are you? How did i get here". The man laughs. "Glad you find my conffusion so funny". the man laughs again, "Sorry i ment nothing by it. I am a wizard, im in a far away land, called the old world. I can not make it hear in the physical realm, so i bought you hear. This is a dream, but not a dream." the smile leaves his face. Worry spreads yours.

You are afraid of magic, and this definantl was magic. "So why am i here, Wizard?." "You are here because i need you. you must go to Aydindril. "Aydindril? why must i go to the capital of the midlands?." A grin spreads across the mans face."You will find out soon enough, just go and you may find the benifits of immortality, amazing,

With that the room swirls and dissapears. You find yourself next to a hooded man. His hand is extended, he seems to want the riens of the second horse. you relize tghat it must have been a dream, just a silly dream. the man speaks, "We ride to Aydindril, we must warn the mother Confesser!"

With that you ride off into the night.
Utterly confused by what has happened, Stryker puts it down a lack of sleep, He soon sets of for a nearby town, unwittingly riding strait into an ambush. After a few minutes riding, an arrow strikes the horse through the heart, Stryker falls calling out to the hooded man.

"AMBUSH, STAY CLOSE!"

The other man rides over, dismounts and stays near Stryker, instinctivly reaching for the hilt of the sword, Stryker manages to duck just in time to avoid another arrow, hitting the other horse. Out of the shadows comes a band of mercenaries.

After an order from evedently the leader, two swordmen calmly walk over to Stryker swords drawn, waiting until they were quite near, he draws his sword slashing at the two swordmen, he leaps forward, lunges at one man then stabs the other through the back, steadying himself he waits for the others to attack, an archer manages to get a shot in at strykers arm, stryker rushes the archer, runs past and brings the sword through the archers neck, another swing severed the leaders left arm, then thrusting the sword through his heart. Suddenly stryker recives a hard blow to his back, he turns to see two of the mercenaries running into the darkness. Stryker turns to the hooded man.

"Can you handle a sword? Because you are going to need one."
Stryker rummages through the bodies, takes a sword, a bow and a full quiver.

"Oh, you can tell me your name aswell, we had better get going."
Stryker leads the man of in the direction of the town to get some rest.

Stryker rides into the town and fines a sutible inn to rest for the night. He rides up to the stables and dismounts.
"Hand me your horse, here is some gold, get two rooms."
As the other man walked into the inn, Stryker walked the horses into the stables, tied up the horses and walked into the inn.

Last edited by Stryker; 30 Mar 2003 at 19:10.
Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 01:37   #47
Flik

List of members and whether they have replied yet.

Stryker-Is Done
Adam-
TheSeeker-Is Done
Jesse-
Katharos - Is Done
Aerodeamus -

Yay, six members.

Deserve victory.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:14   #48
Aerodeamus

Quote:
Name: Legolas
Land: midlands, mud people

Description: Long male, young. Just made it to Scout at mud people. Very good with Bow and arrow, as all Mud people are. good looking, smart guy. Dressed in old clothers, muddy of course. Not as hatefull to outsiders as his race, wanting to see more of the world than just his village. Was very excited when he first saw Richard Rahl.

-------------------------------------------------------------
The whistle of arrows as they zipped by your ear, it made you feel all cozy inside to be so much further away than you have ever been from home before. Drawing an arrow, pulling it back behind your ear, you release it. It flies hitting your target diect. you run over to see that it hit the animal squar in the temble, you used a round tipped arrow making it easy to pull out. you clean off the tip and put it back in your quiver. The hunt went well.

Pulling the boar over your shoulders you carry it to the others. you have the biggest of the whole troop. Tossidin, and Prindon give you a slap in the face, you return the slap. "Good job legolas, do you think you cold teach Chanadalen to shoot like you! You laugh for a few seconds and then Chanadalen eyes you and instantly you stop.

After a long walk, a few days long. You arrive at the village, naked children run around, not a care in the world. Women come and start skinning the boar, others cuddle up to there husbands, kissing them all over. A girl walks up to you, her mouth goes almost next your ear and she whispers "How bout a little dinner, tonight" she pinches your bum and walks away. You wished women would stop touching your rear, just because you have to choose a mate in the next.....two weeks doesn't mean that you need to be flirted with by all the women.

She's the first that asked nicly at least, mabey you should take her up on the offer?
---
After Legolas came home, he started to do his hair. All the mud had been blown out by the wind, so his hair couldnt be worse. He whistles a nice melody as he walks towards the lake side, 200 meters away from the village. At his surprise, thats where he sees the girl who asked him to have dinner with him.

At first she doesnt seem to see you, but as you come closer and you start walking in the water, your eyes cross. She smiles and walks over. How about the dinner? she asks you. Almost Petrified by her beauty, which u didnt recognize before, you can hardly say no. Which you wont. Ofcourse i would, you tell her. I could roast the claws of the Boar i just caught. I have a recipy from my mother for that. That would be great, she said. When you walk away, you tell her that you will come by her house when its dinner time.

You start walking the way back, hardly able to surpress the smile on your face. She's nice, you think... great job, perhaps this can turn out just fine. When you walk ahead, u hear a strange sound, like the wind running through your hairs, but different. It gives you goosebumps. You start looking suspicious around you, but all you see is a chicken on top of a roof staring at you. Again you feel goosebumps, for the chicken does not take his eyes away from you. Relax legolas, you say to yourself, its been a long journey.. You might need your sleep. When you are rested, you will probably feel allot better.

And so you walk home, taking a nap for the time that is left untill dinner. But still the chicken stay's in your mind. It was almost like it was a chicken that was not a chicken. You fall asleep uneasy.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 02:18   #49
Jesse

Sorry i took so long guys, my post will be put in a moment, a very sad ending..
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 03:07   #50
TheSeeker

Quote:
Sorry i took so long guys, my post will be put in a moment, a very sad ending..
oi im getting curious now