User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:52   #1
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Legend of The Dragon - (The Winds of Fate) - Part III

The Legend of the Dragon

ok peeps this is for the new people if any

ok what is it about well the rules are as follows :-

this is an epic fantasy RP that will be done on a 96 hour turn basis (this makes this easy for me to continue the story with and plan what happens next, also will make it easy for others to follow. I hope)

1) there are a number of races

human (most common)
edhel-kin (half elf or high human)
moredhel (dark elves)
edhel (light elves)
slamoredhel (forest elves)
dwarves
orc
black orc
hobgoblin
gnoll
ogre
half ogre
ogre magi (very rare)
Lizard Man

these are the races, each has a distinct advantage and disadvantage. too many to go in to here.

Characters have classes as follows

Fighter
Mage
Priest
Thief

sub classes are allowed but are not listed here if you wish to have one you will need to justify its inclusion to me.

Characters are devised as follows

Name
Level - (starts at level 1)
Experiance (exp)

Dragon Level - if ever attained

Hit points (hp) - dependent on class and race
Magic Points (mp) - as above

Specific Power - dependant on race and class

Attack
Defence
Magic Attack
Magic Defence

Speed
Evasion
Magic Evasion

the above 7 stats are devised from spending 80 points amongst them these are considered to be your starting points before you choose your class ie your apprentice level.

Then your character will need a back ground.
where they came from, any enemies etc etc, a description should be included as well

Alignment will start of as neutral but may vary as your character progresses or as you may dictate when character is created, you may not start off as evil.

You must also choose which element your character is linked to from the following :-

Fire
Water
Wind
Earth
Darkness
Light
Thunder
Non - Elemental

you will all start with basic equipment

clothes
boots or shoes or sandals
weapon of choice (if used)
1 set of leather armour (if needed)
backpack (can hold 10 items of upto medium size)
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp

plus other class related equipment.

any questions just post i will answer as best as i can

The current poeple

No Dachi ()
Gokan
Adam
Inspectre
Hewitt
Zappa
Darkling

i will post here from where we left off :-

Learn all you want to know here :-

http://www.questforglory.be.tf/

or here

www.insaneone.co.uk/lh/index.htm

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 9 Feb 2003 at 20:20.
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 19:01   #2
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
The History

The Age of the Dragon

The Lands known as Legendra was born 10000 years ago, and began with the Creator known only as the "One". It is said that this massive yet graceful entity gave birth to all living things. One after another races of plants, animals and unique beings appeard across the lands.

One of the races created by the "one" were the powerful dragons. These towering winged destroyers would strike terror into all that behld thier awsome might. In time two forms of dragon worship evolved - The Dragon Spirit and the Divine Dragon "Astea".

Another of the races that was created was that of the Humanoid races. These peacful beings lived a quiet agrarian life, in harmony with the world and the environment that each race lived in.

The Last race to be created was the "Drakken" (dragon - kin) these flying creatures set out to build huge and vast floating cities and castles and to gain dominance over all living things. In time their aggression and acceptance of the Dragon Spirit enslaved the passive Humanoid races.

The Divine Dragon Astea despaired.

But the lust of the drakken could not hide the ugly blemish in the lands of legendra - the birth of Evil.

The Drakken reigned supreme, the humanoids were enslaved, divided by what to do next and the corruption of Evil and the everlasting hope of the Divine Dragon Astea a war was fought over the freedom of the humanoids. All races thought that their very survival depended on final lasting victory over the other. The Humanoids enlisted the help of the dragons, drawing on ancient magical forces, the humanoids gained great power.

The humanoids eventaully overpowered the Drakken in a final bloody confrontation, the humanoids prevalied but at a great cost. But the dragons claimed a price for their aid, they laid the prophecy on all living races

LOVE
REVENGE
DEATH
& DESTRUCTION
THE BLACK MONSTER WILL RISE
AND THE FINAL RACE WILL EMERGE

With this the dragons departed.

Who knows what this prophecy meant - Eternal peace or the darkest evil.

Soon all was forgot in the mists of time.......until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if you want the full story then read/look at Legend of The Dragon - Quest for Glory)

Now the lands are ravaged by war and the Historic town of DELPTON is under attack by a large DRAKKEN force, it has already survived one assault previously.

It has been a long time but the LEGENDS have proven true, DRAGONS do exist and whats more they are now working on their own they are now working with the DRAKKEN.

And also the mighty SORCEROR OF DARKNESS - HEXIS has revealed himself, again the legends have proven true, what now for the LANDS OF HARKUN.

Even war has broken out in the lands of AKATSURAI far to the EAST.

People are now talking, whispering that the darkness has returned, and they are blaming it on the rulers in CASTLE RAVANYE..............

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 19:03   #3
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Re: Legend of The Dragon - (The Winds of Fate) - Part III

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
Gokan
Adam
Inspectre
Hewitt
Zappa
Darkling
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 19:19   #4
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

QUOTE]Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
DK1 - Seriously wounded

DK2

DK3

Miranda

DK1 - wounded

DK2 - wounded

DK3

I lash out a last time at him, going for the troat with both daggers, then kicking him off the blades by planting my foot in his bloody belly, before focussing my energy on the others. Miranda continues parrying blows, and occasionaly lashing out, if there's a good hole in their defences. we both try to make every hit count, and go for the least protected places of their bodies, and the most mortal wounds.
[/quote]

no swords

You lash out at him one more time aiming for the throat, he dodges your first blade but the 2nd one catches him in the thoat. the blood sprays across your face

then one of the DRAKKEN lashes out and catches you across the shoulder (5hp damage and dislocates that shoulder - left one)

Miranda continues to defend and she takes a hit across the face. 3 claw marks on her cheeck (4 hp damage)

she lashes back with her sword, catching it on the chest

DK1 - Dead

DK2

DK3

Miranda

DK1 - Seriosly wounded

DK2 - wounded

DK3

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 19:46   #5
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

QUOTE]Originally posted by Darkling

Taking the arrows and slippi ng them into his quivers and glacning at armour noticing that its not the right size for an elf anyway, his nose twitching little to smell of it. Taking twwo belt picuhes though and slipping them of quickly around his waist emying them of any unnceasy and placign two dagger inside one. Rummerign through backpakcs as well now quiet as possible rasing his head now and then to wtahc for anyone coming keeping listen out always.
[/quote]

you take the arrows and place them in your quiver

you then take the two belt pouches and put them on yourself, inside each there is

2 sliver rings
1 magical ring
2 small rubies worth 25gp each

you then take the two daggers, again you notice that they are perfectly made and perfectly balanced - they are masterwork weapons - you wonder why two hobgoblins have these

you then search the backpacks they have the following

winter blanket
waterskin
bag of caltrops (3 uses)
2 flasks of lamp oil
6 days iron rations

you then are hit by a thought - they are NIGHTHAWK ASSASINS....

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 19:49   #6
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

replies later

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 20:08   #7
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Realising this he simple clears out packs and place all contents into one of them slippingit over hs shoulder
"intresting wonder what they wanted here or who the target was"
Looking about now
"Odd how this place is not as heay gaurded why do i have my supisons about it here. Maybe i should see this target for myself."
Heading toward where the hobgoblin where heading darting between the dark shadows.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 20:08   #8
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
no swords

You lash out at him one more time aiming for the throat, he dodges your first blade but the 2nd one catches him in the thoat. the blood sprays across your face

then one of the DRAKKEN lashes out and catches you across the shoulder (5hp damage and dislocates that shoulder - left one)

Miranda continues to defend and she takes a hit across the face. 3 claw marks on her cheeck (4 hp damage)

she lashes back with her sword, catching it on the chest

DK1 - Dead

DK2

DK3

Miranda

DK1 - Seriosly wounded

DK2 - wounded

DK3 [/b]
a suddon burst of pain makes me realise I've been hit, though I do not scream... instead; I grow angry, very, very angry... I lash out at the one that hit me with my right arm, dagger aimed to slice his troat. I however do not stop the slash when I hit him.. I move on and bash my right hand into my shoulder, relocating my arm... another outburst of pain, followed by an even bigger increase of fury sends my left arm upwards, stabbing the dagger at/in the Drakkan's belly. Miranda does scream, though not due to the pain

"My Face! My beautifull face! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT WITH YOUR SOUL!"

with these words, she slashes her sword at the Drakkan, who is starting to believe she isn't just some welltrained elven fighter-woman, but a demoness

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 20:32   #9
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Like I could forget about R'starg

*adam feels a sting in his shoulder as he pulls out the dagger and feels the affects of poison, he rips a piece of clothing off and putts it around both spots stopping the flow of poison, he then brings the sword up to level and flips forward slashing The closet Bandit near him, he then brings the sword back and begins fighting with his instincs to dodge other attacks, he then takes the dagger and throws it at the person who he just attacked (if dead then the other Bandit*

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Current Hp:13 Current Mp:10--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R'stargs part
R'starg flys over hgead and lands as soon as adam gets hit with a cross bow bolt and rips it out, r'starg waits in a bush as he sees Adam hit the other bandit in the face taking him down as two daggers hit adam, R'starg flies overhead and swoops down after adam does his moves hitting the one adam did (if his is still alive) then attacks the other one, he then flys up in the air

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you attack the nearest bandit to you and throw the dagger, which hits him in tbe arm

he then charges you and slashes with his swors which you dodge easily

rstarg attacks the other one engaiging him with pecks and claws

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 20:38   #10
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

hewitt

ooc: \o/

*Hewitt takes a few seconds to realise what just happened but he then sights the woman about to be sacrificed. Forgetting momentarily about his new companion Myleen , Hewitt draws the mystical bow STORMWIND, and takes aim at the executioner.*

STORMWIND!

*Hewitt lets the arrow fly as it crackles into lightning and watches as the bolt flies towards the head of his target.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do not forget to do myleens actions

you draw your bow and utter the comand word

the arrow flies towards the Summoner and kills him with one blow as it takes him full in the face

the other summoners begin to chant quickly this time the are summoning gaurds to take you out

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 20:53   #11
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

inspectre

Murkador deals with the Drakken archer in the manner already describing, barely feeling the sword blow. With a beastly roar that is part pain, part rage, Murkador hurls himself at another of the Drakken riders, leaping onto the back of the rider's Slann to grabble with him. The rider attempts to skewer Murkador on a pike, but at this close of range fails to do so, and the two wrestle around for control of the pike. Murkador suddenly head butts the rider, dazing him and causing him to fall off of his mount. Murkador falls off the Slann as well, on top of the Drakken rider. Lifting himself up slightly, Murkador then lets himself fall, driving his knee into the Drakken's stomach. With a gasp the rider lets go on the pike, and Murkador stumbles to his feet with it in hand. Holding it horizontally, Murkador breaks the shaft in two over his knee, and then drives the broken head of the shaft piece into the Drakken's ribcage, pinning him to the ground. Now shifting his grip so that both hands were on the piece of the broken pike that contained the head, Murkador aims the point down at the Drakken. He drags the point of the pike across the Drakken's throat, then drives this part of the pike into the Drakken's ribcage as well. Certain that the Drakken would be dead in a matter of seconds with a slit throat and two shafts driven into his chest, Murkador turns away to face the remainning five. However, there seems to be only four Drakken left, and Murkador wonders where the third archer is when a tight cord is dropped over his head. The third archer had slipped in behind Murkador and was now using his bowstring, still attached to the bow, as a garrote. This was not the main threat, however, as one of the remainning riders spurned his Slann on, and charged toward Murkador, pike lowered. Reaching up to the bowstring, Murkador used his dirk to begin frantically hacking at it, struggling against the archer's attempts to hold him still, so that the rider could have an easier time shishabobing him. Just as the rider was upon him, the bowstring snapped with a dry twang and Murkador spun out of the way, still holding onto part of the bowstring. The rider, unable to stop so suddenly, did manage to alter his pike's trajectory so that it punched through the Drakken archer's shoulder instead of his chest. The rider dropped the pike and rode past Murkador and the wounded archer, drawing a sword as he did so. Meanwhile, Murkador had decided to finish off the wounded archer, and slipped in behind the archer with the cut bowstring still in hand. The tables now reversed, Murkador wrapped the bowstring around his hands and dropped it down over the Drakken archer's neck and then pulled. The archer coughed and struggled weakly, but in his wounded condition was no match for Murkador's frenzied strength. He could feel the bowstring cutting into the archer's neck when he heard the sound of bowstrings being pulled back . . . the last two archers. Pulling even harder back on the bowstring, Murkador swung the archer around in front of him, so that the Drakken was in between himself and the archers as they readied to fire . . .

You deal with the Drakken archer in the manner already described, barely feeling the sword blow.

With a beastly roar that is part pain, part rage, you hurl yourself at another of the Drakken riders, leaping onto the back of the rider's Slann to grapple with him.

The rider attempts to skewer you on a pike, but at this close of range fails to do so, and the two of you wrestle around for control of the pike. you suddenly head butt the rider, dazing him and causing him to fall off of his mount.

you fall off the Slann as well, on top of the Drakken rider. Lifting yourself up slightly, you let yourself fall, driving your knee into the Drakken's stomach. With a gasp the rider lets go of the pike, and you stumble to your feet with it in. Holding it horizontally, you break the shaft in two over your knee, and then drive the broken head of the shaft piece into the Drakken's ribcage, pinning him to the ground.

Now you shift your grip so that both hands are on the piece of the broken pike that contains the head, you aim the point down at the Drakken. you drag the point of the pike across the Drakken's throat, then drive that part of the pike into the Drakken's ribcage as well. Certain that the Drakken would be dead in a matter of seconds with a slit throat and two shafts driven into his chest,

you turn away to face the remainning five. However, there seems to be only four Drakken left, and you wonder where the third archer is when a tight cord is dropped over his head. The third archer has slipped in behind you and is now using his bowstring, still attached to the bow, as a garrote (3 hp damage)

This is not the main threat, however, as one of the remainning riders has spurred his Slann on, and charging toward you, pike lowered.

Reaching up to the bowstring, you use your dirk to begin frantically hacking at it, struggling against the archer's attempts to hold you still, so that the rider could have an easier time kebabing you.

Just as the rider is upon you, the bowstring snaps with a dry twang and you spin out of the way, still holding onto part of the bowstring.

The rider, unable to stop so suddenly, does manage to alter his pike's trajectory so that it punches through the Drakken archer's shoulder instead of his chest.

The rider drops the pike and rides past you and the wounded archer, drawing a sword as he does so.

Meanwhile, you have decided to finish off the wounded archer, and slip in behind the archer with the cut bowstring still in hand. The tables now reversed, you wrap the bowstring around his hands and drop it down over the Drakken archer's neck and then pull.

The archer coughs and struggles weakly, but in his wounded condition is no match for your frenzied strength.

you can feel the bowstring cutting into the archer's neck when you hear the sound of bowstrings being pulled back . . .

the last two archers.

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:12   #12
Ryon
Soldier

Ryon is an unknown quantity at this point
Name : Ryon JKar
Race: [i]Moredhel [i]
Level: 1
Exp: 000
Hp:
Mp:
Specific Power:

Attack 15
Defence 12
Magic Attack 2
Magic Defence 10

Speed 16
Evasion 20
Magic Evasion 5

Background: Ryon spent most his life with his Guardian. His parents both died at an early age; however they left him a fortune and of course after they died he went to live with Bhaneldan. His guardian also died when Ryon was 20 and Ryon left his home he always knew and set off to find anything; something.

Element: Darkness
Alignment: Neutral

black clothes
boots
Ninja Blade
1 set of leather armour
backpack
bedroll
tinder box
black and crimson colored cloak
pouch
100 gp

Last edited by Ryon; 17 Nov 2002 at 15:04.
Ryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:31   #13
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryon

Hp:
Mp:

Specific Power:

Attack 15
Defence 12
Magic Attack 2
Magic Defence 10

Speed 16
Evasion 20
Magic Evasion 5

Background: Ryon spent most his life with his Guardian. His parents both died at an early age; however they left him a fortune and of course after they died he went to live with Bhaneldan. His guardian also died when Ryon was 20 and Ryon left his home he always knew and set off to find anything; something.

Alignment: Darkness
what is your character class?

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:52   #14
Ryon
Soldier

Ryon is an unknown quantity at this point
Im thinkin either Thief or Fighter.. lets go with Fighter...
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:39   #15
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Name: Tinuva
LvL: 1
Race: Eledhel (High Eld)
Class: Fighter
Exp:
Hp:
MP:
Specific Power:
Attack: 12
Defence: 8
Magic Attack: 5
Magic Defence: 15

Speed: 20
Evasion: 10
Magic Evasion: 10

Description: Tinuva is as tall as any normal elf, and with basicly the same features. His eyes are deep blue, and his ears are as pointy as any normal elfs. He has a slightly bigger build than is normal for elves, but other than that he is yeee normal elf.

Background: Too lazy to type anything up now.

Alignment: Good
Element: Wind.

Equipment:
thick leather boots
Elven Long Bow (+ quiver of arrows)
Long Sword (Strapped on back)
Short Sword (strapped on waist)
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak
pouch
100 gp

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 15:23   #16
Gokan
Ensignal Apparition

Gokan is an unknown quantity at this point
[ooc]Sorry, having a little trouble coming online at the moment, what with my computer having exploded[/ooc]

Gokan continues his physical assault for a few moments longer, pushing the Storm Giants back.

Moving swiftly backward, Gokan casts another fireball. Feeding it with raw magical energy, in an attempt to increase it's damage potential. Gokan struggles to control the Spell Boosted Fireball.

Gokan throws the fireball at the strongest remaining Giant, before returning to melee combat...
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 18:55   #17
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Like I could forget about R'starg

*adam feels a sting in his shoulder as he pulls out the dagger and feels the affects of poison, he rips a piece of clothing off and putts it around both spots stopping the flow of poison, he then brings the sword up to level and flips forward slashing The closet Bandit near him, he then brings the sword back and begins fighting with his instincs to dodge other attacks, he then takes the dagger and throws it at the person who he just attacked (if dead then the other Bandit*

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Current Hp:13 Current Mp:10--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R'stargs part
R'starg flys over hgead and lands as soon as adam gets hit with a cross bow bolt and rips it out, r'starg waits in a bush as he sees Adam hit the other bandit in the face taking him down as two daggers hit adam, R'starg flies overhead and swoops down after adam does his moves hitting the one adam did (if his is still alive) then attacks the other one, he then flys up in the air

you attack the nearest bandit to you and throw the dagger, which hits him in tbe arm

he then charges you and slashes with his swors which you dodge easily

rstarg attacks the other one engaiging him with pecks and claws
Adam brings the sword up blocking the flimsy hit coming from his oppoentn, he brings his sword up in and arc as he slashes his oppoentn off guard, watching blood drip down off his blade as he sees R'starg engage and enemy in a claw and steel fight as adambrings his sword back up, he jumps to face back to back with r'starg as he flips over R'starg and faces R'stargs opponent back , adam brings up his sword and Yells a huge roar coming purly from his fathers courage he inherited, yelling as loud as his lungs could trying to suprise his opponents giving him a chance to strike as he bvrings his sword over in an downward to up arc slashing across his opponents torso to skull

R'starg
R'starg fires a fury of pecks with his beak cutting thorugh the enemies skin then R'starg flies back and flies forward at full speed cutting with his talons

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 01:41   #18
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Name: Hudre
Race: edhel
Exp:0
Dragon Level -

Attack :15
Defence :15
Magic Attack:5
Magic Defence:10

Speed :10
Evasion :15
Magic Evasion:20

Background: Hudrewas born and raised just like a normal Elf. He studied in the ways of the Light, and almost never had to fight. Then, one day, Hudre met a man who influenced him to learn how to fight. Hudre loved fighting. He didn't do it for pleasure, but did it when the opportunity arose. He became very non-social after people began to stay away from him, for fear of making him mad. Hudre became very un-elf-like. He has a very short temper, and most people who speak to him would receive cynical or sarcastic comments back.

Light

clothes
Sabre
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 18:05   #19
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy

Hp:20
MP:0

Specific Power: Lightning Strike - this allows you to strike before the other person knows what has happend - 1 per day

Skills
Power Attack (1 per day)
Wear All Armour
Shield Use
Use Longwsord
Use Longbow
Two Weapon attack

Description: Tinuva is as tall as any normal elf, and with basicly the same features. His eyes are deep blue, and his ears are as pointy as any normal elfs. He has a slightly bigger build than is normal for elves, but other than that he is yeee normal elf.

Equipment:
thick leather boots
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak
pouch
100 gp

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 18:07   #20
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Hudre

Dragon Level -

Hit points (hp) - 20
Magic Points (mp) - 0

Specific Power - Holy Blade - this allows you to turn your blade into a holy blade for 1 rnd (1 post) - 1 per day

Skills
Power Attack (1 per day)
Wear All Armour
Shield Use
Use Longwsord
Use Longbow
Two Weapon attack

Background: Hudrewas born and raised just like a normal Elf. He studied in the ways of the Light, and almost never had to fight. Then, one day, Hudre met a man who influenced him to learn how to fight. Hudre loved fighting. He didn't do it for pleasure, but did it when the opportunity arose. He became very non-social after people began to stay away from him, for fear of making him mad. Hudre became very un-elf-like. He has a very short temper, and most people who speak to him would receive cynical or sarcastic comments back.

Light

clothes
Sabre
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 18:12   #21
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:

Class - Fighter

Hp: 20
Mp: 10

Specific Power: Dark blade - this causes your blade to burst into dark flame that burns the very soul of the target - 1 per day

Spells

Levitate - 5mp - allows you to levitate up or down (max 10ft)

Fairie Fire - 10mp - allows you to light up an area (10ft x 10ft) with flickering St Elmos fire - gives you a bonus to hit and also lights up invisible objects

Darkness - 5mp - allows you to cast a globe of darkness 5ft radius)

Power Attack (1 per day)
Wear All Armour
Shield Use
Use Ninjato (ninja sword)
Use Longbow
Two Weapon attack

Attack 15
Defence 12
Magic Attack 2
Magic Defence 10

Speed 16
Evasion 20
Magic Evasion 5

Element: Darkness

black clothes
boots
Ninja Blade
1 set of leather armour
backpack
bedroll
tinder box
black and crimson colored cloak
pouch
100 gp

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 18:17   #22
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Exp:
Hp:
MP:
Specific Power:

Equipment:
thick leather boots
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak
pouch
100 gp
where do you want to start

WHEATFIELDS - small village - on the edge of the ENDLESS PLAINS

CASTLE RAVAYNE - Capital of HARKUN - major city

DELPTON - small town - under siege by DRAKKEN

WISHPORT - Large port on the coast of HARKUN

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 18:18   #23
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Dragon Level -

Light

clothes
Sabre
1 set of leather armour
bedroll
tinder box
cloak or robe
pouch
100 gp

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 18:19   #24
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Im thinkin either Thief or Fighter.. lets go with Fighter...

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 18:21   #25
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold
Delpton pwease

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 20:24   #26
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
ooc-another trhead leaving due fact well it just not going well for me here so well whatever happens to my charcter happens as they say.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:45   #27
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
Quote:

I'll go to Delpton

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:36   #28
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
sry for inconvenience. encountering difficulties updating the site due to a f*cked up loading thingy. will explain in understandable language as soon as I understand.

Sakra says:
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:57   #29
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Oh Ack Almost forgot my char update

Name:Adam

Race:human

Class:fighter

Subclass:mage

Hp:15

Mp:20

Skills:
Flaming blade5mp,
light cure5mp,
elec shock(two bolts for every level)10mp,
phycic ability(able to send phycic messages to anyone)3mp,
sense,
ice shard(fires a 2"ft long shard of ice 2"ft every 2 levels ) 5Mp
Fly War Falcon (R'starg)

Apperance:4"5' green eyes white skin long legs large muscles and frekles

Stats:Attack:15,Defence:10,Speed,20,mg.attack 15,every other stat 10

Equipment:
a green tunic/Wearing
shoes/Wearing
1)silver long sword
2)1 set of leather armour
backpack made of leather (things numbred are in it)
3)bedroll
4)tinder box
cloak wearing
pouch 450 gp in it, put in his shoe
kite shield/Holding
5)lamp
Long sword of cold/Wielding
Edhel Chainmail Jerkin/Worn
Falcon R'starg

Background:
Adam grew up in wheatfield as his home he has few friend and has an enemy named trisk,when adam was young trisk killed adams father adam trains to beat trisk and avenge his fathers death.adam trained in they arts of magic and fighting.

Elemant:water (use a water Barrier around him once a day per Lvl)

There it is i made a corection with my element forgot to post Ability for it but I decided on it tell me if its okay k

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 23:44   #30
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

replies tommorow after the QfG ones

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 17:59   #31
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

replies sunday night (hmmm 4 hours for QfG and Rommey)

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 18:01   #32
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

what you need is a secretairy. you just dictate the posts, and he/she types em out at an incredible speed, and posts em

Sakra says:
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 19:38   #33
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Let me guess like you But he does bring up a good point get like a assitant

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 01:29   #34
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

no, not me. I'm way overseas, and I've got to little time on my hands, .... and she can't aford me

Sakra says:
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 16:46   #35
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: hewitt

Quote:
ooc: \o/

*Hewitt takes a few seconds to realise what just happened but he then sights the woman about to be sacrificed. Forgetting momentarily about his new companion Myleen , Hewitt draws the mystical bow STORMWIND, and takes aim at the executioner.*

STORMWIND!

*Hewitt lets the arrow fly as it crackles into lightning and watches as the bolt flies towards the head of his target.*

do not forget to do myleens actions

you draw your bow and utter the comand word

the arrow flies towards the Summoner and kills him with one blow as it takes him full in the face

the other summoners begin to chant quickly this time the are summoning gaurds to take you out
ooc: Ok

*As Hewitt readies another arrow as fast as he can, his new companion simply smirks at the summoners as the prepartions for her spell reach completion, a ball of flame growing between the space of her hands.*

Myleen: Oh no you don't... take this!

*Raising her arms into the air, she somehow lifts the fireball before throwing it like a light-weight boulder at the chanting drakken. Hewitt pauses to watch in awe as the mini-sun streaks above the earth at a phenomial rate towards it's target. It's at this point that Hewitt realises the lady tied to the ground could well be in the blast radius.*

Oh no...

*Hewitt runs and then throws himself on top of the naked lady just as the fireball explodes...*

ooc: How noble eh?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 18:38   #36
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
a suddon burst of pain makes me realise I've been hit, though I do not scream... instead; I grow angry, very, very angry... I lash out at the one that hit me with my right arm, dagger aimed to slice his troat. I however do not stop the slash when I hit him.. I move on and bash my right hand into my shoulder, relocating my arm... another outburst of pain, followed by an even bigger increase of fury sends my left arm upwards, stabbing the dagger at/in the Drakkan's belly. Miranda does scream, though not due to the pain

"My Face! My beautifull face! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT WITH YOUR SOUL!"

with these words, she slashes her sword at the Drakkan, who is starting to believe she isn't just some welltrained elven fighter-woman, but a demoness
you again lash out with the dagger this time aiaming for a killing blow on the 2nd drakken, you catch him in the adams apple he is dead before he hits the fround

Miranda almost goes into frenzy now that her face has been hit, and she begins to attack like a furie. she catches the Drakken and drops him he has no stomach

DK1 - Dead

DK2 - dead

DK3

Miranda

DK1 - Dead

DK2 - wounded

DK3

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 18:42   #37
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by Gokan
[ooc]Sorry, having a little trouble coming online at the moment, what with my computer having exploded[/ooc]

Gokan continues his physical assault for a few moments longer, pushing the Storm Giants back.

Moving swiftly backward, Gokan casts another fireball. Feeding it with raw magical energy, in an attempt to increase it's damage potential. Gokan struggles to control the Spell Boosted Fireball.

Gokan throws the fireball at the strongest remaining Giant, before returning to melee combat...
ooc/ sorry to hear that /ooc

you continue the assault against the two lumbering Giants and push the Giants back, they cannot believe one so small is fighting with such fury.

you gain enough space to cast yet another fireball just as they launch two more bolts of lightning at you.

again you dodge one (10hp damage) but the other hits you.

you look to see that the fireball catches the two Strom Giants inn the face, one has no head left and the other apppears to be badly wonded

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 18:44   #38
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by adam

Adam brings the sword up blocking the flimsy hit coming from his oppoentn, he brings his sword up in and arc as he slashes his oppoentn off guard, watching blood drip down off his blade as he sees R'starg engage and enemy in a claw and steel fight as adambrings his sword back up, he jumps to face back to back with r'starg as he flips over R'starg and faces R'stargs opponent back , adam brings up his sword and Yells a huge roar coming purly from his fathers courage he inherited, yelling as loud as his lungs could trying to suprise his opponents giving him a chance to strike as he bvrings his sword over in an downward to up arc slashing across his opponents torso to skull

R'starg
R'starg fires a fury of pecks with his beak cutting thorugh the enemies skin then R'starg flies back and flies forward at full speed cutting with his talons
you block the clumsy blow and return with a viscious thrust to the chest that suceeds against your opponent he is dead before he hits the ground

R'starg finishes the other one off, he is now feeding off the eyes of the poor fool

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 18:48   #39
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Delpton pwease
ok then you have been warned

you are recovering in the houses of healing in Delpton you were part of one of the Armies that was tied up in defending Delpton from the first attack of the DRAKKEN LEGIONS

you have recoverd from your wounds and a friendly healer looks at you....

you can hear sounds of battle from outside

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 18:49   #40
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:

I'll go to Delpton

ok then you have been warned like Crazy then

you are recovering in the houses of healing in Delpton you were part of one of the Armies that was tied up in defending Delpton from the first attack of the DRAKKEN LEGIONS

you have recoverd from your wounds and a friendly healer looks at you

you can see a fellow warrior (crazy's character) on a bed beside you.

you can hear sounds of battle from outside

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 18:54   #41
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by [IV-CL]Zappa
what you need is a secretairy. you just dictate the posts, and he/she types em out at an incredible speed, and posts em
what i need is two of me

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 18:55   #42
No Dachi

Having frozen the Monk, Ga-Nak closes in for the finishing blow. Lifting the katana high over his head, he brings it down in a powerful right to left diagonal blow. The frozen body of the Monk smashes under the impact and explodes into thousands of pieces, like breaking glass, which skitters and slide over the stone floor of the room. Turning to see No Dachi, Ga-Nak spins around and thrusts his staff out at the Moredhel. Two green spheres of Magical Nergy shoot out and strike the Moredhel from the side, knocking him off balance. No Dachi closes in for the kill, thrusting his katana forward and upward through the creature's stomach in a near-unavoidable blow. No Dachi hops backwards with a fair deal of speed even in his magic-slowed state, and brings his katana up defensively just in case the Moredhel had managed to dodge the attack.

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 18:59   #43
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Re: Re: hewitt

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewitt

ooc: Ok

*As Hewitt readies another arrow as fast as he can, his new companion simply smirks at the summoners as the prepartions for her spell reach completion, a ball of flame growing between the space of her hands.*

Myleen: Oh no you don't... take this!

*Raising her arms into the air, she somehow lifts the fireball before throwing it like a light-weight boulder at the chanting drakken. Hewitt pauses to watch in awe as the mini-sun streaks above the earth at a phenomial rate towards it's target. It's at this point that Hewitt realises the lady tied to the ground could well be in the blast radius.*

Oh no...

*Hewitt runs and then throws himself on top of the naked lady just as the fireball explodes...*

ooc: How noble eh?
you ready another arrow as you are about to fire, Myleen casts a fireball spell, all goes in slow motion.

you then realise that the girl is in danger

you run as fast as you can and throw yerself on her body, just then Myleens spell erupts all around you. (8hp damage)

but you have saved the yourg girl

4 Gaurds (human, leather armour, swords, bows, 12 arrows)

4 Summoners (Drakken)

2 Deamons similar to those you have fought.

the summoners stop the chanting and call forth a large creature.

the creature stands on two feet and is 8ft tall coverd in red scales this creature looks like a cross between a woman (top half) and the lower half is of a snake

this is a GORGON - its gaze can turn people to stone

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 19:03   #44
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by No Dachi
Having frozen the Monk, Ga-Nak closes in for the finishing blow. Lifting the katana high over his head, he brings it down in a powerful right to left diagonal blow. The frozen body of the Monk smashes under the impact and explodes into thousands of pieces, like breaking glass, which skitters and slide over the stone floor of the room. Turning to see No Dachi, Ga-Nak spins around and thrusts his staff out at the Moredhel. Two green spheres of Magical Nergy shoot out and strike the Moredhel from the side, knocking him off balance. No Dachi closes in for the kill, thrusting his katana forward and upward through the creature's stomach in a near-unavoidable blow. No Dachi hops backwards with a fair deal of speed even in his magic-slowed state, and brings his katana up defensively just in case the Moredhel had managed to dodge the attack.
Ga-nak closes on the monk and finishes him off completely shattering the ice bound fool.

he then turns his attentions to the Moredhel attacking you his magic missiles lance out and rather than knocking the Moredhel off her feet it kills her outright.

You feel the effects of the spell ware of you, you can now move freely again

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 19:06   #45
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Zappa has gone up a level

Level = 5

Hp + 10
Mp + 10

now knows level 1 spells

Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level

shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster to target - dur instant

Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 turn (10 rnds) per level

Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level

Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level

skill points + 10

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 19:12   #46
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

ND has gone up a level

Level 3

Hp + 10
mp + 10

Stat points +10

New Chi Skills

Darkness - 10mp - creates a ball of darkness 5 ft diameter.

Chi Bolt - 10mp - Creates a bolt of force fired from ND's blade and causes damage to 1 opponent

Fast Move - 20mp - acts like the haste spell, but this leaves ND exhausted for 1 complete round after its uese

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 19:14   #47
No Dachi

No Dachi kicks the air experimentally with his left leg, and is satisfied to feel himself moving at a normal rate again. He flicks his wrist sharply, sending the blood on his katana blade flying off it into the air. He sheathes the now cleaned blade in a smooth, fluid motion as he turns to face Ga-Nak.

"We'd best get after that Geisha. I think we've heard all that we need to from this ball..."

Walking up to the crystal ball, standing on its pedestal, No Dachi examines it carefully from a distance before giving a cry, pivoting round on his left foot and slamming his right foot into it with a powerful spinning kick. The ball is sent flying off the pedestal into a wall.

"Come, we should hurry."

Ga-Nak nods and wordlessly sheathes his own katana before jogging after ND, following the Geisha...

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 19:23   #48
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Code:
slamoredhel (forest elves) 
Fighter (forest ranger) 
A warrior who works in harmony with nature in an attempt to 
protect it. They are more stealthy and more related to making a 
quick clean backstab to deal with foes. But the major 
disadvantage is the armours they are limited to studded 
leather/leather at the most and only the finest chain mail, 
otherwise they would find it very hard to be stealthy at all 
clanking around in full platemail. A good warrior in any sort of 
jungle/forest (including urban jungle/crypts) and not so good in 
open areas due to the lack of places to hide in the shadows. 
Unless of course its night to state the obvious.
Name : Zappa 
Level - (5) 
Experiance () 

Dragon Level - 1

Hit points (hp) - 70 
Magic Points (mp) - 45 

Specific Power - 

point blank arrow shot and rapid arrow fire
Move silently 
Sense Others 
Use Bow 
Use Short Sword
Tracking 
use hand axe 
Wear light armour 
Animal Affinity 
First Aid 

Attack 20+10 
Defence 20+5 
Magic Attack 10
Magic Defence 5 

Speed 25 
Evasion 10+15 
Magic Evasion 0 

level 1 spells 

Shock Storm - mp 10 - shock storm causes a whirlwind of 
electricity in a local area (10ft diameter) - dur 1 rnd per level 

shock bolt - mp 5 - causes a jolt of electricity to leap from caster 
to target - dur instant 

Titan strenght - mp 10 - gives caster strenght of a giant - dur 1 
turn (10 rnds) per level 

Magic Eye - mp 20 - enhances the casters perception and gives 
long range sight (far sight 1 mile) - dur 1 rnd per level 

Mana Shield minor - mp 20 - this creates a shield of energy 
around the casterit attempts to block long range and short range 
missile attacks but not melee attacks. - dur 1 rnd per level 

Earth - Tracking - allows the user to track creatures that are not 
normally trackable also alows a chance to track some invisible 
creatures 
Animal Freind - you choose an animal to be your companion 
clothes
arrows 
quivers for each 
backpack 
leather armour 
leather helm 
cloaks that are weatherproof 
iron shod staff 
spear 
Dagger + 2 damage 
Dagger + 3 to hit 
hollow dagger (from assasins/thieves guild)
Elven Boots - move silent all the time 
1 set of leather armour 
bedroll 
tinder box 
cloak or robe 
pouch 
125 gp 
watersac (filled with elven wine) 
Bow(self)
quiver with arrows(hunting)

plus other class related equipment.
Quote:
DK1 - Dead

DK2 - dead

DK3

Miranda

DK1 - Dead

DK2 - wounded

DK3
as I lunge myself towards the last Drakkan, both daggers aimed at his gut, Miranda lashes out at the wounded Drakkan near her, aiming to slit his troath

Sakra says:
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 19:44   #49
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

*Tinuva sat up on his bed, absently rubbing at his shoulder where an arrow had got him. Looking around the room, Tinuva spots another on a bed near him and the healer. He slowly gets up, and pulls on his clothing. He looks at the healer*

"Thank you for your services."

*Looking out of the window, towards the sounds of battle*

"I must get back out there and help."

*Tinuva reaches for his long sword and strappes it back on his back, and then throws his cloak on. He then grabs his short sword and straps that back on, before getting his bow and quiver and putting them over his shoulder.
Tinuva smiles and nods at the healer before walking out of the house. Once outside, he takes a deep breath of air and looks around and heads towards the sound of battle*

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 19:47   #50
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Gokan has gone up a level

Level = 6

Hp + 10
Mp + 30

stats + 15

New Spells

Level 4

Mana Torture - 50mp - duration 3 rnds - this can be used on an area (20ft by 20ft) - this is one of the few spells that can kill outright

Lightening Bolt - 100mp - this is only used on one person but can cause utter vapourisation of the target or massive amounts of electrical damage

Creature Cunjouring 1st degree - 75mp - duration 24 hours - summons a small creature (fairie, imp, gog) to aid the caster, the duration of the spell is 24 hours

Invisibility - 80mp - duration 24 hours or until caster attacks - causes the caster to go invisible (like the predator out of the preadtor movies)

Large Mana Shield - 50mp - duration - 1 rnd per level of caster - creates a mana shield as per the lower level spell - but covers an area of 10ft