User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 11 Nov 2005, 13:48   #101
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Doom

Well me actually - I think heiro posted - to be honest I just don't have time for this any more; with the amount of work I'm getting from uni I'm lucky if I get more than 3 hours sleep a day at the moment.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 22:13   #102
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
I'm still around. Been waiting on heiro and rich and a couple others for a lil while now
I swear I've posted.
At least once.

Though what Rich said is the not quite mirrored here, I have a bit more time than he does.
I've seen some of his work.
"The Suck" basically characterises it.

Edit: Turns out I was lying horribly! Weee!

Grave sighs and moves to the front.
What bloody good is a man with a sword so far from the bloody action? he thinks to himself as he covers the distance between him and the first real waypoint. Loading his shotgun and slipping it back over his shoulder, he sighs again, checking his rifle as he does so. No man who had fought in so many wars deserved this. He chuckled to himself, of course, it was the company he kept. Those bastards really went too far last time. HQ had busted their nuts and packed them out to differnt units each way. He was lucky to even be a marine.

Flicking on his flashlight and moving forward Grave checks his PDA and makes a move, taking point. With a brief set of quick motions he attempts to access the controls for the airlock remotely, and when this fails to work, he sets to work manually, opening the panel to the side of the door and touching a pair of badly fused contacts. With a desperate groan, the doors slide open.

"What was that?" He says into his mouthpiece, as if wondering what all the noise behind him was about...

[ooc]Should just about cover it?[/ooc]

Last edited by Heiro; 12 Nov 2005 at 22:23.
Heiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 18:38   #103
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

ooc: geesh heiro, you were all nice and friendly with me last thread and now all this hostility. Tsk /ooc
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 01:24   #104
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
ooc: geesh heiro, you were all nice and friendly with me last thread and now all this hostility. Tsk /ooc
Wait for the moment, you aren't the same guy. The first time you weren't an arrogant swordsman

I need an excuse to start calling you preacher again
Do something to the impending imps that'll prompt it
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 14:47   #105
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice

euh... where our dm.. look like we re stranded.. getting my laser rifle and getting nervous..

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 15:32   #106
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

I told you, I told you... I even said so on the previous page

*brings out the 'This thread has died' stamps*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 02:35   #107
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

Thats the friggin last straw! Get y'er stranglin tools prepared! Time to begin the strangles!

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote