User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 25 May 2004, 16:04   #401
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

ooc-luck wish-ooc
Unread 26 May 2004, 17:21   #402
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

AK, UQ, MC
You seem to be doing quite well plotting here without me, please continue

Kilo: I'm sure we can spare a pilot or two, but don't forget guys, I'm an agent too, I can help!

Zappa
*Stryker indicates that there are only two people there, and flattens himself against the wall, seemingly readying himself to take them out with his fists rather than his firearm. As the two (presumably Shadow) operatives walk round the corner, Stryker slams an arm up into the rifle of the nearest one, sending it spinning through the air, then with an unbelievable speed, spun round and grabbed the man's wrist, twisting it and throwing the merc on his back while snapping the bone with an unpleasant crack. The second man began to react at that point, trying to bring his weapon to bear...*

Adam
*The tactical explosive knocks the oncomming men back, even the agents are unable to remain standing. Despite this and your hail of assault rifle fire though, they keep coming. One agent is only feet away from the booth when you hear a repeat of the sound you heard seconds before; the grinding of machinery, From the other side of the inner airlock door there is a loud whine, which prompts you to drop to the floor. This was just as well, as a second later the entire thing colapses inwards, propelled by a sheet of flame. Trevelyan's Crisis Team piles out, energy weapons burning hot white streaks through the air and the chatter of bullets adding to the chaos about. You're not safe yet though, for while the enemies were momentarily incapacitated, they're fighting back, with the agent nearest to you still coming for the booth...*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 27 May 2004 at 09:06.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 21:00   #403
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

looks at kilo

then lets get going

goes to get ready
Unread 28 May 2004, 11:52   #404
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

Duncan, slightly alerted by Stryker's speed, realised the second man was still standing just in time to see him level his weapon. thinking fast, he leveled his own, a silenced energyrifle and pulled the trigger, sending the offender down to hell, where he'd soon meet his brethern. checking up on Stryker, he grabbed the body of the one he shot, and pulled it out of sight, looking for a place to stash them

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2004, 17:15   #405
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

We could always do with extra help, if you are willing to come along, as with any other member of your team, we are more than welcome. If we are to act, we must act now... lets move.

*AcidK begins to move towards the hanger, hoping everyone else would be not far behind him.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2004, 04:07   #406
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

Trisk sighs as the agent approaches he cracks his nuckles as he glances around the Crisis Team was here but he still had one last obstacle this guard. Trisk leans back as he drops low into a fighting stance, seeing that the assuaslt rifle was full he decides to try to use up the agents power, his breath slows as his eyes zone in on his target, his eyes and mind move together as his finger clicks back the trigger clicks down as bullets fly through the barrel. Each bullet punctures through the air as it flies towards the agent, he tightens the grip holding the recoil back from moving it he sees the belt stop feeding as he drops it down, he hopes the Agent power lessens as he flies forward, he pauses infront of the agent as he leans low, bending down he throws a jab quickly as he step back pulling his hand back, he throws another quick jab and crouch and spins trying to sweep, he spins around the Agent as he jumps back heading towards the team.

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 01:40   #407
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

"Hey! 'the more the merrier' is what they say, right? We'd be happy to have you on our side. What was your expertise again?" Ur_Quan says to Kilo as they follow AK towards the hangar.

OOC- I think now would be a good point in the thread to DM us PK. -OOC
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 20:03   #408
Mad cat

gathers up all of his stuff and heads to the hangar, when he arrives he finds acid already there

eh

waits for the others
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 19:13   #409
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

AK, UQ, MC
Kilo: I'm a tech expert, traps, demolitions and computers, that's me. I have Personel Datajack, Agility and Remote Interface 'I' Techs. I agree, we should get going as fast as possible. No doubt there is a Black Falcon already fueled up.

*Indeed, she is right and the pilot begins the take off sequence as soon as you are aboard. Someone seems to have thought fit to stock up the in-flight armoury rather well, as it's full to bursting. Kilo goes to tell the pilot the coordinates of your destination then returns a few seconds later, just as the plane flys gracefully out the hangar doors.*

Kilo: So then, how are we going to play this?

Adam
*Instead of the usual spinning away at amazing speed that agents often did, this one stood stock still, seeming to be covered with a greyish sheen. The rounds, instead of penetrating, bounced off, sparking against the stone like substance the agent had become. When you try and take him on in close combat, this stone deactivates in order that the enemy agent can react to you. A bad choice though, for your sweep knocks him to the ground. When you draw close to the incomming Crisis Team, the large blond man that seems to be in charge calls out to you over the various gunfire.*

"Agent Trisk? Glad to see you're still alive!"

Zappa
*Luckily there was a handy supply room nearby that snugly fit the bodies of the guards. Stryker relieved one of his Javelin-17 as well as their gunbelts that contained the rest of their gear, then shut the door on them. Stryker looks in a few of the pouches before he found what he was looking for, a comm-link.*

"I think this could be useful. Should be some other bits and pieces we can use here too."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 6 Jun 2004 at 20:09.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 01:03   #410
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Low, calm and sweet. We don't want to alert the guards too early nor too late. MC and myself will locate decent areas of strike whilst UQ here will infultrate the base and recover Jamal. When he has Jamal and is within reach of getting out alive, he contacts us and we release hell at our target points.

*AcidK, through his speech, makes various hand movements and nods a few times, some of them heavy when he says certain parts.*

During our time of 'invasion' to the outer wall, we will distract the outer guards enough for both UQ and Jamal to escape safely. Your role, Kilo, would be to first discover a safe location for UQ to enter without being detected. Afterwards you also would be required to infultrate at UQ's specified escape point and attempt to hack the security systems, giving UQ more time and less worry when he is going in and out of the base. When UQ makes his escape run, you are to rendes-vous with him and make it back to our drop-off point. When we are informed that both you and UQ are out, me and MC will also head to the drop-off location, however we would need you to set up a few explosives in your wake in order to dispatch of unwanted followers.

*AcidK sits back and rubs his forehead.*

If all goes according to plan, only myself and MC will be targetted during the recovery, however I am sure that we are both capable of surviving what could turn out to be one of the most dangerous mission I have ever come across, especially if there are only four of us.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 10:19   #411
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
quite right... *takes a compiece himself*

well then, let's continue... lead the way

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 04:42   #412
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

"I wouldn't bother with the explosives. It takes too much time and it's too risky for Kilo. Besides, you and MC can do the fireworks from your relatively safe positions. I believe that hacking their security system would indeed be a good thing to do though. Turn their own security against them; electronically lock certain doors to prevent guards from crossing my path and make the automated gun turrets target their own people to make it difficult for them to come after us and."
Ur_Quan paused to take a breath and continued: "Also, we know they're airborne. We should find a way to disable their aircrafts as well as their radar and tracking system to guarantee us a clean escape. Any suggestions on how to do that?"
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 04:53   #413
Mad cat

emp bomb, i can rig one right here if you want, it'll take out thier entire security system and their planes
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 14:01   #414
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

A backdoor can be found in all electronic terminals. Kilo can hack the security and lock down the hangers and possibly turn oiff the radar.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 19:02   #415
Mad cat

yes that is possible too but it may very well be that the security system is stand-alone, meaning that she would have to get inside, which i believe is too risky
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 23:04   #416
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Very understandable. We use the EMP, it would make the best effect anyway. Might as well fire it off from a grenade launcher, however, during our strike on the base.

*AcidK picks up a few clips for his dual-twist sniper rifle (like Ruth's gun from Trigun's first episode), one being AP, another Explosive and a third toxic bullet clip just in case he misses the right point to attack and needs to run without the target chasing after him. He then picks up a HMG and a few reels of ammo for them, placing them into a backpack next to him.*

If we're going to cause as much distraction as possible, we need good weaponry. I can easily snipe from a distance when UQ and Kilo need to get in, and this HMG can be used when we are making the big hassle afterwards.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 05:47   #417
Mad cat

gets up and ggets the nessecary matirials and sets about making the "bomb"

it wont actually explode but it will have the same effect, just stay behind cover to be safe

finishes making the coil and attaches all the other parts, the takes a rocket and begins dismantling it's front end, he removes the HE matirial and replaces it with the device, he attaches a small circut with a button on it and puts a hole in the rocket's casing, then puts it all back together

done, this ought to do the trick

grabs his minigun, railgun and rocket launcher

kind of a lot to be carrying, ah well

gets two packs of ammo and several large clips
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:51   #418
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

"Yes Im Agent Adam" Adam glances back at the droped Agent "Glad to see im alive too" Adam smiles as he glances back at the group "Now can we please get out of here..?"

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 00:29   #419
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

any effect is better tha none, and trust me, I'll be well away when that bugger explodes.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:08   #420
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK, MC, UQ
*You are now almost at your target, close enough for the pilot to get a magnified visual for you to look at, which is displayed on a large screen. The base is obviously very well defended. Besides the one heavy gate, the entire thing is encircled with a high wall, with guns mounted at each corner. It's early evening now, and the light is beginning to go. This will probably impare the guards vision, but it's not exactly ideal for sniping. There are at least 15-20 guards on the walls, and more in the general compound.*

Zappa
*With that problem out of the way, Stryker quickly runs to the fire escape stairs and silently moves down them. He looks about, furtively before opening the door to the lower floor.*

Stryker: I just hope they aren't paying to much attention to the cameras, or they'll see us. Come on.

*He leads you through a couple more corridors before coming to a hault just before a corner.*

Stryker: It's just down here... oh damnit.

*In the corridor beyond, two guards stand next to what appears to be a blank section of wall. After a second of watching, the section retracted into the floor, revealing an entrqnce to a small room. A man dressed in a leather coat and sunglasses came out, and the guards saluted.*

Man: Well, AIR29 certainly have a flair for internal defences. Pity it didn't help them. Continue to stand guard here.

Guard: Yes Sinclair, sir.

Adam
Trevelyan: We could do, but I'm not happy leaving while there's this kind of resistance still going on. They've probably activated anti-flyer defences, so they might shoot us down.

*The gunfire is now coming towards you and Trevelyan, but one of his men stands in front of you and holds up outstretched palms. The bullets slow and stop in mid air in front of him, then clatter to the ground. Clearly this agent has some form of repellor field build into his limbs. The third member of the Crisis Team blasts forward, launching himself like a rocket into one of the enmy 'I' enhanced agents, this one a young woman with white hair. You recognise her as the one that defeated you outside Verglace, just before she effortlessly smashes Trevelyan's man in chest, sending him flying away into a steel wall several metres away. He didn't get up. Though not dead, he wasn't going to be helping out for the forseeable future.*

Trevelyan: Walker, no! Carragher, help him. Yamen, Trisk we need to end this.

*The man creating the repellor field, who you now know as Carragher turns the field off and starts moving towards his downed team mate. Trevelyan and the last Crisis Team member, a blonde woman cradling a Javelin-17 ran towards the group of hostile fighters, she firing white hot beams of energy from her weapon that found their mark in several of the standard guards, he activating an 'I' Tech that covered his skin in a kind of organic metal that seemed to both enhance his strength and make him invulnerable to bullets.*

NOTE TO ALL: You realise that you lot have been forgeting to ask for analysis of agents and tech by your internal computers? If you don't ask for the scan, I won't give you it.

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 19 Jun 2004 at 16:57.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 18:33   #421
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Trisk glances around as he closes his eyes and acesses the information of the I-Tech agent that defeated him, he opens his eyes as the world slows before him and details are picked up as he scans the room, his hand fly down to the ground of a downed guard and in a blur of motion the gun flies into the air and Trisk snatches it, he feet land on the ground and thud against it, he leans back as his legs begin to move faster than normal, the power he was putting out was draining but he need it for this, his hand glides down the gun unto the tirgger as he unleashes a hail of bullet unto her, it was just a quick distraction as his hand glides back and then hurls forwad as he releases the gun at her head, his body thrust forward right behind the gun after the bullets fly. Trisk moves forward as his reflexes fade and the speed dies down and his hand flies at her face, as the fist is thrown tightly as a fist he bring his left hand is throw as a gut shot followed by a roundhouse as his torso twists his leg flies up throwing it at her

Unread 20 Jun 2004, 19:44   #422
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
Actually, darkness is a sniper's best friend
-ooc-

Right, lets get this show on the road!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 08:17   #423
Mad cat

ooc- ill post soon -ooc
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 15:44   #424
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Was wondering if I can rejoin the thread... Here's what I have so far so you don't have to go searching for it, and my latest post...

Name - Wraith
Agent Type Covert/Assassination
I-techs
Enhanced Stealth - Can move far more quietly than standard agents, in all manner of tasks, from walking, running and jumping to climbing ladders, opening manual doors and using control panels.
Fingertip Energy Weapons - Specifically, energy blades which emerge from the end of his clenched fist. (think Wolverine, but more for punching and stabbing than slashing) The length and intensity of the blades can be adjusted, allowing a multitude of uses, from combat to accessing control panels.
Enhanced Senses Wraith can see well in dim light, and has limited vision in darkness. This is partially due to a slight increase in his vision range, allowing limited vision in the Infra-red spectrum. The Infra-red vision allows him augmented vision in environments such as smoke. His hearing can pick out footsteps and other sounds at greater distances, and he is more able to pinpoint the direction of the source. As with his vision, he has an enhanced acoustic range, allowing him to detect the charging of some energy weapons before they fire.
Requested Weaponry/Equipment:
Dual Nightstinger Pistols (Modified laser pistol with a beam of a wavelength not in the visible spectrum. Two fire modes, single-shot, which fires 45 shots per minutes, and rapid-fire at 180 shots per minute)
Smoke Grenades

Mission 5: Infiltrate 'medical' base on the Space Ring. We believe that it is one of the facillities being used to create 'I' agents. Capture as many as possible, eliminate the rest. Keep the place as intact as possible, but do not let them retain its services.
Risk: High
Risk from 'I' agents: High

Wraith has a sudden flash of inspiration. He heads back to the main reception entrance, and goes up to the desk.
"Hello, how may I help you?" Smiles the receptionist
"Uuuuuunnnnhhhh... hi, I'm feeling really ill. It feels like my stomach is having an argument with a reindeer... don't ask. And I've got these crazy dots flying across my vision... I need to see a doctor, and before that, I really need to know where your toilets are..."

Wraith punctuates this last comment by performing a passable imitation of someone frantically trying to avoid being reaquainted with his breakfast, and gives the recpetionist his best help-me-pleeeease look...

*The receptionist looks flustered, clearly not in on the full operation.*

"Well... I shouldn't really... but... oh go in, toilets are third on the right. I don't think the doctors will see you though, this isn't a clinic."

Wraith starts to thank the receptionist, then thinks better of it. "Tha....Mmmmmph" He bulges his eyes just a little, nods slightly in the receptionists direction, then hurries off down the corridor toward the toilets. He goes inside, locks himself in a cubicle, and sits down to access his map. First thing he needed to do was find some storage cupboard, where he could hopefully get hold of a medical uniform. His current clothing would prove somewhat conspicuous...
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:21   #425
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

"Are you sure these scans are showing everything? I can't believe there's only one entrance to the compound. One way in means one way out, and I don't think FIRE3 is that stupid. They must have some alternate entrance as well. One that allows them to get in and out of the base undetected in case of emergencies. If we can find it, then perhaps Kilo and I could enter the base unseen and we won't have to deal with all those guards."
Ur_Quan studied the map of the area and it's surroundings. "Hmm, what of this small patch of forest here? It looks rather 'convenient' to me. A radar scan combined with and infra-red scan should tell us whether or not there are any hidden subterranean passages."
Ur_Quan looked up at his colleagues, waiting for their input. "Oh, and does anybody know whether or not those guards down there are enhanced, because if they are, I doubt my weapons will have much effect on them?"
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 01:14   #426
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Take some EMP grenades then, there's enough weaponry on this flyer to take out that entire facility, power or otherwise...

*AcidK sat down and relaxed a little and thought for a little while.*

However, it is true that no base would have only one entrance, unless FIRE3 was a lot dumber than we assume. No, there would be sewage exits, ventalation systems, sneaky back doors... Geotherms should detect these pretty easily.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 01:45   #427
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

"Remeber that this is FIRE3 we're dealing with here, not an ordinary bunch of terrorists. They are agents just like we are and I bet they know a little something about infiltration techniques too. Their ventialtion shafts and sewersystems are probably too small for any human to crawl through and even if they are, they are most likely to be heavily boobytrapped, because they would expect us to use them. Now, escaperoutes don't have those problems, because, they will be large enough for us to go through and the last thing you want when you're on the run, is having to worry about your own boobytraps on your escaperoute. There may be a security system or the occasional trap or two, but nothing a trained infiltrator such as myself can't handle."
Ur_Quan looked at the falcon's armoury and said. "I'll take your advice on the EMP grenades though. I'm sure they're more powerful than both my EMP guns, but are they silent or do they 'go out with a bang'?"
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 07:54   #428
Mad cat

smiles broadly at uq

both work, bang works a bit better but silent is the more advantageous in this case

hands uq some emp 'nades (pipe bomb shape)
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 13:38   #429
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

They are powerful and work at a radius rather than a straight line. Unsure if they are silent or not, I tend to be as far away from EMP as possible when in combat
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:19   #430
Mad cat

yeah their silent exept for the charging of the capacitors, but that is pretty quiet youd have to be standing over it to notice, plus these things are reusable, you set a timer, push the button and get behind some metal or concrete cover and you should be fine, the radius is about thirty feet and if your in it when the capacitors discharge it'll mess up your i-techs badly
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:41   #431
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Gladly, I don't use them...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 19:28   #432
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK, MC, UQ
ooc// but half-light certainly isn't, AK. If any of you get caught in EMP radius, you'll really get screwed up. In all likelihood you'll be put unconcious, but it's possible you'll just get drained of bio energy, and thus your 'I' Techs will become inopporable until you get some fresh energy into your system. //ooc

*Further searching and detailed scanning reveals several sewage pipes, air vents and the like. The vents are all to small to crawl through, but the pipes are just about large enough to crawl through, if you don't mind going head first through a stream of sewage. It seems UQ hit on a good idea when looking for a secret entrance through, as there is a small patch of ground about fifty metres from the compound that registers on electromag sensors. Further information though, is impossible to determine while in flight. You are now under five minutes from the target.*

Adam
Type: 'I' Agent
Identity: Paris
Enhancements: Extreme Speed, Extreme Agility, Extreme Strength
History: One of the first 'I' enhanced people ever to show up, and consequently one of the most powerful. Known only as Paris, this woman has been steadily been growing more powerful and has been observed in Cairo, Metallis, Shinitama, Ogunsburg and most recently Verglace. All these locations except the last have been subsequantly linked to FIRE3 operations, and it is believed that she is a seniro figure in the organisation. Since no one has ever been able to question her, anything more than this would be mere speculation.
Allegiance: Confirmed FIRE3 Agent
Requested Status: DOA (Dead or alive)

*Trevelyan's team are aquitting themselves well, with Carragher speeding towards the downed Walker, and taking out two guards with outstretched arms as he runs past them. Though Walker does appear to be bleeding somewhat, the odd twitch proves that he is in fact still alive. Carragher engages an agent that was making for his incapacitated colleague, which you recognise as the one that used the stone skin ability earlier. Yamen and Trevelyan himself are efficiently demolishing the remaining guards, while the last of the FIRE3 agents simply stands by watching. While this seems a little odd, you are more concerned with Paris, who matches your close combat moves perfectly, before adding in a few attacks of her own that could crack permacrete. You soon realise that nothing has changed since Verglace, she still is extremely powerful, and it seems unlikely that you can take her on your own...*

Wraith
*The map flashes up in front of one of your eyes. Some helpful soul back at Tauros had even thought to link it up to ICE9's thermal imagers, so the positions of those people wandering about the facillity are marked on for you. Quickly, you locate a changing room near the entrance, obviously placed there so people coming in to work could access their work clothes easily.*

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 4 Jul 2004 at 18:05.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 01:27   #433
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith studies his heads-up intently, following the heat-signature of the lone worker in the changing room. His heat-signature remains towards the centre just over a minute, then heads to the corner of the room, where it stops for a moment, evidently putting his clothes in his locker. As the heat-signature heads to the door of the locker room, Wraith walks out of the cubicle and leaves the toilet block. He heads back towards the reception, through which he had to pass to reach the changing room, whilst still studying the HUD Map. The heat-signature from the locker room is headed out of the building, and as Wraith emerges into the reception, he hears the man talking to the receptionist Wraith was talking to moments before.

"See ya Rach!"
"You got off already? I got another three hours yet!"
"Yeah, and I got tomorrow off too. Gotta be in ridiculously early on tuesday tho."
"Unlucky! See you on tuesday then Steve."

While the conversation is taking place and the receptionist is distracted, Wraith strides purposefully over to the changing room and quickly enters. He heads over towards the corner where the man was standing, locating the locker by comparing his heat signature on the HUD with the position of the man while he was putting his gear in his locker.

After a few moments he located what he believed to be Steve's locker. From what he just heard, it would appear that Steve would be out of the building for over a day; that should mean his handiwork should go unnoticed. If he wasn't out of the facility after a day and a half, he probably wasn't getting out at all. Wraith put the thought out of his mind, and clenched his fist. He triggered the I-Tech protocol for his fingertip energy blades, and a fine blade of pure energy two inches long emerged from between his second and third fingers. He ran this straight down the edge of the locker, severing the bolt. The locker swung ([ooc] swang? swinged? [/ooc]) open, and Wraith eagerly looked inside...
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 12:25   #434
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Ur Quan, that looks like yours and Kilo's point, me and MC will set up ready to open chaos on your signal. Remember, we're counting on you to get Jamal out alive and unharmed!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 20:58   #435
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

"For the love of" Adam does all he can as he moves with incredible agility but is matched and in most cases overhwlemed by Paris's abilities. Adam gets the information on Paris as he curses to himself steping back to narely avoid a blow that could probalby bust a hole though his skull if she hit him. "so she's fast strong and dexterious" Adam thinks to himself as he glances around "there has to be some way to beat her" Adam checks around for someone on his side not already busy, but his search is cut short as he well aimed fist comes hurling at his face. Adam throws his hands up in an attempt to stop the blow as he hands are thrown aside with numbing pain. The hit barely connects with his jaw as he staggers to the left and coughs as blood from his mouth is spit unto the floor. Adam manages a smile as a small amountr of blood forms on the corner of his lips "Nice hit" Adam says in a small whisper as he slowly regains his balance "Could use a little back up here" He calls back hoping someone is free seeing that he is outclassed in this fight. Trisk slowly steps back as his vision begins to enhance as time slows for him, he decides he might aswell try to lead an assualt on "Paris". Trisk slowly steps forward and he throws a quick jab in a attempt to get her to block his attack leaving her left side open. Trisk the throws a reverse punch to her right as he goes for a sweep trying to make her think he was attacking with his fist but acutally sweeping her feet.

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 20:24   #436
Mad cat

ooc- grr how do you guys get the avatars?-ooc

looks out into space thoughtfully and takes a carefull look at the surface map of the area, taking into account guard locations and potential sniping posts, he sticks his face almost to the screen for a moment cycling through different views of one particular building, he moves away and taps the screen where that buliding is shown

i'll set up shop on top of this thing, its fairly high and appears to have a fairly good view of the target area, this one over here also has a good view, but it is a bit close for my prefrences
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 21:18   #437
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad cat
ooc- grr how do you guys get the avatars?-ooc
-ooc-they are given to people who post with restraint; stop posting and you'll get an avatar. But if you continue posting, well, no avatar for you. So my advice is to stop posting.-ooc-
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 21:59   #438
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
The're also handed to you if you nag towards the admins a lot
-ooc-

*AcidK looks at the screen and then calculates the best area to go for. He eventually pointed to a building that faced the main entrance of the base.*

I'll set up here and snipe from a room, it is so obvious that they'll see me as soon as I shoot. It's be enough to bring some troops well away from the base.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 22:26   #439
Mad cat

ooc- ok... well i noticed the announcement right after i posted that, and it says you need to have been here for a year or more, and im pretty sure ive been here for more than a year-ooc

looks at acid

should work, but try to take out as many as possible before dissapearing
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 22:39   #440
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- Your join date says "July 2003" so maybe you have to wait till the first of August and if not, try looking under profile and then click "edit avatar". -OOC
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 23:00   #441
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Don't worry... I can easily lay these...

*AcidK picked out a small prox. mine from the racking. They weren't the usual 'big-explosives', but simple grenade-like mines that could take out a squad or two if they get near it.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 01:51   #442
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
OOC- Your join date says "July 2003" so maybe you have to wait till the first of August and if not, try looking under profile and then click "edit avatar". -OOC
-ooc-Schtop! This avatar-demanding fool, he is not ready yet. He has 3 more weeks before he reaches the date in his public profile... -ooc-
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 01:54   #443
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

3 Weeks? you mean 1 month and 3 weeks, idiot:

July
Augest
September
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 02:04   #444
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Read
Comprehended
You are so dead if you join any of my threads
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 02:06   #445
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

gd gd, I'll keep mine up for achive uses (god, the admin would like to see that when he reads it )
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 04:13   #446
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

"Hm, I had actually expected the entrance to be a little further away. Can you perform a more detailed scan of whatever it is that the electromag sensors are registering? If it's got an electronic lock, then I will need your expertise to get us in, Kilo. I know a little something about hacking and bypassing electronic equipment as my job as an infiltrator requires me to, however, I'm no expert and since this is FIRE3, I'd like for you to do it."

Ur_Quan looked at MC and AK and said: "It's imperative that you do not fire before we reach Jamal or he may be taken away and then we'll never catch him. Don't worry about having to wait for us though. If you're planning to get on top of those buildings, then you'll need to get inside and you'll need to do it without drawing too much attention to yourselves."

"Is it possible to determine how big that place is and how many people are inside? Kilo, do you think you can hack into their securitysystem to locate Jamal? I'd sure hate to have to visit every room in that building."
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:35   #447
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Do not worry, I'm used to sneaking around and besides, that building must have a rear entrance or an entry away from the base or not looking onto it.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 20:17   #448
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

REALLY sorry this took so long

AK, UQ, MC
*Another scan shows that is is indeed a complex electronic lock. The tunnel itself is lined with some anti-scan substance. These days, even lead would only get you so far. The Black Falcon ghosts towards the complex, dropping lower and lower. The pilot calls out to you, asking where to put down first.*

Wraith
ooc// Swung, methinks. //ooc
*The locker was relatively ordinary looking. There was a photo of some family, a few personal effects and the like. It just showed that even employees of evil organisations were people too. You find what you want easily, a simple jumpsuit with a nametag. No ID card though, the worker probably took that home with him when he left. At least... he should have. You notice a square computerised card in one of the pockets and smile. The idiot left it here to make sure he didn't forget it. Idiot.*

Adam
Since ye carried on anyway, I'll DM you in the next post

P.S. I don't REALLY hate you

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 17 Jul 2004 at 16:04.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 01:14   #449
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 14:24   #450
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

(*cries* He hates me! *Cires some more*)