AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Shraan Mercinary Triads: Days of Tension

-ooc-
Oops, didn't see the dagger
-ooc-
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 12:52   #52
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fluffie=-

You are dropped off at a Mafia Outpost, the closest drop-off point to where the Captain was last seen. Many Mafia Mobsters surround this Outpost, guarding entrances, protecting random people, obviously people that have paid a lot of protection money. All the Mobsters are wearing medium balistic armour and carrying SMGs and HMGs not seen in the Triad Armoury (Mafia SMG and Mafia HMG).

As the dropship finally leaves you in the Outpost's landing pad (situated outside the Outpost), you begin to notice the fine details of the Outpost. There are two Mobsters that seem not to carry any form of weapon, they also seem a lot brighter than most of the thugs the Mafia have hired. These are obviously the spies and the information brokers of the Mafia world, most of them looking around for something to do.

Surrounding Locations
Shopping Centre
Mafia Outpost (Guarded Off)
Housing Estates (Mafia Defended)
Housing Estates (Besilon Defended)

Captain Guani was last sighted in the Mafia-Defended Housing Estates, but has since moved away from that location.

-=Algazar and ASME=-

The shuttle drops you in the inner-landing pad of a Saxolite Outpost. As you leave the dropship you notice that a lot of people that are defending the outpost are terran, most of the Saxolites that are visible are leading the operation or are technical support, or are manning the turret weaponry. The rest were placed with the Terrans for the actual troop fighting. As the dropship leaves, a man approaches you, a Saxolite Commander wearing no more than a thin metal armour and carrying what looked like two Lazer Pistols, batteries covering a black bandoiler.

Commander: Ah, was wondering when you Triads would show up. There's been news of a riot heading this way... again. Set up where you can, just do not let them enter the facility. If they enter the Landing Pad (imediatly behind the walls) then they are to be shot to stun or wound, not to kill. There may be more than one riot, so be as alert as you can.

And with that the Commander left to shout orders at a squad of Terran Troopers.

-=Fishbone and Adam=-

Your communications link buzzes in your ears.

Voice: Mercinaries, we are glad that you have taken an interest of spy work, nothing like going back to basics, eh? A dropship is ready to take you to wherever you please.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Last edited by AcidK; 7 Apr 2004 at 13:00.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 13:03   #53
Fishbone

Fishbone will become famous soon enoughFishbone will become famous soon enough

Fishbone glanced over at Adam for a couple of seconds.
"What good is a sword going to be on a spy mission" he thought to himself "oh well, the powers-that-be know better than I do!"
He walked over slowly, and held out his hand to Adam "Hey there, looks like we're working together. I'd say the three places we'd want to look for this guy - Hantori - is at military type bars, the Slums, or underground weaponsmiths. I think it's best if we split up really, as two guys suddenly wanting to talk to him will seem a little suspicious. Sorry, I'm going too fast. Right. What do you think?"
Fishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 13:59   #54
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie starts walking, at first heading nowhere specifically, though trying to make it look as if he were heading for the Shopping Centre. Knowing fully that he is entirely out of credits, he looks around from the corners of his eyes, quickly familiarizing himself with his surroundings. The Estates, the one where the Captain last was, might be a good starting location.

About to turn about and heading there, he spots the two Mafia information brokers. Changing his course finally, he heads for them.

"Hello. I'd like some directions... I'm looking for Guani.

Captain Guani."

When he stands close enough for no bystanders to hear him, he starts speaking. Putting extra stress on the Captain part as he mentions it, he observes the duo's reactions.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 14:43   #55
Aglarzir

Aglarzir is an unknown quantity at this point

Commander: Ah, was wondering when you Triads would show up. There's been news of a riot heading this way... again. Set up where you can, just do not let them enter the facility. If they enter the Landing Pad then they are to be shot to stun or wound, not to kill. There may be more than one riot, so be as alert as you can.

*Nodding in agreement to his orders, he draws his revolver checking the barrel, spins the chamber to check its free from hinderence and locks it back into place. Holstering it he walks to the closest wall and moves into a position where he can see the approach to the facility and landing bay clearly waiting for the first signs of the rioters. Turning to face the Commander he speaks slowly and clearly "Why, are they rioting? not that I'd have a problem, I'd just prefer to know from you" he turns to watch once more*

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.
Aglarzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 17:15   #56
ASME
DarkStar

ASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really nice

*Ceaser dosen't respond to the terrans question.... as he is suddenly aware that the transport is decening and preparing to drop the two of them off.... as soon as he is off the transport he begins to walk towands the outpost enterance.. then you meet the commander

Commander: Ah, was wondering when you Triads would show up. There's been news of a riot heading this way... again. Set up where you can, just do not let them enter the facility. If they enter the Landing Pad then they are to be shot to stun or wound, not to kill. There may be more than one riot, so be as alert as you can.

* Ceaser listens to the commander and when he was finished took out his broadsword, "This may not be as helpful as i first thought...." Ceaser put the sword back in its scabbard, and takes off his coat... revealing his third am for all... he turns to address the terran, who was talking to the commander....

*When the terran had finished talking to the commander he said to him... "My name is Ceaser...." with that, Ceaser turned towards the road comming up to the outpost and began his mental execises for his third arm... he would probably need it....
ASME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 13:07   #57
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

Fishbone glanced over at Adam for a couple of seconds.
"What good is a sword going to be on a spy mission" he thought to himself "oh well, the powers-that-be know better than I do!"
He walked over slowly, and held out his hand to Adam "Hey there, looks like we're working together. I'd say the three places we'd want to look for this guy - Hantori - is at military type bars, the Slums, or underground weaponsmiths. I think it's best if we split up really, as two guys suddenly wanting to talk to him will seem a little suspicious. Sorry, I'm going too fast. Right. What do you think?"

Adam accepts the hand an shakes it for a moment as he glances through his mind to the debriefing "One of us should follow him, you go to the armory and check if there have been any demolition type weapons have been sold under a name Hantori, I will try to find him at a pub and ask around if anyne knows where he is" Adam takes a breath and begins talking again "sound good?"

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 13:55   #58
Fishbone

Fishbone nodded and pointed towards the transport that was allocated to them.

"Don't want to keep it waiting, shall we go?"

As the transport started to take off, Fishbone looked at the overhead screen of the transport, showing where they were going. Which type of armoury would Hantori use? Not a mainstream one, he'd want to be inconspicuous. There were a few in the Slums that Fishbone knew of, but to get any kind of information out of them you'd have to be a guy who knew a guy. Fishbone then set his mind to his cover story. How would he get confidential information like who has bought what from the shop? He leaned over to Adam again.

"What's your cover story going to be then? I've got a half-hashed one thought out, but it needs some tweaking"
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 14:21   #59
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fluffie=-

One of them looked your way and began examining you, the other didn't really seem to notice you by a great degree and simply shook his head.

Mobster: I know where he is, ut it'll cost ya 50c for that information. If ya don't have the money, I do have a job you can do as to... occupy this payment.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 14:25   #60
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=ASME and Algarzir=-

Commander: We have no idea, that is why we need to interrogate them about it all. Until then we are interested in standing our ground and making sure the rioters do not get past the Outpost's Inner Hanger.

*A shout from above was heard and the Commander closed his eyes and looked around.*

Commander: To your posts! Rioter's are heading towards the Outpost once more! Remember, shoot to stun or wound, I want a ZERO Mortality Rate!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 14:36   #61
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Adam and Fishbone=-

You are dropped off at one of the many Besilon Outposts that scattered Besilon City's Slums. The transport landed at the outside panding pad, as all Besilon Outposts were being heavily guarded and there was no hope of getting inside. Many Besilon troopers patrolled the outer-rim of the Outpost, the many balconies and walkways that scattered the slums all connected to the Outpost and were all fended off with turrets, minigun deployments and heavy troopers.

The Landing Pad was no exception to the increase in guards, as you exit the transport many guns began to point towards you, a clear sign that you were not entirely welcome in the area. Two guards, holding Besilon Lazer 'Repeater' HMGs and wearing Ballistica Armour were the nearest and most visible of all the troops as they were now the only two focusing weapons on you.

Surrounding Locations

Slum Housing (Besilon Guarded)
Ruthie's (Bar / Hotel)
Slum Housing (No Guards)
Besilon Outpost (Guarded Off)
Upper Levels (25+ stories of balconies and walkways stand above you, each with more locations)
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 15:59   #62
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

"Tell me about the job. No guarantees, though."

A job... He wouldn't mind it, there seemed to be no (big) time pressure on the job to take out the Captain. Of course, if he'd wait TOO long, his mark might be gone.

Seeing himself raise his shoulders in his mind, there was nothing he could do, Fluffie waits for the man to talk back.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 16:50   #63
Fishbone

Fishbone had a brief look around, then waved at the guards in the best "We don't want any trouble way" he could. He then turned to Adam,

"Right, hope you've sorted your cover story. If this guy finds out we're looking for him it'll be an impossible job to spy on him. Good luck mate, I'll meet you outside Ruthie's in 5 hours"

Fishbone figured that the Slums would be the best place to find some information about armouries and weapons experts. He'd have to come up with a decent cover story though. A well-dressed Besilon was unlikely to be very welcome there. He ambled over to the guards at the front of the Besilon Slums.

"Hey, is it ok if I go in there? Why're you guarding it, anyway?" he asked, innocently "I'm doing some research on 'Great Leaders in the Military' for a paper, and need to find this guy named Hantori? D'you know him?"
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 18:45   #64
ASME
DarkStar

ASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really nice

*Zero mortality.... hmmm that may be hard considering the anture of many of the weapons that were being used by the troops Ceaser thought.... but to my post for now...

*Ceaser could herar the noise of the rioters coming nearer and prepared himself...
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 12:38   #65
Aglarzir

*A zero mortality rate, and as he looked round the compound seeing more armed and well drilled soldiers, he began to wonder if that ment for both sides. A brief thought was that the mercenaries were the cannonfodder. The more he thought about it the less he liked it and as he looked round the side of the wall he spotted the rioters moving this way and at a fair old pace. Pressing his back against the wall he took the revolver from its holster in all hope he wasn't gonna need to use it. He quickly checks them again to try and see the numbers and how many of them were armed and armed with what. His mind racing and adreniline quickly beginning to pump through his brain he forces to keep calm controlled and focused in to what he had to do.*

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 22:45   #66
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fluffie=-

Mobster: There's a guy, right, that has a little shop in the shopping centre. Deal is that he owes us a great deal of favours and continues to refuse a pay-up. We want to pay him a little visit, but the boss wont allow any mafia members to do anything. We want you to rough him up a bit, demolish his shop a tad. No killing him though, that would be a waste of favours. Just show him who's the boss in this area of Besilon City.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 22:51   #67
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fisbone=-

The troopers look at you and then, suddenly, burst into a light laughter.

Trooper: Hah, who you trying to fool? For one, reporters must show a form of ID on them. Second, if you don't know what is going on then you are not much of a news group. Thirdly, who are you trying to fool, just coming off of a Triad Transport?

The trooper shakes his head.

Trooper: We know who you are because we are the ones that hired you, and if we knew where Hantori was we'd be spying on him ourselves. Get out of here kid, no joke or nothing, but the orders are shoot if trouble arrizes or if anyone goes near the outpost entrance. Right now you are edging a fine line.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 22:53   #68
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=ASME and Algarzir=-

Bangs and thumps are heard on the door that seperated the outside landing pad to the inside landing pad, after a while it turned into more thumps and even the cracks of weapons. The people outside were furious about something and it was obvious the the Saxolites were hiding the real truth of the matter.

After a while the door finally collapsed, armed padestrians burst in, all shouting and making what was a weak attempt at a war-cry. Guns fired from both the Saxolites and the civilians, many people fell injured at both ends.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 22:59   #69
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Adam chuckles at his.. partner he walks forward "Sorry bout him were just doing our job, apparently my friend was.. misinfromed, we'll be getting out of your way now" Adam finsihes as he walks by the guards he continues walking to the pub "Ruthie's" he reaclled it quickl as he walked in, ordering a drink and trying not to get in trouble he drinks it slowly glancing around

Unread 12 Apr 2004, 13:40   #70
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
-=Fluffie=-

Mobster: There's a guy, right, that has a little shop in the shopping centre. Deal is that he owes us a great deal of favours and continues to refuse a pay-up. We want to pay him a little visit, but the boss wont allow any mafia members to do anything. We want you to rough him up a bit, demolish his shop a tad. No killing him though, that would be a waste of favours. Just show him who's the boss in this area of Besilon City.
Fluffie silently hears the mobster out, seriously considering the job. For starters, Fluffie really wasn't the 'rough him up' type, but... he'd have to make do. Elsewise he might be looking around for clues and what-else-not all day long... After a short silence, his expression pondering, Fluffie nods at the mobster and starts speaking again.

"Rough him up or just scare the shit out of him? I think I'd pull that off better, y'know."

Looking around, he sees the Besilon Guarded, a small distance away. Guards and roughing someone up, or scaring him badly, never were good friends.

"How about guards or anything? Won't they be any trouble?"
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 13:50   #71
Fishbone

Fishbone grinned sheepishly and apologised.

"Sorry, I wasn't sure how undercover I was supposed to be. So, can I please get past you into there?"

He pointed to the Slum behind the guards. He hated not being able to see their faces, he found it incredibly hard to persuade people to do what he wanted when he couldn't see their eyes.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 21:33   #72
ASME
DarkStar

"oh ****, " muttered Ceaser as the civilians brook down the door,

as they rushed many gunshots filled Ceasers ears, moving with a purpose, Ceaser began knocking heads together, throwing people at one another, and generally creating mayhem all the while disarming the civilians and knocking them out....

"This could be a long day," as the civilians continued pouring through the broken door...
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 23:24   #73
Aglarzir

*as the doors to his left are busted open he presses himself further back against the wall as the civilians poured in next to him. So far being ignored he slowlly moved to the side and as the gunfire started dived for the closest cover pealing off to the side of it he draws his revolver and takes aim. Knowing how powerful the revolver can be he accurately begins firing shots through the mass of legs infront of him watching groups drop to the ground clutching shins, knees, as they scream in agony and pain writhing on the floor tripping others to the ground and causing more chaos then expected.*

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 02:25   #74
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fishbone=-
-ooc-
Erm, the guards are blocking off the Outpost, nothing else.
-ooc-

Trooper: Erm... you need a psyciatrist mate.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 02:29   #75
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Adam=-

Ruthies, a bar that is almost horded by Besilon Troops during times when they are off duty. However today it seemed very quiet, the owner (Ruth Lyser), was releaved to find a customer during these somewhat quiet hours. As you sit down you begin to notice a select amount of other patrons: Two Besilon Troopers were at a table talking to one another in a central table, a female Saxolite was talking to a Besilon Trooper in a far corner and Ruth herself was in mid-conversation to what looked like a Mafia member.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 02:33   #76
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fluffie=-

Mobster Nah, the guards usually don't venture towards the shopping area, since the risks of the Mafia, the Underground and the Toisers running around, usually their to carry out paid protection. The guy need sto be fully aware that we wont take no more crap from him or anyone else, shows we are not weak, ya know? Scaring him wont be enough, we need him roughed up a little so he can remember the pain when we ask for our... favour repayments.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 02:38   #77
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=ASME and Algarzir=-

The fight continued on, many of the now growing mob fell to the floor, injurred and blocking the way for the rest to come in, Algarzir's trick working like a charm to cause the angry mob much confusion. The Saxolite Troopers managed to drag some away towards the interrogation room, other troopers were holding off the charging mob by bashing them on the head using quite effective tonfa batons. However, after a while, when the carnage was beginning to cease, one man burst in, wearing a suit of armour none of the troopers, commanders nor even the Triads have ever seen before, carrying two Uzis and shooting like crazy.

Name: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Weapons: 2x Uzi
Armour: Thin Metal (Light)
Other Info:
Unknown Faction
Looks Like Cause Of Riot
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 19:03   #78
ASME
DarkStar

(you say it was one man who burst in... how can you tell it was a man, or am i just being annoying

*As the fighting subsided a man burst in with some kind of armour Ceaser had never seen before, but what grabbed his attention most were the two Uzis the guy was wielding....

"Oh ****," said Ceaser as he dived for cover from the spray of bullets that he had just occupied....

*Thinking about his next couse of action took him little time.... Disarm by by any means necessary, but not kill him because he might have some useful information. The only problem was how.... "if only i had a diversion...." Ceaser thought to himself...
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 19:59   #79
Aglarzir

*Hitting the deck and dragging himself across the floor in one movement he repositions himself behind a section of girders used in part for wall repairs. Slamning a speedloader into place he briefly asses the position he is in and as he looks around he sees a concrete wall support to his right. Flicking the revolvers chamber closed and keeping as low as possible he crawls slowly to the right of his cover, closer to the piller... he quickly formulates a plan. "CEASER COVER ME, I'M GOING LEFT" diving out to the right from behind the cover he has a split-second momment to raise the revolver and fire one aimed shot. The hammer slamns against the back of the casing and the round ignites firing a .50 bullet out of the chamber. Aimed for the top right of the new mans chest at about the same level as his lung (If he is physiologically equivilant to a human). Pulling himself up and against his new cover he realised he mis-judged the size of the piller and quickly stands up so he doesn't leave himself to exposed for too long.*

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 20:32   #80
ASME
DarkStar

*hearing his partner shout at him to cover him, Ceaser had to think quickly, Algarzir shot the guy as he left his cover, "****," Ceaser thought , we need him in one piece, seizing his oppertunity to grab the guy while he was dazed (if he is dazed)by the shot to the torso area, Ceaser lept up and from behind used two of his arms to grab the Uzis and used his third arm to repeatidly knock the guy around the back of the head and hopefully knock the guy out
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 00:09   #81
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
-=Fluffie=-

Mobster Nah, the guards usually don't venture towards the shopping area, since the risks of the Mafia, the Underground and the Toisers running around, usually their to carry out paid protection. The guy need sto be fully aware that we wont take no more crap from him or anyone else, shows we are not weak, ya know? Scaring him wont be enough, we need him roughed up a little so he can remember the pain when we ask for our... favour repayments.
"I'll give him something to remember you by. Need I say anyone specific that sent me, or is "the Mob" enough? And... Where exactly do I find him?"

His knife would make a good scar, his pistol with silencer a good enough threat. Or at least, that was what Fluffie was hoping... These thoughts in the back of his mind, he looked the Mobster in the face (not threatingly, more interested), awaiting the answer.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 14:09   #82
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-

Sorry for late postage, my PC had to be reformatted. Do not worry, I still have the stats ^_^

-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 14:10   #83
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fluffie=-

*The mobster hands you a datapad.*

Moster: Don't worry, he's a map of the shopping area, his shop will be shown on that.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 14:13   #84
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fishbone and Adam=-

Please post
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 14:17   #85
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=ASME and Algarzir=-

The shot from Algarzir rips through the air and hits the guy in the arm, the power of the revolver knocking Algarzir's hand slightly out of range. The man drops one of his Uzis and was spins around shooting at random. Suddenly ASME bursts out onto him and starts grabbing one arm, another keeping his other arm from grabbing the Uzi and a third, to his surprise, began to hit him on the head. The man straightens up, raises his arm to fire the Uzi up at ASME, but a final hit from him knocks him to the floor, knocking him out.

ASME now has slight fatigue.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 14:32   #86
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
-=Fluffie=-

*The mobster hands you a datapad.*

Moster: Don't worry, he's a map of the shopping area, his shop will be shown on that.
Fluffie nods some sort of silent "thank you" as he takes the datapad, throwing a quick look at it before tucking it away somewhere. He'd check it later.

"Right. I'll be back to hear where Guani is."

He nods his head again, only this time as a "be right back". Turning around and walking away again, he heads for the Shopping Area. As he enters it, he pulls out the datapad again, looking at the map and finding the shop he's going to. Hopefully finding it easily, Fluffie starts making his way over there, the map once more tucked away, while he makes sure his pistol (silencer already fitted) and knife are within easy reach.

Nearing the shop, he carefully observes it first, though sincerely trying to be someone just strolling around. If it's empty, Fluffie walks in, closes the door and in one fluid movement pulls out his 9mm, trying to shove it into the shopkeeper's mouth, or else against his throat or forehead and telling him, in a very serious tone, to
"Shut the **** up."

Should there be any sign that this plan would not work (because of either a very mean, muscular shopkeeper or people of some sorts in the shop), Fluffie just walks on past for now, either trying to think of another way to pull off the job or just waiting till the people have left the shop.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 19:08   #87
ASME
DarkStar

*seeing that the man was knocked out, Ceaser let go of him and rested his third arm... it would be a while befor he wanted to do that again...

"Good, thats over with then..." Ceaser looked around at the "riot" crowd, most were either knocked out or on the floor clutching their knees...

*Ceaser grins... "job well done for now" Ceaser thinks to himself
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 19:26   #88
Aglarzir

((Slots Used/Free: 3.1/6.9 and I haven't counted the speed loader currently loaded (not including UZI for now until Certified in next Dm'ege)... ASME so you know a punctured lung can be fatal but in general it isn't as long as the target recieves quick medical attension, but its very effective way to take a man down without instantly killing him. Out of interest if you did actually shoot a guy in the arm with a revolver wouldn't the forces actually tare his arm off.))

*As he watches Ceaser knock the man out and dropping him to the ground, he is quick out of his position against the piller and heads over kicking the man hard in the ribs. Muttering something about his aim being off, he then offers to shake Ceaser's hand*

"Carrick, I never did get to properly introduce myself..."

*he is very quick to begin sifting through the people still on the ground, unconscious and those gripping bloody limbs, picking up an Uzi from the fallen man he continues his search, looking for anything useful first and then anything of value*

"Looks like the jobs done Captain now if you wouldn't mind giving us our seperate payments, Ceaser and myself will be leaving."

*Nods towards Ceaser to gain his attension and support in this*

((Acid K is there anyway of developing abilities for instance going Akimbo with two handguns or improving your aim to make a you a sharp-shooter for instance.))

Unread 20 Apr 2004, 21:09   #89
ASME
DarkStar

*Ceaser notices his partner shaking his hand and introducing himself:

Carrick: "Carrick, I never did get to properly introduce myself..."

*Carrick then moves off and seems to look around for anything of value in the fallen bodies... then he moves to the captin and asks for the payment...

Carrick: "Looks like the jobs done Captain now if you wouldn't mind giving us our seperate payments, Ceaser and myself will be leaving."

*Carrick gets Ceasers attention and Ceaser heads over to him... the Captin looks a little tired from the fight, but is otherwise (proberbly) unhurt
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:44   #90
Fishbone

Quote:
-=Fishbone=-
-ooc-
Erm, the guards are blocking off the Outpost, nothing else.
-ooc-
Quote:

Surrounding Locations

Slum Housing (Besilon Guarded)
-ooc-
See my confusion...?
-ooc-

Fishbone looked strangely at the guard, then grinned.
"Sure thing"
He gave him a wide eyed stare, then walked to the Slums, his eyes moving slowly from side to side. He was searching for military-looking people, or any shop that may look like an armoury.
"Like searching for a needle in a haystack, this. Come on, give me a clue here.." he muttered under his breath.

Last edited by Fishbone; 21 Apr 2004 at 10:57.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 17:27   #91
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
It was supposed to mean that the Besilons defend that area in case riots, shoot-outs or such-like occur (it also stops you from running rampant in the city Slums
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:17   #92
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

DM us/me
The good ol' Shraan addiction is back in my veins
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:54   #93
Fishbone

-ooc-
Ok...
-ooc-

Fishbone walked for ten minutes or so, gauging his place in this society. Nothing out of the ordinary caught his eye really. Everything was in different exciting shades of grey and brown, and all the shops had strange smells coming out of them, that could have sold anything.

"Think... think" Fishbone muttered to himself "Hantori is an ex-military guy, that means people who have done some service are likely to have heard of him"

On saying that, Fishbone noticed some bulky skinheads smoking and laughing.

"They could be squaddies or ex-squaddies" he thought. He wandered up to them. After openinga pack of cigarettes and offered them to the group, he lit one up himself. He didn't smoke, but it was useful as a peace-offering at times "Any of you guys know a man named Hantori?"
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 20:51   #94
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Trisk glances around as he walks over to near Ruthie "Im looking for somebody, have you heard where Hantori was

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 23:42   #95
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
Will DM tomorrow
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:04   #96
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fluffie=-

The till-worker was obviously not the owner of the shop, as a grubby badge saying 'assistant' clearly shows, but when the few customers leave in a hurry, one man remained standing where he was, wearing what would have passed for a shirt, trousers and shoes if they were worn out a few years ago. This was the owner, a short Besilon carrying no more than a pen and a pistol, to which was now firmly in his hands to his side. It was clear that this point this guy was the owner, defending his own shop without any protection other than his own pistol.

Besilon: My my my, looks like someone's not experienced in shop-lifting...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:20   #97
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=ASME and Algarzir=-
-ooc-
It depends on distance, if you are within 250 yards then the arm will explode on bullet impact with a .50 calibre weapon. Any further than that and it will hit them and make them flail to one side rather rapidly, sometimes making them do entire twists before they drop. The distance between the pillars surrounding the landing pad and the entrance itself is 500 yards, so I was mrely calculating using this distance.

Levels and Skills are part of SMT, but will be explained when someone reaches the next level as it is only a simply selection process. You both are close to gaining a level, but not just yet (as the VB system I have set up adds scores depending on damage created, damage received and some other data that may up the score (tactics, stealth, mission complesion, etc).
-ooc-

The man on the floor remained unconcious by the time the Commander arrived and the riot mopped up by the troops. Many of the still awake and less hurt of the mob were taken away by the troops and led towards interogation rooms hidden within the Saxolite Outpost. The Captain told the Commander what algarzir asked for and the Commander nodded.

Commander: No sense in keeping you here when you have both helped us defend this outpost. As agreed by the Triads, your payment...

The commander pulls out what looked like a wallet but digitalised to prevent theft. He then pulls out 1600c, handing 800c to each of you. There was no shuttle within the Outpost so returning to the Triad HQ was not possible, however access to the Saxolite Outpost Mission Board was possible as well as the City outside open temporarily whilst they fix the locks.

Commander: If you need anything, I'll be here keeping an eye on developments down here.

-Surrounding Areas-
Geklon City (Saxolite Defended)
Saxolite Outpost Opened Areas Include:
  • Armoury
  • Medical Centre
  • SO Mission Boards
  • Outpost Bar + Hotel
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:28   #98
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Fishbone=-

One of the men turned his head and looked at you carefully, he did not smile nor frown, he had a vaquant and examing look in his eye. After a while he smiled as if nothing out of the ordinary was there and leaned on the wall beside him, the actual filth of the walls themselves hardly any concern to him. They were, in fact, squaddies on a random hang out, but it also looked like they did not want to get seen by the rest of the Besilon Military.

Man: Hantori? Yeah, I know of him, but not personally. Way before my time, if ya know what I mean? I know he grew up and still lives within the up-most regions of the Slums. Heard rumours, but I always thought he was a safe guy. If you want to contact him there are a couple of troopers in Ruthies that know where he lives. Be careful, mind, these two are old friends of his, I should know because they are our superiors, and they are very careful about who is trying to find Hantori.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:31   #99
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-=Adam=-

Ruthie looked around and smiled carefully.

Ruthie: Nope, but I heard the Besilon Military are wanting to question him, but no-one around here seems to mention it, strange eh? Many of the shops around this area have had dealings with Hantori when he used to work in the Military, weapons shops, armouries, weaponsmiths... you name it, he's been there.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 00:19   #100
Aglarzir

((Thats some special revolver if its accurate enough to hit him in the arm at 500 yards 450 metres... not trying in anyway to displease the DM but do that bullets home in or something, *Shuts up*))

*Turning slowly to Ceaser he picks up the other UZI and hands it to him*

"Sell it, keep it call it spoils of war. Its only fair I'm heading for the armoury to see what they have on offer you interested?"