User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:29   #151
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road
Re: Gems Of Destruction

"if you've got something stronger than water, id be much ablidged. Otherwise, thankyou."

Eown sips from the water, then puts it down next to the blurrly figure, and drifts of into unconsciousness.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 01:40   #152
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

"I be friend atleast, for now it seems" Trisk walks forward a bit letting his hand off his scabbard "It has been many a day since I have spoken to anyone other than my horse" Trisk says walking forward "Can I offer my assitance?" he asks qucikly as he looks around the camp

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 05:05   #153
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

ooc//I'd really like to keep this going. i've got a lot planned. Someone respond to adam or pass the night or what not. BTW, does anyone know where Lestat has disappeared to. If he's gone i might have to rework my plot *sighs* /./ooc

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 02:12   #154
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

ooc curse lazyness, CURSE YOU!!!! ooc

Unread 1 Feb 2004, 02:24   #155
Sivart

Sivart is an unknown quantity at this point

Sivart nods to Trisk and states, 'Sure you could. Help collect some wood, fodder, and anything else you can find for the evening, because we will most likely continue on our way on the morrow."
Sivart then gives up his attempt on finding anything else he can scavenge, lies down by the fire, and falls asleep with one hand one the pommel of his dirk.
Sivart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 02:59   #156
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Trisk nods with a little smile, apparently he had some need after all. Trisk leads stryder to a good spot to camp out as he pitches his tent, he deicded to take first watch because it was easier to go to sleep aftewards, gather up some stray wood and sitting beside the fire feeding some remaining hay to Stryder Trisk pauses throwing another peice of dry wood in, the moon was up into the sky and Trisk just sat their looking at it. The night seemed short as Trisk yawns a bit, he pulls himself into his tent and tries to do a light sleep incase of attack

Unread 1 Feb 2004, 06:24   #157
Breezer
Gone Fishin

Breezer is an unknown quantity at this point

ooc if it would help, id be glad to jump in, but i dont want to make you re-work your plot dragonsjem . i'll just keep watching unless im told otherwise /ooc

"Nothing is more frightful than ignorance in action." --Goethe
Breezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 12:15   #158
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown wakes up, in the dark of night, utterly surrounded by barriers and mental defects, chaos amongst what was order. Ill have to dream now.
That you will something replys. You will indeed. Always running from the truth of things. I dont run, I fight my problems
and this is the attitude of enlightenment is it?
Of course it is. Clean and healthy minds require philosophical problems to determine their paths.
Of course, of course. The revenge in your heart clouds your mind. Next time, think before you fight. You've got the darkness within you now. The black blood within your veins. Give up revenge and accend past them, to victory, instead of making it easy for them now....
You know nothing!
I know everything, and i am you.
With those words, or... thoughts, The sound dissapates, driving away into the darkness, until Eown's mental form is overwhelmed by the strength of the arguments, amongst other things. Waking up, he snaps forward, a cold sweat covering his skin. Trying to stand, Eown looks down at the cuts, and the tainted flesh. He bows his head, allowing a single tear to escape his eyes before drifting off back to sleep.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 02:49   #159
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Trisp eyes shot open quickly as he looked at the cheerful crackling flame, his first reason for first watch was to keep the camp safe, the second was to keep away from the nightmares "Its nothing.." Thats what he had been telling himself, but he really didn't enjoy each time it happened The dream was always the same, him walking back into his house and then there, a man with a knife, then it would change and his mother would be dead on the floor and he would be hiddin afraid to do anything, afraid to move lest he be caught. Just a dream he said to himself again but it wasn't just a dream he knew that it was a haunting memory of his recent brisk with death he had his fathers sword as proff of that and wether he got revenge or not he still wanted to find out who led that group, they may have outnumbered the village but his father faught bravely.. until.. he died. Another vision within the dream his father fighting bravly Him sitting back watching it happen unable to change what happened. Like now he thought to himself, can't change the past but he WOULD change the future no matter the cost. Trisk tossed another peice of wood, this had been the second time he dozed tonight first in his tent and now at the fire. Trisk needed some sleep but he knew it wouldn't be an easy rest.

Trisk walked won to a small stream he had found in his walk and splashed some water across his face and then wiped it off with his sleeve. Trisk turned back to the camp and sighed watching the people rest eaily, lucky he caled them himself and he laughed lucky was not a good word for eople of a surviving city who had barely escaped. Trisk walked back to the camp and sat back down within the tent lieing on his back. He closed his eyes and listen to th sounds around him as he drifted into an uneasy light sleep

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 23:07   #160
Breezer
Gone Fishin

NAME: Zorro
RACE: Human
SKILLS: Paladin/Cleric
SPELLS: Heal wounds & diseases,detect evil, sense motive, meld into stone, revive paralyzed, resurrect animal/limb restoration LEARNING True Resurrection
ITEMS: One handed longsword , Elven chainmail (tough and lightweight), composit bow and arrows, gold ring (plain looking gold ring, guarded by Breezer's father as a "family heirloom", Breezer was able to take only this before escaping the armies of Dragonsjem. He wears it around his neck, on a cord.

HISTORY: Zorro was 6 years old when his village was attacked by Dragonsjem. He witnessed the murder of his family and friends, and heard their screams as some were decapitated, while others died in ways that would make decapitation look preferable. He was taken in by the old priest of the neighboring towns church, and raised there. Zorro's mind tried to repress the horrible memories as best it could, but the occasional nightmare still curses him to relive the day over and over. Zorro heard of the powers of the righteous, and how powerful clerics could resurrect the dead entirely with only a fragment of their bodies, and thus took up an apprenticeship with the priest and became a cleric. Not long after he was called to be a paladin, but seldom ventured farther than the outskirts of town. Sometimes Zorro would feel as though one of his friends or family had to have survived, but dismisses these thoughts as unrealistic childish fantasies. He works at the local church for free, making his living off of his farm, where he, his wife Lauren, and his 6 year old son Andrew live peacefully.

*Zorro awakens in the night for what seems no reason. His wife continues sleeping peacefully and after a quick run down of the farm, everything seems to be fine. Yet for some reason he feels uneasy. It's been years since he escaped his home town, attacked by Dragonsjem when he was just a young boy. He looks out the window and feels something calling to him. Almost as if.......the time of his peaceful respite would be coming to an end. The chest containing his weapons lies locked at the foot of his bed. Hopefully he will not have to use those any time soon*

Last edited by Breezer; 5 Feb 2004 at 22:56.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 06:39   #161
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

If someone wishes to pass the night, we'll continue..with or without lestat. Welcome Breezer .

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:54   #162
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
the next morning:

"uaaaargh....."

*stretches*
*gets up, and starts walking around in the camp, waking people up*

rise and shine lads, we've got a road to travel, and an army to destroy...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:37   #163
Heiro
'Mael'

"I think i can just about manage the 'travelling' part of that."

Eown stands up slowly, and asks Sivart, or who ever else may know:

"Anyone seen my shirt?"
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 23:59   #164
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*Trisk yawns a bit as he walks out of his tent stretching, he slowly wakes up Styder as he feeds her some hay* Rise and shine.. nice day.. But I must ask all of you, what exactly do you have planned for I rarely see a gorup of people without a job quest or task at hand, mind explaining yours?

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 03:18   #165
Sivart

Sivart slowly opens his eyes, yawns and stretches. Slowly massaging a bit of soot off one of his boots, he stands up, nods Eown in the direction of a heap of items that he'd gathered during the evening, from villager and adventurer alike, and slowly stands up. Giving the newcomer a quick look, Sivart slowy wanders over to the trough where his horse is drinking and dunks his head in. Shaking the water free of his hair, he pulls out a small canteen of water, drains it, then fills it from the trough. Grmacing slightly, he walks back into the camp, picking up his gear and lightly nudging the remaining sleeping adventurers. Quickly rummaging through the pile of edibles he'd previously collected, he pulls out a few apples and idly munches on them, giving one to his horse, and watches slowly as everyone else rouses themselves.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 03:20   #166
Breezer
Gone Fishin

*The rooster crows bright and early, but Breezer is already up, doing the mornings chores, milking the cow included*

"I can't wait till Andrew is old enough to do this by himself", Zorro mutters to himself.

*He stops to reflect while getting the plows ready for the days work. How long has it been? How long has he been in this town? It's been a good 20 years or so. During that time he's come to know every person in this village like they were his own family. And they might as well have been, since Breezer had lost his own when he was 6. He imagines he hears the voice of his mother.....*

"Zorro? Zorro? What are you doing just standing around? It's time for breakfast!"

*Zorro turns toward the voice. His wife Lauren stands on the porch.*

"It's time for breakfast you! I made your favorite, bacon and eggs. But they'll be no bacon unless you can get your son up. I think its high time he learned how to do some work around here to help out, don't you?"

*She winks and smiles as she heads back into the house. Zorro heads over to the house, reflecting on the great blessings he has obtained, despite the cursings in the beginning. He'd let Andrew get away with only a few random chores till this point, remembering how he'd always wanted to have some time off when he was 6. Breezer chuckles to himself as he remembers the words of his father*

"Don't worry son, all that work you're doing will pay off. Builds character."

Last edited by Breezer; 5 Feb 2004 at 22:57.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 22:43   #167
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*Zorro coughs*
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 18:51   #168
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

ooc// First off, sorry I haven't gotten around to DMing. Between ppl disappearing, initial plans not being followed and miscommunication on who was going to do the next post, plus not a lot I could do when you were all resting which your chars needed after that last fight. I hope at least most of you are still with me. //ooc

As the sun begins to rise a bit higher in the sky, hiding behind a few darker clouds, you begin to feel a strange heat. Not flowing from the sun, but at your level, coming from the trees. The heat grows as you begin to hear crackling and sizzling sounds coming from the forest, the way the dragon creature had gone. Sounds of a fire. Looking toward the forest you see no signs of flames, however. Those not yet awake begin to feel a rubbling beneath them. Very faint, but definately there.

Unread 10 Feb 2004, 02:35   #169
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Something is wrong within the lands, I will check it out and report back to you" Trisk walks forward and gathers his sword and puts it on his back as he takes out his bow and puts it across his out shoulder. He pulls out and arrow as he walks into the woods where he felt the heat orginating. Trisk pauses a bit as he watches his footsteps making sure to keep himself silent Trisk holds the forest cloak around him tighly as he advances looking for tracks that the beats left before he heaed out and he l0ooks to see if it stayed.

Unread 10 Feb 2004, 07:08   #170
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*Zorro hitches the horse up to the plow*

"Ok Andrew, your ole dads gonna teach you how to plow a field today. Sounds awesome right?"

*Zorro can tell that Andrew is less than amused, but willing to learn how to help out around the farm nonetheless. The days work was already taking twice as long, due to needing to explain and re-explain the proper method of doing things to his son, and sometimes making up for the anti-work the 6 year old created in the process. Knocking over the hay stacks for example. At least his wife had promised to make his favorite, bacon and eggs, for breakfast again tomorrow.....that would make it all worth it.*
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 20:17   #171
PyRo`
Posts++;

PyRo` is an unknown quantity at this point

Qualme seeing the first glimmers of sun light leaking through the canopy sets off following the dragon creatures tracks once again, after walking for an hour or so Qualme feels the ground rumbling slighting, as he stops he hears the faint sound of a fierce fire coming from behind him, turning his head back for a moment he sighs then continues on his path.
“Looks like those fools will be meeting their deaths sooner than they expected”
PyRo` is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 20:28   #172
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*Nibimacarion slowly awoke to a faint rumbling in the ground, his most basic fear of earthquakes almost taking over as he jumped to his feet and realised he was not anywhere near a mountain and thus not near an earthquake, it took a little longer before he realised that there is a strange sizzling, as if it was on fire, coming from the forest, his cloak wrapped tightly around his body and blocking the still small amounts of extra heat coming from the forest easily*

"What is that sound, and that rumbling, it feels like an earthquake but it can't be, there aren't any mountains nearby enough for any reasonable earthquake anyways."

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 21:02   #173
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Thungarth sighed...

you don't need mountains for earthquakes... you need mages, angry gods, or ruptures in the lower layers of mother Gaia... these last ones sometimes form mountains, but not always...

my guess is, it's a mage.. a powerfull one

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 03:42   #174
Sivart

Sivart glances at the forest, slightly disturbed by the rumbling and the heat. Slowly, he mounts his hose and looks into the forest, hoping he can see something from the higher vantage point.

Last edited by Sivart; 12 Feb 2004 at 02:13.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 05:00   #175
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

ooc// Sivart, you can't see Qualme. He left after Bakan and became lost in the woods. Edit your post as you have no idea what he's doing //ooc

The rumbling grows stronger...nearer...as you wait you can feel the more powerful rumbling coming between slight hesitation. The heat starts becoming uncomfortable. The snaping and crackling becames intermingling with loud creaks of trees falling over. Whatever is out there is almost in view. A large vague silhouette begins to appear out of the morning fog, but still in the distance.

Last edited by dragonsjem; 11 Feb 2004 at 05:31.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 12:11   #176
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*quickly grabs his axe, and moves his horse, and himself behind one of the walls of a house that is still standing. If it is hostile and sentient, it might miss him this way, and save his life, it is is a flamestorm, he might be shielded, and if it is friendly, he'll still be able to great it as soon as it has been proven*

Unread 11 Feb 2004, 13:51   #177
flapjack
crashed computer

*before Thungarth moved Nibimacarion turns to face him*

"If this is a mage, he's not using magic. I think it's safe to assume that whatever this is, it's no mage and it's no fire either, these quakes feel more like, footsteps."

*at that point the silheout came into view and it became clear that this was no fire and no ordinary enemy, thus Nibimacarion hurried towards the nearest piece of cover, preparing a fireblast spell as he went*

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 16:49   #178
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown, sensing Thungarths quick reactions to the danger, stands as quickly as possible. Hobbling across the open ground toward their position. Stumbling and falling, he scrabbles forward and quickly behind the 'cover'

"Any ideas? This one escapes me."
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 01:49   #179
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

I'll post sometime tomorrow. Just completely out of it today.

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 14:31   #180
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Thungarth, seeing how several others hide too, suddonly spots the old man

"damn, his wounds will not allow him to hide quickly enough..."

looking around, he puts the Axe on his back again, looks in the direction of the behemoth, and runs towards Eown, grabbing him by the side and swinging him on his back, turning around, and running back behind the wall, hoping his action was fast enough, and hoping that, whatever is out there, did not see it. He puts down the old fart, nods at him, and brings his finger up, before his mouth, symbolising him to be quiet. he then gets his waraxe again, and, back against the wall, tenses his ears and other senses, waiting

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 17:14   #181
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown lands, and looks at the Dwarfs immense tactical prowess, or what is more commonly known as telling the old to be quiet. Patting Thungarth on the back, Eown slumps down and trys to get some rest.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 04:15   #182
Sivart

Glancing at his fellow adventurers who are hiding, Sivart quickly trots his horse and himself over to the leeside of a collapsing building, quickly making his hands form signs subconsciously. Within moments, he and the horse are engulfed in the shadows, shadows made inpenetrable by the wards.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 22:04   #183
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

ooc/ sorry took so long again, forgot about v-day and then other things came up/ooc

The footsteps continue, growing closer still, as the creature emerges from the foggy mist. Towering over you, at least nine feet tall. You can now see his form was not so blurred, but he is undefined. A large grey form of what appears to be solid rock. His limbs protruding but a solid extension. The high heat centralizing around it as it moves into the clearing you are in. Stopping it utters a gutteral rumble, a sort of yell. Moving what can be his head slowly, gazing around at you, his eyes a glaring red.

Unread 16 Feb 2004, 23:04   #184
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*whispers underbreath, to no one in particular*

i know rock, I know a lot of rock, but this kind, I have never seen in my life...

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 00:09   #185
Heiro
'Mael'

"whatever that is, it knows we are here. Perhaps we should make haste? Was there not a stream a while back. it might be presumsious of me to assume that we can out run it?"

Eown stares at the beast, wondering what he could do if he were at full health. His wondering took him back this training, back to the days in which breaking rocks was an important step to sucess in the monastary.

"I believe fleeing is a good idea, do you not, Thungarth?"
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 12:22   #186
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

I agree... but I'm afraid you'll be a it too slow on your own... you take my pony, I'll go by foot

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 21:46   #187
Heiro
'Mael'

"I would. But one small problem i won't blame on my injuries. I can't ride a pony. So, if you don't mind, im going to start running?"
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 09:01   #188
flapjack
crashed computer

*Nibimacarion stands completely still behind the small build he is, his flameburst spell ready in his right hand while his left hand quickly conjured a flame spell onto another, not to far away, building in a direction that would lead the giant away from them while not comprosing their positions if they didn't move, it took only moments to cast, aim and launch the spell, the instantly hitting effect striking the building and hopefully setting it on fire*

Unread 18 Feb 2004, 10:19   #189
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*grabs hold of Eown again, and throws him onto the pony's back, gently, then slaps it on the arse, while jolting away himself. the steed was intelligent enough to run away from danger, as it has been wanting to do all along, and since it had put 2 and 2 together, fire from enemy monster, water from stream, it headed in that direction. Thungarth smiled gently as he saw Eown on the pony, turning rather pale from the looks of it, and holding on tightly. grinningly he exclaimed: running would be too slow, you'd end up on the sole of that creature's feet

Unread 19 Feb 2004, 02:43   #190
Sivart

Sivart watches from the shadows as Nibimacarion uses flamebursts as diversions and as the others run off. Deciding that he probably should join the crowd to save his own skin, he quickly starts twitching his fingers, causing small spurts of light to flash repeatedely around the building that was newly reset on fire. With this added diversion, he nudges his horse with his feet and breaks it into a run, only slowing down as he comes along side Thungarth. "Want a lift? I'm sure this steed's legs would propel us faster than your own, even with it laden with you and I."
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 09:30   #191
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

thanks a lot.. my pony can't carry the weight of 2 men

Unread 20 Feb 2004, 01:22   #192
Sivart

Sivart hoists Thungarth up onto the back of the horse behind him, and urges it on faster after the pony and stream.
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 11:04   #193
Heiro
'Mael'

"Better that than on the back of this infernal beast, no offense ment of course..."

Eown pats the pony on the head, wishing it to hurry, so he could get off...
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 20:43   #194
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

ooc//you know you guys make this hard when you keep doing the opposite of what i hoped.//ooc

The creature stares blankly toward the edge of the village, seeing the house set fire, the rumbling utterances continue. Taking a couple steps toward the burning house, then stops as it notices the fleeing figures on the horses. An earth shaking rumble of a roar coming from the creature, causing the horses to starttle and rere up. Running towards you, as quickly as a figure of it's size can. Stopping to pick up a large piece of the former stone wall, it hurls it in front of the horses, impacting deep into the ground.

Unread 21 Feb 2004, 21:18   #195
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown looks back, a moment of fear to scare the others, perhaps.
Not me
"Thungarth, I have a feeling we may need to fight. Do you feel up to it and all, i mean you must be fatigued... In your current state i think you should hang back, whilst we charge it wildly..."
And sarcasm doesn't help
"I suggest we dismount. We cant fight this on scared horses. Although, in the woods..."
His voice trails off, and seconds later, he comes back
"Drop tree's on it?"
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 13:42   #196
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

a large growl escapes Thungarth's mouth, as he sees the wall inbed itself into the ground. without a second thought, Thungarth rolls backwards off the horse, and lands on his legs. while getting up from the crouched position, he turns around, and takes out his waraxe

"ENOUGH!"

as if blinded by fury, the dwarf approaches the creature, each footstep resounding loudly, making it sound like his fury had enlarged him, and increased his weight a thousandfold

"you, rock, have 3 choises, the first, leave. the second, talk, and convince me that you came in peace, the third, be broken in little parts, inbedded in golden rings and necklaces, and being sold, but NOONE throws a wall infront of me and gets away with it"

tightening the grip on his axe, Thungarth waited for a response, his rage prohibiting his mind from thinking this over, all his muscles tensed, ready to evade and counterattack

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 22:32   #197
PyRo`
Posts++;

PyRo` is an unknown quantity at this point

After walking for a good few hours the forest comes to a clearing, a few hundred meters from the forest edge Qualme sees a small village, growing increasingly hungry he heads for the village.
Qualme walking through a freshly ploughed section of field approaches a man and his young son who are hard at work ploughing the rest of the field.

“Hail. I am, but a lonely traveller passing through these parts, I have not consumed a morsel of food for two nights and two days and I am looking for somewhere to replenish my resupplies and perhaps a tavern where I can rest for a short while and eat. Would you be kind enough to point me in the right direction.”
Qualme says as he reaches the man
“I shall pay handsomely.”
he adds taping the pocket on his cloak which holds his coins.
PyRo` is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 22:53   #198
Heiro
'Mael'

Watching Thungarth move like... a dwarf possessed, Eown slides off the side of the horse, crashing into a huddle on the floor as the pony runs off into the woods.

"Well fine. It can run off as far as im concerned..."

Scrabbling to his feet, Eown makes to help Thungarth, In whatever way he can...
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 04:42   #199
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Focusing on Thungarth, the creature stares, what appears to be its eyes focused on him. Reaching down it picks up another large piece of rubble, raising it above it's head as it waits for him to make his move. The rumbling continuing in an almost answer to Thungarth's demands.

ooc/ Zorro, you still with us or do i have to find something for Pyro`? /ooc

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 10:49   #200
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*gulp*

(this is what you wanted us to do, right?)

*runs forward, in between the rockcreature's legs, and whacks his axe into it*

(grmbl... there's no way we're defeating this creature here, we needed that river back there...)